Old 08-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #1
C1O
FFR Player

Cool How is your night so far? B)

Or day! Just how good are you doing boss?
C1O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 11:28 PM   #2
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: How is your night so far? B)

pretty good! how are you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 07:01 AM   #3
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I just woke up, got ready to go work. I went out to my car, and someone last night decided to smash my windshield.

*Sigh*
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:17 AM   #4
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

wait wtf??? was this a targeted attack or just random vandalism??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 11:40 AM   #5
C1O
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I just woke up, got ready to go work. I went out to my car, and someone last night decided to smash my windshield.

*Sigh*
That's horrible D:, I'm so sorry.
C1O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 12:53 PM   #6
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
wait wtf??? was this a targeted attack or just random vandalism??
I suspect targeted, but there's probably not a way to prove it. The reason that I suspect it was targeted is a domestic issue me and a neighbor called the cops over not too long ago (I actually hid in the neighbor's apartment while this was going down) and the guy lives in the building right next door, he knows me as we've talked more than once, and he's seen me walk to my car before, and I finally saw him return like a day or two ago.

Also you know, why the windshield and not one of my side windows, you'd wanna steal something out of my car, not that you'd find anything I keep my valuables outta there. I don't even keep change in my car for fuck's sake. Looks like someone swung a bat twice at it. I'd think it was rocks & kids but the glass is dented pretty deep in a circle so. You know.

Mostly speculation from me, and it's totally biased here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1O View Post
That's horrible D:, I'm so sorry.
It's more inconvenient than anything. Sorry to kinda crap on your thread, but it was a nice place to vent this morning, so thanks for that, and the condolences. Luckily I don't miss more than a day of work, as I can just drive my girlfriend's car while I wait for mine to be fixed. (She works from home luckily.)

Two weeks and like, 500 bucks later, but you know. (Wanna clarify: I can afford it without much issue, it really is just like, I feel a bit less safe and inconvenienced. More worried about if something happens to my partner than I am someone breaking my stuff at the end of the day.)

Last edited by XelNya; 08-16-2021 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Clarity
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 03:56 PM   #7
C1O
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I suspect targeted, but there's probably not a way to prove it. The reason that I suspect it was targeted is a domestic issue me and a neighbor called the cops over not too long ago (I actually hid in the neighbor's apartment while this was going down) and the guy lives in the building right next door, he knows me as we've talked more than once, and he's seen me walk to my car before, and I finally saw him return like a day or two ago.

Also you know, why the windshield and not one of my side windows, you'd wanna steal something out of my car, not that you'd find anything I keep my valuables outta there. I don't even keep change in my car for fuck's sake. Looks like someone swung a bat twice at it. I'd think it was rocks & kids but the glass is dented pretty deep in a circle so. You know.

Mostly speculation from me, and it's totally biased here.

It's more inconvenient than anything. Sorry to kinda crap on your thread, but it was a nice place to vent this morning, so thanks for that, and the condolences. Luckily I don't miss more than a day of work, as I can just drive my girlfriend's car while I wait for mine to be fixed. (She works from home luckily.)

Two weeks and like, 500 bucks later, but you know. (Wanna clarify: I can afford it without much issue, it really is just like, I feel a bit less safe and inconvenienced. More worried about if something happens to my partner than I am someone breaking my stuff at the end of the day.)
You're all good, this is perfect for the tread, I'm happy you vented, because your problems aren't irrelevant. Glad everything is well.