Old 06-2-2023, 08:24 PM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default happyf333tz donation goal

Some of you may remember happyf333tz, an amazing ITG and PIU player who got into streaming around 2016. The past year he's been going through a lot.

Today, happyf333tz put up a statement explaining his current situation with divorce and how it's had a severe impact on him in basically all areas of his life, whether it be mental, financial, etc.
https://tinyurl.com/ytupp94r

Also from happyf333tz about 30 minutes ago:
Quote:
Hey @everyone,

If you have not read my Statement above this announcement, please do so before reading the rest of this post. I am setting up a Donation goal to help me stay afloat over the next month so I can continue to stream. My financial situation has hit a point where I will not be able to continue streaming if this goal is not met. I want to be clear to everyone reading this that you are of course not obligated to help at all and this is not to make anyone feel guilted into supporting me. As I stated in my last post if Streaming is not meant to be then I am completely okay with that. Everyone is going through their own struggles in life and I am the least of everyone's worries here, I take no offense if you cannot financially support this goal. This is my last attempt to push forward as a content creator and continue streaming full time and fund my video editor/thumbnail artist for future content on YouTube. I am honestly embarrassed to even announce this, but I have to be transparent with you all about my situation. The goal is $3,000, which will pay the rent and keep me financially stable over the next month while I work on more content and ideas to boost things up more in general. There has been a lot of support over the last 2 days via Twitch, but the revenue will not show up until the 15th of July unfortunately.

You can donate to my PayPal directly as Friends/Family at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/happyf333tz and this will go straight to me right away.

I am currently working on rewards to give out to such as playing with the Top 3 Supporters on a Galleon via Discord and other goodies such as Streamloots packs to all supporters. I apologize again for even asking for the assistance everyone, thank you for the support regardless on whether or not we reach the goal.
Of course, you are in no way obligated to donate. Please do not feel pressured to do so. (On a side note: I did get his permission to post this.)

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-2-2023 at 08:26 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2023, 11:47 PM   #2
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus
Default Re: happyf333tz donation goal

That's pretty fucking horrible, especially considering how suddenly it happened and how harassed he was afterwards. Admittedly we don't know what sprung his wife to go and get a restraining order, that must have been something serious as well.
Old 06-5-2023, 07:46 AM   #3
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

What a shitty situation. I know he has been struggling financially for a while, so this kind of legal mess is definitely going to be overwhelming on the bank account. I haven't followed him much since he switched over from ITG to Sea of Thieves, but really hope he can get through this.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-5-2023, 08:10 AM   #4
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

I know someone who is actually a pedophile who would say the same shit about it being "rumours" and me being "crazy"

I don't trust anything about this situation and would be very cautious about donating money

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-5-2023, 10:47 AM   #5
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I know someone who is actually a pedophile who would say the same shit about it being "rumours" and me being "crazy"

I don't trust anything about this situation and would be very cautious about donating money
I don't really believe this because there's already stuff on the table showing evidence for a Restraining Order, and that was already turned down for lack of foundation & insufficient evidence. I would expect that sort of stuff to be included in any testimony for the Restraining Order which would really back reasoning for it, but is not. And you've already got his ex willing to jump through hurdles to plead their reasons for staying apart, so why wouldn't it come up during the TRO?

Normally I wouldn't be as pressing as I am on this, but a sad fact is that women get better treatment in the courtroom specifically for child custody cases than men do on average. (At least in Canada, Close to 80 percent of children under the age of 12 were placed in their mothers' custody in cases where a court order existed.)[Cited to hell] [and back because] [I'd get blasted otherwise] Custody usually goes to the mother, and is a trending bias not just in Canada, but USA as well, both regarding legal custody & verbal agreement custody. Considering the TRO fell through and they decided to co-parent for this time, I'd assume that there was better than average reasoning or case made in favor of happyf333tz.

Treating everyone in the right here, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a case or two of actual domestic violence. But, there's nothing submitted to the court or complained about in regards to pedophile behavior. Worst-case scenario, 'everyone sucks here' and is a super unfortunate situation for everyone involved.

To me, it just reeks of sly cancel culture again tbh with the size of the streamer (in regards to outside harassment). Twitch chat does some stupid shit.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-5-2023 at 11:13 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-5-2023, 04:55 PM   #6
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

Quote:
That happened to be the case for that person. An anecdote doesn't apply to all cases.

Quote:
I don't trust anything about this situation
What specifically? The official court documents are there and happyf333tz has kept all of them.

Did you look at this part:
Quote:
On Oct 4th 2022 the hearing to determine whether or not the TRO would become permanent had begun. After roughly an hour and with a lot of evidence to prove these allegations were false, the judge denied the Restraining Order for Lack of Foundation. I was legally allowed to return to my home and see our daughter again, but I decided to continue living with my parents until I figured out a plan for myself, due to my Lawyer strongly advising me not to return home.

Minute Order
https://bit.ly/42K0Ntf
This is the official court documentation which shows the TRO was denied for Lack of Foundation and Insufficient Evidence of Domestic Abuse.
At which point, it would be a matter of proving that the court is corrupt or somehow distorting the evidence. That would be putting the court itself into violating the law, and requires its own body of evidence.
Old 06-5-2023, 07:53 PM   #7
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
At which point, it would be a matter of proving that the court is corrupt or somehow distorting the evidence. That would be putting the court itself into violating the law, and requires its own body of evidence.
I know a lot of people don't inherently trust the court in general which is why I worded my argument & discussion the way I did.

The supreme court specifically (which imo is supposed to be like 'the golden grail of what court should be and how it should resolve') hasn't had the best track record as of late in the 'court of public opinion' (hah pun).

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-5-2023 at 10:06 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-6-2023, 04:15 PM   #8
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

mind you lack of evidence doesn't mean innocence - but regardless I think whether you're on either side of the argument you'd like to have a fair chance at proving your case. Domestic abuse carries a tremendous amount of weight and if it did indeed happen there's a lot that needs to happen not just legally but regarding how the community treats this (i.e. when Vilepickle got caught tryna hook up with minors).

Sucks for Seth, really enjoyed his content. I hope everything gets resolved for the sake of their kid

Last edited by kommisar; 06-6-2023 at 04:17 PM..
kommisar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-8-2023, 11:41 PM   #9
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager

From 5 minutes ago:
Quote:
Hey @everyone

Thank you for all the support towards the goal from last week. We reached $2,700/3,000, but I am going to close it now. If you donated, please send me a DM on here so I can gift you packs from Streamloots. Please provide a screenshot of your donation as proof, otherwise I cannot gift you packs. You can choose any of the SL packs, aside from Pack of Wondrous Secrets.

The Following people are also sailing with me on a Galleon via Discord for donating the highest amount towards this goal:

John R. for $1,000

Gabriel Y. for $420.69

Japhex for $300

If you are any of these people listed, please send me a DM with proof of your donation via PayPal so I can get this Galleon session scheduled with all of you.

Thank you again everyone, see you all tomorrow for some Minecraft Streamloots