Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS
Default Qreepy's self-petition thing.

(This thread created through permission of Chardish)

It's late, and I am exhausted. Bear with me here.

I would like to present the issue of me being banned from participate from further TWG games, until I die. At that point, though, it won't be a lot of fun, so I would like to remedy that problem as soon as possible. Before I am dead, in any case.
I was banned for committing a pair (a pair? or single? I don't remember) of transgressions that involved posting in a TWG game that I was not participating in. I was quickly banned fomr TWG. I was also almost banned from FFR on that same day, for vaguely similar reasons.

I managed to participate in a TWG game through some odd sign up SNAFU that I didn't really pay attention to. Hell, I don't even know why I was allowed in the TWG USERGROUP, but that's not the point. I participated in a game without "violating" any aspect of it an any way, shape or form. That is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I would also like to note that my transgressions were mere slip-ups, and I do not see them happening again, and there is no danger of it, anyways, because I like playing TWG, which should be ridiculously obvious to you.

So, I would like the TWC to debate my readiness to participate in another TWG game. If at all possible, I would like a definitive conclusion by uh...18 hours from now, or so. Because sign ups are unnecessarily early.

So, I ask of you as politely as I can at this hour and with my amount of stress and sleep to please reinstate my TWG playing priviledges. Thank you.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote