Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Contested Chart Difficulties
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-1-2013, 06:55 PM   #21
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: White Walls pt. 1 [79 or...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Stamina is an acceptable factor, but judging only by the hardest part is very bad, especially if the hardest part of a song is only slightly harder than the average difficulty of the file.

In any case, you should take multiple accounts of things, like stamina both on a physical and mental (length) level, physical pattern construction, extremes within particular patterns, frame placement (inconsistent frame placements at certain BPMs force you to be more accurate), difficulty of full comboing with respectable PA (or 0 boos), etc.
I 100% agree with what your saying, I guess I was just trying to take the shortcut and simplify it. I just looked at it as everything you just said into one more or less. Like I associate BPM with stamina and difficult patterns I associate with the the hardest part of the song. But in the end I'll leave it up to you guys because I am nowhere near the skill level of you or OWA, who can more accurately rate files. If stuff hard for me I just mash through it :p lol
Old 01-5-2013, 02:54 PM   #22
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Anything happening yet ?
Old 01-5-2013, 07:53 PM   #23
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Haven't been on much lately, but I'm pretty sure this is going to end up as either an 82 or 83 after reading what's been discussed in this thread. I think the general consensus is that this should sit higher than wherever WEYX lies, so 83 is probably the more appropriate difficulty. I'll lock this tomorrow and get this sucker bumped up soon unless this thread picks up again and starts discussing other potential difficulties. 83 seems to be the most agreeable location for this file though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 01-5-2013, 08:22 PM   #24
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Haven't been on much lately, but I'm pretty sure this is going to end up as either an 82 or 83 after reading what's been discussed in this thread. I think the general consensus is that this should sit higher than wherever WEYX lies, so 83 is probably the more appropriate difficulty. I'll lock this tomorrow and get this sucker bumped up soon unless this thread picks up again and starts discussing other potential difficulties. 83 seems to be the most agreeable location for this file though.
Alright thank you Rob. Just wanted to make sure something happens with the rating ^^
Closed Thread