Old 11-23-2020, 07:55 AM   #361
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
my first thought was that ffa was a really bad pick to be phoenix wright, but then when it got to him pounding the desks, it really fit super well
BabyRage

hey I just beat bloodborne everyone who congratulates me gets a free town read

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-23-2020, 07:58 AM   #362
flashflash account
FFR Player

I also "claimed" phoenix wright in my own objection

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 11-23-2020, 08:40 AM   #363
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I also "claimed" phoenix wright in my own objection
I feel like you being Phoenix and me being Edgeworth is really fitting, come to think of it

do you still have an icky feeling about Freezin's original read of me?
I can at least confirm that he has attempted to read me on such in the past

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #364
flashflash account
FFR Player

Quote:
I feel like you being Phoenix and me being Edgeworth is really fitting, come to think of it

do you still have an icky feeling about Freezin's original read of me?
I can at least confirm that he has attempted to read me on such in the past
if freezin has said something like it before it's obviously less weird
I don't feel strongly about that read at all fwiw, I just don't feel that great about freezin yet

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #365
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Warning, tower of quotes. Don't worry, I'm like open thinking and throwing the bits of info that catches my attention.

Quote:
yep this is what I was looking for, thanks

it's really weird that a d1 with both shadowgod and haku in it has had zero solving in 24 hours

therefore a wolf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
That's adorable.

Look at everyone's ISO and tell me if you can actually figure shit out from that hot steaming mess.

Haku also just admitted up above to, I guess, taking a back seat for a while.
I definitely had a lazy start this game. I've been playing lots of genshin impact and messing around with that objection maker.
I doubt me having 100 posts here would have changed much.
I'm also keeping an eye on the 13.5th Official Tournament.

So, huh. Just keep an eye on the smaller amount of things I'm doing if it bothers you I guess.
---

Going to look into what seems to be early game reads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
alright so t-force is actually a good vote though

uh what else

haku why aren't you town yet

i'm not voting ulle this phase. already know i have trouble reading her so

sunfan's ok, xiz's ok. these reads are tentative
FG
(I cannot take your T-Force vote seriously. In fact, if you want to genuinely vote him, you should make a mini case there at least. Even if you're not serious, it would be fun to actually evaluate you two properly.)

Free pass to Ulle before showing back up. (I wonder what you had in mind at that point.)

Haku -> (low activity I assume (lower than usual post per minute oh noes))
Sunfan -> ok (not quite sure what's your take on that one. I legit had nothing on him when you made that post.)
Xiz -> ok (I'm assuming formatting, but not quite sure where/why ?)

---
Quote:
i think that toxicity thread was just the result of the topic not being broached for as long as i can remember so everyone spewed up all their grievances they've been holding in

with the exception of a few new mods and maybe some very light oversight i dont really forsee a major shift in how twg is played
Quote:
i think barring some major revelation im going to slank lynch and call it good
That's relatively neutral and by the book on what I think Freezin would do either way.
Quote:
also i just rewatched hakus objection and realized he stuck his suspicions in there. And i somehow completely glossed over it and missed it the first time i watched. lol
My reads aren't established and I was just trying to find a narrative to associate a character to each player. If I have reads they will be directly in the thread. I'm genuinely only using that objection maker because I'm curious to see how the game's narrative will align in the future compared to the randomness I'm improvising on the spot. Clearly that narrative is boring if you're a wolf therefore im town because I wouldn't be curious about this otherwise. 300 IQ play thank you.
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I like Xiz. I think he's town.
I give a free pass to Xiz for objectively no valid reason.
I guess this has no value in theory, it's more comparable to a peace treaty.
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
I'm unsure if haku, your current rabbit hole is one you're actually investigating, or one that you're just kind of making passing comments on.
Not only they're comments, but I'm not even committing to my own thoughts at this point. I'm still like trying to figure out what's worth investigating and what's not. I'd be very happy to have something worth spending time on.

---
Quote:
Not too much to go off here, ugh

Haku doing Haku things
Plop inquired about the objection thing Haku made
FFA thought it was weird that Haku and I weren't doing anything for the first half, we came to an agreement based off Haku saying he was taking a back seat.

I got nothing.
Well, this confirms that Shadow God is playing the game and is bored about the lack of new events within the game.
Free D0 town read yey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Hooray! Website's back!

I'll be back in a lil bit, but in the meantime, my attorney has advised me to place an explanation-less vote on ffa.
Ok, so this is the beginning of a no explanation ffa wagon.
Quote:
holy fUCK
Quote:
I thought it was tomorrow
yeah I'm not gonna make this one, forget it
Quote:
Quote:
beautiful
EDIT: I'm just letting roundbox know that I read the setup
Would Sunfan forget about EoD time after confirming that he has seen EoD time in signups ?
:thinking:
Quote:
I'm probably just gonna vote trevor and call it a day and claim no postgame cred if I'm right

twgma
Quote:
look, I don't actually give a shit about killing between them
its a false dichotomy if anyone is actually thinking that there is anything between them that needs to be resolved

I think Trevor was like 2% scummy
I have no opinion on FG
I won't defend this, but I feel like it's not worth voting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
I'm also gonna say I don't want to vote Ulle because I want to actually play with them and I'm also against voting off new players immediately because of the habit we all seem to have about not being able to read new players and offing them immediately.
TWGma doesn't want to vote Ulle.
This may or may not be worth noting for later on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:
I wanna vote Ulleabhara for spending 0 second evaluating anyone tbh.
I kinda feel the same way... I got fishy vibes from that post but also I don't really have an idea of how this person plays so ????
Here we have a mutual Haku/Raeko association for voting Ulle.
Quote:
im not voting someone because they made a post about roles
Sunfan defending against voting Ulle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.
DBP will show up 20m before EOD
Funny/Force I see as T/W or T/T
haku off the table, feels towny
raeko super light towny, liked the "yeah i thought the same thing" quote, felt natural
YoshL saying "nah this isnt a mindmeld" to sunfan is really towny, so they are off the table

don't really care about anyone else

ulle
Xiz wants to vote Ulle because Sunfan doesn't want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
That ule post came across as pretty townie to me. I feel like she'd be more self-conscious about going that deep into mechanics if she were a wolf (since "focusing too much on mechanics" is a popular wolf tell).
Plop defending Ulle.
Quote:
I'm actually thinking on a little different lines here.

I went back and actually read the post, and the majority of it felt like common sense.

Like for example, the call to let up on any red checks should be pretty common sense given you read the potential blues and reds in the game, there's a lot of them that manipulate checks (assuming we have the alignment check in the game in the first place)

The one good point that was brought up was the final part regarding red miles, because I had forgotten about potential slightly-forced pushes on various players from the red miles role. I think my biggest issue though then becomes, why didn't they apply this to anything said in thread?

Like, thinking about it, i really really don't like how there's for some reason very random traction (no matter how small) on t-force lynch? i get that people aren't married to the idea, but when i said "gut tforce wolf" i wasn't expecting as much discussion around it as actually happened.

Basically, I don't like the mechanics post, because it's comboed with "very simple thoughts about setup", and "not applying mechanics thoughts to things actually happening in game"
Okay, this is like investigating / giving Ulle something to answer.

Xiz voting interest went -> Ulle(?) -> Sunfan

Quote:
right now I don't like how the more active posters are trending wolfy to me and the less active posters are null to towny

ordinarily I'd town read the top poster but I feel shadowgod has proven post count is nai for them
now that we've moved out of obvious meme territory hopefully their insights start getting a little deeper
FFA is preoccupied by the state of the game most likely due to how stagnant everything has been.

Quote:
active players I don't feel great about:
haku, shadowgod, freezin, xiz, plop

less active players I feel mostly okay toward:
funnygurl, yoshl, raeko
If we mix my reads with yours here, I would say that specifically: Freezin/Plop/Sunfan are worth investigating.

Freezin has been playing super safe D0.
Plop free voted FFA and was mostly acting as a smart sheep.
Sunfan is all over the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
alright so t-force is actually a good vote though

uh what else

haku why aren't you town yet

i'm not voting ulle this phase. already know i have trouble reading her so

sunfan's ok, xiz's ok. these reads are tentative
FG has haku (activity?)
Interest voting within Sunfan/Xiz.

I'm not a fan because Sunfan/Xiz unlikely W/W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
gotcha

my thought process was something like

- I like most the people talking, specifically haku, shadow, kinda fatfuck, kinda freezin
- Only real talk is funny/force. Meme'd a bit on it but I kinda buy into the tforce mood thing
- I liked sunfan/yoshl interaction about it, more yoshl with the "not mindmeld" line because I've almost never seen a wolf say stuff like that to a town nor wolf.
- I didn't care about Force/Funny enough to take it serously
- No strong wolf leads, more often then not in past 20 twg games they are usually inactives
- dbp/ul/funny/force/mellon/ffa then i'll consider
- i removed funny/foce for a bit to get new info then realized they were both at the bottom, hence my lolz
- Mellon felt good, removed her. Said why in prev post
- FFA felt just there, but nothing stuck out. An option, but 3rd compared to DBP/Ult because miss-reading FFA is a thing
- DBP has a habit for being afk so I put him on standby until he came back after tutoring. I would have hopped on a dbp wagon.
- Funny/Force are just not w/w. I will fight anyone who disagrees. That is like, the only thing i'm confident of in this game so far. Between them, I don't hold the accusation by Yoshl/Sunfan with any weight, so its a coinflip on who to kill there if it came down to them. But I think t/t is more real then t/w at this current point.
- Ul is left from that. I didn't like sunfan's defence, so I thought about why UL more. And if we were actually ending that phase I rather see Ul dead over anyone else (with respect to DBP info, and like i guess FFA if there was anything he said weird)

tl;dr POE on UL from how everyone else acted so far
(this is fully unfiltered Xiz thoughts, like em or not)
I'm concerned about Freezin/Plop personally. I think they're a good example of someone potentially not getting attention.

I feel like it would fit with your theory about 2 afks wolves + 1 "ugh".
Quote:
oh final thought, i think someone else mentioned this briefly in passing, but Xiz, if you didn't like sunfan's defence on ull, why not vote sunfan instead of ull? It seems incredibly strange that you become suspicious of one person (sunfan) defending, and decide to instead of sussing your sus, sus on the susser's non-sus
Xiz/Sunfan is suspicious, but I haven't decided if it's something we want to solve D0.
Quote:
I still think if you/freezin/shadowgod were all town day would have advanced more quickly
If there's a wolf here, it's Freezin imo. The thing is that, just like me, he's been probably waiting for something major to happen or simply for D0 to end to see flips etc.
Quote:
T-Force had a white text vote option on FFA.

Will consider because I wonder if there's more to the story.
Quoting myself to self reflect with the idea that maybe this was like a placebo vote to test the waters to later on become a real vote even if there's no good reason.
Quote:
Do you think FFA is being lazy so far? Or is this just FFA being FFA?
Shadow also interested in FFA and honestly my view of FFA was whatever because FFA wasn't viewing me in the best light due to activity which was kinda justified if you preach meta for every game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
This post reminds me of when FFA wolfed with FG and I and basically asked everyone else what to do that day, or sheeped reads instead of being headstrong about opinions.
Okay mindmeld with T-Force on that. Strangely enough, this is making me associate Shadow God with T-Force. Potentially with DBP/Plop, but there's at least 1 town in there 100% of the time which means my groupings are at least half wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
hot take: FFA is a wolf
Following the footsteps of Plop with no explanation -> FFA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulleabhara View Post
Good thing i accidentally clicked through to TWGma's profile, because otherwise I would've never known who "T-Force" was o_o
This is going to haunt my reads for the rest of the game.

Okay, this should be enough to construct itself into who has the most value to be voted. That being said, I need to sleep if I want to have 4-5 hours to put thoughts together.
Feel free to read into this, but it's just a draft. I'll try to come up with my own conclusions soon.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #366
FreezinIce
FFR Player

im not reading that giant wall of text

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 11-23-2020, 11:00 AM   #367
mellon_collie
FFR Player

that post sure is... long
Old 11-23-2020, 11:01 AM   #368
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
im not reading that giant wall of text
I read it and I have no better understanding of hakus mindset than before. or any conclusions about any of the points. I do not blame you for making this choice
Old 11-23-2020, 11:04 AM   #369
FreezinIce
FFR Player

ill wait till it gets crystalized tyvm

im going out in a bit so heres my jank reads/impressions before i go

Shadow_God_10 - playing the same as i always see him play. not gonna get a read here this early and not looking to lynch here anyways d0

mellonxcollie - would like to see some more posts especially around eod cause i feel thats when i get a good read on raekos alignment

Hakulyte - same boat as shado. d0 isnt the day to catch him wolfing

flashflash account - ngl ill policy lynch him before i put up with someone saying i should lead d0 lmao

YoshL - really gone tone on the posts ive read

fatfuck42 - hes done like nothing tho

TWGma - a few spicy posts that i liked so hes above average

Funnygurl555 - its a bad sign when i cant remember anything specific about you

the sun fan - still not buying his explanation fully but i guess he can stay off the table today

Xiz - playing alot more cautiously than im used to seeing. no idea if thats wolfy or not at this point

DaBackpack - if dbp doesnt deliver ill prob lynch here

Ulleabhara - theres content here but i need context to frame it in. so i guess i can wait for more content

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:06 AM   #370
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I read it and I have no better understanding of hakus mindset than before. or any conclusions about any of the points. I do not blame you for making this choice
good stuff, thanks for confirming lol

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:09 AM   #371
FreezinIce
FFR Player

did a double check on the ppl i dont like and i guess fatfuck has done stuff ive just completely ignored it lol

so i guess my lynch list is looking like dbp / funny / maybe ffa

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #372
FreezinIce
FFR Player

actually ffa

lets have a d0 thunderdome. id rather exit the game early than put up with the lazy way u play anyways

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #373
mellon_collie
FFR Player

ooooooo spicy

I look forward to the dome
Old 11-23-2020, 11:27 AM   #374
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
actually ffa

lets have a d0 thunderdome. id rather exit the game early than put up with the lazy way u play anyways
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 11-23-2020, 11:28 AM   #375
the sun fan
FFR Player

I went to the gym for the first time since April today
I was trying something I've never tried before and my arms gave out and I ended up with the bar in a really unnatural position; I've been very wobbly since

today is not a good day for my self-esteem

why am I telling you this? its an omen
we aren't going to hit a wolf today

Old 11-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #376
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
I went to the gym for the first time since April today
I was trying something I've never tried before and my arms gave out and I ended up with the bar in a really unnatural position; I've been very wobbly since

today is not a good day for my self-esteem

why am I telling you this? its an omen
we aren't going to hit a wolf today
get this negative attitude OUT OF THIS THREAD
Old 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM   #377
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
YoshL - really gone tone on the posts ive read
what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #378
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
what
good*

typo had to happen eventually when im phone posting

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:40 AM   #379
the sun fan
FFR Player

every townread that Yoshl is getting is marginally disrespectful to Yoshl's scum range

Freezin, you were there in the Sacred Stones game saying "if Yoshl is scum, we've lost to him." If you're just giving him a d0 read, fine

Xiz, you know your townread of Yoshl is far too strong, like you have to be aware of this

Old 11-23-2020, 11:43 AM   #380
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
get this negative attitude OUT OF THIS THREAD
you know how old people's knees can tell when its going to rain?
this is basically that

Closed Thread