FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
So, why is Zenith a wolf anyway ?
first of all there are two, TWO laws of twg against this guy

second his entrance when he replaced in was mediocre

im right
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 10-11-2020, 08:22 PM   #1602
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

y'all just wrote him off 'cause he was "trying" which is the easiest way for a wolf to fly utr
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-11-2020, 08:23 PM   #1603
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i gotta destress 'cause i got a phone call at the top of the hour and i. HATE. PHONE CALLS. 'ight see y'all
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #1604
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i gotta destress 'cause i got a phone call at the top of the hour and i. HATE. PHONE CALLS. 'ight see y'all
I feel you cause I hate phone calls too but this kinda feels like a way to pop in and pop out again
Old 10-11-2020, 09:02 PM   #1605
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

My only reproach to Zenith would be like the absence of wolf hunting / finding townies, but he's far from alone on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Hello, back from work, currently eating and just read up on what I missed since my last post, but this post will detail this question, I'll make my list soon after eating.

Funny is playing incredibly lazy, her "effort" is masked by being stuck on a subject, one that is a dead end and about a player who isn't in the game anymore (see end of post). Calling me frustrated is a simple jest to get me riled up, which isn't working because I'm not frustrated at all, I just think she's doing a very poor attempt at playing regardless of alignment. I haven't seen something stick out as wolfy just yet because she could easily be a lazy townie in this instance, but she's someone I wouldn't mind seeing gone from the game.

Referring to my parentheses here, stop mentioning WV and that goes to all of you. At this point, this is my slot and we're all agreed that you were voting him off for inactivity, and I don't know why I'm even making this point but every time I see WV/Zenith I die a little bit each time haha.
Ironically, this post is making me pair him with FG. I need to stop finding hypothetical dirt on everyone tbh.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:14 PM   #1606
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
My only reproach to Zenith would be like the absence of wolf hunting / finding townies, but he's far from alone on that.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:32 PM   #1607
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I was saying he was trying to get people to stack me. he wouldn't have been able to actually prez anyone since his vote didnt count
oh gosh I had completely forgotten about why his vote didn't count, you're right. so i'm thinking he said that as a last effort to sway other votes onto you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
Old 10-11-2020, 09:34 PM   #1608
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I feel you cause I hate phone calls too but this kinda feels like a way to pop in and pop out again
perhaps but i am now FREE from the phone call

i will now DESTRESS once again and i'll pop in later tonight. ya girl's a night owl. also i got the next two days off of work ^o^

i legit get very anxious over phone calls. idk phone calls and video calls are like things i haven't practiced much over time and i have social anxiety so it's rough. this is not an excuse it's just an annoyance for me. but meeting in person or presenting in front of large groups is fine. why
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-11-2020, 09:36 PM   #1609
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
perhaps but i am now FREE from the phone call

i will now DESTRESS once again and i'll pop in later tonight. ya girl's a night owl. also i got the next two days off of work ^o^

i legit get very anxious over phone calls. idk phone calls and video calls are like things i haven't practiced much over time and i have social anxiety so it's rough. this is not an excuse it's just an annoyance for me. but meeting in person or presenting in front of large groups is fine. why
bc mental illness really said "let's inconvenience you as much as possible" you're all good fg

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 10-11-2020, 09:36 PM   #1610
bugkid666
FFR Player

still waiting for zenith to say anything at all

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 10-11-2020, 11:15 PM   #1611
TWG Jade Harley
FFR Player

funny (2): bugkid, MML
Zenith (1): funny

Left to vote: everyone else lol

Genshin is awesome
Old 10-11-2020, 11:33 PM   #1612
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

hey hey hey
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-11-2020, 11:50 PM   #1613
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ok let's go. zenith's entrance was unimpressive because right off the bat he came to defend himself, not hunt. it was pretty clear that wv was only near getting voted out for inactivity, so why does a town feel pressured to defend their spot? there's more posts about it after this one but i ain't posting everything

Quote:
I stopped somewhere near like page 25 while paying attention to pre-EoD, EoD, and Post EoD.

One of the first few things I can say about WV is that he didn't self-pres himself in the two wagon situation, which is something I've seen nobody comment on, especially considering some of you are very persistent with Alien hunting than you are wolf-hunting and it's made me weary of these players because I find it incredibly anti-town to not be hunting wolves right now whilst putting all energy and attention to an Alien.
next he questions haku's posts because haku was flip flopping. which is cool, but yeah wolves worry about townies having fluid reads-- it means they're never safe.

Quote:
How are you wolf reading Subaru when you have outright stated you are in heavy belief FFA nailed Subaru being the most likely Alien candidate?

That's the kind of flipping I'm seeing through your posts.
and then he defends eva because the case against eva and wv were identical

Quote:
I think I can take that further and say I'm certain I've seen you claiming Eva as null because of lack of content, or that might have been someone else and I'm just mistaken you for someone else....
then he begins shading me because yeah. and instead of my read just being bad i'm being shaded. omgus. and it's easy 'cause like y'all wanna kill me anyways

Quote:
I agree, and frankly don't understand why I'm needing to be resolved due to wagonomics

I don't think Funny realizes WV has 6 posts, and I have read all 6 of them and if there's any merit of why WV was even voted, it was getting rid of an inactive.

Also upon rereading the comment where WV asks why he's the wagon, Funny even blatantly states "You weren't here", so I'm currently thinking Funny hasn't an idea on what she'd actually like to do moving forward. She's not helping by being attached to WVs wagon and my thoughts will spread likewise to those looking for a resolution against me.
bold is straight up hypocrisy and wolves are more likely to have contradictory logic. he wants me dead for not doing shit when i wanted his slot gone for not doing shit... mhm

Quote:
When I get home I'll post a list of players and where they lie with me in my reads this far too

I'm content with inactive lynching although I'd much much rather them be replaced than just lynched.

Out of the actives, Funny is looking juicy at the moment.
also he says he's gonna go then do some work this game but once again he talks about me which is e a s y

Quote:
Hello, back from work, currently eating and just read up on what I missed since my last post, but this post will detail this question, I'll make my list soon after eating.

Funny is playing incredibly lazy, her "effort" is masked by being stuck on a subject, one that is a dead end and about a player who isn't in the game anymore (see end of post). Calling me frustrated is a simple jest to get me riled up, which isn't working because I'm not frustrated at all, I just think she's doing a very poor attempt at playing regardless of alignment. I haven't seen something stick out as wolfy just yet because she could easily be a lazy townie in this instance, but she's someone I wouldn't mind seeing gone from the game.

Referring to my parentheses here, stop mentioning WV and that goes to all of you. At this point, this is my slot and we're all agreed that you were voting him off for inactivity, and I don't know why I'm even making this point but every time I see WV/Zenith I die a little bit each time haha.
i think jabs at bugkid in general are easy because bugkid's new. and bugkid was an easy target before they were seered.

Quote:
Maybe I'm a bit biased with this, but seeing bugkid go for an Alien read instead of a wolf read really makes me want them out of this game.

Alien reads right now are effectively anti-town.
Quote:
I didn't specifically call you anti-town, I said looking for the Alien is anti-town.

It's good that you wanted to get your thoughts out, but refrain from talking about the alien at all. You're opening the door to further discussion and speculation which isn't helping us find wolves, it's making us think about the Alien which is an utter waste of time right now.

May I remind you we've lost a PR already and a strong player in general; we need to get a wolf here.
the part where zenith called out raeko for angleshooting is nai. thanks

Quote:
Holy shit this Mellon/Shadow interaction about viewing the thread is straight hot garbage and I could've sworn using that as any basis for anything in the game was against the rules.
this is the last post zenith made, which shows him being defensive and not hunting. and he's defensive 'cause someone called him out on his shit

Quote:
MML instead of getting upset at me making some valid points about Alien talk, you should honestly be upset at the lack of wolf-hunting this phase.

In the same paragraph even you've agreed with a point I've made so I don't quite understand why you're picking a bone with me ultimately trying to get people to focus on finding a wolf.
you're welcome
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-11-2020, 11:52 PM   #1614
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i've put in real effort guys please serenade me with love
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 10-12-2020, 12:11 AM   #1615
Hakulyte
the Haku

Oh, FG played the game.

You are now eligible for premium Haku quality content. I can stop posting like a brick wall.

I'll give you some high quality elevator music. This is what I'm listening to while waiting for death.
As a bonus for actually also being relevant, you get my deathpost picture I was preparing for the previous phase.

If you subscribe to my patreon for 4.99$ monthly, I will stop playing this game with 10% of my attention span and attempt to play seriously at the risk of becoming a good player against my will.

For an additional 4.99$, I will stop posting one liners and only provide high quality posting material.

Thank You for Playing the game dear customer Funnygurl555 occupant of the wonderful slot #5. Your patronage is most welcome !

..okay let me actually think at least 5 seconds at what you just posted.
Old 10-12-2020, 12:16 AM   #1616
Hakulyte
the Haku

I like your post. I praise it ! Please people post more like that.

I am satisfied by this content.

I shall sit back, grab the microphone and point it at Zenith.

Let's see if we're ready for more exciting TWG action !
Old 10-12-2020, 12:24 AM   #1617
mellon_collie
FFR Player

watch this calming piano music

Old 10-12-2020, 12:35 AM   #1618
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Monthly reminder that Funny always hard busses her partners if she feels she's going to get caught as wolf.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-12-2020, 12:37 AM   #1619
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Shrimp was fantastic by the way. Jopé's family treats me as one of their own and I'm always touched when I get to see them. They accept me without question which I am not entirely use to.

Not related but vote stays on Funny for the time being.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 10-12-2020, 12:52 AM   #1620
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
They accept me without question which I am not entirely use to.
one major reason I love anime north and other conventions <3 such a good feeling
Closed Thread