BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: Travelling for the Holidays

how did you make buttloads of money, are you doing uh

herbalife or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:28 PM   #22
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post

herbalife or something?
oh word i'm not the only one that immediately thought of some MLM thing

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 06:21 AM   #23
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post

herbalife or something?

Bartending, waitressing, freelance graphic design, and side money from tips while tattoo apprenticing. jobs rolling to pay off osap and used some of it to be with him..
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 06:22 AM   #24
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
oh word i'm not the only one that immediately thought of some MLM thing

What’s a mlm I feel like that’s something on Craigslist *shivers*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2018, 06:56 AM   #25
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Anyway, here’s an update: I arrived on Friday!! The train ride was 30 hours. I was getting anxiety and claustrophobic but burst into tears when I saw him. He tried not too xD I actually jumped at the window of the train when I saw him waiting on the platform and the whole car laughed at me. I could care less though- no one could ever understands or know what I went through before revisiting him. It’s so surreal being with him. Four years seems so slow but has been so tragic for me.We were talking about how I first caught his interest in ffr last night while he was smoking a cig. I was 18 then. Ive known of him since I was on this site when I was 13. I’m 26 now. I started to cry because it all seems like a dream that ffr was so prominent in our lives and this is where we truly ended up from that first Skype conversation 7 years ago. It’s been really wonderful getting to be with him irl again. And getting to meet the real smitty. He’s a vegetarian now too. He’s so proud of that.

I wish I could say we did more, but there’s an event in my mobile dragons game that I’ve been grinding for 2.5 days aha(^~^;. weve honestly just watched lots of anime, called himouto! Umaru-chan ...it’s basically me and an anime according to him and my best friend, minus all the cola since I prefer waistline and teeth lul. we’ve gone to the mall, did groceries, bought film and took pictures with my instax!! That little Polaroid camera is the best investment. Watched movies and anime and played videogames.

I’ve almost met all his friends but I’m more of a bed hermit than I realized =.= Lol regardless they’ve all made Christmas plans to spend it with with us at his house, so it’s gonna be a nice day tomorrow. We have cute presents under the tree and we’re going to do some Christmas shopping today for eachother ^_^

It’s crazy how much he’s changed. He’s completely sober. It’s been fantastic to see this change in him and he’s so clear minded... he’s spoken to my mom and dad on the phone too and they were really happy to hear it. They weren’t happy knowing I ran away for the holidays but I’m an adult so whatever. I hope they understand that me finding a relationship is beyond impossible when I have the man of my dreams (understatement) sleeping right beside me, as I’m typing this, is more than I could have ever asked for from anything in my life. I’m glad I made this happen. He’s in love with every single thing I do and say and it’s just so magical being able to feel so loved by someone I feel endearing about. He loves my cooking too T.T I’m honoured

Like I said, I really needed to get away from all of the craziness I go through in Canada. We still have a lot to do that I plan on figuring out before I make any permanent decisions but it is what it is and I can’t wait to finally spend My holidays with him !! yayzzzz

Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your Christmas Eve! [emoji3060] I gotta go back and play my dragon game tbh. Lol
Old 12-24-2018, 07:12 AM   #26
GeekSquad
FFR Player

good for u fam
GeekSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 10:17 AM   #27
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Good stuff Sarah, tell him I say hi, and that the aliens have been nice to me lately!

I just arrived in missouri myself, we drove 11 hours one day and 6 the next day— wasn’t too bad. We talked a lot, brainstormed a lot, figured things out, etc etc slowly losing our minds in an entertaining way.

I used to take greyhound busses down to MO and it would take like 25 hours, sitting on stiff seats or waiting out 8 hour layovers on grated metal chairs oof. Always with screaming babies ahaha.

Hope you have a very merry christmas together! I’m getting together with my missouri fam today, should be nice.

Our cat doesn’t like driving but she did really good, eventually she was able to come out of her cage and hang out wth us at the front, so that made things a bit better too.

Bless

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 09:51 PM   #28
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Good stuff Sarah, tell him I say hi, and that the aliens have been nice to me lately!

I just arrived in missouri myself, we drove 11 hours one day and 6 the next day— wasn’t too bad. We talked a lot, brainstormed a lot, figured things out, etc etc slowly losing our minds in an entertaining way.

I used to take greyhound busses down to MO and it would take like 25 hours, sitting on stiff seats or waiting out 8 hour layovers on grated metal chairs oof. Always with screaming babies ahaha.

Hope you have a very merry christmas together! I’m getting together with my missouri fam today, should be nice.

Our cat doesn’t like driving but she did really good, eventually she was able to come out of her cage and hang out wth us at the front, so that made things a bit better too.

Bless
Happy holidays Spennn! I’ll tell him fosho.
Oh mannnn I feeeeel ya. It was like a 6 hour layover for me when I got to pen station. I would have loved to bring Zelda and Hilda, my gerbils....... but my friend has they key to my house and she plays with them and feeds em ~ I’m glad to hear about your cat and safe holiday travels. I hope your Xmas was filled with fam food and festivities

Also, jan 2nd -early bird AN tix? 2019HYPE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk