Old 01-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #281
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

rushyrulz
=================
I look up through the dark sheet and notice that some of the lights are slightly dimmer than others. Looking even closer, I see that they spell out a message saying, "When the days equal the doors, look to the clock, for all is done"

To Archie:

"Have you been here longer than Emma?"

Last edited by rushyrulz; 01-31-2011 at 07:54 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #282
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Artic_counter
================
Having rested the time needed for me to be bored and to think this through a little bit. I calmly get on my feet and stretch. After all, if Bud can be trusted, we have all eternity to find a way out, do we ? How about we enjoy ourselves in the meantime...

Talking mostly to myself

"Stress will do us no good, so we need to act accordingly. We have already wasted too much efforts..."

Slowly, I start walking towards the sack where someone I have great hope in is; Archie. As I close in to him, I briefly close my eyes and take a long and deep breath. Being now close to him I try to engage conversation.

"Hi there. I know I've said it before but I'm really sorry for what I did back then. I didn't know you were sleeping in there. I'm maybe asking a little too much after making you angry but could you please talk with me for a little while ? I long for someone to discuss to."

Last edited by Artic_counter; 01-31-2011 at 07:56 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #283
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
rushyrulz
=================
I look up through the dark sheet and notice that some of the lights are slightly dimmer than others. Looking even closer, I see that they spell out a message saying, "When the days equal the doors, look to the clock, for all is done"

To Archie:

"Have you been here longer than Emma?"
Archie laughs
"Haven't you been listening at all? I've been here for the longest out of anyone here. I haven't bothered with any doors yet, making me the last one standing in a way."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
Having rested the time needed for me to be bored and to think this through a little bit. I calmly get on my feet and stretch. After all, if Bud can be trusted, we have all eternity to find a way out, do we ? How about we enjoy ourselves in the meantime...

Talking mostly to myself

"Stress will do us no good, so we need to act accordingly. We have already wasted too much efforts..."

Slowly, I start walking towards the sack where someone I have great hope in is; Archie. As I close in to him, I briefly close my eyes and take a long and deep breath. Being now close to him I try to engage conversation.

"Hi there. I know I've said it before but I'm really sorry for what I did back then. I didn't know you were sleeping in there. I'm maybe asking a little too much after making you angry but could you please talk with me for a little while ? I long for someone to discuss to."
"Eh." He waves his hand "It's not really that big of a deal. I'll try my best if you have any questions about this crazy room here, or anything else really."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #284
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

phantom
================
Starts playing with lego floor for fun

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 01-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #285
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

rushyrulz
===============
Throws clue brick at phantom and says
"Quit messing around, you can play with legos after we find a way out of here!"

Old 01-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #286
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Grabs bob bob by the arm while he was examining doors 1-25.

"I hate to be so harsh, but you're hiding something. Why are you so quiet all of a sudden. Answer me!"
Old 01-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #287
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
rushyrulz
===============
Throws clue brick at phantom and says
"Quit messing around, you can play with legos after we find a way out of here!"
phantom
========
ouch* "I was trying to find a clue..."

Yoshi:

lool
Old 01-31-2011, 08:36 PM   #288
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Artic_counter
================
Talking to Archie

"Honestly, I'm very curious about a lot of things, so prepare yourself to a massive questioning hehehe. First of all, could you please tell me a little bit about you and your story ever since you appeared here ? I believe that your knowledge might turns up of great aid in our quest to leave this devilish place. Speaking of the devil. What in hell is Emma ? Ever since, we first met here, it almost looks like she's been toying with us. That's... disturbing... I suspect here of holding knowledge far beyond reasonable deduction but I might be wrong. Also, you seem to know about the clue of the Leader of England. I was curious as to what do you think it might means. This might be far fetched I've come with a bit of a theory: If the message makes reference to someone, whom we will call the Leader of England, it must mean we can have access to him or else this warning would do us no good. If we consider that this message was here before we even arrived, there is a possibility that you, Bud, Emma, or even someone else is actually lying about his identity. What do you think of my theory ?"

Last edited by Artic_counter; 01-31-2011 at 08:47 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #289
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
Archie - "Who am I to know whether or not they got answers and just are choosing to solve this by themselves by not sharing their finds?"
Hurleyisgod
=========
'This is exactly why I dont seem to trust anyone in here fully"

Examines the lights to see if there are any differences in any of them and the pattern that they are in

I did this earlier but i didn't get a reply as to what i saw ;_;
Old 01-31-2011, 08:45 PM   #290
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

im still siding with my theory about door 75.

EDIT: if we break a door, itll repair itself but would we get incinerated?
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by pmonibuv1; 01-31-2011 at 08:50 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 08:55 PM   #291
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic_counter View Post
Artic_counter
================
Talking to Archie

"Honestly, I'm very curious about a lot of things, so prepare yourself to a massive questioning hehehe. First of all, could you please tell me a little bit about you and your story ever since you appeared here ? I believe that your knowledge might turns up of great aid in our quest to leave this devilish place. Speaking of the devil. What in hell is Emma ? Ever since, we first met here, it almost looks like she's been toying with us. That's... disturbing... I suspect here of holding knowledge far beyond reasonable deduction but I might be wrong. Also, you seem to know about the clue of the Leader of England. I was curious as to what do you think it might means. This might be far fetched I've come with a bit of a theory: If the message makes reference to someone, whom we will call the Leader of England, it must mean we can have access to him or else this warning would do us no good. If we consider that this message was here before we even arrived, there is a possibility that you, Bud, Emma, or even someone else is actually lying about his identity. What do you think of my theory ?"
*takes a deep breath

Archie - "Not much to say about myself. I'm short, and been here for what seems to be forever. I've seen everyone come into this room and perish...and I've kinda grown accustomed to this place. And as for my "great knowledge", I only know of the clues that you've found so far. And the leader of england clue is actually not that hard i would think. If it refers to the prime minister, then wouldn't that mean prime numbered doors are death doors? That also would shed alot of light into that even handed whatchamacallit. Maybe even other clues, I don't really know."

He pauses to think

"As for Emma... she's been a strange one. She likes to keep to herself. If she's found any clues or anything, she hasn't told either me or Bud about them. Best not to take things she says to heart."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
im still siding with my theory about door 75.

EDIT: if we break a door, itll repair itself but would we get incinerated?
can't break the doors, but nice try.

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:56 PM   #292
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

rushyrulz
=========
To Archie:
"I know it's probably hard to remember, but will you try your hardest to remember exactly how many days you've been here? It could be the key to getting us out of here."

Old 01-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #293
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
rushyrulz
=========
To Archie:
"I know it's probably hard to remember, but will you try your hardest to remember exactly how many days you've been here? It could be the key to getting us out of here."
Archie - "I'm really sorry, but... It's just been so long that I really have no idea."

I think I'll be going off for tonight. Don't overwhelm me with responses. DISCUSS AMONGST YOURSELVES THOUGH. I'VE GIVEN YOU A LOT TO GO OFF OF.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #294
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Arbitrarily moving forward time...

The clock now reads 9:54:26:04
REMINDER : YOU CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME. (just read the first post + whole thread and such.)

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:21 PM   #295
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r

ic0slay3r
=====

"Yaawwwnnnnn, this bed is kinda uncomfortable..... hum, okay....... where the F*** am I"

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
Old 01-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #296
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

pmonibuv1
================

"oh you know, just in a room, with doors that incinerate you if it is the wrong door."
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #297
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================

"oh you know, just in a room, with doors that incinerate you if it is the wrong door."
Hurleyisgod
==========

"the usual"
Old 01-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #298
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod View Post
Hurleyisgod
==========

"the usual"
phantom
=========
"don't forget we also have grumpy little man, and old lady and random dude helping... One big family wouldn't you say?"

Yoshi:

lool
Old 01-31-2011, 09:30 PM   #299
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

Okay, so we know that none of the doors will work if we try them at a random time, even if we have the correct door, Archie said that all of the doors have been tried at some time or another.

Incorrect doors: 1 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 41 43 47 53 59 61 67 71 73 79 83 89 97
'An evenhanded decision will lead you to your death'
So I think we can safely rule out:
4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60 62 64 66 68 70 72 74 76 78 80 82 84 86 88 90 92 94 96 98 100

So the remaining doors are:
9 15 21 25 27 33 35 39 45 49 51 55 57 63 65 69 75 77 81 85 87 91 93 95

"When the days equal the doors, look to the clock, for all is done"

We still need to decipher this clue.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:31 PM   #300
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r

ic0
====

"That sounds kinda interesting and all, but I would like to get back to my house. This place is kinda creeping me out."

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
Closed Thread