Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Is levelranks broken?

My profile says 55 FCs, but im sure I have more than that. Got so far already, and it hasn't updated, even if I go to http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelrank.php

I wanna FC all the easy rank 1 to 60 songs, but if it doesnt even update theres kind of no point.

Edit: nevermind, it had it open in the background and it ran after like 5 minutes, now its up to date.. I suppose it makes sense, if the script checks every song or something.

That being said, I feel like FF is really slow lately.. Could it possibly just be bad programming? There are database errors and such, maybe there are too many database calls too often.

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 06-18-2016 at 12:24 PM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:36 PM   #2
Kanzas
Buh
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Is levelranks broken?

Could be on your end. If I check levelranks or anything that may take others a while to load, it happens within about 2-3 seconds for me. Faster for some

Top 5
Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
Fei Longer - AAA
HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0
Kanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 01:30 PM   #3
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Is levelranks broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
My profile says 55 FCs, but im sure I have more than that. Got so far already, and it hasn't updated, even if I go to http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelrank.php

I wanna FC all the easy rank 1 to 60 songs, but if it doesnt even update theres kind of no point.

Edit: nevermind, it had it open in the background and it ran after like 5 minutes, now its up to date.. I suppose it makes sense, if the script checks every song or something.

That being said, I feel like FF is really slow lately.. Could it possibly just be bad programming? There are database errors and such, maybe there are too many database calls too often.
Most pages open on my end within a single second so I'd like to say the issues you are experiencing are on your end.

Another way of updating level ranks is to scroll over "Leaderboards" and click on "Update Ranks", it updates level ranks and leaderboard statistics.

Last edited by _Zenith_; 06-18-2016 at 01:30 PM..
_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote