Old 04-6-2014, 10:40 PM   #1162
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
ok guys this is really hilarious on this mode try it out

a friend of mine and me went sion and pantheon top (both stuns on like 1.7 second cd at level 5) and literally you just chain cc the crap out of anyone

i think a 5 team of all low cd stuns would be hilarious (taric, panth, sion, tf, etc) i remember seeing it on reddit but on here its even better
hard countered by spell shield (morgana)

a really hilarious strat in urf mode is to pick twitch and backdoor towers. during the duration of the ultimate you outrange the towers, so you can actually rip a tower from 100 to 0 with one ult + plus a few more autos

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2014, 03:21 AM   #1163
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

I need somebody to play a good support because that is how I prefer to play Caitlyn but I don't have any of those to duo with

I absolutely hate Lucian, he is awful.
Old 04-7-2014, 08:33 AM   #1164
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

i was originally going to say 'if you're good enough to ad CARRY you do not need a good support, or team, in any stage of the game' but that unfortunately is not so with a lot of you - be honest. blaming your shit support or lost-mid-lane-therefore-enemy-mid-roamed-bot is easier than criticizing your own ineptitude. until you start looking at yourself on replay (which i dont think any of you scrubs do), even during the situations when it isn't entirely the fault of other players and you know [but won't admit], you will continue to suck.

tbqh if you want to be able to climb ranked quickly you need to be able to play more impactful roles better, that is jungle and mid lanes (early) and ad (late). yes you will be able to learn a lot from every different position and it is important to have the inherent knowledge of each lane/role. but if you wanna climb you better do some rows cause you need a big back to carry your entire team. adcarry is great but even some of you who self-proclaim to be RLY good, i spectate your games and your positioning is horrid along with your map-awareness and CS that it's SMH bad.

if you can't handle cs'ing while trading in bot lane then you shouldn't complain. if you can't handle playing 1v2 bot (as the mentality you should hold until you get to maybe gold2) then you shouldn't be playing bot, or have the audacity to blame any other teammate.

if you can't adequately hypothesize where the enemy jungler will be or what objective to push then you have no right to fucking complain about your loss.

if you have this mentality that you're going to lose the game if your team can't do their part, then why the fuck are you playing soloQ?

everytime i press that button to Q i know that it's me against the world. if i have an amazing team, great, i hope i'll win - if i don't, it doesn't matter because i'm going to fucking tryhard and carry 1v5. there is no godlike player who doesn't think they're in a different league than others, and honestly some of you are so lackluster in your appetite to want to get better, and just -say- you want to but actually do -nothing- that it sickens me.

you wanna get better and rank up? then put in the necessary time and effort to get better you shitstain, stop fuckin complaining about how shit you are

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2014, 08:36 AM   #1165
Litodude
FFR Player

i had an acquaintance of a girl from china who immigrated to the US and holy fuck talk about putting in work; literally bottom-of-the-barrel-bronze-5 to now almost gold in a few months just because she puts in the hours to learn and analyze and practice. she can't even speak 30 words of english but god damn can she exh and keep timers like a mother fucker.

i'm not saying you all should be more like a chinese woman but goddamn don't you realize you don't get good at something by being lazy and complaining?

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 04-7-2014, 11:03 AM   #1166
Trogdor!!!!
Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post

what
Old 04-7-2014, 11:20 AM   #1167
colt.45
WASHED UP
FFR Veteran

Learn 2 cs better. 80 cs at 10 mins. 180 cs at 20 mins. Set those goals. You will carry games much easier if you can do that. Especially in gold elo should be very easy.
This is your friend: http://mullinator.com/tools/cscore?c=183&t=20.0&p=78
Always be positive. You can carry the worst of teams if you play it out correctly.
It doesn't matter about kills and deaths thats not whats going to solely win a game, its about objectives and strategy. Good example is the LCS match yesterday of Cloud9 and Coast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jho-mdizlIg

I do think support plays a big role in bot lane success (coming from a support main).
I do have issues where there is nothing I can do to carry a bad adc. Ive had many games where the ADC has 60 cs at 28 mins in compared to their vayne who has around 178.. and this was in High Gold/Low Plat Elo. T_T
You just gotta do your best... There will always be baddies.
colt.45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2014, 01:26 AM   #1168
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
???

He sits comfortably between 50-53% win rate across divisions in ranked solo queue and is a contested botlane pick in competitive play... hardly awful.

Usually, when people play the balanced champions and do badly, it's because they don't know what they are doing on the champion (how to trade, build, what the teamfight role is, etc)
That or the champ just doesn't fit your style well, but with practice you can overcome this.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 04-8-2014 at 01:28 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2014, 01:36 AM   #1169
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
everytime i press that button to Q i know that it's me against the world. if i have an amazing team, great, i hope i'll win - if i don't, it doesn't matter because i'm going to fucking tryhard and carry 1v5. there is no godlike player who doesn't think they're in a different league than others, and honestly some of you are so lackluster in your appetite to want to get better, and just -say- you want to but actually do -nothing- that it sickens me.

you wanna get better and rank up? then put in the necessary time and effort to get better you shitstain, stop fuckin complaining about how shit you are
smh

we all pretty much by this point understand that generally speaking you can carry yourself as long as you play well, but this kind of attitude goes too far in that direction

yes, we should improve our play. yes, we should spend time and think and practice. but it's people like you that don't understand game theory and team dynamics and try to talk big, only to reveal you're not as smart as you actually are. maybe your point is "tough love," but even then you're still not doing it right

it's GENERALLY true that if you play consistently, you should win your game, but this is not always the case. when you lose, you need to think critically about where you went wrong, not blame others when it's your fault, and not to put yourself down and/or get frustrated when it's not your fault

in lower tiers, players don't understand how to catch people in lane, so you can pretty much freefarm and build a gold advantage that you can use to carry. in higher tiers, support play is important because it's nigh-impossible for an ad to lane properly by himself 1v2, so the support is actually relevant (trust me im a support player if you try to lane against me and an ad carry 1v2 you're gonna get destroyed). this is not black and white and it's not always true for every game, but one needs to be able to recognize this in order to understand to what degree to trust and use your teammates. in addition, sometimes a game is actually virtually impossible due to disconnected teammates or cases of extreme feeding

suppose the enemy jungler camps you all game, from the very beginning. your jungler cares more about farming than helping you, and you can't touch the creep wave without getting dived. unless there's some brilliant idea you can come up with, you're basically going to be starved

strategic choices in games are based off a couple of major elements: the game's current state, the possible strategies of other players and the probabilities of them, and the payoffs for your response to each of those strategies

the other problem with your comments is that you assume that everyone can improve their play to a certain point. this is not fundamentally true. some people are born short and cannot grow taller, some people are less intelligent and cannot grasp complex concepts no matter how hard they try, some people have slow reflexes and cannot improve them no matter how much they practice. video games are the same way. while we can keep practicing to improve, we can only get so good, and the skill cap for each person is pretty much genetic and can't fundamentally change. everyone has their limits. don't talk as if everyone has the potential to hit diamond if they try hard enough (which is also impossible because you can't have near 100% of players in diamond). saying that people who want to improve but are too lazy disgust you is arrogant and makes you look like a pussy. you can tell them to stop bitching but you shouldn't let dumb shit like that get to you

Quote:
i'm not saying you all should be more like a chinese woman but goddamn don't you realize you don't get good at something by being lazy and complaining?
find me one person that doesn't already understand this

in short, help people actually improve instead of being a douchebag or shut up

Last edited by stargroup100; 04-8-2014 at 01:49 AM..
Old 04-8-2014, 02:09 AM   #1170
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
help people actually improve instead of being a douchebag or shut up
asking this of lito?

rofl better luck curing cancer

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2014, 03:28 AM   #1171
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

no i just feel like whenever i'm playing him i do no damage even with bt tri but when they have lucian it's like they're fucking uzi or some shit

and i dunno, if i had to pick a dueler like him i know he's less superior but graves will always be my go to

his w just seems useless to me and the culling i don't know man it's like eh. i feel he can get bullied out of teamfights pretty quickly but i guess he's mobile so people play him

idk i guess i don't get the mentality you have to have with him, i prefer cait where you're literally just pushing or ez but i don't even play adc horribly often, tanky bruisers are too fun

also i wasn't like, blaming any losses on support, i just prefer to have more communication than what i have been getting. being a social person bleeds into my gameplay and i do better in my opinion if i'm either just chatting with someone or we're talking about timers or things like that or cooldowns etc, i need the noise, even if it's just typing

Last edited by NFD; 04-8-2014 at 03:34 AM..
NFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2014, 12:48 PM   #1172
colt.45
WASHED UP
FFR Veteran

^ Well if you ever want to duo I'm down. Im a good support but I only play Sona. (Unless she is taken then I will go morgana or karma) and I can communicate.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/46859967

As for cooldowns, id look into getting curse voice beta. It tells you cooldowns of all your teammates and dragon/baron timer.

http://beta.cursevoice.com/
colt.45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2014, 08:42 PM   #1173
Trogdor!!!!
Forever
FFR Veteran

So is MF good now or
Old 04-8-2014, 08:54 PM   #1174
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

she feels like a cross between jinx and lucian

depending on what you need I feel like those two would generally be better than mf

though this is just speculation

Old 04-9-2014, 12:53 AM   #1175
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:

find me one person that doesn't already understand this
90% of millennials and quite a large population of man-children that play video games

trust me, the less you rely on your team and start understanding that you need to practice and learn the entirety of the game yourself the better you'll do. when you have an expectation that isn't met, the aggravation is compounded

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 04-9-2014, 02:41 AM   #1176
knyaz
FFR Player

MF for aoe based teams feels superior to those two
for the prev discusion if you want to carry your team be a jungler/mid. they have most impact.
but as a main jungler i got blamed for f***g every mistake in lane everyone does, no love at all. dude on top being camped? he blames me for no help thought we got every drag and both other lanes wins hard with my help, no i'm the worst.

love lol community

Last edited by knyaz; 04-9-2014 at 02:45 AM..
knyaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2014, 03:40 AM   #1177
Litodude
FFR Player

that's what happens when you main jungle, but imho it's probably the most impactful role: you have to establish early on from team comp whether or not you can afford to be carry jungle (esp with the new AS buff on claw) or if you're going to have to be a ganker/sballer. regardless, you should go for carry jungler 80% of the time

laning is simple: win it. mid lane is more impactful when it comes to the three lanes only because of the gank-ability of most mid lanes, and is usually the lane that, if snowballed early, can guarantee a victory. but when faced with a evenly matched mid laner? how are you going to win? your jungler ofc.

with the nerfs to wukong, lee, vi, elise, and possibly panth soon, really the most ideal strat now is a burst jungler that can scale hard and can afford to split late game. warwick, shaco, yi, udyr, voli (rarely the bear). it's been a lot more rare to see a tank jungle unless you're up against a full ad team or something, but the meta's shifted in that regard. imo best jungler strat:

get ward trinket

if blue, start red, go mid and camp until smite up again. ward their wraith path near their red (assuming their blue start) before going to your blue. yes you are behind one camp of wraith but assuming you can an early summoner off on mid, mid can't say shit. get blue, farm wolves, smite wight, go top if needed.

if purple,

start blue, do wolves, ward behind red camp, finish red, either gank mid or top (preferrably top). if cannot kill, smite golems, recall. if ganking mid, camp until smite is up, do wraiths, recall. gg

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 04-9-2014, 05:39 AM   #1178
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
90% of millennials and quite a large population of man-children that play video games
if they're everywhere link me one example where someone states they believe they can get better by being lazy/complaining

Quote:
trust me, the less you rely on your team and start understanding that you need to practice and learn the entirety of the game yourself the better you'll do. when you have an expectation that isn't met, the aggravation is compounded
you clearly didn't read what I said. self-improvement and learning is the goal when you're trying to get better (by definition????), but you can tell people to stop bitching and/or give advice to improve without being an arrogant dick

Quote:
some of you are so lackluster in your appetite to want to get better, and just -say- you want to but actually do -nothing- that it sickens me.
I don't care if you're diamond 1 or challenger. if you think this way you're a cunt and pathetic

Old 04-9-2014, 09:33 AM   #1179
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
you can tell people to stop bitching and/or give advice to improve without being an arrogant dick

I don't care if you're diamond 1 or challenger. if you think this way you're a cunt and pathetic
no i can't

it's lonely at the top

i don't know why this is such a great offense to you such that you have to throw fallacious blows left and right. maybe you're trash yourself? :shrug: not my problem

the aforementioned statements were strictly for soloQ, and particularly the lower elos anyway. the mentality gets better sure, as you rank up and realize that maybe, possibly, you can expect your team to do certain things, but you shouldn't immediately assume so. that assumption is what causes most of the rage, frustration, and hinders the ability to look internally and figure out what the problem is. playing with noobie clan members who are actually arrogant, and can audibly hear how everything is another person's fault: i'm not talking out of my ass.

you think the mentality is the same in team 5s? [i]dumb[/b]

edit-
also no, i normally don't read tl;dr's because i think most opinion's that can't be said in 20 words is a waste of time BUT

Quote:

the other problem with your comments is that you assume that everyone can improve their play to a certain point. this is not fundamentally true. some people are born short and cannot grow taller, some people are less intelligent and cannot grasp complex concepts no matter how hard they try, some people have slow reflexes and cannot improve them no matter how much they practice. video games are the same way.
i really can't believe you have the audacity to suggest that there is literally a biological difference in skill aptitude that among players; there is a cap a player can reach that no one else can achieve.

That's fucking bullshit and -you- ho boy you look like an ignoramus.

do you think koreans are good at video games because there is a genetic difference to their muscluar twitch reponses? because of heredity? you do realize that if you broke down the amount of hours playing and practicing LoL to those who are ranked higher there is nearly a 1.0 correlation mark? or to like...anything other video game, doing work, practicing a skill, practicing an instrument, working, training, fucking everything in existence? and DID YOU KNOW there's this thing in the world called the empirical rule that explains statistical distributions which you so incorrectly referenced?

holy shit lmao you're the type of person with that defeatist attitude, aren't you? the ':shrug that person is just better than me because there is a biological difference in our skill' that i fucking hate being around. you're a pussy dude! no wonder you took my statement to heart, i'm talking about you aren't i? i wasn't even directing that at anyone - it was merely a statement of my disappointment and how i look down upon those that will not put in effort and complain of their ineptness.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Last edited by Litodude; 04-9-2014 at 09:36 AM..
Old 04-9-2014, 09:34 AM   #1180
Litodude
FFR Player

lmao "you can only get so good"

LMFAO i can't get over the fact that you are that much of a pussy

stop typing to me

ur a waste my my energy lmfao

dude
out west?

Quote: