Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #181
Argo2
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by u84 View Post
If this is the case, which is much more likely with AC, then I'm going to have to vote Argo. Practically every post I've seen from him has been just going along with any post advocating the inactive wolf team idea.
Maybe because the wolves were obviously inactive? You know, unless they intentionally didn't kill someone in order to screw with our minds, I find it hard to believe 3 wolves would agree to do that.

For the record I was online a lot night one, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to not send in a wolf pm.

Quote:
He seems extremely excited to kill the inactive players and just finally switched his vote to Ruritsu after seeing that everyone else did.
By everyone you mean iggy?

I honestly had no idea who to vote for, all I knew is that a player who was inactive night one was the best choice. you or Gun was the other option.

Maybe if you guys (ruritsu, gun, u84, vic) would get on aim (not mobile >.>) a little more often (or at least for a little?) than we would have been able to make a real decision.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #182
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temote View Post
Waaaaaait a sec...

?
Lol I hate you now for pointing out my rushed, furious response mistake.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #183
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo2 View Post
Maybe because the wolves were obviously inactive? You know, unless they intentionally didn't kill someone in order to screw with our minds, I find it hard to believe 3 wolves would agree to do that.

For the record I was online a lot night one, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to not send in a wolf pm.

By everyone you mean iggy?

I honestly had no idea who to vote for, all I knew is that a player who was inactive night one was the best choice. you or Gun was the other option.

Maybe if you guys (ruritsu, gun, u84, vic) would get on aim (not mobile >.>) a little more often (or at least for a little?) than we would have been able to make a real decision.
I'm on AIM all the time. And I've clearly said a million times: PLEASE DO NOT PASS BY A CONVERSATION WITH ME IF I'M MOBILE.

And we've already been through this; the chances that it was simply an all inactive wolf team is unlikely and it's more likely that either at least one wolf was on and just forgot to send in a PM or purposely did to throw of us humans. I personally believe it was a little of both and now you are taking full advantage of people suspecting all inactives. I don't suspect AC as much because he actually put reasoning and thought into his posts and accusations, where you just "agreed with him" without actually adding many significant points. And you don't just switch your vote like that ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DID.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #184
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
(7:52:23 PM) tupacodaman: btw, if you hadn't seen
(7:52:28 PM) tupacodaman: vicc posted the pm I sent
(7:52:40 PM) tupacodaman: except she's retarded
(7:52:41 PM) tupacodaman: haha
(7:52:42 PM) sumote: Yeah, I've already read it over.
(7:53:00 PM) tupacodaman: I love how people seem to question my intelligence in this game so often
(7:53:09 PM) tupacodaman: when really they've f'ed up
(7:53:17 PM) tupacodaman: I didn't send it because of her recent activity splurge
(7:53:41 PM) tupacodaman: but was concerned about something she said which might be taken to mean that she's the psychic
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really seeing what he's getting at with this. Nothing in the post makes it look like Vic could be the psychic, and it still seems like role digging to me. Unless someone can see what I'm missing?

tupa even though he won't be lynched at this rate, at least this should bring more attention to it so we're actually talking about it. D=
Old 12-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #185
Spyke_MH
FFR Player

tupa seems a more promising target anyways.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #186
Argo2
FFR Player

tupa to save my own arse >.> sorry buddy got no evidence against you personally.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #187
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Elaborating a bit more on Iggy's analysis because I was kind of thinking the same thing. (I thought it was just me thinking too deeply on it). He seems to just kind of trying to make us think he's active while not really being active. It's pretty much the exact same way he played wolf on iggy's team (as iggy said).
ok, just cuz I don't post every single thing that comes to my mind doesn't mean I'm not active... and I don't understand why you or Iggy think I'm inactive when I haven't even seen either of you online in ages, and I'm done for the semester and have been online basically the entire time I've been awake.

Quote:
He also sent me a pm trying to question whether I was the psychic or not judging by my recent activity splurge... While it may be a valid question, I'd have to assume it's roledigging, especially since it was done very privately. His human play isn't so bad as to suggest he'd try and ask me if I were a blue and genuinely think I'd tell them whether I was or wasn't. It just doesn't add up to me
No, I DIDN'T ask you because of your recent activity splurge. I quoted what you said that I thought was suspicious. See, I thought that AC had posted something that said he thought there were only two lefts. After talking to him on AIM, he does, at the moment, think that there is likely only two wolves (as do I) since we both think Freeze was a wolf. HOWEVER, I went back and looked at the post where he suggested we lynch you and he mentions wolves, plural, since he wanted to include all possibilities. However, as you explained in your response PM, you're saying that IN THE SITUATION THAT NO WOLF HAS BEEN LYNCHED AND WHERE YOU ARE A WOLF, then there would be two wolves left still and the psychic would be dead since he/she would have come out. I was concerned about how direct and sure you sounded when you said that thing about EXACTLY two wolves left but didn't realize you were just referencing a hypothetical situation. That's why I sent it in private, along with the fact that you could have possibly been the seer (and seered freeze and seen he was red) or psychic (and saw that freeze was red), meaning that if I had called you out in the thread, I could have been putting you in danger of being lynched. As you mentioned in your response PM:

"I was saying in the situation if a wolf were lynched. Since AC thinks I'm a wolf, I was spinning off that. 3 wolves - 1 wolf = 2 wolves. At which point AC wanted the psychic to come out. Which is just retarded because at that point the psychic's job is only half done and obviously would be wolfed the following night phase.

Don't pull the semantics card on me. -.- I was trying to get all my thoughts out quickly without leaving much out."

tl dr: I was worried that Viccica had accidentally revealed her role of psychic since she stated that there were exactly two wolves. I PM'd her in case this was true so that it wouldn't be public. Turns out she didn't think about the way she phrased her post and that I didn't fully read her and AC's post to realize she was referring to a hypothetical situation, so she is not psychic and actually AGREES with me that the psychic SHOULD NOT come out unless there is only ONE wolf left.

And F all of you for randomly switching to me without even talking to me (temote wtf? I've been on aim... if you're confused about what I meant you could have asked me...and I haven't even talked to you all game spyke so **** you too lol). If anyone had IM'd me, really, I would have been awaken by a loud noise from my accidental post-dinner nap
Old 12-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #188
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

vicc for not showing her response PM that shows that there was confusion on both sides, and that everything is now clear. why the crap would you try to make me look suspicious, other than to try to divert attention from yourself? Plus you changed my PM and left out a smiley I threw in at the end . But seriously
Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #189
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
(10:08:28 PM) sumote: Ah, now I see. So Vic left that second part out of her agreeing with you so that it would make you look worse.
(10:08:36 PM) tupacodaman: yes
(10:08:41 PM) tupacodaman: which is why I'm gonna vote her

Or, in other words, Vic thought it would be a good idea to use Tupa's PM to take him out while at the same time making herself look like a confused human caught in a role-dig. x_x

This is kinda why I hate voting before the other side responds. xP But at least that's cleared up now.

P.S. Sorry for the sudden switch vote. That was more me saying 'I still refuse to vote for someone I think is a human (i.e. both Argo and Ru). I was poking Spyke with ideas all night and waiting for you to post.

Also, forward that PM to me so I know you're not faking this. XD Especially since Vic didn't, choosing to just post it in the thread, instead. =P

Also, Vic if the time limit isn't up. Or I'll just push for her tomorrow (or Iggy again. You're not out of my sights yet. >=( )
Old 12-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #190
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Update for you guys:

Argo - Rawr, Panda, u84
Iggy - Gun
Tupa - Vic, argo, spyke
Ruritsu - Iggy
Vic - Ruritsu, tupa, temote
u84- ac
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #191
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

wait wtf since when does night NOT end at midnight EST
Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #192
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

holy hell that was a lot of **** to go through

all votes after 11 will not be counted.

tupac (4): temote, vicc, spyke, Argo
Argo (3): U84, panda, Rawr
Ruritsu (1): Iggy
Vicc (1): ruritsu
U84 (1): AC1
Iggy (1): Gun

tupacodaman has been killed

1. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
2. u84 (u84 77)
3. BDN (MegamnGTX)
4. Argo15 (Argo1516)
5. iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
6. Temote (Sumote)
7. FreezinIce (nexgen33)
8. Viccica (mmviccica)
9. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
10. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
11. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
12. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
13. Gun92 (james92hoffman)
14. RawrInc (jsrf326)

It is now Night 3. Night will end December 17th at 11 pm EST.

Last edited by jump_the_bullet; 12-17-2009 at 05:02 AM..
Old 12-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #193
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Just to clarify, I honestly did think tupac was roledigging. I wasn't playing confused human, I'm not going to blatantly call someone out in a PM. On the offchance I could've found out more about his motives, I wasn't going to act hostile.

I didn't realize you wanted the PM forwarded, if it still matters now I can do so if you like.

Also, I didn't change anything in the PM aside from negating the smiley face because I didn't feel it was nessecary to include...

This also doesn't change the point of his PM. Why would my response have any effect on what was said in his PM? It was done after... We can all agree it was pretty weird of him to send it.

At least from my perspective it was... From the point of view I was reading it, it seemed weird. Especially since I didn't even know tupac didn't even read AC's post I was referencing until just reading tupac's defense now.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #194
Viccica
FFR Player

and i dont appreciate you calling me retarded...

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-17-2009, 07:29 AM   #195
Ruritsu
FFR Player

You'll see me on AIM on and off, most of today (Argo). I'll try and be as vocal as possible from now on.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #196
Viccica
FFR Player

Also. Something that really annoys the everliving **** out of me.

JUST BECAUSE I AM SIGNED IN ON MOBILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING

I AM STILL ABLE TO READ, RESPOND AND COMPREHEND

MOBILE IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME NO MATTER HOW AWKWARD YOU MAY FEEL MESSAGING A PHONE

It's easier for me to use my phone because I always have it on me, I check it regularly and I am not always able to get on AIM on a computer. I'm sick of you guys complaining about this, especially since it doesn't inconvenience YOU at all. I don't care about people messaging my phone, I'm signed on AIM on it for a REASON. There's no reason for you not to want to message me other than you being afraid of the stupid little picture of a cellphone.

>

/endrage

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #197
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I've got no excuse to offer for my inactivity other then I was inactive and had work. I got a laptop now so I should be able to get on at night when the high traffic stuff is going on.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #198
Panda Express
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Panda Express

Quote:
Also. Something that really annoys the everliving **** out of me.

JUST BECAUSE I AM SIGNED IN ON MOBILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING

I AM STILL ABLE TO READ, RESPOND AND COMPREHEND

MOBILE IS MORE CONVENIENT FOR ME NO MATTER HOW AWKWARD YOU MAY FEEL MESSAGING A PHONE
Who invited the message-induced rage jump? If you're on AIM via cellphone, 9/10 people don't want to message you because the general notion with AIM is "Hey you're on a computer, I'm on a computer, so lets talk!"

When you get off the computer and you're always available via cellphone, it takes away that element of formality. Naturally, people are less likely to talk.

Henceforth, calm down.

tl;dr LOLUMAD???
Old 12-17-2009, 01:29 PM   #199
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I can understand what she is saying tho. No one really has an excuse not to message someone that is online via any possible method so its understandable. Should be online for a bit, at least while I'm job hunting.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #200
RawrInc
FFR Player

Yeah aim mobile is fine for individual im's but what about group chats.
Closed Thread