Old 04-1-2019, 06:00 PM   #221
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,106
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

But yeah, other then the reason why I normally vote you I will freely admit that I do place a vote on you in well above 50% of the games we play.

But I argue this is far from the same ol song and dance.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 06:21 PM   #222
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread


Welcome back to your Channel 10 News, I'm Steve Rogers. I'm here bringing another live report on the vote count for the first annual Sunnyvale Murder Mystery Party.


Charu (3)
Voted by: gold stinger, Xelicopter, ShadoWolfe

mellon_collie (2)
Voted by: MixMasterLar, Funnygurl555

MixMasterLar (1)
Voted by: DaBackpack

Duk3star (1)
Voted by: Pozzai

DaBackpack (1)
Voted by: the sun fan

ShadoWolfe (1)
Voted by: Charu

_Zenith_ (1)
Voted by: Wineandbread


Vote history
gold stinger -> Charu
Pozzai -> Duk3star

Funnygurl555 -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> _Zenith_
ShadoWolfe -> the sun fan
the sun fan -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> flashflash account
Xelicopter -> Charu
Charu -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> MixMasterLar
DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> DaBackpack
Charu -> ShadoWolfe
ShadoWolfe -> Charu

Hakulyte -> the sun fan
MixMasterLar -> mellon_collie
Hakulyte -> Unvote
Funnygurl555 -> mellon_collie
Wineandbread -> _Zenith_


Unvote
Hakulyte

Not voting
flashflash account
mellon_collie
Duk3star
_Zenith_

---

According to our calculations, there was an error in the previous report. It looks like I'll have to get back to Channel 10 on that one because I'm Steve Rogers, and I don't make mistakes. This is Steve Rogers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 06:25 PM   #223
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,106
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Someone needs to explain those Charu votes to me
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 06:29 PM   #224
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Someone needs to explain those Charu votes to me
GOOD NEWS: IT WON'T BE ME.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 06:36 PM   #225
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
I'm talking about game actions. Seerings, night kills, vigi shots, etc.

I also don't quite get the Charu votes
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:18 PM   #226
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 406
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

raeko
PRESSURE
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:20 PM   #227
XelNya
your mom did
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,092
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
raeko
PRESSURE
OH NO, MY PP.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
XelNya is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:32 PM   #228
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
OH NO, MY PP.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRL
You forgot to log in again...
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 07:35 PM   #229
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
You forgot to log in again...
AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHO IT IS AND THEY'RE NEVER SUPER RELEVANT POSTS.

/WHIRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:02 PM   #230
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

DaBackpack for science!
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:03 PM   #231
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Doh that vote had moved

ShadoWolfe this for science then!
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:40 PM   #232
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

funnygurl
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:42 PM   #233
Xelicopter
FFR Player
 
Xelicopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

YOUR VOTE IS SHIT

/WHIRRRRRRRRRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post
if you have any questions about any of my opinions, please fuck off because I don't care about you

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL
Xelicopter is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:45 PM   #234
Duk3star
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Age: 28
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Right now my town core is something like:

Greg, pozzai, dicks guy, lar, and backpack.

I could kill anybody else tbh.
Duk3star is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:45 PM   #235
Duk3star
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Age: 28
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Ama
Duk3star is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:47 PM   #236
Duk3star
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Age: 28
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Oh god is there no reload feature.
Duk3star is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:48 PM   #237
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duk3star View Post
Ama
How many pennys did you deposit, and when are you gonna join voice?
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:48 PM   #238
Duk3star
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Age: 28
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Welcome back to your Channel 10 News, I'm Steve Rogers. I'm here bringing another live report on the vote count for the first annual Sunnyvale Murder Mystery Party.


Charu (3)
Voted by: gold stinger, Xelicopter, ShadoWolfe

mellon_collie (2)
Voted by: MixMasterLar, Funnygurl555

MixMasterLar (1)
Voted by: DaBackpack

Duk3star (1)
Voted by: Pozzai

DaBackpack (1)
Voted by: the sun fan

ShadoWolfe (1)
Voted by: Charu

_Zenith_ (1)
Voted by: Wineandbread


Vote history
gold stinger -> Charu
Pozzai -> Duk3star

Funnygurl555 -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> _Zenith_
ShadoWolfe -> the sun fan
the sun fan -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> flashflash account
Xelicopter -> Charu
Charu -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> MixMasterLar
DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> DaBackpack
Charu -> ShadoWolfe
ShadoWolfe -> Charu

Hakulyte -> the sun fan
MixMasterLar -> mellon_collie
Hakulyte -> Unvote
Funnygurl555 -> mellon_collie
Wineandbread -> _Zenith_


Unvote
Hakulyte

Not voting
flashflash account
mellon_collie
Duk3star
_Zenith_

---

According to our calculations, there was an error in the previous report. It looks like I'll have to get back to Channel 10 on that one because I'm Steve Rogers, and I don't make mistakes. This is Steve Rogers.
I see pozzai is townsiding like usual.
Duk3star is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:48 PM   #239
Pozzai
FFR Player
 
Pozzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duk3star View Post
Right now my town core is something like:

Greg, pozzai, dicks guy, lar, and backpack.

I could kill anybody else tbh.
Also, why Dicks Guy and Backpack?
Pozzai is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 08:49 PM   #240
Duk3star
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Age: 28
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
How many pennys did you deposit, and when are you gonna join voice?
None I'm broke with 2 kids.

My wife decided to go to the gym without asking so I'm on daddy duty. I could join but you'll hear a lot of noise. Bed time is in 20 mins otherwise
Duk3star is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution