Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #1361
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

if my push feels forced, i never make pushes really, plus i had to find things to go off on when mainly i intended to pressure vote.

Why are you here?
Old 10-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #1362
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Battery dying fast. Some quick reads so you can decide if you wanna take me serious

I beliebe Charu

I would have voted Freezin

I think there is a wolf between Shado and Haku. I was leaning Haku most of the time but Shado was acting like a bitch for a good stretch

Sick Jucter is hard to pin down but I was leaning scum. I knew he was doc start of day2 last game so I feel good reading him in most situations but again, sick posting

I didn't think DPB hunted hard enough for my liking. Could see him as scum

Xel also was absent but yet to read his promised post so I will reserve judgement

Hard nul on InDHjeart. I know, I'm lame

ROUNDBOX I didn't like the vibe but I jave too many scum leans probably human

Obligatory fuck you Charu ♡

ALL READS PROBABLY CHANGING WH EN I CATCH UP
Or not who knows

Had to write this shit twice
You just subbed but holy shit MML, for starters, this is uncharacteristic of you. These glanced skimreads are terrible and I don't comprehend how you could even have posted these. Lastly, highlighting the bolded because it makes this post much worse so... yeah...

Not in any way shape or form I would've imagined you subbing in.

Old 10-11-2016, 11:58 PM   #1363
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What's funny is that I could have changed my vote last minute to like dfr and you would probably be chanting how great I am for following you.

I didn't move from XelNya because I can't read the god damn guy and it's ringing a "wtf is going on" bell inside of me.
My problem with this is that your explanation wasn't part of your stated reason for making that vote, and as far as I know you never elaborated on your reasoning (it's possible I missed that, given that you post a lot).
Old 10-12-2016, 12:22 AM   #1364
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

So looks like FFR is done being a poop butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:23 AM   #1365
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Thank goodness for that time extensions. I do hope the both of you that just subbed in do read the thread! Oh yes indeed!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:24 AM   #1366
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Ugh, nevermind, I feel the slowness again

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 12:26 AM   #1367
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
My problem with this is that your explanation wasn't part of your stated reason for making that vote, and as far as I know you never elaborated on your reasoning (it's possible I missed that, given that you post a lot).
I spent the entirety of D0 trying to find a reason for that vote, I looked up at the other opportunities and didn't like them. I ended up staying on XelNya with pure toneread only without content to back it up. So yeah, I can't elaborate on a reason that I don't have in the first place.

It's really as basic and stupid as "I don't like how he's posting".

It sucks, but it was still the best choice from my perspective at that moment.

I revisited him from an objective point of view and couldn't find anything again including Day 2 as well.

For me, that was the result of a PoE with the other players while trying to avoid lynching inactives.

Even if I had a lot of interactions D0, in terms of reading, I was still nowhere any good in terms of who to vote.

Most of my other scum-leans were mostly scum for the simple reason that they were AFK.

That's just ew.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:55 AM   #1368
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

You guys are all awful. So much shit to say in just the last 25 pages.

First off, the fact that I'm seeing more Raeko then DPB basically tells me that he is scum. I know he replaced out, I know PA hasn't had a chance, but the chances are really highj that slot is a wolve's slot.

Xel your big post seemed like you weren't going as HAM as I nor.ally see them IIRC you're pretty aggressive as SK and because I have bigger wolf candidates I think you can enjoy a nicd town lean.

DFR meehjjj null. You dont stick out to me. Probably means your town but step it up anyway

I have a feeling Raeko is town. I don't know I get the same feeling from hjer post as I do in the Bin. Call it gut. Plus with bigger wolf leans I think she can spend a day in the town pile. If you feel different build me a case.

Shado from d0 to recently you keep mentioning that Charu might be lying. This looks like your trying to make town paranoid. Stop it.present evidence he is lying or get off it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
7:36pm
7:40pm:

8:00pm:

Hey botchi, what's up?
I am so glad I found this because I almost threw up when I read it the other night. You quote botchi making a natural progression to voting you (you being in top 2, botchi deciding his top pick needing to wait, botchi voting second pick) and act like it doesnt make sense and he needs to explain. This was WAY too early to pushj anything on him and it comes out as desperately making sure people move on from your claim to another target.

Quote:
@ Zenith quoting my early game

Well, I guess if you take the entirety of everything I say out of context like that, I can guarantee that it will make me look bad. You can come up to a similar conclusion for all my games because I don't tend to play properly and still leave a lot of these type of posts.

As for ShadoWolfe, you're targeting him for the exact same reason that I've kept mislynching him. We don't all play the same way and if you don't realize that, well fml. Also, afaik, no one counterclaimed him yet and the only person who didn't read his claim is botchi. (well, unless other players don't fully read the thread)

I believe wolf ShadoWolfe would be even more greedy than this current one. I know he has quite the attitude, but I don't think he broke his town quota yet.
Why are you defending him?

Quote:
Here's where I'm at rn:

I quoted three posts by Botchi earlier. I will be addressing them as "first", "second", and "third" in this post, so you may refer to my post here.

The first one, his "reads list", I had issues with because he said that I would yield juicy morsels to dissect upon my flip. I consider it a slight scumtell to suggest a lynch based on "all the info we'd get", if you don't mention exactly what kind of info you'd get off a town flip. I'm not alone in this, and a lot of "theorists" on mafiascum share the same view (from what I've read in wiki and forum). This is especially true in my mind if you're acting like a mislynch will yield a ton of juicy information on Day 0!

In the same post, he also wrote his "read" of Precarious, which read more like an aside for Precarious to read: "this dude can really write some long posts (/wrists), why are you voting for me? From your analysis of me, I don't really see your pov. You don't know me, so I appreciate the raw read, but everything I have said has been for town's greater good. This vote is weak with weak sauce to back it up". That may be the weakest defense I've ever read, basically saying "you don't know me, so don't lynch me" LOL. I also reeally didn't like the part where he says, "everything I have said has been for town's greater good", mainly because being that certain of "town's greater good" in D0 is shady af, to say the least. I also have to note that that quote made me laugh because of "everything I have said" amounting to roughly as many posts as the moderator.

Last point about Botchi's read list: He puts juckter in his "lynch pile", and freezin in his "do not lynch" pile. While the FreezinIce placement is WIFOM and he may have just had a good read on him, his placement of juckter is confusing and weird and maybe even bad. He cites inactivity, then notes that he's doing the same thing (hypocrisy), then says "still, his lack of work sucks". With that weirdness in his one-lined read of juckter, let's move on to his next post.

Oh, interesting. He's rethought his placement of juckter and doesn't think he should be lynched D0, unless town wants to lynch him, in which case, Botchi would like to reassure us that he will also vote him. This is a textbook case of bussing, and was one of the bases I used for saying there are likely "multiple wolves in Botchi, Juckter, DBP, and roundbox".

Alright. Cool.. Let's move on to the third post I quoted.

Here, he's responding to Precarious. Two parts struck me as weird. First, in defending his inactivity this game, he didn't say "oh, shit was going on, blah blah", or even, "I was really busy and couldn't keep up", or even "I'm just not feeling TWG right now". Instead, he said specifically "flying UTR is kinda my pattern and it's not alignment indicative". Almost as if he had planned on sticking to his pattern. This wouldn't be a lot on its own, but it did stick out as hyperconsciousness of his own meta, that I don't normally see in town.

I'm not even going to talk about that final response being long, and yet being posted exactly at 8pm, or the fact that he used "park this here for now" about a literal last-minute vote, but all of the above is why I have Botchi as my strongest scum.
At this time was there a pushj towards Botchi or you repushing because your first one that I quoted didnt get anything. Working awfully to get the inactive.
Which btw since you apperently never played with him, botchi is a very active wolf. See READ THE SETUP where e was so into getting me lynched hje actually forgot he couldn't post after my flip and tried bragging, winning town the game.

He's the opposite of DPB, and knowing that makes me not want to take you seriously.

Quote:
Actually, you guys don't need to reassess.

Hey Haku, I'm shooting you tonight.

Nothing anyone else can say will change my mind in the slightest.
Oh?

Oohhhhhh?

If your town you re a dick.

Quote:
tl;dr: The posting style change is intentional and I started holding back more and went full-fledged detective mode because I wanted to get heavily town-read to get killed by wolves/SK for being "too" town.

..and you're like "I'm going to shoot you".

Like fuck you.
Many post of Haku reeling back. Don't really like any of them

Quote:
I'll take the fuck, I suppose, and I'll also take being a stinkwad right now.

I haven't by any means decided to shoot you, but I am suspicious and wanted to test you. I know that's rough, so I'm sorry if I caused any frayed nerves. It is what it is though, this is TWG.
Bullshit

Bull
Fucking
Shit

You mighta changed your mind but I don't get the sense even in rereading that, that you where n't serious

Quote:
Yes, I was quite aware of that throughout the entirety of that interaction. Thank you for pointing it out, though. Sometimes I'm willing to accept being a cunt temporarily in order to gather useful data, however slight.

BY THE WAY, totally not relevant or anything, but commentrics and MML would tell me that either XelNya or Hakulyte is anti-town right now, based on postcount and the fact that there are five clears (including three deddos) in the top half, leaving one of just you two to be scum, according to post count theory.

La la la la la al ho hum
NO

Where to start.
First, like AA before you it's weird that you're suddenly give a shit about that.

Second, you have to get the postcount from the latter half of day one . If you did, you'd know that with Charu confirmed top scum poster is either you or Haku. So tell me, how accurate do ya think it is now?

I actually have it saved on my work computer. I looked it over nice and good after EoD. You and Haku as top section. Guess scum didnt realize that if i they killed off two top posters it'll revealmost active wolf faster.

You brought it up, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
And if he turns up town, then fuck this game, this phase will probably be the last phase I'll be active if town can't be fucked to be active themselves.
Don't be a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
oh boy, I would be replacing dabackpack
Sorry bro. But even this post comes off as trying to preemptively defend yourself IMHO

But please, do post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
here's last night's final votecount

IMMEDIATE -100 town points to juckter and mellonxcollie for not submitting a single vote all day

Zenith gets a -50 town points for not voting, since he replaced in

the remaining voters are gon' get scrutinized

I started late because I was eating delicious tacos
Come scrutinize them then

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Feel like I'll be tagging juckter or botchi with my vote this phase (I have it among good grounds a wolf resides in the lower post count of people)
They always do it seems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Also, I'm curious to see what roundbox has been teasing at.
Sigh.....

Follow the Votes.

Congrats hje trolled you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Before then, backpack had some weak posts. A lot of weak posts I might add.

But nothing that screamed wolfy. I voted him this phase because of his lack of presence, which is definitely not like him if he is the SK OR Town, so... y'know, the more you know.
"Imma sheep Charu because putting in thought like a detective which I do when I roll town isn't what I do as a wolf"

Fuck me Charu. You know better

Quote:
You are despicable and bad if you think not giving someone who replaced the opportunity to play because of the past player in the slot is the right thing to do here.

You're bad as fuck right now.
Oh I'm bad. I will straight up judge you by the sins of your father in TWG. You're welcome to do the same to me

Which again, like I said above to Shadow, botchi is super active as wolf, not so much as town. Disagree? Build me a case instead of bitching

Quote:
Morality is a thing and I find you to be (and anyone for that matter) under confirmation bias if you don't give a sub a chance so whatever dude.
You talking about Morality when you where advocating lynching likely towns just cuz they're worthless to you at the end of TWGabout? (Shout outs to Tokzic. I voted for you too but Zenith hammered you like an ass)

Get off that.

I hope there aint any typos because I have a killer headache from the 5 straight hours I played Pump and I ain't proof Reading a damn thing

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-12-2016, 12:57 AM   #1369
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Wow, I refresh the page to see a huge post from MML, the newest replace-ee

Golly

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 12:57 AM   #1370
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I hope it's something!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 12:57 AM   #1371
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Someone expain to me and explain to me real good just how "confirmed" Shado is. He and DPB are top scum for me unless you can show how legit his claim is

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-12-2016, 12:59 AM   #1372
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Someone expain to me and explain to me real good just how "confirmed" Shado is. He and DPB are top scum for me unless you can show how legit his claim is
As confirmed as much as a non counterclaimed cuck vigi would be
Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #1373
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Easy, no one countered him

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #1374
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

And no one rose a "stink" about... until now.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #1375
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I mean, I still hate him with all my birdy little heart.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #1376
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
XelNya

also a fucking GARBAGE vote
I can't believe you roasted so many people with that tower post of yours yet didn't put out a single vote

VERDICT: absolute trash and you look like a wolf kind of person here[/spoiler]
I'm trying to figure out a way to respond to this in a way that doesn't make me sound like a condescending cunt.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:05 AM   #1377
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I think you attacking backpack's play is kind of... eh?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:06 AM   #1378
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I mean I get it, his posts aren't exactly the best posts in the world, but damn it he was actually posting which usually means he's probably town (or possible SK).

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:07 AM   #1379
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

This phase though, no, not really. My wolf read and vote on him before replace was solely because of him going MIA.

If Psycho can show me backpack was town, then I'll pass him off as such.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-12-2016, 01:07 AM   #1380
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

But as of now, I don't really care about that slot at the moment. Not until Psycho catches up and makes some thoughts anyways.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Closed Thread