Old 05-28-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Anime North 2017!! The Hype is Real!

First and Foremost, I have to say I had the most incredible year at this years Anime North 2017 convention! The publics cosplays were all spectacular, and the events were beyond what I could have dreamed of as I kept missing the last few raves - but not this year! But in the end, we all know that its never the same without getting to see everyone from FFR! Our dinner tradition at Tuckers (#teamvegan), the beautiful group photo, our meet n greets in the games room followed by challenging one another on ITG/FFR/BM/etc, experiencing the convention in the TCC, attending panels*AHEMZELDAPANEL2018* with one another, raving with one another, and all staying up super late in hotel rooms partying the nights away the way we should!!~

Getting to meet Rob and Dossar for the first time was an honor, and a long time coming for that matter! (I cried for what felt like almost 10 minutes when I met Rob!)
Seeing the Vancouver group is always a grateful meet-up; &&
Spending time with Team Quanables (Quebec LOL);
Everyone coming out from out West, London, Halifax, Toronto, and especially to those ballers reaching from the USA means so much to me, because You all came to Mississauga - my fuckin' home. I'm only 20 minutes away, but the fact that YOU all put the effort and time to reach out to me and everyone here overwhelms me with excitement and happiness! You rock, Don't ever change!

I hope you all enjoyed my company this year. I truly felt loved and welcomed all over again as if its the first time. You people make my AN experience so special. Aside from me showing up with my best friends/squad initially to the con and the raves, its a pleasure beyond belief to say hello to everyone.
I loved having dinner with everyone! It was very enjoyable eating a vegan meal and not being the only vegan in the house and that is why i usually never stayed, however, it was worth it because i never knew what i was missing out on because of my own mindset on my diet and honestly, its true that nothing brings people together than sharing a meal together.
So Thank You!

I am glad I got to take some great instant photos of some of the groups and individuals alike <3 You all looked stunning. And if you didn't receive one from an awesome moment in the rave or DDR room, youre most likely partying it up with me in my Live Stream on Facebook!!
l will be sure to bring more film next year And even though I was live streaming a lot (but lets be real - its all on facebook for YOU to revisit equally, and I did my best to accommodate what ended up being a decent job of multitasking, I just wanted to do something different because we still got to reach out to so many people from FFR who couldnt make it!
They were Celebrating with us in spirit the whole time yaknoe! Sending us love, good vibes, and safety for our rambunctiousness certainly deserves some legit appreciation!!

Aside from that, Post whatever photos you like, what your AN pick ups were, maybe your fav cosplay and/or event was and, with that, I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and successful year! Until then, Ciao!

~Zelda

PS: My AN Pickups
-Sai (Naruto) Body Pillow <3
-Chi's Sweet Home Pillow case
-Twilight Princess Manga Vol.1
-FoxyLady Manga Vol.1-3 Full Set
-Ubi Manga Vol.1
-Cardcaptor Sakura Figma Figurine #244
-Date A Live Full Print T-shirt. It's totally not a hentai BTW but it does start off as complete ecchi/weeb trash.
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: Anime North 2017!! The Hype is Real!

Was great to see you all! Hope to see you all again next year!

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #3
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

This meetup was fantastic. I already miss you guys.

Below are some videos I took during the trip:

Anime North 2017 Rhythm Gaming Room (Part 1)

Anime North 2017 Rhythm Gaming Room (Part 2)

Fuck Crossovers Shirt Opening with smartdude1212

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-29-2017 at 08:44 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:59 AM   #4
Lambdadelta
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

It was a fucking blast meeting all of you and I'm pretty sure these memories will be some of the longest lasting and greatest ones I'll ever have.

Fuckin love all of you so much.
P.S. Roy, in case you missed my message I did end up buying and consuming a $5 bottle of water on the way home.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:23 AM   #5
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm definitely going to remember the $22 breakfast and $5 water.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote