Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #881
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
@freezin
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #882
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

I would like to play my immortality
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #883
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT LIKE THIS
ARE YOU ILLUMINATI;;?;
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #884
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
Bro, are you CONFIRMING THIS SHIT!?

The fuck bro.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #885
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Bolth mannn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 2,225
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
are you claiming that dbp is wrong?

xiz, you too?
__________________
Bolth mannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2021, 11:59 PM   #886
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:00 AM   #887
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

-.- what is the goal
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:00 AM   #888
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I would like to play my immortality
GOLDSTINGER PLEASE
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:00 AM   #889
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Lmao, Backpack knew the secret of the world.
Yeah no shit Einstein. You KNOWING I WAS THE SERIAL KILLER and ADMITTING IT PUBLICLY was a harebrained move, if I do say so myself.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:00 AM   #890
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 406
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

the ITA session has begun
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #891
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
@freezin
Oh, good, looks like I don't need to be sneaky about it.

Freezin, explain, please.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #892
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 981
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

you motherfuckers wanted CHAOS? YOU GOT IT
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #893
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Event StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
gold stinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 5,737
Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

TWGma
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
butts.



- Tosh 2014






gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #894
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

0.0
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #895
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,912
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

yeah fuck this

T-Force
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
we can play the speculation game but fucking hell I'd rather go through shadowgod's fucking hentai backlog than entertain that discussion entirely
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #896
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

I'm going to shoot xiz
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #897
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 406
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
TWGma
miss
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #898
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 26
Posts: 64
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

ahhh
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:01 AM   #899
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 11
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

xiz
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
but I must admit that I was wrong, and bugkid was correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Name five of my buttholes asshole


bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-3-2021, 12:02 AM   #900
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 406
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
yeah fuck this

T-Force
miss
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution