Old 11-26-2020, 07:50 PM   #1421
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I truly meant to swap back to you, trevor
It's my fault this didnt happen
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #1422
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,186
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
it reached the thread
if you have the time, I think you owe me a good reason as to why freezin is off the table for today

he should have said enough words by now for you to comment
I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #1423
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,800
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I love how Haku is telling Freezin' to not be on the table lmao

Side note here:

I did an ISO of YoshL and an ISO of him when he was playing the Senpai game

The posting style is as different as night and day

Does this mean anything? I have no clue, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway so we don't forget about him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #1424
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.
Freezin is pushing me more than plop

Do you like his plop read?
I'm confused
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #1425
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

In sunfan's perfect world, I'm the one up in KITB with FFA as FG would not swap to Plop or Ulle if that traction was there.
Hmm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:55 PM   #1426
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I love how Haku is telling Freezin' to not be on the table lmao

Side note here:

I did an ISO of YoshL and an ISO of him when he was playing the Senpai game

The posting style is as different as night and day

Does this mean anything? I have no clue, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway so we don't forget about him
Again, for those of us who weren't there, what does this mean.
What was he in the senpai game. How does his posting this game differ from that one?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #1427
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,800
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Again, for those of us who weren't there, what does this mean.
What was he in the senpai game. How does his posting this game differ from that one?
He was town.

His posts were a lot shorter and he seemed to be more of a free thinker? I think you get what I'm saying

This game seems to just be isolated in pure information only.

That's what I see anyway.

Like I said, I don't know if it means anything or not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #1428
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
In sunfan's perfect world, I'm the one up in KITB with FFA as FG would not swap to Plop or Ulle if that traction was there.
Hmm.
I guess?
I'm not really used to missing EODs, I havent thought about it much.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:03 PM   #1429
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.
My big post didn't change your opinion on me?
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:04 PM   #1430
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I knew there was a good chance when I left the thread that, if I didnt come back, my vote might not end up being vc super relevant
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:05 PM   #1431
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,186
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
My big post didn't change your opinion on me?
Big posts like that used to be a wolf tell for me because I could create something that could potentially satisfy everyone and then everyone would be like "huh, that's unnatural from you".
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:06 PM   #1432
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I'm not really sure how much traction I have
Am I going to get pushed more here?
Has my wagon peaked?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:08 PM   #1433
TWGma
FFR Player
 
TWGma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Either way, it's probably not worth looking into. It'd have the same results anyway.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
TWGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:08 PM   #1434
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,186
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

I just wanted some good old Sunfan reads and less meme lolcat tier category stuff.

I understand the will to maintain a stress free good quality game, but the angry mob that I was slowly turning into implore you to help in that regard.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:09 PM   #1435
fatfuck42
FFR Player
 
fatfuck42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Big posts like that used to be a wolf tell for me because I could create something that could potentially satisfy everyone and then everyone would be like "huh, that's unnatural from you".
Size aside, what about the actual analysis? Do you think it's legit, or am I faking it?
fatfuck42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:12 PM   #1436
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I just wanted some good old Sunfan reads and less meme lolcat tier category stuff.

I understand the will to maintain a stress free good quality game, but the angry mob that I was slowly turning into implore you to help in that regard.
Bruh
I'm trying here
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:12 PM   #1437
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 185
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

>1st List in order of wolfiest to least:

Sunfan > yoshi = haku

>2nd list in order of wolfiest to least

Plop = Subaru > Tforce > Shadow

>Townreads:

Mello
DBP

====

Probably not lynching outside of sunfan / plop / subaru. Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
don't put wolf aligned tree stumps in games

furiously taking notes
Lesson learned

=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:13 PM   #1438
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Either way, it's probably not worth looking into. It'd have the same results anyway.
Confident?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #1439
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 395
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
>1st List in order of wolfiest to least:

Sunfan > yoshi = haku

>2nd list in order of wolfiest to least

Plop = Subaru > Tforce > Shadow

>Townreads:

Mello
DBP

====

Probably not lynching outside of sunfan / plop / subaru. Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me
Your 2nd and third scrums are the ones voting your top scum

No alarm bells? A problem to deal with in mylo?
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 08:18 PM   #1440
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 185
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Your 2nd and third scrums are the ones voting your top scum

No alarm bells? A problem to deal with in mylo?
i dont have a top scum, your reading the list wrong

each list is completely different and 1 is not more scummy than the other
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
don't put wolf aligned tree stumps in games

furiously taking notes
Lesson learned

=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution