Old 11-6-2019, 09:56 PM   #361
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 25
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

RIOT im going to vote riot because its probably the most wolfy. but like wtf somethings need to be looked at for a second time furing eod
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #362
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

sorry I got into a very heated discussion about Death Stranding on Facebook, I think we reached an impasse about it

but I looked over rp's post and yeah he admitted to pretending to make a bad reads list but he accidentally added too much chemical X and now he's in trouble for it

vote stays
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #363
XelNya
So I don't
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,037
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Or in other words

do you all actually think that long post is him attempting to set up a narrative and struggling because the current town pile is actually playing well
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #364
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Pardon me for intruding, but what about your vote and your claim of Mr. Flashflash having the worst, flimsy reasoning you've ever seen?
I never voted until right now? He voted for me, and he did have flimsy reasoning for that vote
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #365
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,104
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
he should roleclaim if he can, but if he waits too long then it just causes panic
TBF I doubt he's a town PR and full roleflipping is on

But yeah, he knows when EoD is like the rest of us, so he had time
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #366
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
dabackpack

he came in with a flurry of posts, has been viewing ever since but not interacting

idk just gut
oh fuck off, I haven't viewed the thread in an hour
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #367
XelNya
So I don't
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,037
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

yeah raeko that vote look's sketch

ffa had the right idea I think
__________________
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #368
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 508
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
dabackpack

he came in with a flurry of posts, has been viewing ever since but not interacting

idk just gut
might not be viewing but just afk
otherwise thinking the same thing

can't help but feel like it's DADV but it could be SK right? That's in the setup potentially? Or 2 wolves, the other one being an inactive
Riotpolice
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 PM   #369
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran
 
Riotpolice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina
Age: 27
Posts: 1,941
Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

welp bye duders.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:58 PM   #370
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 508
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
oh fuck off, I haven't viewed the thread in an hour
this is fine
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:58 PM   #371
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
oh fuck off, I haven't viewed the thread in an hour
either way your posts still looked weird to just come in like that and then dip, and I've seen you play wolf like that before
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:58 PM   #372
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
123kappa3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 25
Posts: 56
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

DBP should be looked at of course tomorrow because yes they have a reason to be inactive but they did tryhard so like maybe thats town more then wolf or maybe its wofl more then town
__________________
123kappa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:59 PM   #373
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Votes from post 4 to post 372
Night in 0:01:49

---
:00 good :01 bad
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:59 PM   #374
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Folks, that's how backpack operates, I would know!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:59 PM   #375
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

I am seriously trying to hold back against raging at you guys right now

I was arguing with friends on the internet, I'm offended that you think I need to go AFK for EoD to win as a wolf
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:59 PM   #376
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

ffa
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 09:59 PM   #377
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

What's this sudden questioning about backpack, this is juicy for the audience!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 10:00 PM   #378
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I am seriously trying to hold back against raging at you guys right now

I was arguing with friends on the internet, I'm offended that you think I need to go AFK for EoD to win as a wolf
we are here to argue with; don't abandon us at eod next time!!!
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 10:00 PM   #379
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran
 
Riotpolice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina
Age: 27
Posts: 1,941
Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Guess I need to stick to Smash, I think i've finally found that I am not good at this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2019, 10:00 PM   #380
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Votes from post 4 to post 377
Night in 0:00:46

---
:00 good :01 bad
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution