Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Old 06-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #81
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default SIMOUN Opening & Ending Simfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamehaze777 View Post
Btw, do you mind if you do a sola OP - Colorless Wind? Or is there any other members already done its simfile?
Oh, can't wait for your Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi's simfiles~ I'm always are a fans of Shakugan no Shana. Or should I say, that is my favourite~~ =.=V
Ok then, gambate kudasai on your simfiles making~~ Jaa mata~~ ^.^
I'm currently busy with the other sims... BUT eventually I will get to it! Cause they are great songs... (recently I got 1280x720 Opening and Ending Version it and so "woah" woes on that animation on my monitor... just simply gave me crazy chills)
- I am so going to make sooner or later ^_^

ATM... yah many/rather one ODM member(s) started doing sola simfile(s) of it... so far I haven't check how good are they...

About that Shakugan no SHANA (lowercase <_<) Simfile...

I decided to return that to my Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix...
CAUSE I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT
Love Planet Five ~I've special unit~ - Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi -Raven fly edit- - [Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi]
- BTW Remix Version... Original when DVD Movie release. If there is a juicy video action ^_^ (aka not rolling text on ending credits <.< )

with the exception of Kami-chama Ending Theme
Nakahara Mai - Anemone - [Anemone]

I guess you need to wait for August

- - - - - -

Its been like over a week after my COLD or FLU... whatever didn't get a check-up by the doctor. But those times my ears really were clogged so I can't barely hear clearly.

That started around May 30th and had that for like 7-10 days so... I was able to hear like 100% by June6-9? yah...

So, I kind lost my stepmania "mood or groove" especially my fun keyboard steps.. it was pretty much awkward or dammit week.

- Now, also doing work on fansubing crew now XD Assuming they keep me

Anyways... finally my simfiles are out and what a way to release simfiles with big smack of my face off-sync stuff that I just gave up and say it is alright, "they can hit those "

- - - - - -

#112. SIMOUN Opening ["Utsukushi Kereba Sore de Ii" by Ishikawa Chiaki]

BPM: 132
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge is Keyboard SPREAD Style Play.
Video BG (12.7 MB 29.970fps 1185kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.59 MB 30fps 495kbps 256 x 80 DivX), Lyrics (.lrc Text Light-Gold?), Song (3.55 MB 320kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:33] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Big meach flying rolling wheels... With girls operating them, FTW?
SIMOUN is nice series about one gender race (girls in this case) and good character development?
Though the some of songs are great here too... but mostly Opening and Ending Theme (XP)
Alright... my notes on this... man after few weeks off... my skills of stepmania really died, maybe? these simfiles I weren't "in the groove" you know ^_^
Anyways... The Step load down:

Light - Heavy = PADable

Challenge = Keyboard Spread Style.
Audio is OST Quality...
Video is No Credits / Textless...

Downloads: Get the information Here
FileSize: 18.2 MB (19,180,847 bytes)

#113. SIMOUN Ending ["Inori no Uta" by savage genius]

BPM: 132
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 4 / 7 / 10
Video BG (11.1 MB 29.970fps 1028kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (None..), Lyrics (.lrc Text Light-Gold?), Song (3.71 MB 320kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:37] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Big meach flying rolling wheels... With girls operating them, FTW?
SIMOUN is nice series about one gender race (girls in this case) and good character development?
Though the some of songs are great here too... but mostly Opening and Ending Theme (XP)
Alright... my notes on this... man after few weeks off... my skills of stepmania really died, maybe? these simfiles I weren't "in the groove" you know ^_^
NOTE: The beginning BPM is really really off-sync... Som I really really or maybe not, hehe, tried my best to fit with vocals or background sounds...
Hopefully... You guys understand. If not depend remake on me if you need it (XP)

And yes... WTF BPM is slow... Hint: Speed Mods *sighs*

Anyways... The Step load down:

Light - Heavy = PADable

Challenge = Keyboard Spread Style.

BTW... savage genius sing awesome do they, eh? ^_^
- Love how they sing in high pitch and totally ring my ears during my editing...
Audio is OST Quality...
Video is regular TV RIP (couldn't find no creditless video)

FileSize: 15.0 MB (15,817,610 bytes)

- - - - - -

Alright... About to enter Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix Simfile Stage...

So it will be going to be less time making public simfiles <_< well soon.

just hopefully get more out before I enter to that mode XD

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 06-25-2007 at 02:43 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #82
flamehaze777
FFR Player

Default Re: Jubo's Simfiles (mainly Anime)

hmm.... well, I'll wait for that of course! I always like your simfiles and step~~ So look forward to it. Btw, is there any problems with your ear? Cause I saw your reply got say your ear cannot hear really well... Hope it's alright. Arr... Can I ask you a favour? Do you have msn so I can add you? Cause I need to discuss something with you maybe... Wait for your reply, Bye... Mata ne~~

自分のこと探して。。でも、自分のこと見つからない。。。
flamehaze777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:03 AM   #83
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo

Quote:
hmm.... well, I'll wait for that of course! I always like your simfiles and step~~ So look forward to it. Btw, is there any problems with your ear? Cause I saw your reply got say your ear cannot hear really well... Hope it's alright. Arr... Can I ask you a favour? Do you have msn so I can add you? Cause I need to discuss something with you maybe... Wait for your reply, Bye... Mata ne~~
all my contacts are like below my name at left-hand side
<----- AIM then MSN then YAHOO
Picture by Picture order...

or click that ->
or add this: toxicjustin88@hotmail.com
- ya ya... SPAM if you want... I already got alot (XP) I just avoid reading them lol (5000+ un-read emails and counting lol~!)

My ear... is alright. Just when ever I get this major colds or flu types... 80-100% I will get a ear clogged from worst to so-so...

Yah... boo it suxs have "tubes" in my ears.

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 06-23-2007, 04:35 AM   #84
flamehaze777
FFR Player

oww... I see... SPAM huh? I usually don't do that actually because most of the time you spam, but there is no reply for your questions. lol. OH, I'm not talking about you.. Don't misunderstand.. =.=" Yea, usually a lot of people spam and you don't have the time to read all of it. Because as you said, 5000+, should be really @_@. haha~~

Ah I see, so your ear got that problem. But I think still ok, I'm more worst.. Allergy to most of the DELICIOUS foods>>>Chocolate, milk product(CHEESE!!!), and seafood except fish I can eat. Ughh... bad luck I have... =.=|||

Hmm... That's all for this session, maybe chat with you more in msn cause I already add you~~ Next week GCSE external exam, wish me luck~~

Awrite, see ya then. mata nee~~

自分のこと探して。。でも、自分のこと見つからない。。。
flamehaze777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:41 AM   #85
Jubo
FFR Player

Default SHUFFLE! Memories Nerine Opening & Ending Simfiles

Quote:
Ah I see, so your ear got that problem. But I think still ok, I'm more worst.. Allergy to most of the DELICIOUS foods>>>Chocolate, milk product(CHEESE!!!), and seafood except fish I can eat. Ughh... bad luck I have... =.=|||
Oh my... (ara ara..) that really does sux... Seafood is alright to live without but chocolate, my... tough...

Ya you added me... go msg anytime I guess? I might be there or not or just ignore if I am busy with sometimes that is concentrated required? I guess? hehe...

- - - - -

#114. SHUFFLE! Memories Nerine Opening ["pray" by Nagami Haruka (永見はるか)]

BPM: 145
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 9
Note: Beginner to Challenge are Paddable. EDIT is Keyboard SPREAD Style Play.
Video BG (12.9 MB 29.970fps 975kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (1.37 MB 30fps 378kbps 256 x 80 DivX .avi), Banner Video (None..), Lyrics (.lrc Text Nerine's Hair Colour), Song (4.24 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [1:51] .mp3)
Which episode shown: eps 4 and 9

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
NNN Club... Naisu Naisu Nerine (Nice)? - Jubo's guess?
3 / 5 are done and release... This one is now Nerine or Rin-chan.
Hmm... I like this song.. vocal wise and also the background sound terms too.
Pretty much a very passionate song, I guess, Again not Japanese literate.
Though video may be... too much to bare of the "fanservices" we see lol...
I guess/// this my no.2 fav shuffle character I guess? its always changing, but my no.1 fav does not change position at all though XD
You'll find out which is my fav soon ^_^

BEGINNER to HEAVY = PADable

CHALLENGE/ONI = could be both? more geard for PAD.

EDIT = Keyboard Spread Style.

HEAVY and CHALLENGE... they are similar in some sort of way. So sorry for similarites and my simfile making this way
Audio is taken from the video
Video is Creditless or No Credit or Textless.

FileSize: 19.1 MB (20,042,137 bytes)

#114. SHUFFLE! Memories Nerine Opening ["Himitsu no Mori (秘密の森)" by Nagami Haruka (永見はるか)]

Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / N/A
Video BG (13.8 MB 29.970fps 1004kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (1.70 MB 30fps 557kbps 256 x 80 DivX .avi), Banner Video (None..), Lyrics (.lrc Text Nerine's Hair Colour), Song (4.39 MB 320kbps 48000Hz Stereo [1:55] .mp3)
Which episode shown: eps 4 and 9

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
NNN Club... Naisu Naisu Nerine (Nice)? - Jubo's guess?
3 / 5 are done and release... This one is now Nerine or Rin-chan.
Never thought... Thos song was going to grab my attention of "My my good song to step"
I was surprise that this song was like capable to step to from what my initial impression of the song...
This song, my my, slow (but the BPM is 160 odd eh?)and a bit relax or mellow music to listen too...
Maybe awkward stepping, maybe? cause of how this sounds are layed out.

BEGINNER to HEAVY = PADable

CHALLENGE/ONI = Keyboard Spread Style.

CHALLENGE... is bit easy... just alot of jumps ONLY MEANT for SPREAD to have have nice "SMASH" on jump notes XD hehe...
- I've been slacking these past weeks and making pretty much a "amatuerish" steps... FACT IS I'm not a PRO. So yah.
- Hopefully... I get my step quality together in the upcomming weeks and simfiles.
- Or is it that they OKAY in your terms... I need encourage from you guys to lemme continue my simfile making XP

Oh ya... Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix in coming so... near. Hence, I will be awake from simfile releases for at least 4 weeks less or more.
Never know what is going to happen in July
Audio is taken from the video
Video is Creditless or No Credit or Textless.

FileSize: 20.4 MB (21,429,440 bytes)

- - - - -

Till next Time... Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix Simfiles Maybe?

Yah... focus on these simfiles now till like deadline day of OD4AM - Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix...
- Meaning no simfiles releases for 4 weeks or less or more.. like I said above ^_^

Till next time ^_^

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 06-25-2007 at 02:45 AM..
Old 06-25-2007, 05:09 AM   #86
dascookieman
FFR Player

anime music sucks dick btw
Old 06-25-2007, 05:39 AM   #87
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascookieman View Post
anime music sucks dick btw
^_^ thanks for you opinion... Unfortunately.. It does not effect me (XD) ...
If it effects someone. gets that message and follows, then you accomplish your goal...
Anyways... point of message... It won't effect me nor I don't care... but Thanks for the opinion, I consider that as SPAM or some sort of FIREstarter to who ever here starts debating it... hence it will get nasty. Which it will effect my thread in a bad reputation.
But who cares... Internet is filled 90% or more flamers and trollers... etc.
- Oh well... moving on..

everyone has hate(s) and fav(s) so... not much argument here ^_^
- Nor I don't want a flame war hehe...

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 08-29-2007, 04:58 PM   #88
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidw89
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnknight1
is the 4th one out yet...???
http://www.otakusdream.com/4thanimemix.htm

- 4th Anime Mix - Completed!

Just click that link above to read the stuff or grab the pack ^_^

Enjoy~!

yah its out... just waiting for something to make topic about it..

Also, my 101-125 Batch is out too... check the first post for the download link.

- - - - - -

#116. Kamichama Karin (かみちゃまかりん) 1st Ending Theme Song ["Anemone (アネモネ)" by Nakahara Mai (中原麻衣)]

BPM: 138
Difficulty: 2 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11
Downloads: Click Here to View Download Links
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
146th New Simfile (116th)

Kamichama Karin (かみちゃまかりん) 1st Ending Theme
"Anemone (アネモネ)" by Nakahara Mai (中原麻衣)
Which episode shown: eps 1-13

Filesize of this .zip: 11.7 MB (12,330,276 bytes)

My Comments: BTW I didn't watch the anime series, yet...
One of my favorite songs I made and also my fav song which is awesomely great~! I love it.
I listen to this song like alot and became my number 1 most played track in 4 weeks... then another marble song came that is getting more attention to me lol...

BEGINNER/NOVICE to HEAVY/HARD = PADable
- hopefully, its a song that does not feel awkward or makes your "Double-Stepping or Turns" for no reason...
- If there is... then I'm sorry

CHALLENGE/ONI/EXPERT = ITG Style or Low level KEYBOARD Style
- Bit easy on keyboard side, depending on your skils
- As for PAD play... I really dunno how to express a good way to present this in hard level on PAD. hopefully it good enough

EDIT = HIGH LVL SPREAD KEYBOARD
- Since I'm more a Keyboard player... Its is fun ^_^ I guess

Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix Simfile Entry
- BTW it is out (August 28, 2007)-

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): 2nd Ending Theme I LOVE LOVE marble songs
Other Anime Simfile(s): [ www.otakusdream.com/jubossimfiles.htm ] for more details...

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Banner, Background, .SM, and .MP3

Any Questions/Request/Problems contact me by Commenting, PM, Email or IRC.
Anyways, Enjoy! More to come...
- - - - - - -

#117. Ikkitousen (一騎当千) Opening Theme Song ["Drivin' Through The Night" by move]

Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
147th New Simfile (117th)

Ikkitousen (一騎当千) Opening Theme
"Drivin' Through The Night" by move
Which episode shown: All Episodes

Filesize of this .zip: 13.3 MB (14,016,819 bytes)

My Comments: Ikkitousen... yes, I like it, about you?
Either way.. a hit and miss anime series... but the opening theme is another story, hehe.
Alright, you all know move right? If not then go watch Initial D for a feeling of there music. I do like their music...
But sometimes they get repeative on couple songs... Still, I love their music ^_^

- hopefully, its a song that does not feel awkward or makes your "Double-Stepping or Turns" for no reason...

- As for PAD play... I really dunno how to express a good way to present this in hard level on PAD. hopefully it good enough

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): 2nd Ending Theme maybe?
Other Anime Simfile(s): [ www.otakusdream.com/jubossimfiles.htm ] for more details...

This .zip Includes:

- - - - -

#118. Ikkitousen (一騎当千) Dragon Destiny Opening Theme Song ["HEART&SOUL" by Gankou Mai]

BPM: 154
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
148th New Simfile (118th)

Ikkitousen (一騎当千) Dragon Destiny Opening Theme
"HEART&SOUL" by Gankou Mai

Filesize of this .zip: 13.7 MB (14,413,912 bytes)

My Comments: Ikkitousen 2... Then you must have watched first season, like it?
Lemme see here... Haa yes. This is such an up-beat song with BASS. With that my whole Headset just rumbles with BASS vibration, "kimochii".
Anyways... Alot of juicy sounds here from BASS BEATS to GUITAR's electrifying strums...

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Ending Theme maybe?

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Banner (+ Video Banner), Background, .SM, and .MP3

- - - - -

#119. Darker than Black 1st Opening Theme Song ["HOWLING" by abingdon boys school]

BPM: 166
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
149th New Simfile (119th)

Darker than Black 1st Opening Theme
"HOWLING" by abingdon boys school
Which episode shown: eps 1-14

Filesize of this .zip: 16.0 MB (16,783,742 bytes)

abingdon boys school are awesome since T.M.Revolution feeling is there without the techno/trance/electronic which also my favourite. No wonder one of T.M.R. Guys are there. Nice!

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): I really dunno...

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Banner (+Video Banner), Background, .SM, and .MP3

- - - - -

#120. Lovely Complex (ラブ★コン) 1st Opening Theme Song ["Kimi + Boku = Love? (キミ+ボク=LOVE?)" by Tegomasu (テゴマス)]

Difficulty: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
150th New Simfile (120th)

Lovely Complex (ラブ★コン) 1st Opening Theme
"Kimi + Boku = Love? (キミ+ボク=LOVE?)" by Tegomasu (テゴマス)
Which episode shown: eps 1-13

Filesize of this .zip: 13.4 MB (14,107,277 bytes)

My Comments: BTW I didn't watch the anime series, yet... Though I "was" Fansubbing it though XD
A nice hoppy and comedy feeling song hehe... Its fun song really...
The trumpet sounds made me ooo.. then the, I forgot which guitar is called, guitar fast strum on the right side of the speaker made it interesting to step too...
Not to mention the vocals and the drums taps and rolls also those tap cymbals made it exciting dance song

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): I don't seem to like the new opening and ending themes that much..

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Banner (+Video Banner), Background, .SM, and .MP3

- - - - -

#119. Hidamari Sketch (ひだまりスケッチ) Ending Theme Song ["Mebae Drive (芽生えドライブ)" by marble]

Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
151th New Simfile (151th)

Hidamari Sketch (ひだまりスケッチ) Ending Theme
"Mebae Drive (芽生えドライブ)" by marble

Filesize of this .zip: 15.2 MB (15,971,145 bytes)

marble... oh man... I love their songs since they all relaxing to listen too...
Can't wait to step their new song "Kuuchuu Meiro (Kami-chama Karin ED2)"

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Opening Theme Maybe?

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Banner (+ Video Banner), Background, .SM, and .MP3

- - - - -

hehehe... it been hmm... 2 months since my last simfile release it seems... So

Boo~! I'm here with massive release... Though all of them except 2 simfiles are Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix Simfiles

5 more left... ^_^ see yah in 2 days with those ^_^

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 09-1-2007 at 11:07 AM..
Old 08-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #89
as33
FFR Player

o.O old ass thread, i took some time reading a bit, found out jubo's keyconfig's the same as me (qw78), a lot of history....@.@
guess i'm still a newb, too lazy in making sims, just when i feel like it.
as33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-1-2007, 11:50 AM   #90
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Last Simfiles Releases of August 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by as33 View Post
o.O old ass thread, i took some time reading a bit, found out jubo's keyconfig's the same as me (qw78), a lot of history....@.@
guess i'm still a newb, too lazy in making sims, just when i feel like it.
hehe... yea... Q W KeyPad7 8 are my keys... Wide Spread...
Trying to get use to "Close Spread" like GHKL or QW[] or FFR Mode 12-=

lol... We all noobs XD (Cause we all started off as one )

- - - - -

#122. Keitai Shoujo (ケータイ少女) Ending Theme Song
["Mirai Angel (ミライエンジェル)"]
[by Koshimizu Ami & Satou Rina & Ueda Kana & Takahashi Mikako & Naduka Kaori
(小清水 亜美, 佐藤 利奈, 植田 佳奈,高橋 美佳子, 名塚 佳織)]

BPM: 170
Difficulty: 2 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
152th New Simfile (122nd)

Keitai Shoujo (ケータイ少女) Ending Theme
"Mirai Angel (ミライエンジェル)" by Koshimizu Ami & Satou Rina & Ueda Kana & Takahashi Mikako & Naduka Kaori
(小清水 亜美, 佐藤 利奈, 植田 佳奈,高橋 美佳子, 名塚 佳織)

Filesize of this .zip: 14.1 MB (14,837,493 bytes)

My Comments: It is one of those generic anime series from the original game.
Though anime is generic and I actually enjoy it to a certain point of various girls' personality...
which leads to why the ending theme is awesome, even opening is good too.
I'm surprise that the seiyuus or VAs in here are notables from other series. Which another kool set of casting and sings I guess.
Anyways... This song is really REALLY upbeat and VERY catchy and not mention FUN~!

- JumpMania it is... Starto

- - From the testing days... the members said this simfiles was FUN~! PAD and KB.

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Opening Theme is left...

This .zip Includes:

- - - - - - -

#123. Sumomo mo Momo mo (すもももももも) 2nd Ending Theme Song
["Mousou Break (妄想ブレイク)" by Orihime Yozora (織姫よぞら) & AiAi]

BPM: 148
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
153th New Simfile (123th)

Sumomo mo Momo mo (すもももももも) 2nd Ending Theme
"Mousou Break (妄想ブレイク)" by Orihime Yozora (織姫よぞら) & AiAi
Which episode shown: 14-22

Filesize of this .zip: 15.5 MB (16,299,119 bytes)

My Comments: Another Sumomo mo Momo mo Simfile...
Yah... Still a great show for me and songs here to I like still...
Just missing 1 more Ending Theme and I'm done with series of simfiles...
Though errorrrr/mellow already made one so I guess I considering not to make it?
Oh well... This song is bit eh? on English translation or just shocked that all Sumomomo Songs
Relates to something that is inappropiate to some people I guess... Oh boy. Still a catchy songs.
DAME DAME DAME DAME....

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): 1st Ending Theme Maybe?

This .zip Includes:

- - - - -

#124. Shakugan no Shana Movie (灼眼のシャナ 劇場版) Trailer Theme Song
["Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi (天壌を翔る者たち) ~Raven Fly Edit~"]
[by Love Planet Five ~I've special unit~]
[Singers Involved: KOTOKO, MELL, Mami Kawada (川田まみ), Shimamiya Eiko (島宮えい子), and Kaori Utatsuki (詩月カオリ)]

BPM: 125
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
154th New Simfile (124th)

Shakugan no Shana Movie (灼眼のシャナ 劇場版) Trailer
"Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi (天壌を翔る者たち) ~Raven Fly Edit~"
by Love Planet Five ~I've special unit~
KOTOKO, MELL, Mami Kawada (川田まみ), Shimamiya Eiko (島宮えい子), and Kaori Utatsuki (詩月カオリ)
Which episode shown: movie...

Filesize of this .zip: 20.5 MB (21,543,272 bytes)

My Comments: SHANA-tan~! and OMG... I've~! FTW SONG FOR SURE~!
This song... I'm so speechless on who is the GROUP... Like you can't hate them... (maybe depend on people's taste -.-)
I really love this song... cause its a SHANA and singers in the group... Great combination isn't it?
Though this not Original Mix... Since I'm saving that when the actually Movie comes out on DVD.
The Remix version is still great too... "YOU GOTTA LOVE IT~! Yuuji"

- BTW, Shakugan no SHANA 2 this October 4th, 2007and Movie on DVD. Can't WAIT~!

- - From the testing days... the members said this simfiles was FUN~! PAD and KB.

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): What I have left over from this series...

This .zip Includes:

- - - - -

#125. CODE GEASS 3rd Opening Theme Song
["Hitomi no Tsubasa (瞳ノ翼)" by access]

Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
155th New Simfile (125th)

CODE GEASS 3rd Opening Theme Song
"Hitomi no Tsubasa (瞳ノ翼)" by access
Which episode shown: Episodes 24-25 (Season 1)

Filesize of this .zip: 16.0 MB (16,861,251 bytes)

My Comments: Woot "Last Opening" of CODE GEASS eh?
I like this song... seems fast beats with constant banging of that bass sound. But a bit dam about its only 144bpm. Still alright.
When I stepped this song.. I was expecting a lot of notes and arrows... I guess I didn't.
Oh well... Enjoy.

Thanks to Desiree for releasing it first... (I feel like stealing his thunder with my version of this song...)

- Its a bit similar to Heavy/Hard... hopefully I execute it well...

- A bit easy on spread play... and couple of 32nd note diagonal/stair scroll hit sort thing.

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Ending Themes? Maybe? Next Season?

This .zip Includes:

- - - - -

Start of 126-150 Series/Batch

- - - - -

#126. School Days (スクールデイズ) Game Opening Theme Song
["Still I Love You ~Mitsumeru Yori ha Shiawase~(~みつめるよりは幸せ~)"]
[by KIRIKO]

BPM: 124
Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
156th New Simfile (126th)
- Starts the journey to 126-150 -

School Days (スクールデイズ) Game Opening Theme Song
"Still I Love You ~Mitsumeru Yori ha Shiawase~(~みつめるよりは幸せ~)"
by KIRIKO
Which episode shown: Game Opening (Version1 Video)

Filesize of this .zip: 16.4 MB (17,259,675 bytes)

My Comments: Yay School Days...
When I heard this "Game/anime" was going to release on Anime version I was like "BLOOD" and "Betrayal" on love... I just wanted it.
Though... in 2005 I saw first episode of OriginalNetAnimation and the fansubbers died after that first episode... I waited for so long to hear they broke up.
Then... by this year I heard Anime TV Version is comming out. I was excited~! So I waited for the opening... if Its going to be the same as the game. But it wasn't so it was good go to make one, hehe
So here it is... Version1 Video and Original Mix Simfile

- A lot of crossovers from I what I remember... so careful

- Don't forget about the MINES.

- Since I'm more a Keyboard player...
- This maybe Fun for some people... I think I overkilled this steps...
- Sorry for the lack of fun and "understandable" steps.

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Remix Version... All of songs I guess?

This .zip Includes:

- - - - - -

Thats... 5 last Releases of August... (Ya... 1 days late on the last 2 NEW Simfiles)

I think 2 new simfiles I guess overkilled by my steps... Sorry..

Next Releases... I guess...
School Days REMIX Game Opening
SummerDays Game Opening (School Days Expansion/Prequel/Sequel?)
Other I didn't finish... If I feel like it.

Till Then... Have great School Year... After 1 year off (Explain my time-off is long on FREE TIME)... I'm off to College...
I've already having troubles on my Course (English) Already... Even before the start of school year... (September 4th BTW Start date.)
Oh man I haven't got the loan yet so ahh... Problematic... GYAH~!

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 09-1-2007 at 11:54 AM..
Old 10-30-2007, 07:44 PM   #91
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Bleach 7th Opening Simfile

Okay.. I've been away for like 57 days of no release...? almost 2 months :P

Anyways you know to blame? School, College, Mid-Terms, Failure
- Ya basically it... Since mid-terms are done... I could relax a bit then Final Exam Road is on... so yah.. fun stuff for a short time ;_;

I think it old news for some of yah... you frequently visit my webpage. (http://www.otakusdream.com/jubossimfiles.htm)

But if you didn't... Here you go ^_^

- - - - - -

#127. Bleach 7th Opening Theme Song
["After Dark (アフターダーク)" by Asian Kung-Fu Generation]

Video Previews: EDIT - Keyboard :: Challenge - Low-Level Keyboard/PAD?
BPM: 95.55
Single Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 9 / 11
Doubles Difficulty: x / x / 4 / 6 / x / x (Experimental)
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
157th New Simfile (127th)
- 126-150 Simfile Series -

Bleach 7th Opening Theme Song
"After Dark (アフターダーク)"
by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Which episode shown: 144 - Present

Filesize of this .zip: 16.4 MB (17,215,916 bytes)

My Comments: Ohh... I am so behind on Bleach... Back in ep.126 (Oct. 28th 2007)
As promise... My continuation of my Bleach Opening Simfiles.
You know... It takes sometime to get use to the "new music" of themes.
Well,hopefully this will be good, considering I didn't like initially on last opening (6th, ALONES)
So, LUCKILY MY MID-TERMS are DONE! except 1 (Electrical Computer Systems) -Good Luck to me-
This my FIRST SIMFILE on this NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM I bought recently... hopefully it does cause off-syncs on yours.
- That is not possible... everyone's computer are off-sync in like pico/femto secs, hehe...

USE SPEED MODS (x2. x6, c600, c800, etc...)
-Don't COMPLAIN on SLOW BPM-

- My first attempt on DOUBLES Chart (Its a fail... I'm experimenting)
- A huge break on simfiles from my last release... Might see awkward steps?
- Standard, I think is unique from the others. But does not mean "HARD" steps
- A couple of cross-overs and maybe double-steps I might not caught from reviewing them.

- A lot A lot of trills, or drills or alternate arrows rapidly.

- Since I'm more a Keyboard player... In terms of play
- This maybe Fun for some people...
- Sorry if the lack of fun and "understandable" steps in advance.

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Whatever is thrown at me on this series... Opening Theme that is.

This .zip Includes:

Any Questions/Request/Problems contact me by Commenting, PM, Email or IRC (#otakusdream@irc.rizon.net).
What simfiles are next?

Forced request: Myself; Youself Opening
Priority(Must make) Simfiles: Naruto Shippuuden 2nd Opening, Shakugan no Shana II Opening & Ending, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Opening and left over ones in the past...

Still busy with College now... Since I am not in school like last year... with all those simfiles release ^_^

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 11-3-2007, 08:18 PM   #92
as33
FFR Player

we can only have respect since ur probably the best known anime simmer with alrdy f*ck~ish 127 sims o.o
ive only got uhh a 1-10 pack xP and some songs i havent finished;p
as33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2007, 04:00 PM   #93
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by as33 View Post
we can only have respect since ur probably the best known anime simmer with alrdy f*ck~ish 127 sims o.o
ive only got uhh a 1-10 pack xP and some songs i havent finished;p
haha... not all about numbers... its about quality? And my simfile in those "128" simfiles quality seems "bad"?

- - - - - -

#128. Myself; Yourself Opening
["Tears Infection" by KAORI]

Video Previews: None ATM...
BPM: 184.02
Single Difficulty: 2 / 3 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 11
Doubles Difficulty: x / x / 6 / x / x / x (Experimental)
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
158th New Simfile (128th)

Myself; Yourself Opening Theme Song
"Tears Infection" by KAORI
Which episode shown: 1st to Present

Filesize of this .zip: 16.9 MB (17,816,841 bytes)

Requested by: Akaiwolf (IRC.rizon.net)

My Comments: A Requested Simfile... woot~
Alright, let see here... I didn't watch the show yet, apparently the best Opening this new season (according to people) and its rocking...
I double the speed... originally its 92.01BPM? I think. So maybe thats why might sound off-sync to some of you.
Like I said before, if you didn't know, I'm behind on the new anime series... since I'm only watching complete anime series, now...
This song is a bit disappointing since not much "interesting steps" and seems generic beats.

Thanks to: Akaiwolf (Requestor, and graphic provider) and LK4D4 (Pad revisor)

- Not much to say here...
- All straight forward stuff...
- Watch out for the those Crossovers...

- alot of streams...
- a couple double taps ^_^
- Watch the trills

- The jack might be off-sync but its not, depending on couple of computers.
- Jacks on 184bpm might be difficult.
- Mostly Spread Style Play...

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Ending Theme, YES? NO? uhh...

This .zip Includes:

Any Questions/Request/Problems contact me by Commenting, PM, Email or IRC (#otakusdream@irc.rizon.net).
Hmm... What's next?

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 11-6-2007, 04:07 PM   #94
NarutoFoxDemon
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to NarutoFoxDemon

Jubo, just wanted to say, nice work on the Link by L'Arc~en~Ciel file, that was awesome. =3

EDIT: Maybe make Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen a stepfile? ;3 (Paranoia Agent OP)

Last edited by NarutoFoxDemon; 11-6-2007 at 04:13 PM..
NarutoFoxDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-6-2007, 04:17 PM   #95
Jubo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFoxDemon View Post
Jubo, just wanted to say, nice work on the Link by L'Arc~en~Ciel file, that was awesome. =3
Thanks ^_^

I wonder how long ago I made that simfile... *checks*
MP3 says: Thursday, April 06, 2006, 5:39:36 PM

hehe reaching 2 years soon...

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 11-6-2007, 04:48 PM   #96
NarutoFoxDemon
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to NarutoFoxDemon

There's an EDIT I added on, :B
Old 11-10-2007, 02:32 PM   #97
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Shankugan no Shana II Opening Simfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFoxDemon View Post
EDIT: Maybe make Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen a stepfile? ;3 (Paranoia Agent OP)
Never Watched it... So chances of me making is not possible atm? So, its a no for now...
- I might not get to watch that anime ~.~

- - - - -

#129. Shakugan no Shana II Opening
["JOINT" by Kawada Mami]

Video Previews: None ATM...
BPM: 180.02
Single Difficulty: 1 / 3 / 5 / 8 / 9 / 11
Doubles Difficulty: x / x / 5 / x / x / x (Experimental)
My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
159th New Simfile (129th)

Shakugan no Shana II Opening Theme Song
["JOINT" by Kawada Mami]
Which episode shown: 1st to Present

Filesize of this .zip: 16.9 MB (17,735,966 bytes)

My Comments: Shana-tan ^_^
Been doing one day simfile making lately... Oh well... her you go my version of Shana II OP. (Shana Roxs)
I haven't watch it yet... even though I'm huge or above average Shana fan or Lover ^_^
I think... this is not great as others in terms Keyboard stepping... but at least I tried with my style.
I'll explain the things below I've done with this simfile.

GRAPHICS
- I tried to get some character rotating... not always Shana. (I know Shana is the best.)
- Seeing Hecate-tan or Konoe ^_^ getting alot of scene time... so I picked her.
- The source of it is on 'Source.txt' if you wondering...
- Hard to find Hecate scans -.-

VIDEOS
- Video Banner should be SYNCED with actual audio as original BGVideo.
- BG Video is encoded with my logo at the bottom right corner.
- Encoded (DivX v6.6) to reasonably High-Quality in low filesize

MUSIC
- Encoded (LAME MP3) at 192kbps downgraded from 320kbps.
- Edited from Full Version and add fade out to match with TV SIZE version.

LYRICS
- Colour #E52600 (HTML format) aka redish-orange
- Its karaoke-able ^_^ (spilt the syllables for accurate scroll on the words.)

- All straight forward stuff...
- Watch out for the those Crossovers...

-- Doubles chart is tested and doable this time --
-- I tried my best to be creative and I think it worked? I'd fun with it --

- Alot of single streams...
- Plenty of trilling alternating feet.
- The crossovers.. hopefully are alright...
- I might have a couple DS in there (that I am unsure of), sorry.

- The guitar strumming are mostly jacks.
- The jumps notes are often snare or bass drum beat.
- Freezes are mostly the electric guitar's remaining sound or vocal holds are over 4th note long.

Hopefully you all download others' work too, since they might be better than mine ^_^

Next Related Anime Simfile(s): Ending Theme, YES? NO? uhh...

This .zip Includes:
My CDTitle, BG Video, Lyrics, Source.TXT, Banner (+ Video Banner), Background, .SM, and .MP3

Any Questions/Request/Problems contact me by Commenting, PM, Email
or IRC (#otakusdream @ irc.rizon.net).
There we go...

One simfile per week... hopefully my work keeps up ^_^

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Old 11-12-2007, 03:21 AM   #98
Last0Raven
FFR Player

AWSOME SONGS . and thanks for uploading the opening of Shakugan no Shana second. it rocks e,e i am like playing it for over 99 times since yesterday <-<
+ excellent job on the new bleach opening and heroes come back.
hope you make the second naruto shippuden opening and the third ending XD .
anyways YOUR THE BEST IN ANIME SONGS FOR STEPMANIA XD good luck!!!
Last0Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:45 AM   #99
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Update from the Dead + 2 New Simfiles

Well... Kind of bad to update a very old thread. But must do it cause I am that old and still playing this game of StepMania HAHAHA... I am that bored and started to share my creation once again (outside from my own website, majority of the time on facebook and StepMania.com Forums)... sigh.

Anyways still making simfiles anime/video game... Making mostly PAD steps since I am now gearing to PAD now more than ever beforethese past months or rather got a metal Dance Pad last year...
BTW, made simfiles 226-227 on this post from what I last posted on simfile #129 on 2007 HAHA! OMG that long ago. ^__^

<reposted from stepmaniaforums.>
-Below this are now in Batch 226-250 which present us with KB+PAD Charts in one simfile now -
-Beginner/Novice=KB || Light/Easy-through-Challenge/Expert=PAD(DanceMat)-

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Last edited by Jubo; 07-17-2014 at 08:47 AM..
Old 09-26-2014, 05:57 AM   #100
Jubo
FFR Player

Default Jubo Simfiles =TamakoMarketED/OniiAiOP/OniiAiED+ED2 [KB+PAD]= {Sept 25th}

Just a big update from a NO POST update from umm since July 17th in here So since then... about 13 simfiles released.
All on FaceBook btw

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD