Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Default Buy a truck, get an AK-47

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...truck.ak47.cnn

This guy is awesome, if I ever buy a truck it'll be from him.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: Buy a truck, get an AK-47

brb guiz gonna buy my first truck.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

He stated how the people can use the AK-47's as a defense in there homes. Now watch as people go out on a killing spree since they have an easy way to get a ****ing rifle. GOOD JOB CAR DEALER! :P
Old 07-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
He stated how the people can use the AK-47's as a defense in there homes. Now watch as people go out on a killing spree since they have an easy way to get a ****ing rifle. GOOD JOB CAR DEALER! :P
Looks like some one didn't watch the whole video. What the dealer gave out was a free voucher for the AK, and in order to get the gun people had to go to a certain licensed vendor, and then go through the proper background checks and such in order to even get the gun.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachazero1 View Post
Looks like some one didn't watch the whole video. What the dealer gave out was a free voucher for the AK, and in order to get the gun people had to go to a certain licensed vendor, and then go through the proper background checks and such in order to even get the gun.
It doesn't matter, once you go through that, you have the gun. Once you ahve it, you can go and kill people. You can be the nicest person and have the most cleanest background and still be as killer.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
BOSS_pjpaveloffga
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to BOSS_pjpaveloffga

or... people could just go through the background checks ect. without buying a car and get the rifle.... No need to buy the truck

Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

BOSS_pjpaveloffga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Quote:
It doesn't matter, once you go through that, you have the gun. Once you ahve it, you can go and kill people. You can be the nicest person and have the most cleanest background and still be as killer.
So what you're saying is the only reason these people haven't been murdering each other is because no one gave them free guns? You do realize that if someone want's to acquire a gun illegally, it's quite easy to do, and FYI most all gun related crimes are committed with illegal fire arms.

To make a long story short, these people who go through the proper legal channels to get guns, are the people who use them for sport/ self defense, while those guns used to commit crimes are almost always acquired illegally.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Commandersa1
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Superfreak, you are so dumb. People can do that anyways. He is just trying to get attention to his business.

Edit: He was really dumb to bring up that murder story, and that news reporter is dumb as well.

Last edited by Commandersa1; 07-19-2009 at 07:40 PM..
Commandersa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

Can't get enough guns. And a Dodge Ram to boot?
Too bad I'm nowhere near Missouri, but the only reason I don't own a 47 yet is because I'm under 18. I already know that or an M16 is what I'm getting for my next birthday.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
Dragons_Fury
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Dragons_Fury

yea but I don't think giving away guns is a proper way to promote a car dealership it just doesn't make any sense. Give away free gas for a year or something. Guns???
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashfan3 View Post
Can't get enough guns. And a Dodge Ram to boot?
Too bad I'm nowhere near Missouri, but the only reason I don't own a 47 yet is because I'm under 18. I already know that or an M16 is what I'm getting for my next birthday.
Damn, that's gonna be an awesome birthday present.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
Commandersa1
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons_Fury View Post
yea but I don't think giving away guns is a proper way to promote a car dealership it just doesn't make any sense. Give away free gas for a year or something. Guns???
Guns is part of his motto, and he feels strongly about it. It's his business, and it definitely makes him stand out. He probably received a lot of news coverage from this. Also, I live in a county that has the same dumb motto as he does so I cannot even finish the video. His attitude is annoying.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
coraleaterlinda
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

This can't possibly go horribly, horribly wrong.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
So what you're saying is the only reason these people haven't been murdering each other is because no one gave them free guns? You do realize that if someone want's to acquire a gun illegally, it's quite easy to do, and FYI most all gun related crimes are committed with illegal fire arms.

To make a long story short, these people who go through the proper legal channels to get guns, are the people who use them for sport/ self defense, while those guns used to commit crimes are almost always acquired illegally.
No I'm not saying that's the only reason a person is going to buy a car. I'm saying that now it's an even easier way to get rifles. And you say that it's easy to get guns illegally as is, but I'm talking about a perspective as a casual human being. What if the person doesn't know how to get guns illegally? Sure he has to buy a car, or he could just find out how to do it illegally, but doing it this way is safe and easy. I'm not stating any facts or anything, I just don't think it's a great idea to get a gun when you buy a car. It's not needed unless if you're in a real bad neighborhood where crimes happen everyday in one town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandersa1 View Post
Superfreak, you are so dumb. People can do that anyways. He is just trying to get attention to his business.

Edit: He was really dumb to bring up that murder story, and that news reporter is dumb as well.
Yeah... I'm dumb just for expressing my opinion. I'm so sorry that I don't know much about the way distribution of guns work Mr. Commander.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #15
Commandersa1
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
No I'm not saying that's the only reason a person is going to buy a car. I'm saying that now it's an even easier way to get rifles. And you say that it's easy to get guns illegally as is, but I'm talking about a perspective as a casual human being. What if the person doesn't know how to get guns illegally? Sure he has to buy a car, or he could just find out how to do it illegally, but doing it this way is safe and easy. I'm not stating any facts or anything, I just don't think it's a great idea to get a gun when you buy a car. It's not needed unless if you're in a real bad neighborhood where crimes happen everyday in one town.
You pay for a $30k truck, and you get a voucher that pays for a $450 AK. How does that make everything easier? Also, you do realize that a voucher is nothing more than money. They are not allowing anyone to skip steps in purchasing a gun. If anyone is caught with the gun in public, they would be arrested. It's a gun for someone's home. So, do not break into someone's house, and you should be ok. Any more posts than this, we will be saying the same thing over and over again, so I will stop here.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Quote:

Yeah... I'm dumb just for expressing my opinion. I'm so sorry that I don't know much about the way distribution of guns work Mr. Commander.
........ are you retarded? I honestly don't see how anyone can be this stupid. If these people had wanted a gun before this, they could have just bought one. It costs way more to buy the car and get the free gun than it does to just get the gun.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

"Wow" is the only thing that comes to mind
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #18
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandersa1 View Post
You pay for a $30k truck, and you get a voucher that pays for a $450 AK. How does that make everything easier? Also, you do realize that a voucher is nothing more than money. They are not allowing anyone to skip steps in purchasing a gun. If anyone is caught with the gun in public, they would be arrested. It's a gun for someone's home. So, do not break into someone's house, and you should be ok. Any more posts than this, we will be saying the same thing over and over again, so I will stop here.
Money isn't the issue here. The issue is the availability of the weapon. I've been to gun stores and I have never seen a ****ing AK-47 being sold at a store. And believe me, I've been to a lot of gun places because my sister and brother-in-law are both cops. I may not be looking in the right stores, but the only time I have seen a real AK-47 is at my younger brothers house. And there are ways to carry a gun in public without getting caught. Especially if it's night time, you can just put the AK in the truck.

EDIT:
Quote:
........ are you retarded? I honestly don't see how anyone can be this stupid. If these people had wanted a gun before this, they could have just bought one. It costs way more to buy the car and get the free gun than it does to just get the gun.
Once again, I have not seen an AK-47 been sold at a gun store, the availability of an AK is not common. So getting the gun from a store is hard as is. At least where I live anyways.

Last edited by Superfreak04; 07-19-2009 at 08:05 PM..
Superfreak04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
MikeShinoda12345
*\(^o^)/*
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

God, guns, guts, and AMERICAN pickup trucks? Just WRECKED the alliteration.
What would Jesus do? Would he carry a gun around?
"No, they didn't have guns back then"
MikeShinoda12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #20
Chachazero1
FFR Player

Quote:
Money isn't the issue here. The issue is the availability of the weapon. I've been to gun stores and I have never seen a ****ing AK-47 being sold at a store. And believe me, I've been to a lot of gun places because my sister and brother-in-law are both cops. I may not be looking in the right stores, but the only time I have seen a real AK-47 is at my younger brothers house. And there are ways to carry a gun in public without getting caught. Especially if it's night time, you can just put the AK in the truck.
But then what does it matter if they get the gun through the truck dealer, or just buying it themselves? it is no easier to get the AK with the voucher than it is to just buy it.