Old 03-9-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default DragonXDM vs. FrozenAngel(ITG): GET ME.

So sure, I may not have a shiny 15 passed, but I refuse to let you steal all the spotlight.

Im callin' you out D:<

Here we are going to compare stats and achievements. Im also up for challenging each other to play songs to see who can do better.

Ill start with what I got today.

Brainfog. I've wanted to pass this song for MONTHS. got those footswitches are hard as FUCK. 24ths can GET WRECKED.

vid of the chart:

Vid of me:

Also.... FINALLY.
Fucking Infinity HYPERSPACE

240 stream can eat me. I actually think this is a good score too.

chart:nHEnDdcY27s

me:

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 03-9-2013 at 04:29 PM..
dragonmegaXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-9-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: DragonXDM vs. FrozenAngel(ITG): GET ME.

Brainfog is fun as fuq, nice job getting a decent pass on it at last Gonna go for Flames of the Sky next? XD

And I've just found out that thanks to some talks with some guys, there's a very very good chance that my local arcade is gonna get the UKs first and only dedicab in August/September. Imma be getting back into the game bigstyle then, and I'm totally gonna join in this rivalry when it's here. So get your beast on guyz :3

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-9-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

Haha what I just logged in for the first time all day and suddenly I'm getting called out.

Okay, you're on!

I'll try both of those songs soon, footspeed isn't quite my thing and the ending of Infinity Hyperspace looked REALLY hard, so that might not go great, but I might be able to beat you on brainfog (If I can learn to lift my foot off the up arrow fast enough >.<)

I'll see if I can get a couple videos too, I'm going next friday for sure so I'll try and clear out my phone of stuff so I can record that day.

Also I actually have a couple of scores of my own that I haven't posted yet cause they kinda paled in comparison to the 15, but I'll post them now.

Oh my god this song is a killer, it has 20 bars of 16th notes at the end of the song and then it does it again right after, in quick succession. It's gotta be at least 2 minutes of just streaming, and the rest of the song isn't easy enough to call it a break. Honestly I don't know why it's a 12.

here's the chart

This was way harder than I thought it'd be, sure it had long breaks in it but the 16th note streams were sooooo long. There was one 8 bar one but the rest were all 16 bars and even a 24 bar one at the end at which point I was dying.

In fact after happy feet saw me beat this he decided I could beat a 15 so...yeah that

here's the chart

Edit: Oh you still haven't beaten my oceanlab by the way! Get on that! And get to it quick too cause I'm going for the pass this friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-9-2013 at 10:05 PM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-9-2013, 11:41 PM   #4
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Oceanlab is gay >:c
Ill try to work on it though.
I also have plans for my first 15 during my next session.
I just about passed but I failed on the last not of one of the drills.
bpm= 250

Either that or Scatman(everyone considers is a 15)
I actually combo'd like 50% of the first run. It's always the second one where I burn out.

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 03-9-2013 at 11:51 PM..
Old 03-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91

I beat both scores! Hurray!

It took me a lot of attempts though, boy did I not realize how bad I was at footspeed till now, thanks for the push.

P.S: Brainfog was really fun, Infinity Hyperspace was the complete opposite of fun and I will never be playing it again o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Oh hey I can stamina too.

also this

Also... what the fuck... honestly I failed because I was busy being confused....
notice the max combo under the graph. Notice that the entire thing is in the giant shit pattern 225bpm stream

Last edited by dragonmegaXX; 03-20-2013 at 02:44 PM..