Old 02-3-2017, 07:47 PM   #1521
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries 2 - GAME THREAD

additionally i have 80% confidence xelnya is a wolf so it wouldn't make sense for xiz to vote him there

actually it makes sense for raeko as a wolf to even up the odds one post later by voting for xiz here, and that's actually the wolfiest thing on the voting table from yesterday

xelnya moves ahead in votes, raeko immediately evens it up despite him claiming a role at the time -- it was her only option to save her partner

xiz made some stupid plays and fakeclaimed and realized he didn't have the time or effort to sort out the fakeclaim and replaced, makes his comments about not having enough time seem geniune, and we have someone who only got their role PM and didn't know any better fall into a trap because they didn't have any source material indicating fancy plays or manipulation might be going on that they need to be abreast of
Old 02-3-2017, 07:48 PM   #1522
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
night chat = night only

he subbed in during the day phase, so he would not have been able to talk to his partner yet. It's possible he may have not read the night chat yet since he knew he wouldn't be able to participate until night
Night chat is not one of my resources
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 02-3-2017, 07:48 PM   #1523
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
Xiz claimed greenmaster correct?
yeah
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-3-2017, 07:48 PM   #1524
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

there is almost always a quicktopic or wolfchat link in every wolf PM
Old 02-3-2017, 07:49 PM   #1525
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Old 02-3-2017, 07:50 PM   #1526
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
there is almost always a quicktopic or wolfchat link in every wolf PM
but its not required reading
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-3-2017, 07:51 PM   #1527
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
xelnya moves ahead in votes, raeko immediately evens it up despite him claiming a role at the time -- it was her only option to save her partner
I didn't vote at all yesterday until Xiz did something that made me pretty confident he was a wolf. I didn't vote him despite his claim.... I voted him BECAUSE I do not believe his claim and I've said this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 02-3-2017, 07:53 PM   #1528
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I didn't vote at all yesterday until Xiz did something that made me pretty confident he was a wolf. I didn't vote him despite his claim.... I voted him BECAUSE I do not believe his claim and I've said this.
How come you didn't vote?
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 02-3-2017, 07:53 PM   #1529
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Before xil claimed

Old 02-3-2017, 07:54 PM   #1530
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Xiz*

Old 02-3-2017, 07:55 PM   #1531
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
How come you didn't vote?
I wasn't sure who I wanted to vote for. I was having a lot of town reads but not many wolf reads. That's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 02-3-2017, 07:57 PM   #1532
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
additionally i have 80% confidence xelnya is a wolf so it wouldn't make sense for xiz to vote him there
self pres is non-alignment indicative for most people, Xiz included

Quote:
actually it makes sense for raeko as a wolf to even up the odds one post later by voting for xiz here, and that's actually the wolfiest thing on the voting table from yesterday
I think crossposts are incredibly likely at the end of the phase, if you're reading into her voting because she saw someone else vote, I think its not a likely occurrence. I do think she is possibly a wolf, but I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here.

Quote:
I guess I would think its possible if not for what aryxi just did

Quote:
xiz made some stupid plays and fakeclaimed and realized he didn't have the time or effort to sort out the fakeclaim and replaced, makes his comments about not having enough time seem geniune, and we have someone who only got their role PM and didn't know any better fall into a trap because they didn't have any source material indicating fancy plays or manipulation might be going on that they need to be abreast of
I believe his comments regarding not having enough time to be genuine regardless of his alignment as he posted he would not have enough time in the signups thread. It makes absolutely no sense for Xiz to fakeclaim as town there because its just bad play. Xiz is crazy but he's not a bad player. If he gets cc'd town just loses, or at the very least, gets put way behind.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-3-2017, 07:57 PM   #1533
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Hot read incoming: sunfan is a wolf

Old 02-3-2017, 07:58 PM   #1534
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Oop wait

Old 02-3-2017, 07:58 PM   #1535
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

so before the timer ran out, the last votes piled in in about 5 minutes. at the time, she brought the wagon 3 and 3, putting xiz back in the mix. the additional votes on xelnya piled in at the buzzer almost literally
Old 02-3-2017, 07:59 PM   #1536
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

her vote was voting on someone who had claimed before the last minute to put xelnya and xiz in a kitb, she didn't know more votes were going to pile in on xelnya
Old 02-3-2017, 08:00 PM   #1537
thesunfan
Role Tide

V
do you think Xiz is a good player
do you think fakeclaiming as VT is a good play
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-3-2017, 08:00 PM   #1538
thesunfan
Role Tide

do you think fakeclaiming as VT in the situation that Xiz was in is a good play*
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-3-2017, 08:00 PM   #1539
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

We have one more hour jsayin'
Old 02-3-2017, 08:00 PM   #1540
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Gonna tell you right now xiz faked greenmaster claim

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Closed Thread