Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2015, 11:35 AM   #681
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime north 2015 hype thread

Got back home late last night. This year was a fantastic year minus one shitty situation which thanks to Vickie, Brandon, Amy and Will was made better.

Shout outs to come later. Trying to get a 2 year old to eat breakfast.

Yay back to real life! ;-;
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?
TrixiePuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:57 AM   #682
xThai
slurprprprprpr ~
FFR Veteran

was showing off some low level osu play only to have a huge crowd watching me play. osu is not dead.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:01 PM   #683
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCaliberGX View Post
Goodbye Anime
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:03 PM   #684
Chocille
FFR Player

hey guys i had fun watching osu players play
it's definitely a fun game to play
Chocille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:07 PM   #685
xThai
slurprprprprpr ~
FFR Veteran

Old 05-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #686
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
2016 hype to the max
I'll try to make it next year ;~;

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #687
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Anime North 2015.

Before getting in Toronto on thursday I was telling my team and myself that we would have to make it as awesome as AN2014 and even better if that was even possible... Well guess what, WE TOTALLY MADE IT EVEN MORE EPIC GUYS !!!! It was a nonstop 4days long orgasm lmao seriously I'd like to thank every single one of you for being so damn cool and friendly it's like we're a big family and I just love it~

I will not make a shoutout post to ~60 people cuz this would be a freaking novel you know, so I invite all of you to enjoy my banner picture on facebook, like, comment, share etc. However, there Are a few special mentions I'd like to say so here it goes:

TEAM QUEBEC, I love you all, and always will. I absolutely had a blast with you guys again and I am super hyped for the many ANs to come so we can have the most fun ever year after year. <3

Thai, You are just a party animal bro. I'm so damn glad we got to chill/sleep at your place before the con and also the party/raving was so incredible. Stay awesome man, you got a place in my heart. verhomo

Jordan, Really I find you hilarious to party with. Like it's just impossible to not have fun with you and I appreciate it a whole lot~ Keep it that way and keep mooning rofl. verhomo

Lurker, dude I had such a great time talking/chilling/partying with you this year! I really enjoyed every bit we spent hanging out together and thanks again for that Maudite

Ally, I didnt talk with you much but I did get to hug you which I'm super happy with too ^^ Special shoutout to you for being an awesome leader and managing to get everybody to eat at Tucker's for a really fun dinner :3

Will & Amy, because... YOU KNOW WHY GUYS haha. I'll forever remember that walk on the bridge having fun touching felix's chest (who wore MY boobs ;_; lmao ily) See you in 3 months chillest couple~

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE I TALKED TO (Even if it was only a simple "Hello~"), I love every single one of you and like every year, I wish we could've spent a bit more time together, but it's not over and I hope to see you all again next year(s).

With all that being said, I would like to know if everybody who had pictures of me wearing my C.C. cosplay and Martin (Sanzath) wearing his Zero cosplay could PLEASE send them to me, I would greatly appreciate that

Finally, stay hyped for 2016 because we Will push the fun limits to a new level again for sure !!!!! <3
xXOpkillerXx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:36 PM   #688
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

I'm not much of a long writer so i gotta make this short and sweet.

Much love to all you guys and girls. I love all you people, second family for sure, even though I'm hardly on this website anymore. You make Anime North my favorite con i go to every year. There's no way i can do individual shout outs, I'd have too many words.

So shout outs to every single one of you bitches.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #689
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
With all that being said, I would like to know if everybody who had pictures of me wearing my C.C. cosplay and Martin (Sanzath) wearing his Zero cosplay could PLEASE send them to me, I would greatly appreciate that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #690
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

:'(

I'm super exhausted, my feet hurt, I have a sunburn, and a nap sounds great right now.

I'm currently crying over here though, because I can't believe it's all over. Jteh and Tiffany left my apartment a little while ago; I'm missing them, and all of you, like crazy.

To me, this has been the most emotional AN I've ever attended. For a lot of reasons, mostly sentimental. I was super excited to see new faces at AN, as well as returnees from previous years. There were so many personalities at AN, and the group keeps on getting bigger and bigger every passing year. From start to finish, this AN was an incredible experience.

There are so many people to give shoutouts to, and I don't know where to begin, but I'm definitely going to make another post with shoutouts to each person since I really do need some time to highlight stuff and I need to recharge.

To sum it up though: It would not be a fun AN without you guys there. You are all amazing people, and I'm so happy I got to see you guys.

I hope to see all of you next year at AN 2016. I love you all. <3

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 05-25-2015 at 01:15 PM..
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:20 PM   #691
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
I really wanted to climb to the top of the pole for the group photo but that post had too much girth
Want to know what else had too much girth?

Damn. This year just blew me away. And I mean it. I'm blown. I can't feel my insides anymore, and my head is still spinning.

I just read Sanzath's post describing the even day by day, and I'm actually really surprised. There is so much stuff I managed to forget, since it all happened so fast. I'm going to try to take my time and remember everything, but if I do forget something, just so you guys know, I love every single one of you, and I am expecting next year like crazy. In fact, this year was so good that I don't even have post-con hype depression - my head is too filled with good memories to care that it ended a day ago.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT
We were hyped as hell, the whole team quebec, in our skype chat. Sven tells us his car is rip, two hours before he's supposed to depart from his home town. Hilarity ensues. I almost drop from the group (I was a wuss that night), but I'm super glad I didn't. Sanzath and Sven somehow managed to convince me about renting a car and taking it for a spin. The plan worked perfectly, and I'll say it right away: without your patience, Sven and Martin, I probably would've not made it. GG wanting to go with Mathieu and leaving you guys behind. I'm sorry I had that thought.

THURSDAY
A long ride in that Malibu (but I'll forever call it the Toyota Corollol), with the official anime soundtrack playing almost the whole time. On Thursday night, we meet Thai and Lurker at Kelsey's (after Sven making horrible u-turns in the road because he can't read signs, rip!). Right off the bat, I wish to thank Thai for being so cool and letting us stay at his place for the night. What I don't want to thank, however, was his parents' car for eating the CD of team Quebec's soundtrack. It never saw the light of day again, and will probably will start playing somewhere down the line when his parents' take the car. They will suffer, I can tell you that! Sorry in advance. We were hyped to play ITG, and when we got in his basement to play it, his computer's power supply died the moment he turned it on. Then I think it was the audio-visual cable which got messed up (which Sanzath fixed with a fork? I'm not sure at this point, I was playing Stepmania with Lurker). GG Team Quebec's fail streak hitting everyone they hang out with. Eventually, we got the beast ITG machine to work, and I played for at least 3 hours straight. Pure insanity! After that, I played Stepmania up to 6AM with haku before calling it quits (and I can't believe he was hype enough to continue playing by himself up to 7AM, before coming in the chamber and sitting down seemingly without attempting to sleep).

FRIDAY
This is where I'm starting to get scared about forgetting stuff, so here we go! In the morning, Thai went to pick-up Jordan at the airport (?). Panda hoodie, what's up! He showed us his unbelievable sound voltex skills, and it was nuts. It was great to play Smash 4, too! Mr Game and Watch forever. We then head off to Smoke's poutinerie. After a long drive in traffic, we finally get there. We notice a five guys restaurant right next to it (and I think kommisar probably went there, because he posted a photo of him on facebook eating at five guys. RIP if you went there instead of smokes, completely forgetting the poutine tradition haha i still <3 ya you know that). Next step, we head for Sheraton and check in, before heading into the ddr room where we meet Will, Stian, and... MEMORY BLANK! I play ITG with prawn skunk, meet Ally, cold kitten, trixie puff (i think?) and TREVORRRRRR in the hall, and it's hugging time. The convention began there.

And then I kinda forgot what happened so I'll just skip to the first part that I remember: we went to Thai's room at radisson and got so drunk on bacardi 151, exactly like last year. Christian, asian Andy, Jimmy, DJ Liquid Lao Tseu (pronounced Liquid Lobster), you guys were insane. I wish asian Andy could post the vid he made of Sven drinking and being retarded a champ. Someone, please hit him up! After that, it went down like

what's a rave

Don't ask me how (because I have no clue), but somehow I ended up in Will, Amy, Andy, Brandon, Trixie and Vicky's room and I was super wasted there with them. I think that's the night where I ended up translating a bunch of stuff in french for you guys to enjoy. There's actually a video of that, rip! And then, another memory blank, we're at the congress center walking toward the rave and we meet Mathieu along with Thai and his ITG crew on the way there! Our group size doubles up, and I remember being so freaking hype there. Mathieu got on stage in the rave, and got a small vid for you guys to see. It was unforgettable. I ended up almost passing out because I had no energy left. I couldn't mange to say goodbye to everyone: me and (so high, so high) mathieu after finding each other simply went to our hotel room to crash in our well deserved bed.

SATURDAY
My mind is so dizzy, lol. I know we woke up around 10, because the cleaning lady woke us up by banging our door. I had the immense pleasure of telling her (in my underwear) that we were fine and wanted her to pass later. Mathieu was too out for the count. I think we went to the DDR room, and then we grabbed our dinner at the Shell because the line at Harvey's was ludicrous. We then met Bridget, Ally, Chris and Prawn Skunk there and ate with them, it was really nice! We then headed back for the ddr room, where we played so much rhythm games. Along the way I think we met kommi, who was so kawaii, and jess, cosplaying like a pr0, and also bobby, being a guru as usual. He even tried my mechanical keyboard, and said he enjoyed it (YES!!!)! We then went at Tucker's, where we took the huge photo group shot and surprised a small group of weeaboos about how the 60 people standing next to them in the restaurant were just one group haha. I actually have saved a video of the atmosphere before going in tucker's, so here it is:

Will's speech, nice, Sven chugging his pitcher and then pitching it out, instant classic, AND ANDY HAS TO POST THE VIDEO WHERE THE B0SS BLACK DUDE PASSES IN THE BACKGROUND BLESSING SVEN WITH HIS PRESENCE, OMG, IM DYING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. And after that, I think we went back to our room with Andy and bobby, and we drank rhum-gatorade. Thanks Bobby, now I know how to drunk in 5 minutes without hurting my throat! We played drunken stepmania, we made a video of which I am so proud of (gg guys), and then headed to the rav-

i was about to say rave, but what's a rave anyway

There, we meet Panda, amy, will, and so many people. A bunch of people crowd surf, amy and panda stand on will and andy's shoulders and I hold their backs so that they dont fall (apparently amy has no memory of this lol), general insanity. I made a video for you guys to see, here it is!

Right after the rave ended (because, yes, we stayed until the end!), we lost Bobby (sad face), and went AGAIN to amy and will's room, where I made a commercial for the new testament. On the way there, I was wearing a red bra and everyone we crossed grabbed my boobs. It was great! Seriously, you guys should get that bible expansion pack if you want to know what happens to jesus and his platoon in this action packed saga of the ages. Jordan shows his hairy balls to brandon and vicky, I eat vicky's minion tic-tacs (at least half of the box), and I beat up lurker by throwing the bible at him while he's trying to read it (sorry mate)... Amy wasn't feeling too well (spoiler, she was dying), but fortunately Will was being an incredible boyfriend and took good care of her. That didn't prevent him for recording her snore when she finally went to sleep, though! (someone, please step it) And then we follow jordan in his room where pmon and I don't remember who is sleeping, we then get out because obviously we're disturbing their peace lol. Back at sheraton, im dead

SUNDAY
We wake up at 1PM and we have to go because the check out time has been passed, or something. No one if left at the ddr room, we were supposed to meet pete but that never happened, rip. Martin sven and haku go to the dealer's room, and Mathieu and I end up passing a pretty relaxed afternoon just laying on grass in front of the congress center, looking at people pasing by in cosplay to the sound of some guy playing some really chill guitar

By that time, we were with amy and will (who had bought a sick boob mouse pad with a potato background!) "I-can't-believe-they're-not-real-boobs!" tm. The ambiance was really nice, and we got back to the ddr room to say bye to andy, jordan, patrick, thai, christian, layne, who am I forgetting...... my memory rip. And just like that, anime north 2015 came to a close.

YOU GUYS IN THE FFR CREW WERE ALL AMAZING. Every single one of you were so kind and patient with me, even though I know for a fact that I can get pretty dumb myself and hard to contain. Thank you so much for that wonderful experience. I now have to make quick specific shoutouts to the people I spent most of my time with, in the order of how they come back to my mind:

First of all, Quebec crew:
Sven, thank you so much for being un débrouillard en tabarnak and finding that Hertz location car. Thank you so much for driving that whole time and allowing us to play tetris in the background. Thank you for being so easy to make memes out of, and most importantly, thank you for all that evergy, even though you broke your back lifting bmah and prawn skunk. Take care in europe, man, and see you soon <3
Sanzath, thank you so much also for convincing me to go with you guys in the corollol, and for going to the hospital with SOME STRANGER. I don't even want to think of what could've happened if you didn't (probably) save his life. You were tons of fun to hang out with, and your cosplay was BOSS
xXOpkillerXx, thank you for being a cool as shit room mate, you were hilarious when you were super high, and it was amazing to see you on stage. Love you forever, I hope to see you soon! YOUR COSPLAY WAS 10/10 even though you had to suffer those boots, rip. Sorry for putting your bra upside down, lol
Hakulyte, you are legit the funniest man I have met this year. I don't even know how you can keep a straight fact when you say your jokes... You're amazing, man. Congrats on that 100 billions points, you rock!!

And FFRPeeps,
Thai, Thank you so much for letting us stay at your place and for gracing us with ITG. AND the 151. AND that party room. This year would've not been the same without you. Shame on you for forgetting bae at tucker's.
Will, I think I made a new friend. We met last year but didn't talk much. This year, I think we learned together what a rave truly is (but if we didn't, it'll be my pleasure to learn again at otakuthon). Peace, my man!
Amy, same as Will, it was great to spend more time with you this year. I know it's not much, but I'm glad you recovered from yesterday, lol! I can't wait to see you and Will at otakuthon, this is going to be nuts! I'll provide the beer, if you guys want!
Andy, BROOOOOOOOOOO you should come to otakuthon too. I had so much fun with you, man. Party animal, and I'm just at a loss for words. Love you forever, party buddy, and hopefully see you soon! Very soon!
TrixiePuff, I hope you didn't mind me getting so wasted in your room. I wished we talked more... I don't remember anything I told you that night. But I remember you being pretty awesome, so here! haha
Trevor, sorry for keeping on repeating about how tall you were ("I get that a lot", he'd say), but I just couldn't handle it, haha. Shame I didn't spend enough time with you, but I'm so glad we finally met after all these years. Are you coming next year? Please, I hope you'll make it. We have some more ITG to do!
Prawn Skunk, Thanks for breaking sven's back. trolololol just kidding, thanks for playing some ITG with me, I had tons of fun and it was great finally meeting you. I have to say, too, that "nice prawn ass" is 100% confirmed.
Bridget, j'écris ton message en français parce que je sais que tu vas le comprendre! Haha ça me surprend toujours autant que tu réussis à nous comprendre à 100%. Tu es épatante, et je suis super content d'avoir pur te voir cette année à nouveau! À très bientôt, j'espère!
Kommisar. The man. The myth. The sound voltex legend. On s'est pas vu beaucoup, mais chaque encounter était rempli de profond bonheur. Chaque seconde en ta compagnie était une merveille. J'espère qu'on fera de quoi bientôt, et si tu viens à l'otakuthon, hit us up! Je vivrai à montréal durant ce temps-là dans mon nouvel appart, ça me ferait plaisir de t'accueuillir!
Peter, peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeete! It was a quick encounter this year, sadly, but I'm so glad we got to see each other again! All the best, and I hope to see you soon!
Jteh I didn't expect meeting you, but I'm so glad I did! You're a very nice individual and I had much fun talking to you in-between ITG games. Here's to a new friendship, and I hope to see you soon!
Sarah, forget the naysayers. Actually, this year you were super awesome, and I wish more people would be honest about it. Thanks for that bracelet, and I wish you all the best. Keep that positive attitude, it'll take you far!
Stian, thank you for letting me watch you play SM, you are... incredible. Thanks for that norwegian chocolate, too, it was delicious!
Adam thanks for that ITG game, I had no idea you had so much skill! You're incredible, and very chill in between games. All the best!
Stian's bearded friend, thanks for being a super chill dude, whoever you are! That game of tetris in the hall rocked, haha!
bmah BMAH. BMAH. BMAH. BMAH. FINALLY I MEET YOU. THANKS FOR BREAKING SVEN'S BACK, YOU MONSTER! lol oh you <3333
V3NOMG your tetris skills are real! Start posting more man, so that people know how awesome you are!
Vicky sorry you had to see jordan's balls <3
Lurker you kick my butt at tetris, itg, stepmania, smash, and just about anything! It was super nice meeting you again, and I hope to see you soon! Your tail was nice btw
Jordan PUERTO RICO WATSUP (that puerto rico was a guess btw dont hate me forever). Much love, panda. Last year was a blast again by your side, you rock!
Ally Ally!!!!! <33333 Our encounter was quick, but I loved seeing you again, you'Re such a nice upbeat person. thank you for organizing that tucker dinner. you're an awesome kitten!
Brandon, EY YO FUCK BOY. GUESS WHO HAS GOT THAT SUMMONER'S NAME NOW HUH lol. It's on my wall, a prized possession of mine. No idea how I ended up with it, but I'm keeping it forever. RIP I PLANNED ON PUTTING IT THERE BUT I APPARENTLY DROPPED IT IN THE CAR. This Fuck Boy sticker is going places. Upload that wonderland coaster vid, please!! And always, always keep on posing in no posing zones. You're awesome man. Love.
Spenner and Plopadop, I, again, wish I could've spent more time with you guys. You guys are the real deal, even though that dish you made at tucker's was... gross lmao. LOVE FOREVER and please come back again next year, hopefully we'll meet you guys at the rave! :3
Bobby, just... omg. bobby. you're a legend. Thank you for hanging out in our room on saturday, and for showing me how to actually drink. I had so much fun, and that rhum was orgasmic. Thank you for wrecking my F8 minipack of doom, and gracing my keyboard with your wonderful MA. Thank you.

THANK YOU ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 05-25-2015 at 02:56 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:57 PM   #692
I like it
Housekeeper
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

friends post more pictures cuz im sad ill probably never be able to go but you guys make it seem amazing lol
I like it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #693
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

hope I didn't kill the thread with that post, gg. Please, whoever have videos, upload them, I beg you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:04 PM   #694
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I'm visiting fam in Canadia that I haven't seen in years ATM, but I left the con area haha. They said I looked really tired rofl. I coulda sworn I got sleep while I was here...

Anyway, this trip was freaking A+. Thanks so much to everyone I've met here. This definitely made me want to stick around the site longer. I'll see if I can make it again, but I probs not know until way later.

I wish I would've been able to introduce myself to more of you, but yeah, especially to the people I have met, don't be a stranger. =)
or if you just want to randomly say hi or something I don't bite
at least i think i don't
w/e
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:15 PM   #695
Winrar
Quasi-porn
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Winrar

If anyone's still in Toronto/AN area you can come chill at my place today since I have the day off. There's vidya games, food, good comp, possible arcade visit.

To avoid double posting I'm going to finally upload the bible video. I've got some pictures too, but i'll put the rest up on this post in a bit.

This is the translating vid

these vids have some swearing and me harping on brandon, but we're all friends so don't misunderstand our drunk humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

Last edited by Winrar; 05-25-2015 at 05:11 PM..
Winrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #696
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Still super exhausted. I haven't even BEGUN to unpack any of my stuff.

I'm terrible at these types of things but here goes:

Ally: Big thank you for organizing all the stuff that you did and for getting the name tags I've been bugging you for since last year. Tuckers was a huge success and the group photo went very smoothly thanks to you. Had a great Anime North with you just like last year!

Trevor: Was awesome finally meeting you after all these years of speaking to you and then forgetting who the heck you were . You're a super cool guy and I really enjoyed spending time with you. Also, thanks for coming over to my hotel and letting me vent, it meant a lot! I hope to see you next year. I might wear some stilts so when you come up behind me and stand there like a creeper it won't be so bad. :P

Jordan: Although we didn't get to talk as much as we did last year at Anime North I still enjoyed our short conversation on Saturday night. Although I could have gone my entire life not hearing MarioNintendo describing how hairy your asshole was. Sad you didn't come to Wonderland this year, but I'll definitely see you again next year anyways!

Brandon: Thanks for looking out for me this weekend. More than just Saturday night. Always a good time with you, minus Tucker's when you made the nastiest mixture of food on your plate just to fuck with my OCD of not liking food to touch. See you next year, Fuckboii

Vickie: You were also one of the ones that helped me out Saturday night, so special thanks to you as well. I had so much fun with you in the short time we had to hang out. The rave was super awesome even though I just spectated. I'm sorry you had to see Jordan's balls. Wonderland was funny as hell and I hope we get a chance to go together again. PEWPEWPEW~

Will & Amy Thanks for letting me crash in your hotel for a night :P Just the same as last year it was great to see you guys. Amy is bloody adorable when she's drunk, as always. Amy's last cosplay on Sunday was ridiculously cute, I can't get over how much of an amazing job she did on it even though she had to hand stitch it. Also, Will, you have some of the best damn legs I've ever seen.
"Your sneeze is Jesus" - Will <--- I will never forget. My sneeze really isn't all that weird though ;-;

Andy: Didn't get to talk to you either as much as I did last year but it was great to see you again. Your reaction to the news I gave you when I saw you was absolutely hilarious. Your poor sweater took the brunt of it :P

Venom G: Great meeting you. We didn't talk much either but you were super sweet and I hope to see you again next year.

Jteh: I finally got to meet you after so many years of knowing you and seeing you around online! Kings with you was hilarious, especially when I made you my date and you had to drink when ever I drank. Which was like 4 times in a row at one point. You were extremely easy to talk to and I seriously hope you can make it to Anime North next year.

MarioNintendo: I have no idea wtf you were talking about because you were so drunk but it was funny as hell. Maybe next year when you're a bit more sober we can actually have a proper conversation :P

Spenner: Holy fuck I finally met Spenner. We didn't speak much but it's great that you were able to stay longer than you did last year. We actually got to speak to each other for like... A few minutes. Lol.

ScWolf: We actually spoke to each other this year! Enjoyed our conversation in the DDR room and watching you own it on the DDR machine. You definitely are a hard person to find though because I didn't see you again after that day, lol.

Bobby: So last year you were around Anime North but I never saw you and we never spoke. This year we actually got introduced to each other and got to have a short conversation on Saturday after the rave (which consisted of mostly just me ranting, sorry xD). Next year hopefully we can ACTUALLY have a decent amount of time to chat You were super sweet and cool and I enjoyed that little bit of time we got to hang out together after the rave.

Adam, Max, Bridget, Pete, Greg, Anthony, Chris, Tiffany, Bmah, Emon, & Mayo: Kings with fucking AWESOME with you guys. Although lots of alcohol was abused *Cough* Max and Emon *cough* you guys made this Anime North weekend that much better for me! Definitely some of the nicest people I've ever met! Hope to see you guys again next year.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. If I did just let me know and I'll add you. My brain is running on fumes right now.

There were so many people this year that I didn't get to talk to a lot of you as much as I would have liked to. I'm so glad that I was a lot more outgoing this year though because last year I hid most of Anime North due to anxiety issues. I had SO much fun this year you guys are all awesome and nothing but nice to me I sincerely hope to see ALL of you next year and hope that the people that missed this year can go next year.

Post-con depression is real but slowly starting to hype for Anime North 2016.

Edit: Also can someone post a group shot where my face is actually visible xP I was too short to be seen over that one guy's face in the silly shot, and I was also distracted talking to Jteh.
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?

Last edited by TrixiePuff; 05-25-2015 at 05:18 PM..
TrixiePuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:40 PM   #697
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima

yeooo yoyoyoyoo yeee yoo yo yo it's your boy panda up on the mic.

After sleeping after finally god knows how long, and having time to at least some of my post con depression at the airport let's do a recollection of the weekend.

Friday morning: Never let Thai ever pick you up from the airport. This ***** will fucking make you wait until he is done with his melee matches. Had to wait for an hour (wut a fegget).

Finally, meet all of quebec crew and there is definitely some bump and grind videos of me and lurker while Opkillazxxx420x is playing voltex. Effects courtesy of me of course.

After wrecking sven in clash of ninja cause he doesn't know how to use brock lee (lololo) we decide to go out to smokes and once more I get a slaughterhaus (seriously wtf almost 20 bucks). Get to hotel late as fuck and obviously I am happy to see everyone and shit. Go to DDR room and I try to play voltex for a bit (sorry I am not that good forgive me). Then the sun sets

Friday night: Everyone goes to Thai's room, once there no one leaves comprehending what has happened. Hateandwasted (see what I did there) fucking went straight shoenice and chugged 151, gold, and some water and went straight broken fishtank all over the room (not gonna lie I lol'd. ALOT). We go out to the rave and we all dance and I try to kill the circle panda style. Outdoor rave was legit too since me, Thai, and Carlo go on stage and shit.

Being in half drunk stupor me, brandon, vicky, amy, andy, and Pnuts start watching jersey shore and then go back to their room to order pizza. Still drunk as fuck.

Saturday Morning: Perkins makes a mean breakfast they got this strawberry lemonade that is to die for. More voltex, by this point Kommisar is consumed by his desire to drink and win simultaneously. Play some melee, get wrekt by everyone. Go back to DDR and purposely went ghost after... some people came around. Then FFR meet up officially happened. I felt I made some connections with Quebec, and Vancouver crew (some people I just hadn't seen before and couldn't approach). Hateandwasted once more completely destroyed his back trying to lift 3 people (lol). Then the dinner happens.

Flowering Mango (god drink ask everyone here). 50 dollar bill at tuckers (swag.) Will giving the best followed by the most disrespectful speech (I almost cried laughing.) Hateandwasted once more chugged a pitcher of beer (once more goes straight broken fishtank on the room and it goes absolutely everywhere.) Leave and once more go to Thai's room. 10 shots later pretty damn destroyed or sick gotta burn off this alcohol dancing. We had a debate of whether or not the anime free was gay with some chick (she says bromance wtf). We all go out to the rave it begins.

Dance dance dance, talk a girl about voltex (this actually happened because of fucking Andy and Lurker lol. Squad.) Went dancing. Andy proceeds to not wingman for me and told me that a girl was following me AFTER we left. (Damn I'm clueless.) We go outside. Amazing rave on the outside but WAY too short (like seriously only felt like thirty minutes.) Kill it with a fuckton of the FFR crew (some of you guys really know how to party.) Leave and go back to room. Have the biggest heart to heart with Will. Everyone keeps tweaking my nipples because voltex. New testament becomes DLC, have heart to heart with trixiepuff (we like bros) and Amy becomes a very demanding drunk to say the least. Best part was me and brandon promised to show each other how hairy our asses were. He didn't stick up to the deal so I forcefully opened the door and mooned him and Vicky (turns out I showed them both a bit more than what they needed to see, because something slung backward. Physics). Back to our room sleep.

Sunday: Depressing breakfast it all ends soon. Back to Sheraton lurker leaves. I read Chris's new kancolle hentai for him to enjoy (in Japanese of course.) Spend most of the day in the rhythm game room catching up with whomever is left. Slowly everyone leaves and definitely gave pat the most Saddening goodbye. Danny Tran is a ****** btw. We wait out in the lobby for Thai and once more we say goodbye to quebec and realize sven is leaving for europe (no wonder why he went so ham.) Said goodbye to Will and Amy (still sad.) Then we go off to poutineville. It just so happens that Layne_CA Osu's former top canadian osu player was sitting right next to me. We had to take a picture together and I even offered my poutine as a sacrifice. He got an allergic reaction and I almost killed him. We go to Andy's house, pick up some shit, go back to thai's. Play more voltex and smash. Watch fucking Naruto and Yugioh until we all pass out.

Wake up on Monday and it was the most quiet ride. Like legit no one had said anything at all, but there was a reason. We all walk out of the car and say a really sad goodbye (I swear post con depression gets even worse everytime.) Go to airport and I arrive at the gate an hour early and this airport is fancy. Go home and then sleep.

Still sad but a bit better. DDR room was hype but won't be as hype as next year due to complications. Managed to gather some cool nicknames for those who have gotten wasted in the line of duty and quotes.
xwastedXmasterx
Hateandwasted
danceguy911

forever in our hearts.

"Yooo sameeeeee"
"Oh god it is so hairy."
"I love alcohol"
"Hey guys. I'm not even drunk"
"Not even Islam is enough to stop him."
"Ign rates the bible a 9.5 out of 10"
"Wait.... she's not here!" "Who?" "Who do you think?!"

Can't wait till next year my niggies.

For all those people I didn't mention directly. I still love you and my recollection of everything that went on, on both days due to being drunk is still hazy. So shoutouts to every single one of you and those I've talked to.

Last edited by Tyson ultima; 05-25-2015 at 05:41 PM..
Tyson ultima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:54 PM   #698
Winrar
Quasi-porn
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Winrar

Yo I got one more quote for you jordan. "Austin went to grab some food"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)
Winrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:22 PM   #699
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

u guys should bring a gopro cam or w/e with u next year so u can stream everything live for those who cant go
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:10 PM   #700
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Okay finally finished my shout-outs:

Adam - Always a pleasure (makeup), I still think you missed out on not having a Mango Blaster
Ally - I feel like I barely saw you all weekend! Definitely making sure I'm in Toronto longer next year so we get to hang out more also more hugs
Amy+Will - A+ greeting this year as per usual, Will your speeches get more epic and risque every year and Amy you managed to be more drunk than me at the rave somehow, bravo!
Andy - Had a blast hanging with you briefly before the rave on Sat! I think I've found a new rum of choice (sry Bacardi you taste like jet fuel now)
Bmah - Was really awesome to meet you, I know you said you were having a hard time adjusting to new time zone so quickly so hopefully you get to the con earlier next year as well!
Brandon+Vickie - Had a 10/10 drunken convo with Brandon about fiffer and we played some files on my account (somewhat hazy lmao), anywho it was awesome, also Vickie you're hilarious and should definitely challenge me to trivia crack sometime
Caliber - DUDE YOU'RE NOT SHORT WTF, it really was nice meeting you, didn't get to chat too much but I think it's safe to say I'll be seeing you again at future AN's
Funnygirl - Hello I'm Dinmo Nice To Meet You *shakes hand*, best reaction in group pic btw well done
Izzy - Great to see another person who's been around for as long as I can remember, don't worry man, there might have been 20 ppl watching the D1 osu players but count me in on watching some high caliber indexing! I totally packed my SMO shirt btw but didn't end up wearing it rip
Jordan - Thanks for saving me from not knowing wtf I was doing on that sdvx machine lmao...someday scratchmania will come back dude (and it might have to now that sdvx is ded rip rhythm game room), also need to party with ya next year 8)
Kommi - Nothing completes AN like Kommi completely destroying rhythm games with his fro in full force, this year was no exception. I was hoping to have a shot of vikingdfjord with you this year, ah well
Luis - Aw SHEEIT, thanks for making me laugh at literally the smallest things. I feel bad we didn't get to chill as much this year cuz rip only 1 full day at the con but the little time we did spend it was hilarious. (who thought channel surfing could be that humourous lmao). Also shout-outs to doge pack and laughing at outrageous joke files (srsly that's all i did was laugh gaddamn hahaha)
Lurker - Don't listen to the haters bro I knew your tail wasn't a buttplug <3 Also shout-outs to Wild Turkey, I'll try harder to unleash drunk lurker next year rofl
Mike(remedy) - Hey we actually got some time to chat this year! Had a good time ripping on ffr charts with you, ps. sparkle downer is still impossible goddammit!
Nekoflaa - HEJ!! I'm starting to think that all Norwegians are just amazing people all around, was fun having you around to share in our room's shenanigans and I sincerely thank you for saving my phones life <3 Hope to see visit with you again some time!
Pat+rest of KBO crew - You guys really got this whole "FFR meet-up at AN" thing going into what it is today or at least had a large part of it so huge thanks for that , see you next year!
Pete - We didn't get to go super saiyan 5 this year and that made me sad BUT that just means next year we have to make up for it! nevar forget bff's <3
Rob+Maggie - rip Maggie, rip catan, rip everything! lmao jk, the short time i did get to see you was awesome, lets plan something for next year (or sooner?)!
Spenner+Plopadop - Actually got to say hi and chat a bit this year! Was great meeting you both, see you next year??
Stian - Okay so this year I made it a point to observe you wreck stepmania and I'm glad I did, literally was speechless at some points. (mfw I failed a chart you AA'd not 30 mins prior). I realized Sunday when I was halfway home that I forgot the norwegian chocolate you gave me asdkljlfhslkjdf rip. ps. you made me actually enjoy playing osumania btw thanks for that
Team Sega aka Quebec Crew - To save from writing an entire essay which is what this was turning into I'll just tl;dr and say you guys are all legends. Watching Haku break 100 billion grand total was amazing, Martin + Mathieu's cosplays were amazing, Felix destroying me with his F8 pack + Tetris was amazing (also rave hue), Sven for reasons that need no mention = also amazing!
Thai - Bae <3, i'm sad we didn't run into eachother at the rave or afterwards on saturday, this needs to happen next year!
TrixiePuff - Was great meeting you this year! I'm pretty sure had you not walked me back from the rave I would have destroyed more than one shoe lmao, I had an awesome time chatting/hanging out in the ddr room too, let's do this more next year!
VancouFFR - I feel like I only saw all of you for a few minutes! Definitely need to change that, argh why is the weekend so short <_>
Zelda - Was nice seeing you this year, you're always happy no matter what which is pretty awesome, also huge thank you for the bracelet was a very kind gesture on your part

If I missed anyone I'm sry, trying to get in quality time with 52 ppl in a ~40 hour time frame is insane!!

Debating posting epic tucker's vid in here...
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote