Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Old 02-7-2021, 03:38 PM   #1
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

I think mine was when I was 4 and it was actually a nightmare of me being in a corner of a log cabin with a ghost trying to spray me with some spray bottle till my vision turned into a purple tint and I woke up xD

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-7-2021 at 03:38 PM..
Rivaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 04:00 PM   #2
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: what's the oldest dream you can remember having?

Had a dream when I was 3 where I was still awake at midnight when I wasn't supposed to be, and this giant multi-eyed, tentacle monster the size of a two-story house was stalking me at a distance through my window. It was advancing towards me outside whenever I had my eyes open, and appeared to stop whenever my eyes were closed. Curiosity got the better of me as I kept opening and closing my eyes, until it was right at my window, and had slipped one tendon around the window and opened it a crack. I had my eyes firmly shut at that point, and was scared to open them. I took a peek though, and it ravaged through my window, glass going in all directions. Immediately picked me up, and tore me limb from limb, and then immediately woke up to a charley horse from the muscles in my back.

Honestly if it wasn't for me screaming in pain from the charley horse in multiple places, I probably wouldn't have remembered it. 3 year old me literally thought I was getting ripped limb from limb, since it was the first time I had ever had a charley horse.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-7-2021 at 04:02 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 05:21 PM   #3
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

In the 10th grade I had a very vivid dream where I flirted with this girl whom IRL I don't find attractive at all, then we started fucking on the sidewalk while multiple people kept walking by and screaming "SNAAAPCHAAAAAT"

Years later I had sex with a different girl on the gravel of an outdoor mall garage. Shameful moment

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 05:28 PM   #4
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Had a dream when I was 3 where I was still awake at midnight when I wasn't supposed to be, and this giant multi-eyed, tentacle monster the size of a two-story house was stalking me at a distance through my window. It was advancing towards me outside whenever I had my eyes open, and appeared to stop whenever my eyes were closed. Curiosity got the better of me as I kept opening and closing my eyes, until it was right at my window, and had slipped one tendon around the window and opened it a crack. I had my eyes firmly shut at that point, and was scared to open them. I took a peek though, and it ravaged through my window, glass going in all directions. Immediately picked me up, and tore me limb from limb, and then immediately woke up to a charley horse from the muscles in my back.

Honestly if it wasn't for me screaming in pain from the charley horse in multiple places, I probably wouldn't have remembered it. 3 year old me literally thought I was getting ripped limb from limb, since it was the first time I had ever had a charley horse.
that honestly sounds terrifying - I remember going to a museum for a school field trip and one of the kids told me this story to creep me out about some one who glued other peoples eye lids shut while they were sleeping and I was retarded enough one night after that to feel like I couldn't open my eyes and started to panic even though I was just raising my eyebrows lmao

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-7-2021 at 06:31 PM..
Old 02-7-2021, 06:47 PM   #5
Akaunei
FFR Veteran
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

oldest one i remember was a crazy one, but here it is:

so basically a killer clown or some shit entered my house and then invaded my room, and i ran out but the clown caught up to me and held me hostage and basically i was invisible to everyone else, but in a flash for some reason a bunch of kids start harassing the clown and chase him away. the dream immediately goes to the next day without any knowledge and theres a broken window that i cant even make out whats broken, and i go on to play project pokemon where i checked the stats of a nonexistent pokemon that i remember nothing about
Akaunei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 06:56 PM   #6
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

my favourite animal used to be horses but then I had a dream when i was like 8 where i owned a barn and there was a huge fire and all the horses died and then i stopped liking horses
Old 02-7-2021, 06:59 PM   #7
Rivaloo
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaunei View Post
oldest one i remember was a crazy one, but here it is:

so basically a killer clown or some shit entered my house and then invaded my room, and i ran out but the clown caught up to me and held me hostage and basically i was invisible to everyone else, but in a flash for some reason a bunch of kids start harassing the clown and chase him away. the dream immediately goes to the next day without any knowledge and theres a broken window that i cant even make out whats broken, and i go on to play project pokemon where i checked the stats of a nonexistent pokemon that i remember nothing about

Woah so you woke up in the dream the next day? Those are always tippy when those happen not to mention killer clowns being a universal creepy thing ._.

Edit: poor dream horsies :c

Last edited by Rivaloo; 02-7-2021 at 07:01 PM..
Old 02-7-2021, 07:02 PM   #8
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

when i was 3 i had a dream that my dad took me and my brothers to an amusement park that somehow opened up like 6 blocks away from where we lived
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 07:10 PM   #9
Matthia
🍍Pineapple Man🍍
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I was around 4-5 years old.
Our preschool class entered a large basketball gym, and the kids started to wander around, doing things and what not, while the two teachers were standing in the middle of the gym. Then I noticed something odd, a foot deep hole about the circumference of a coffee mug was in the floor of the gym, and the teacher and myself started to stare at it. Then, for absolutely no particular reason I decided to walk straight over the hole, ended up tripping myself. The teachers were like "Oh, careful!" and I got my balance back. The rest of the kids still were playing around or having conversations. But then as I walked away, I tripped over the same damn hole lmao. However, at that very moment, the entire basketball gym started shaking. It shook so much, felt like a magnitude 11 earthquake, and all of the kids started to scream and rush to the corner of the gym, yelling and panicking. I however, didn't feel like moving at all for some reason and just stood there looking at all of the screaming kids in the corner. The two teachers also just stood there as well. The three of us didn't seem to feel any kind of motion, which was really bizarre.

And then the part that has astounded me at this young age, making this dream a memory I will never forget:

I blinked once, my vision has teleported to the upper corner of the gym, across from where all of the kids are, and I kept watching them from a security camera's view.

Then I blinked again, I was on my bed. I woke up and looked up at the wall right next to me and there was a flat-screen TV that displayed the continuation of my dream, for about a solid 8 seconds I kept watching the kids inside the shaking gym from the security camera point of view on the TV.

Then at last, I blinked one more time, and POOF the flat-screen TV vanished in an instant. (Bummer I genuinely thought I'd still have that TV so I could watch my childhood shows in my room during the afternoon lol)

Matthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 07:46 PM   #10
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

My first ever memory is a nightmare I had about a tiger jumping through my bedroom window. My first "real" memory is sitting with my aunt at my third birthday party so it happened before I turned 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 09:07 PM   #11
flashflash account
FFR Player

a year or two after I moved I had a recurring dream that I was wandering through my old house, looking for something
doesn't take a psych degree to unravel that but it's probably the only dream I remember due to it being prominent and recurring

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 09:42 PM   #12
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart

This is the one that's stuck with me the most tbh.

I was like 6 or 7 years old when I had this dream and it was a zombie scenario but like.. kinda nearing the resolution of it all. Stuff's starting to get back to normal but like, it's not 100% good. I forgot how it happened but I remember I got bit and so I was freaking out, but then decided to just go on about regular life, hiding the bite. I turned into a "zombie" at some point but still kinda had control over myself so I decided to just live my life as it was. I started eating a lot of meat to compensate for the fact that I couldn't do regular zombie things.

I couldn't speak for a while and I wore all sorts of hoodies and turtleneck kinda things to hide the bite since it was on my neck, but for the most part everyone didn't really think anything of it for a while. After about a month or two that's when people started getting suspicious. By this time I figured out I could just put some gauze over it and put some bandaids over the gauze in hopes that it looked vaguely skin-like. I was also able to speak a little bit so things were pretty much back to normal, I just had to keep hiding the bite from here on out.

There was a whole whole lot that happened in between and if I can remember it I'll update but I do remember that it ended with me just chilling in the backyard with my brother, and apparently my parents found out I've been a zombie the day prior. It'd been about 4 months by then, and dad really hated zombies. Some more stuff led up to this but he ended up taking a shotgun and walking up behind me and just shot me in the back of the head, killing me.

It scared the ABSOLUTE SHIT out of me back then; made me a lil afraid of my dad. I wish I wrote it all down cuz that's prolly the most coherent dream I've ever had, but I might recover bits and pieces at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
ㅤㅤ

SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 10:34 PM   #13
_DJ Vinyl_
Path of Re Rusting
FFR Veteran

Well you can say it was a nightmare but also me sleep walking. I was dreaming of me going to take a shower, but I remember being like a boiling hot one. Anyways I was just just sitting in the shower laying down and just looking up a the nasty ceiling we had at my Dad's old house.

I turned off the shower and when I got out, I can hear the pipes bumping against the walls but they were louder. I was afraid so I covered my ears because back then, I was afraid of loud noises. Then I woke up, I woke up almost off the bed which has sometimes happened. I wet myself a bit but not as much as you think. Out of curiosity, because I was a little kid, I checked the bathroom. I saw that I peed in the sink. I knew I did because there was piss droplets on the drain and on that counter. I quickly wiped it up and went back to bed, afraid.

That's the story of my nightmare and the time I was sleepwalking while pissing in the sink.
_DJ Vinyl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2021, 11:41 PM   #14
Andrew WCY
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthia View Post
I was around 4-5 years old.
Our preschool class entered a large basketball gym, and the kids started to wander around, doing things and what not, while the two teachers were standing in the middle of the gym. Then I noticed something odd, a foot deep hole about the circumference of a coffee mug was in the floor of the gym, and the teacher and myself started to stare at it. Then, for absolutely no particular reason I decided to walk straight over the hole, ended up tripping myself. The teachers were like "Oh, careful!" and I got my balance back. The rest of the kids still were playing around or having conversations. But then as I walked away, I tripped over the same damn hole lmao. However, at that very moment, the entire basketball gym started shaking. It shook so much, felt like a magnitude 11 earthquake, and all of the kids started to scream and rush to the corner of the gym, yelling and panicking. I however, didn't feel like moving at all for some reason and just stood there looking at all of the screaming kids in the corner. The two teachers also just stood there as well. The three of us didn't seem to feel any kind of motion, which was really bizarre.

And then the part that has astounded me at this young age, making this dream a memory I will never forget:

I blinked once, my vision has teleported to the upper corner of the gym, across from where all of the kids are, and I kept watching them from a security camera's view.

Then I blinked again, I was on my bed. I woke up and looked up at the wall right next to me and there was a flat-screen TV that displayed the continuation of my dream, for about a solid 8 seconds I kept watching the kids inside the shaking gym from the security camera point of view on the TV.

Then at last, I blinked one more time, and POOF the flat-screen TV vanished in an instant. (Bummer I genuinely thought I'd still have that TV so I could watch my childhood shows in my room during the afternoon lol)
I don't recall having a similar dream, but I've had dreams where I could see both the real world and my dream simultaneously. Basically I would be half-awake and the dream would overlap with reality, like how one would make a layer transparent over another in Photoshop. At times like this, my eyes would not be able to move for a while and I might even be in sleep paralysis, but once I could move voluntarily, the dream is over. It usually happens when I'm not sleeping well, and this could be a bit scary sometimes.
Andrew WCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2021, 07:05 AM   #15
EppuJoloZ
a goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

A shorter one but I remember having multiple dreams at around 6 years old where Mario and Luigi were real and lived close to us, I remember us doing some cool things and playing etc.

I guess that's because I was so much into Mario and Nintendo at that time, and I remember that I wished so much that those dreams would become reality one day
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise
EppuJoloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2021, 09:24 AM   #16
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
when i was 3 i had a dream that my dad took me and my brothers to an amusement park that somehow opened up like 6 blocks away from where we lived
thats cool
Old 02-10-2021, 12:49 AM   #17
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

Since I live in the midwest, we have a lot of tornado warnings throughout the summer and when I was very little I was petrified of them. I had a dream when I was like 3 or 4 that there was a tornado warning so I ran into the basement and hid under a table. I waited for my family but they weren't coming down the stairs. After a while, I saw my mom run down the stairs and try to get under the table with me but then she got pulled out of the basement because of the wind. Then there were just a bunch of voices saying "You're going to die next" so yeah that was very fun to think about for many many years.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:06 AM   #18
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

probably those falling down stairs dreams or in general just falling long distances and suddenly waking up

i would think that would be really common but with things like this you never can know

also when i was a kid i always had these recurring dreams involving me and a certain childhood friend on some docks by the ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
Since I live in the midwest, we have a lot of tornado warnings throughout the summer and when I was very little I was petrified of them. I had a dream when I was like 3 or 4 that there was a tornado warning so I ran into the basement and hid under a table. I waited for my family but they weren't coming down the stairs. After a while, I saw my mom run down the stairs and try to get under the table with me but then she got pulled out of the basement because of the wind. Then there were just a bunch of voices saying "You're going to die next" so yeah that was very fun to think about for many many years.
o yea i used to always be deathly afraid of tornados too (i'd always heard about them but never actually experienced one) and i'd either have dreams about them about to hit from far away or actually hitting and hiding for my life

i've always had dreams like that now and still sometimes i dream like a nuclear apocalypse is about to hit or something

Last edited by 0; 02-10-2021 at 12:10 PM..
0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:15 AM   #19
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 View Post
probably those falling down stairs dreams or in general just falling long distances and suddenly waking up
YO
I did actually have dreams about jumping off my flight of stairs when I was a kid
this is now the oldest dream I can remember

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:24 AM   #20
( ゚д゚)彡
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
YO
I did actually have dreams about jumping off my flight of stairs when I was a kid
this is now the oldest dream I can remember
i still have those kind of dreams now but it's kinda different
like they end up being lucid dreams so i know i'm safe and can do anything but i'm still afraid of actually falling even though nothing will actually happen
somehow the feeling of actually falling scares me the most even though i still know nothing will happen
weirdest part is normally my fear of heights doesn't really kick in so much in most cases but it always does in dreams

Last edited by 0; 02-10-2021 at 03:42 AM..
0 is offline   Reply With Quote