Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-5-2019, 09:37 AM   #1061
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

SG hasn't shown that he's with wolves this time around. And while he was playing a wolf game in his previous game, he was also by himself, so I know exactly what a 'by themselves' wolf game SG would come from. If he had access to daychat, then he would definitely get some assistance from others if Raeko & SG's accounts of their wolfchat in a previous game is true. I don't think it would be this messy with a wolf alignment tbh.

thesunfan really only had a major interaction regarding some frustration towards FG & Gradiant. Most of that has subsided from the looks of it, and it went nowhere. Feels like a true frustration move about how they didn't like the game. It's also interesting that they were, prior to blowing up, wanting to reduce pressure on FFA and unhappy with people for not doing so. Thing that doesn't sit with me is the dragon (Cocoa) read. From the few posts that she's made so far, it really just feels like another quiet, town dragonmega from previous games.

I think WV was stuck on a 'gotcha' moment that me & Sanzath shared in a previous game that got us kitb between 2 town. I believe WV is the slightest of town leans, but no more than FG is a confused town with how her votes are falling into line based on what other people have provided so far.

I need more posts from XelNya, Dafty.Pixel, DBP, Mtambourini, and Svaz. (I want to town lean XelNya for interactions earlier in the game but I haven't seen them since please come back)

Haku is pretty certain town for me. One post that Haku caught me off-guard was the afterthought of them dying and sarcastically pointing out if they die and they're just a vanilla town. I don't think anyone is vanilla town in this scenario, but I think a good majority of us have good abilities with counterweights on them that prevents it from being a PR role and moves it back to town aligned, if anything Haku has said about their role is true.

My Antori read from earlier in the thread has not changed.

Hateandhatred is innocent child.

Noteworthy pointing out that from my point of view, Storn and Gradiant have both been thinking very similarly to me on almost all reactions such as Funnygurl, WV, and even in reads. I don't know what to make of it on whether it's the god wolf pocket or some ridiculously insane mindmelding. My reads on them are reserved for the time being, but it's creeping me out. Just a little bit.

Roundbox has been seemingly town so far, he hasn't really given me anything to argue with against, and that goes a bit for separating my thoughts between lumping RB in with Storn & Gradiant, because they are opposed to the soundwave stuff.

I don't really understand where sunfan is coming from in Town-reading Svaz. There was also another post from someone who's name escapes me saying that mellon's reads makes her lock clear town as well and I'm just taking that information at face value as well.

Daikyi has been contributing to conversations imo but not really leaning stuff one way or the other, y'know, what would feel like meaningful contribution to the conversations for me. Feels like they're playing a very strong neutral game, talking about the points that need to be talked about, that would have been most likely brought up anyways. It wasn't until very recently in the thread that their posts feel like they begun to garnish meaning. Not my lynch for tonight, but I don't know what to think of it either.

Never played games with funnier, but from the posts that I've seen I can tell there's experience in TWG behind them. I can definitely see what they mean when they said that FFA is playing a different game. I am unsure if the both of us are on the same page regarding it, but it felt like FFA was much more critical with posts and back & forth talking than they were in previous games. FFA themselves also mentioned that they would not be able to put as much effort into this game for ??? reason, so it could just be that. Their posts are still somewhat similar to wolves game that they've played, but it's different enough and also not enough to go off of imho to stick to that gut feeling.

If that is truly SG's last post for this phase (even though phase doesn't end for another 12 hours) then I'm obligated to drop on soundwave. I think what I want to do here, is go by the most mechanical information that was offered in this phase, and see where it goes from there. Kind of shitty if Soundwave has been telling the truth this entire time, but that's the shit that happens when a 1 in 21 bullshiterino happens. If Haku is town-aligned, I have no doubt there will be a situation tonight where 1 omega wolf PR that just fucks everything up and Haku will die regardless of what happens, and they are playing this phase as such. If Haku is wolf, ya fucked everything up mate. You not dying by the day phase following after this one, is going to result in literally everyone giving you stink eye.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 09:54 AM   #1062
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Feel free to point me towards shit that I probably missed. Probably can't help but miss stuff in a 1000+ post, d0 thread.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 10:24 AM   #1063
funnier6
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
Random Thoughts Except This Time I’m Caught Up.

Haiku feels like attempting to solve the game. I’ve been told to expect chaos but it all feels like good chaos so I’ma go with that. I never really understood scum who draw so much attention to themselves.

Idek what ffa is doing, it’s like we’re all playing poker and he’s playing go fish.

Shadow is flailing about but I’m gonna stick to the original read.

I’d be voting fg right now but I’ve never voted fg before and I’d literally feel bad about myself as a person. Will need to see a vote count.
Forgot to add sunfan to this. I want to say he’s guaranteed third party because why why why would he would not-so-jokingly break my heart as town/not go for the super easy right in front of his face answer that I would’ve accepted without question? Literally the whole point of asking was so that I could conserve brain cells and not have to read you and then you had to go and do that. <\3
Old 07-5-2019, 10:26 AM   #1064
Svaz
quite clever

I don't know, I'm still inclined to read both Haku and Soundwave as genuine town/town here from that interaction; I believe there's some kind of interference. I can only assume that there are roles out there with a lot of powers and complexity to them, though I don't know if anyone amended their original pick for something more powerful after being goaded by Xiz.

Speaking of Xiz, has anyone heard from him since that post-fall post? If the host is in the hospital (get better btw Xiz, sorry to read about that) will the game just pause until he returns; as far as I know, no co-host was established and I feel like submitting night actions will be tricky, at best, without one.

I meant to post more last night, but had a headache after marathoning Stranger Things 3 (It's good btw) and tried reading to catch up and just fell asleep instead.

I realise I'm a more inactive player saying this, but in such a big game, would it still be unreasonable to look to UTR? I guess this is still a policy, but I really hate killing off active players so soon because it leads to a deader, less interesting game later on, or one where different people have to speak up given that the more frequent posters are no longer occupying the space (I guess this is a little different than my LTWG preferences of louder people going so I can talk more w).
Old 07-5-2019, 10:30 AM   #1065
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Speaking of Xiz, has anyone heard from him since that post-fall post? If the host is in the hospital (get better btw Xiz, sorry to read about that) will the game just pause until he returns; as far as I know, no co-host was established and I feel like submitting night actions will be tricky, at best, without one.
Realistically, I believe that we will have to try and keep track of votecounts ourselves up until EoD if there is no co-host, and once the day ends, the game is put on pause until a host can perform a role flip.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 10:41 AM   #1066
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I don't know, I'm still inclined to read both Haku and Soundwave as genuine town/town here from that interaction; I believe there's some kind of interference. I can only assume that there are roles out there with a lot of powers and complexity to them, though I don't know if anyone amended their original pick for something more powerful after being goaded by Xiz.

I meant to post more last night, but had a headache after marathoning Stranger Things 3 (It's good btw) and tried reading to catch up and just fell asleep instead.

I realise I'm a more inactive player saying this, but in such a big game, would it still be unreasonable to look to UTR? I guess this is still a policy, but I really hate killing off active players so soon because it leads to a deader, less interesting game later on, or one where different people have to speak up given that the more frequent posters are no longer occupying the space (I guess this is a little different than my LTWG preferences of louder people going so I can talk more w).
i really dont like going for UTR D0. its how a lot of mislynches happen. maybe day 2 or 3 we can start going after UTR, but not D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 07-5-2019, 10:55 AM   #1067
gold stinger

Am I allowed to post an unofficial vote count in here given circumstances or is that generally frowned upon

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 10:59 AM   #1068
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
if you lynch me and cite my "bad" play, know that i'm not responsible for the flip; you are. you might want to contest this in the event that it happens, but i hope you'll get what i'm saying in due time.

quite a few of you are very arrogant players. quit it. it makes you more hesitant to change your mind or accept quality content from other players when it does come around
this post seriously reminds me so much of flash flash as a wolf play last time. "if you guys lynch me you are just bad and mean people" rather than actually coming up with a defense based on logic or posts within the game.

do you have a real defense for yourself?
Old 07-5-2019, 11:00 AM   #1069
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think this game is like the Trailer Park Boys game and can be broken from mass claiming what roles do as long as names are kept private.
I don't think that's going to work the same way in a game without OOTC and private conversations, wolves/3Ps will have too much sway over every single claim in this game
Old 07-5-2019, 11:02 AM   #1070
gold stinger

Read rules quickly and didn't see anything about posting stuff that host posts (specifically vote count)

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 11:02 AM   #1071
gold stinger

Day 1 (Unofficial because it's made by another player) Vote count:
======================

FFA: Daikyi, Gradiant
Cocoa: Svaz, thesunfan
Soundwave-: Hakulyte, gold stinger
Shadow_god_10: XelNya
Goldstinger: FFA, Funnygurl555
Daikyi: Antori
Dafty.Pixel: Soundwave-
Funnygurl555: storn42

Unvote: Shadow_God_10, Hateandhatred,

Day 1 ends July 5th @9pm Server

If you spot a glaring issue in here, shout it out.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 11:04 AM   #1072
flashflash account
FFR Player

I think a four way tie is bad

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 07-5-2019, 11:08 AM   #1073
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Am I allowed to post an unofficial vote count in here given circumstances or is that generally frowned upon
I actually just tried one myself for sanity's sake, so if you do one too we can at least crosscheck each other. I don't think it's frowned on as long as you're not posturing as the OP? Plus we're in a situation with unforeseen circumstances impacting the host.
Old 07-5-2019, 11:09 AM   #1074
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I think a four way tie is bad
we still have plenty of time before EoD, it'll change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 07-5-2019, 11:10 AM   #1075
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I think we should play the same way we would normally play with regard to UTR players. if someone does something wolfy that is more deserving of being lynched we get them for doing that thing, but UTR can be good targets if there is not a lot else to go on
Old 07-5-2019, 11:11 AM   #1076
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
you're generally allowed to do that anyway even regardless of circumstances, so don't worry about it
Old 07-5-2019, 11:12 AM   #1077
gold stinger

I have to head out today for some rec stuff but I plan to be back about 2 hours before EoD. I just beg that you guys don't go bouncing off the walls before I get back. I really don't need another 50 pages of posts to add to an already complicated d0 lmao.

- Tosh 2014

Old 07-5-2019, 11:14 AM   #1078
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I have to head out today for some rec stuff but I plan to be back about 2 hours before EoD. I just beg that you guys don't go bouncing off the walls before I get back. I really don't need another 50 pages of posts to add to an already complicated d0 lmao.
if this happens just follow your heart ~ and pay attention to the things you already know have happened
Old 07-5-2019, 11:16 AM   #1079
Svaz
quite clever

For the sake of newer players, I stuck to display usernames to limit confusion, but included nicknames in the vote history. This may be inaccurate as it is an
UNOFFICIAL
Vote count

flashflash_account - 3 - Daikyi, Gradiant, Shadow_God_10
dragonmegaXX -2 - Svaz, the_sun_fan
gold_stinger - 2 - flashflash_account, Funnygurl555
Shadow_God_10 - 1 - XelNya
storn42 - 1 - Soundwave-
Mtamborini - 1 - gold_stinger
Daikyi - 1 - Antori
Soundwave- -1- Hakulyte
Dafty.Pixel - 1 - Soundwave-
Funnygurl555 - 1 - storn42
Unvote - Hateandhatred

Vote history below, pretty messy as I just copypasted from the notepad .txt file I used to count, sorry for that, also helpful if I fucked this up in any manner.

flashflash account/ffa - thesunfan #12/#310 (m); Daikyi #39, Gradiant #43, Storn42 #854 (m), Shadow_God_10 #1056
dragonmegaXX/cocoa - svaz #17, #the_sun_fan #849
storn42/storn - storn42 #25 (m), Hateandhatred #80 (m), Soundwave- #436
Svaz - Hakulyte #29 (m)
shadowgod/Shadow_God_10 - XelNya #49, Funnygurl555 #571 (m)
gold_stinger - storn42 #97 (m), flashflash_account #365, Funnygurl555 #729
Mtamborini - gold_stinger#225
Antori - Shadow_God_10 #280 (m)
Daikyi - Antori #351
Soundwave- - Hakulyte #509 (m)/#721
Dafty.Pixel - Soundwave- #886
Funnygurl555 - storn42 #971

Unvote - Shadow_God_10 #306, Hakulyte #508, Hateandhatred #711/#1058, storn42 #768/#855

T-Force (not playing) - Funnygurl555 #40 (m)
Xiz (host) - Wayward Vagabond #276/#277/#467/#469/#471/#472/#552/#588/#596/#598/#604/#605/#606/#607/#611/#613/#614/#615/#616/#623/#624/#625/#626/#627/#628 ; Hakulyte #612 ; Hateandhatred #890 (m)
Old 07-5-2019, 11:17 AM   #1080
Svaz
quite clever

oh damn ninja'd lmao oh well