Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Gotta move Faster

Highlight of today:

It's pretty heavy throughout at 220, but has 2 back to back 6 measure streams in the middle... I miss a lot in the first half because I was trying to conserve

This is from yesterday. Good score for a 13 for me.

Also this

Oh also expect a pass on At Least Speedcore Artists Arent in it for the Money within the next week or two. I know I can combo those ending bursts if I have a decent lifebar beforehand(I just didnt think about that this run)

http://www.twitch.tv/dragonxdm/c/2190774
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Default Re: Gotta move Faster

Nobody has any comments? Really? :c New best pass up there
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
.Layne.
~~
FFR Veteran

lol
.Layne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Simple answer: There aren't many pad players here, and if users here did start pad they wouldn't be playing 15s for a while.

I can't really comment on the 15 passes because I've only passed one low 12. You've been improving pretty fast from what I've seen though. Starring 13s is really good.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Sorry dragon I was out all day, I planned to answer when I got home (which I'm doing now) and thought other people would comment till then, but yeah it is what it is, the majority of people don't really have a frame of reference to understand what's good and what's bad I suppose (though you always post videos, so you'd think that would help a little.)

Anyways grindbreaking is absolutely ridiculous, I thought to myself I'd be dead at the 6 measure run but maybe I could push through it, then there was another one right after and I was like "whoa nevermind wow that is way way way too hard." I mean holy crap that is by far better than any of the footspeed fails I've seen you do, and I'm pretty sure it had candles like crazy too. How did you get this footsped anyways haha.

Though actually when I first saw this thread vendita di magica was most notable for me, I didn't realize you had enough stamina to PA the 24ths late in the song, it takes a lot to do that (I think you actually beat my score on it, I'd have to check). You're probably good enough for a pendulum 15 now you know.

Speaking of songs to try, you should try To luv me I *** for u in serenade's so far pack (or something, I know it's by serenade). I think you could make it your first 16, it's basically the same thing just with a small break to get a bit of your bar back and then one more stream. Also less candles (though the last stream has a lot). The only problem is it's long and doesn't let up enough to let you get back your stamina, so you'll have to push it. I think it's do able for you though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #6
MinTS2
FFR Player

Also one thing, try posting all these scores on AIJ because there are lots of people there who can play these types of songs.

I think you are active on AIJ but I haven't been there for a while so I can't recall.
MinTS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #7
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

I am haha. Posted there first. DragonXDM on there.