Old 09-6-2019, 09:25 AM   #501
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Hey Xel quick question have you checked how wrecked the Xelicopter account is yet, or is it being held hostage until the end of the game?
It would literally break the rules to check

I ain't about that life
Old 09-6-2019, 09:29 AM   #502
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
That's up to the cop if they want to do that.

Are you trying to influence our PR's, sir?
Quote:
I think backpack is doing one of his "GOTCHA" things again, tbh
These were the only two things that really stood out to me for Charu, mainly because a fair bit ended up being about Subaru (gonna look at his posts here in a min too). Going to look more into HnH and really wish I could inquire about the "GOTCHA" thing. If anyone has an idea of what Charu meant there I'd appreciate the insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 09:36 AM   #503
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Okay yeah just popped through subaru's stuff real fast and as far as I can see there was nothing there usable to help us out.

Gonna take a break for now, get a few things done I gotta do then start going through everyone else and check out the replacements. I've only glossed over the new posts so far.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 09-6-2019, 09:37 AM   #504
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Thank you psycho, I will think that over.

Quote:
yeah I very clearly have no idea what I'm doing

xelnya is trying to play a fast one on us
Coming back to this. "Play a fast one"? The wording of it doesn't feel like what was actually happening, which contributes to my feeling that this could be bullshit to try to get pressure off of you. Trying to prove you are not connected to Xel by voting him basically.

Feel free to speak more to what was going on in your head at the time.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:41 AM   #505
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Going to look more into HnH and really wish I could inquire about the "GOTCHA" thing. If anyone has an idea of what Charu meant there I'd appreciate the insight.
"GOTCHA" I take to mean he thinks DBP is acting as though he has somebody cornered, trapped or caught. That he is on the trail of something important. But I see the connotation as slightly negative, since I do not think Charu agreed that much that DBP was onto something.

Not sure I am right but that is my interpretation.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:42 AM   #506
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I do not know if it is just me, but I did not expect the double kill. It feels ballsy to me. Maybe they were worried the JOAT will get hanged or checked by the seer? It seemed like the safe play to get insight with the role seer before using the second kill, since killing two vanillas would make their life hard.
In the last game I was in, the JOATs had only certain nights they could use a given ability (though that much was outlined in the OP). I dunno, I feel like killing off more vocal, "strong" players is always a viable strategy, if ultimately the more boring option. I dunno, I like to keep the chatty ones around personally, but I've also never won, so there's that lol.

Anyway I've been told a lot to look at what dead people say. And would you look at these rare, highly valuable posts. Xelicopter (now solar powered)(Pink bf? Emo bf? Why not both? T-Force edition)

There's a whole lot of content here:
Xelicopter's biggest case was on XelNya. (it was sunfan on the account though, keep up!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
he's town I'd reevaluate in lylo

he's probably a wolf xelnya

nothing ever happens

idk who its on but its probably ok

its a meme but now its not

its annoying

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote:
I want to lynch Xel
its because I think he is a wolf
AMA
Later he grows suspect of DBP for continually defending Xel in favor of, confirmed green, dearly departed, SubaruPoptart (hippty hoppity geT-Force off my property edition). He even suggested they could be in cahoots.
Quote:
dbp/xel +1, you heard it here first

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote:
dbp it def could be a case of our reads just not lining up despite us both being town but

if I'm here, I'm coming for you tomorrow

you feel super, super wolfy rn

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote:
your read on Xel really, really, really feels like a partner defense

is it anything more than what you said?

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
If you see below, though, he went with the latter. Charu was there for a moment too, but I'll get to that shortly here.

Let's pause to look at the votes, contextualized for today.

SubaruPoptart: 4 - Wayward Vagabond Chihiro Fujisaki, XelNya, 123kappa3, Charu
XelNya: 3 - the sun icopter, inDheart, DaBackpack
Xiz Svaz: 1 - T-Phantom
Unvote: - Hateandhatred

Did note vote: Xiz Svaz, Shadow_God_10, jessiebessie, SubaruPoptart, psychoangel691

OK time to look at Charu(RARE prison edition)(Love Letters to the ShadowGod paint job). Man, his posts are so amicable, it's a shame he can't provide good vibes and such beyond the first day.
Quote:
Epic gamer read right here

Kappa ain't wolfin' this time
Quote:
Honestly haven't really dug into the "hmm, why did such and such come in and state X, and or Y, and or Z?"

Also, chill, there's still more than 24 hours left in this phase. Xel throwing shade at Kappa is whatever and I don't think there's anything in that small interaction I would classify as "yeah, this dude is wolfin' for sure."
Quote:
Is it bad I thought what DBP is saying but decided to just be quiet about it?

Either way, this got curious, dohoho.
context:
Quote:
hot take: ind/hnh milf team
Finally, he votes for Xel after all, however briefly.
Quote:

Hmm...

Xel has low posts. Also said he's also doing Banjo. And Sunlicopter wants them dead for whatever.

Xel

Lets see where this goes~
then. near the very end, opts for SubPop instead.
Quote:
subaru

Your emotion convinced me
It's worth noting that somewhere in there he noted 123kappa3's suspicion of him briefly, but it wasn't enough to warrant suspicion and I don't think it is here, either. In fact, that was one of his few town reads.
The rest: ind/h&h potential partners (echoing dbp), Xel a possible wolf, not much on others

As a side note, does anyone else have issues with the "insert" text editor functionality dying with big posts? Whenever I type something big I "preview post" to save my stuff but eventually the text overlaps each other, it's pretty annoying.

Anyway I'll look at SubPop's stuff next, but this "no insert functionality" is actually killing me, and there should be some stuff to consider here, namely that both of last night's NK's were going to vote for XelNya at different points. Is it a frame job? Probably tbh, but it makes sense to at least put some pressure on Xel to figure out who would be the main culprit here.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:44 AM   #507
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
It's just one of those "these people are always wolfy to me" shitpost.
I always feel this way about Shadow_God but I'm trying to ignore it here.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:50 AM   #508
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
OK so speaking of that though my friends have been spamming me like "HEY SANS IS IN THE GAME" like tf is that about
I'm actually really hyped about this, I spammed everyone I knew about it

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH
YOU'RE IN FOR A BAD TIME
Old 09-6-2019, 09:54 AM   #509
Svaz
quite clever

well I can at least see why people voted for SubPop as the lynch, not a lot of reads or suspicions to even go off there, I guess like Chihiro already said (nobody else had posted since my last post when I started typing that lol). Also yeah if we can keep the dick (or hell, genitals in general) convos down so we don't alienate minors (fuck's sake y'all) that would be great, thanks.
Old 09-6-2019, 09:55 AM   #510
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Svaz looks mediocre
oh my god can we just keep this to my overall gameplay and not these ad-hominem attacks? I know I look like shit but you ain't gotta say so like this

rude ass
Old 09-6-2019, 10:00 AM   #511
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
Hi, I found a not W/W
OK so what are you saying here, dbp/ind are w/w but trying not to look that way, or that they're not w/w and that t/t or t/w is possible here? 123kappa3 seemed to think that it was def w/t or t/w here so I'm just trying to get clarification here (it seemed like a possible t/t to me)
Old 09-6-2019, 10:03 AM   #512
Svaz
quite clever

anyway, stream panini (AY PANINI)
Old 09-6-2019, 10:07 AM   #513
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

Quote:
oh my god can we just keep this to my overall gameplay and not these ad-hominem attacks? I know I look like shit but you ain't gotta say so like this

rude ass
lmao

<3
Old 09-6-2019, 10:33 AM   #514
Svaz
quite clever

Quote:
lmao

<3
thank you for lmao at my stupid joke bless up
Old 09-6-2019, 10:48 AM   #515
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Okay so I am going to first explain some of my train of thought. Xel didnt do like anything yesterday and people went on him. I dont know why and its make it even weirder that suncopter was pushing xel. I still think pushing Xel yesterday was bad. Obv he was unhelpful and its why I had some issues but, I was never going to vote.

Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.

DBP Looks bad to me like really bad. First they dismiss pretty much me the entire EOD.
I ask a question about who to pick because I wanted shadow and people werent following, They say choose for yourself which looks like they want to cause more confusion. Idk top lynch for me at this point. I want to see how InD does today. I still am leaning more town.

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.

On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.

3 Wolves, 1.DBP, 2. Svaz , 3. Shadow. Thats where I am at right now. 2 and 3 are not as strong. all are not 100%.
Old 09-6-2019, 10:55 AM   #516
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

T Force maybe we can get something cool. I hope.
Old 09-6-2019, 11:10 AM   #517
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
T Force maybe we can get something cool. I hope.
mfw you expect anything cool out of t-force
Old 09-6-2019, 11:16 AM   #518
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
mfw you expect anything cool out of t-force
please dont burst my bubble.
Old 09-6-2019, 11:19 AM   #519
Svaz
quite clever

So kappa. It's neat you mention suncopter pushing Xel, if you refer my above spoilered assessment, or even psychoangel's series of quotes, he considered a world where DBP, your #1 sus, was defending XelNya during his initial push for SubPop. He even said he'd "come for him tomorrow" if he was still around. The question then is, is it worth resolving DBP today? More specifically, do you think it's possible they're a team? or...

*dons tinfoil hat*
do you think DBP would have, as a wolf, tried for two deaths from people that would point to Xel as a means of revenge for calling him an idiot? just imagine with me for a second, a DBP looming over Xel with a noose, laughing manically to himself, "haha not only are you damned with this stupid avatar but now you look bad and that's what you get for calling me an idiot detective, fufufufufu"

Anyway, moving on.

Honestly, I don't really blame you for thinking I'm a wolf. One, replacements are always suspicious, and two, Xiz didn't do all that much and most menacingly didn't even bother with a vote. I can only hope to alleviate suspicion through my plays throughout the day, though I also kind of signed on knowing that it was probably damning, and that I don't really come off as "trustworthy" ever, maybe "gullible" though. Similar boat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.
I was surprised to see WV sub out, but I thought Chihiro was doing impressively as a replacement. I, again, understand the inherent suspicion surrounding replacements. I don't know if there's a lot that can be done to assuage that other than give a sincere and earnest effort, but it'd be a shame if that's what ended up throwing this game.
Old 09-6-2019, 11:43 AM   #520
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So kappa. It's neat you mention suncopter pushing Xel, if you refer my above spoilered assessment, or even psychoangel's series of quotes, he considered a world where DBP, your #1 sus, was defending XelNya during his initial push for SubPop. He even said he'd "come for him tomorrow" if he was still around. The question then is, is it worth resolving DBP today? More specifically, do you think it's possible they're a team? or...

*dons tinfoil hat*
do you think DBP would have, as a wolf, tried for two deaths from people that would point to Xel as a means of revenge for calling him an idiot? just imagine with me for a second, a DBP looming over Xel with a noose, laughing manically to himself, "haha not only are you damned with this stupid avatar but now you look bad and that's what you get for calling me an idiot detective, fufufufufu"

Anyway, moving on.

Honestly, I don't really blame you for thinking I'm a wolf. One, replacements are always suspicious, and two, Xiz didn't do all that much and most menacingly didn't even bother with a vote. I can only hope to alleviate suspicion through my plays throughout the day, though I also kind of signed on knowing that it was probably damning, and that I don't really come off as "trustworthy" ever, maybe "gullible" though. Similar boat:

I was surprised to see WV sub out, but I thought Chihiro was doing impressively as a replacement. I, again, understand the inherent suspicion surrounding replacements. I don't know if there's a lot that can be done to assuage that other than give a sincere and earnest effort, but it'd be a shame if that's what ended up throwing this game.

Im lazy so im quoting everything.

Yeah I can see your point with Xel/DBP but, idk on one hand you can see that DPB goes on Xel for emotional reason, Xel starts doing something 2D DPB retracts said emotional attack and backs XEL.

I think the Suncopter kill in perticular is very DBP because again DBP was very dismissive of me and suncopter liked me. Idk about charu kill.

On that other hand DBP is town and so is xel and InD is wolf this is to me less likely by a lot. If XEL is going to play I want to know their opinions on DBP and InD specifically.
Closed Thread