Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Old 09-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default [Pad] Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles II (Coming sometime maybe)

So yeah, making a second one. Mostly because after the first one I still had a lot of songs I still wanted to step. I'll still get around to fixing up the files from GPOPS I (which I'll probably do next weekend), but for now I'm also working on this :V

Songlist (40/40?):

(From DDR EXTREME)

(From Sound Voltex II)

(From Sound Voltex II)

(From Reflec Beat groovin'!!)

(From DJMAX Technika Q)

(From Sound Voltex II)

(From Sound Voltex)

(From Sound Voltex)

(From Pop'n Music 18)

(From Sound Voltex)

(From Sound Voltex II)

(From Sound Voltex III)

(From DJMax Technika 2)

(Remix from Sound Voltex II)

(From Sound Voltex)

(Remix from Sound Voltex)

(From DJMax Technika 3)

(Remix from Reflec Beat)

(From Sound Voltex II)

Last edited by ddr_f4n; 12-24-2015 at 09:59 PM..
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
CondorTalon
FFR Player

Default Re: [Pad] Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles II (Coming sometime maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_f4n View Post
goddammit

EDIT: god打打打打打打打打打打mmit

Last edited by CondorTalon; 09-20-2014 at 02:08 PM..
CondorTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-8-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default Re: [Pad] Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles II (Coming sometime maybe)

Adding three more songs:

I have a thing with Naoki songs. This is literally my favourite song from him pre-Supernova. IMO this was his peak of his music before I felt DDR started going downhill with Supernova *cough*Chaos*cough*FaxX*cough*. I still had this song in my iPod this whole time and after listening to it all this time I think it deserved a re-step.

It's a hard 9.

Okay yeah I really need to beat this song in SDVX eventually. It's a great, fast-paced song with nice wubs in the middle. Also, if you're wondering, the title is actually pronounced Capsaicin, the chemical formula, hence why the banner has the title like that. :V

middle 11 I believe. It MIGHT be a hard 10 actually, but when this pack goes into beta I'll see what the testers think.

The song title pissed me off when typing it out. Still, it's a slow Camellia song, but a good one at that. The steps itself is currently an easy 11, but might be 10. There's just a bit of a stream with footswitches near the end but again, I'll let the beta-testers see what they think about it.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #4
Mollocephalus
Free COVID-19 test inside
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus

hype for this
Old 10-17-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Added three more songs!

A song that sounds...pretty different from P*Lights usual happy hardcore. This is just more regular hardcore/jcore. But beware of all the footswitches in this one. The chart itself is pretty experimental, but I'll see what my beta testers will think of it first before I decide if I want to keep the chart or not.

This chart came out better than expected. It's pretty easy in most difficulties. But in expert it has one part that barely pushes it to a 10. Otherwise this could've been an easy 9.

I dunno, I got nothing to say for this really. It's a moderate 9. Also has footswitches and sideswitches.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Busy with work and Kancolle event TPP6 but I'm finally halfway done the pack! Have some more rhythm game songs (and 1 original song)!

One of my favourite songs in DJMax Technika Q. It's a sham the game is a bit lackluster due to the toned down difficulty and 3-lane max gameplay. It's still fun but nowhere near as much as the arcade version. Anyways, it's a simple 11, not as gimmicky as you'd think it'd be but it's still good.

DJ'TEKINA's (also known as Yuyoyuppe in his metal works) album is really good and I recommend it to many people who likes j-core. That said, this file is a pretty easy 11 at the moment but it might be a 10 in the end. Just watch out for some of the 24th bursts at 130bpm. I plan on stepping the P*Light remix in GPOPS III though

Here we are. The very first 14 of the pack. This one is a VERY technical 14. It contains almost everything you'd expect in one file. Streams, brackets, footswitches, bracketstomps, and the likes.

And already got a 15 in here. I guess I already revealed the boss song right? :V

Anyways, it's a 15 because it has two 16th streams at 210bpm which is very tiring in itself at the beginning. After that it's a lot of 12th streams but don't take that for granted. Really beautiful song imo.

Expect a trailer kinda soon. Also, from now on most updates will have 1 rhythm game song AT MOST, to alleviate balance out the amount of rhythm game music already in this pack. But I probably won't continue with this after after New Year's. I got one other unannounced pack to work on which I'm really behind on :V

Oh, and I already added the pack banner to the OP.
Old 12-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

GPOPS II preview, featuring all the songs stepped so far
Old 12-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann

Definitely picking this up, I'm such a sucker for pad packs.

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:12 AM   #9
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Dude, I'm hyped for this

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:23 AM   #10
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

So yeah this is still a thing. I took a break to focus on other things (mostly work-related) but as well as an unannounced project I plan on announcing really soon. But now I finally got around to doing a few more files for this pack.

It would be weird to do this pack without any DJMax songs eh? :V A nu-metal song by NieN, it's a hard 12 due to a small stream at 196BPM near the end and a couple of easy bursts. Contains video.

From P*Light's C87 album, Bloomin' Star. This sounds like a song that'd come straight out of ITG or Re-rave itself. It's a really good song btw. Also, best use of the heart in the middle :V A nice level 10 to play.

Probably the final anime remix I'll be stepping. The first (and probably only) "long" version of the pack, it's a unique remix on the OP for the very first anime I watched (that I considered as an anime). Keep in mind, it is cut a bit, so it's not the full version, but it's cut down to 3 minutes. It's a pretty fun 10.

Anyways, it's possible I might go over the 40 song limit because there's a few songs I want to step for this pack now instead of holding it off until GPOPS III. But we'll see how things go by the end.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:19 PM   #11
Kraezymann
Forum User
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to Kraezymann

Mister poop I got myself a new pad and I'm curious if you are fully charting these or if I'm going to have to build my bar addon and get to practising for when this comes out

Submit to this -
Kraezymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:53 PM   #12
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima

Surprised you didn't step werewolf howls. yet
Old 07-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #13
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Yes this thing is still alive. Now that my focus is away from Touhou Pad Pack 6, I can finally get back into this thing :V

3 more songs added!

Are you a kid or a squid?

It's a hard 13, starts of streamy but then takes it easy until the somewhat jumpy chorus part (but they aren't too bad). Also, thanks REDALiCE for using such a direct title. Points for originality :V

An easy 11 for fans of foot sandwiches. It might be a 10 in the end but I'll let the beta testers tell me for sure once I start opening up positions for beta testing.

Hard and very streamy 13. I was planning to step this for the first pack and almost didn't do it for this one but I decided to do it anyways for certain reasons :V Thank Gott I gott around to it :V

Anyways, the three Kancolle files have been removed for future plans :V
Old 08-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #14
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

3 more songs added to GPOPS II!

A straightforward 12, though it can get jumpy at times.

For the Nanahira/Camellia combo fans, the song is what you'd expect from them. Going at 230bpm, it can get a bit tiring, especially with the crossovers, but if you can handle that than this song shouldn't be too bad for a 12. Oh yeah, there's also dubstep.

A 10 that won't feel like it at first until after the chorus, then you have to deal with a small stream section. But once you get past that, it should be smooth sailing from there
Old 10-2-2015, 02:04 PM   #15
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Alright guys, another update for this pack, this time it's 4 songs!

A nice Expert 10 for the Renai Circulation of SDVX :V Pretty straightforward really except for one very short 32nd burst but it's not bad at all.

An original song by C-Show, but part of his Holic series. Think of this chart as Panic Holic v2. A 12 just like the Panic Holic.

Been planning to step this for a while and I finally got around to it. I thought this would be a hard 10/11 but in the end it ended up being a moderately hard 12, which is fine :V This one was also very straightforward and a bit streamy actually.

(Yuki because Tacos and Kommisar loves Saki :V)

Oh boy, this song. This is a hard 15, but only because it has one stream at 230bpm, but everything else is actually very easy.

Expect a trailer very soon.

Last edited by ddr_f4n; 10-2-2015 at 10:42 PM..
Old 10-31-2015, 04:44 PM   #16
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

New trailer

I am also currently accepting beta testers. Just PM if you like to beta test. The only rule is that you must provide some sort of feedback to the pack before the release
Old 11-10-2015, 02:40 PM   #17
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Three more songs added to the pack!

Dubstep charts. AKA wave gimmicks and stutters woo. Unlike One for All, All for One, this one is a just a simple hard 10/easy 11 with nothing as dumb in it. I'll have beta testers if it's a 10 or an 11 though.

Another Camellia feat. Nanahira song! This time it's at a moderate speed of 152 BPM, with a very amusing but creative dubstep section in the middle. A moderate 11 on a song that took too long to figure out what the translated title actually is. (PS: It's translated to "Ultimate Cavity Construction Worker Excavation Chu☆")

Oh man, the nostalgia of the good ol' DJMax Technika days. This one is a moderate 9 however I may make a EDIT chart for the steps to follow the rap sections more, but we'll see.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:25 PM   #18
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Three more songs added!

This is a nice song. A moderate but streamy-ish 10.

A second song from one of the Hinabita groups, Coconuts. This one is a more streamy and hard 11 with two charts at the end, one that follows the stutter vocals and one that follows the wub sounds.

This remix is great. It runs at 200BPM as is also a 12 just like the other Wuv U remix, but has the difficulty rely more on the faster speed rather than long streams.

Just a heads up that this pack is still open for beta testers!. This pack will be done sometime this month so I would appreciate some feedback before I release it at the end of this year.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:57 PM   #19
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

The final four songs are done! Well...the expert charts are. Since I plan for a christmas release, the beta will only have the expert charts for these songs while I fill in the rest :V However, the first song have been fully charted already.

Clocking in at 287BPM for most of it, it is a fast-paced but yet really fun song to listen to. However, watch out for some parts at 143.5BPM that happens at some parts. It's a pretty easy 12 to enjoy.

If people remember the last DRAFT, the song was submitted into it. I was actually the guy who submitted this song :V It's a dubstep remix of WorkaHolic so expect plenty of wave gimmicks here. Despite being a remix, it's actually easier than the original, only being an 11 for this one, however it can be a bit tricky if you aren't familiar with wave visual gimmicks.

Are any of you guys familiar with Irisu Syndrome? If so, this remix will most likely sound familiar to you. It is a streamy but actually easy 14 to play. However, don't get too tripped up by the ending...or you might make a certain rabbit girl mad...

A remix of Starlight Express. Fortunately for you guys, it's not a 15, and is actually just an 11. It's quite a nice remix compared to the more fast paced original. Don't worry though, it has no speed-up like the original though :V

Anyways, beta-testers should expect the beta of the pack tomorrow! However, if anyone else would still like to partake in the beta, please let me know before the 18th.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:24 PM   #20
AutotelicBrown
Under the scarlet moon
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Nice song selection, will definitely check the pack out once it is released. And kudos for Irisu Syndrome related content, spookymanias.
AutotelicBrown is offline   Reply With Quote