Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-4-2005, 05:19 PM   #21
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

AIM chat: TWGXXI

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 10-4-2005, 05:20 PM   #22
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

They wouldn't post who they were picking, but they will be contacting some, if not all, of the 4 who they looked at... so they know who they are.

That isn't true, because the morph will change hands... it will pass through multiple morphs, until they hit a wolf and it ends.
Old 10-4-2005, 05:22 PM   #23
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

read my edit. I think that's a stronger way to work.
Old 10-4-2005, 05:23 PM   #24
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I'm the morph.

Well, was. Saw a red, power's gone now.

I'm sorry you can't seem to get out of round 1, Hans. I really am. =\
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 10-4-2005, 05:25 PM   #25
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Hans

No reason to delay this. Of course, if Kilga is lying then the real morph should speak the fuck up really fast.

Old 10-4-2005, 05:27 PM   #26
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

ap said it before I could. If the real morph comes out and we lynch Hans, we're banking on Kilga (a wolf if he's not the former morph) being a human for the rest of the game.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Old 10-4-2005, 05:30 PM   #27
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Well, I have church. I going to trust Kilga on this one. Be back later on updates. Hans
Old 10-4-2005, 06:12 PM   #28
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

What the..

Woah. When I posted in the sign up thread, I was upset because I thought I had missed the signups. I made it in? Woah.

*Ahem*

"It's a shame there's not a better way to solve this problem. Why it, reminds me of The Crucible by Arthur Miller." Dr. McCoy couldn't help but chuckle at the similarity. "Of course, this time we know there's real witches about..." Beast dropped down from the ceiling and landed on all fours. In a sudden change of mood, he gazed sympathetically at the accused Nightcrawler.
"I am sorry, friend. Please forgive us if we are wrong."
Old 10-4-2005, 06:26 PM   #29
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

OK... Ideas from the chat:

Chardish suggested a corollary to my vigilante strategy that involves the Bookie.... when the time comes that the bookie correctly bets and has the OPTION of killing someone the next night, he comes out. Instant human for the same reason the vigilante was. If someone else comes out, the real bookie kills the fake bookie and the one left standing is the true blue.

So, with this... the other blues should hold off from contacting the bookie until the next day, to guarentee they have the right one and not a fake bookie coming out first. Then again, if a fake bookie comes out first, the real one just has to say "I'm the real one!" and then they will both be alive the next day... unless the real one gets wolfed, in which case everyone will know he was wolfed and the fake one gets lynched. So... foolproof way to get the blues together.

Now, with that... people were suggesting waiting to kill Hans until day 2 so that the bookie could bet on it... and, after thinking about it, I agree with the idea. Bear with me... getting the guardian, psychic, and bookie together is POWERFUL. I think waiting a day to kill a known wolf in exchange for the 3 blues in an alliance on day 3 is worth the sacrifice on day 1.

Comments?
Old 10-4-2005, 06:40 PM   #30
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

His ears perked up at Havok's idea. The doctor's bright mood returned. "A superb suggestion, Havok! I wonder what else can be done to help us..." The Beast started walking to his room to think more on the subject. "By the way," he said as he stepped into his room, "I wonder where Shadowcat is. I haven't seen her for quite a while." And with that, he closed the door and started reviewing everything said today.
Old 10-4-2005, 06:51 PM   #31
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Omega, time and time again it has been repeated that it's the most retarded thing to do to vote for someone who's inactive. Sorry that I had to go directly after school to an eye exam, then directly home, get changed, and leave for horseback riding. I'll try to get on the computer next time i'm riding my horse.

Anyways, I thought in Tps's post with Torlock, Torlock pretty much came out and said he was a blue. Tps (I believe) stated that he thought Torlock was a red or a blue. He was obviously not a red, so he must have thought he was a blue. If a blue is known by a wolf Day 1, chances are they're getting wolfed. Tps gave Torlock advice and Torlock said "Thanks.", I thought that looked like a confirmer that Torlock was most likely a blue. Since Tps was the only one who knew, it would then make sense for Tps to kill him.

Anyways, I'll stick to Tass's plan and hold off on voting for Hans at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 10-4-2005, 06:56 PM   #32
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

It's okay. I forgive you. =D

Here, tell you what, I'll let you slap me across the face when we meet in real life. Twice.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:05 PM   #33
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Jurs... that is exactly what I was thinking. Combine it with what he said to me during sign ups (which I posted on page 1)...

TPS. Get Hans tomorrow, bookie comes out tomorrow, blue alliance (if Torlock was, then of bookie & 1 other... all 3 if he wasn't).... assuming bookie is alive and wasn't Torlock.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:05 PM   #34
User6773

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
No reason to delay this.
There are many very good reasons to delay this, namely that more time conversing with each other is more useful than not.

Your awkward, out of place combination of:

1) claiming you have no idea why the wolves killed their Night 1 kill (a common wolfish response) - this happened in chat
2) asking the real morph to contact you and you alone, instead of coming out publicly (this also happened in chat)
3) showing intense resistance to the idea of lynching Hans tomorrow instead of today - claiming that we don't need the free vigilante opportunity even though everyone pretty much agrees this is a good plan
4) being defensive-offensive instead of agressive-offensive like you usually are - you're showing lots of resistance to ideas and not really offering anything of your own
5) and now demanding that we lynch Hans immediately, before he even has a chance to speak up

makes me really, really suspect you.

Right now I've got more beef on aperson than I do on Hans.

EDIT: P.S. Omega, roleplaying to mask your speech is one thing, but how about you stop making us constantly reference a player list to know what you're talking about? Use usernames, not characters.

Old 10-4-2005, 07:23 PM   #35
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

Another note.... if the psychic is alive when the bookie comes out, the bookie can act as the voice of the psychic to report on this activities and on Hans being a wolf.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:44 PM   #36
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock
Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

Looks like my powers weren't enough to save me this time. Good luck everyone.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:45 PM   #37
talisman
Resident Penguin

Help me understand this plan.

If I get it correctly, we don't lynch hans today, but lynch him tomorrow, regardless of whether or not kilga was lying, and then the bookie will have vigi power. Meaning....what? Who are they going to vigi? Are we banking on getting lucky and finding out another wolf? Or would the bookie kill someone else who came out as the morph or something? But why would anyone come out as a fake morph if hans isn't going to die today or if they knew they'd get bookie'd? And if kilga is lying and no one comes out that means that hans just gets lynched for no reason and the vigi is virtually useless.

It seems to me like this just introduces too much complication. I think we first need to determine if kilga is lying or telling the truth, then build the alliance based on that.

If anyone but torlock had died, I would easily accept that kilga was telling the truth. A wolf wouldn't fake it unless he KNEW the morph was gone, because then there would be two people out there (the old and the new morph) who would know that he was lying. and since it's possible that torlock gave away his role to a wolf, well it sort of makes the above scenario also possible.

I propose that hans gets lynched today and the psychic comes out tomorrow (not the bookie). The psychic tells us what's up. The psychic gets guarded, and there's the alliance. Problems would arise if the psychic gets killed before then or if someone fakes a psychic, but the same can be said of the bookie plan.

On the other hand... I don't see torlock telling kilga "I am the morph". Perhaps suggesting to kilga that he's blue, sure, I can see that. But there's no way he's bad enough to explicitly state his role like that. Is there? I hope not.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:49 PM   #38
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Psychic is SO easy to fake. All the wolves know the same info as the psychic. So, that is not so foolproof.

And, I don't get what you retards don't get about my plan. I've said it five times now. THE POINT OF WAITING TO KILL HANS IS NOT SO THE BOOKIE CAN ACTUALLY VIGI SOMEONE. IT IS THE THREAT OF THE VIGI THAT ALLOWS HIM TO COME OUT AND REVEAL HIMSELF, MAKING AN ALLIANCE. The ALLIANCE is the powerful reason to not kill Hans, NOT the bookie having the ability to kill someone.

The reason we have to wait for the bookie to have the opportunity to vigi someone.... is if he comes out when he can't use his power, then someone can fake it and there is no way to PROVE who is the bookie. But, with powers, the bookie CAN kill an imposter IF an imposter tries to come forward.
Old 10-4-2005, 07:53 PM   #39
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

At this point, we can be rather sure that Kilga's telling the truth. It's on this fact that we came up with this plan. So, if Kilga's lying, we need to reform the plan hardcore, but all signs point to him telling the truth until another morph comes out.

With either plan, an alliance is formed and we find out about Hans. With our plan, though, we have a vigi at our disposal which likely wouldn't be used but would be nice to have around. It's much more dangerous for a wolf to fake a blue if there's a vigi floating about.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-4-2005, 07:55 PM   #40
talisman
Resident Penguin

Oh that makes sense... the bookie uses his power on the fake bookie, if there is one.

And then there'd be an alliance day 3 or something like that.
Closed Thread