Old 04-5-2021, 09:32 PM   #661
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
How can you read them spewing doubt over generally held townreads and conclude that this person is town..?
that's a strawman argument. I never concluded he was town. I was asking you why you are so confident you think he is wolf
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:33 PM   #662
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Not sure that doing that could even be called mafia, though. Might as well be a fucking lounge channel
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:33 PM   #663
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

gonna update my vca sheet, hold on
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:33 PM   #664
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
All I can say is that it's just a very strong gut feeling that I absolutely cannot shake, and I cannot read her differently.
I'm sorry lewdy but this doesn't help me too much
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:35 PM   #665
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

fakeclaiming is how you ruin your meta forever
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:35 PM   #666
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

sunfan ghosting is very un-sunfan ish idk if I still wanna lynch him
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:35 PM   #667
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
fakeclaiming is how you ruin your meta forever
well, I guess it's a little bit different when people don't believe your real claims either
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:36 PM   #668
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

On the one hand seeing someone getting fired up for twg is pretty pog

On the other hand its against me
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:36 PM   #669
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Global Moderator
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
T-Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in, B.C., Canada
Age: 29
Posts: 2,885
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

VOTE COUNT
flashflash_account - 2: the sun fan (556), Hakulyte (558)
FreezinIce - 2: tn5421 (562), Charu (563)
the sun fan - 2: flashflash_account (431), FreezinIce (591)
-
Charu - 1: bugkid666 (442)
SubaruPoptart - 1: Shadow_God_10 (554)
-
Unvote: SubaruPoptart (523)
-
Yet to vote: mellon_collie, roundbox

Phase ends in 24 minutes.Post 669. Nice.
__________________

Last edited by T-Force; 04-5-2021 at 09:37 PM..
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:36 PM   #670
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
sunfan ghosting is very un-sunfan ish idk if I still wanna lynch him
is wolf!sunfan afk like this?
I don't think wolf!sunfan is afk like this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:37 PM   #671
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
All I can say is that it's just a very strong gut feeling that I absolutely cannot shake, and I cannot read her differently.
I am still mildly afraid of being pocketed by Lewdy but I think he is being genuine here. I think a wolf has more reason to fake a "concrete" answer than the "idk/vibes" answer that Lewdy gives here
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:37 PM   #672
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 186
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Well im not gonna be able to change your mind im thinking if u fundamentally think everything im posting is fake

Just cause i dont agree with your townreada doesnt make me a wolf breh

Im keeping my vote on sunfan
__________________
RIP Jitomi Monoe

2020 - 2021


=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:37 PM   #673
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
fakeclaiming is how you ruin your meta forever
welcome to FFR

I've never (hard) fakeclaimed, how many people can say that lol
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:37 PM   #674
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
is wolf!sunfan afk like this?
I don't think wolf!sunfan is afk like this
I wouldn't say town sunfan is afk like this either
but yeah it's weird
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:38 PM   #675
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,090
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
is wolf!sunfan afk like this?
I don't think wolf!sunfan is afk like this
...I would probably say you're right to be honest. thesunfan too damn proud to go lamer-mode.

And if he is, then he's a lamer.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:38 PM   #676
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

freezinice pepelaugh
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:38 PM   #677
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I wouldn't say town sunfan is afk like this either
but yeah it's weird
I don't think sunfan has the heart to do this to his team
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:39 PM   #678
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I don't think sunfan has the heart to do this to his team
if I had to bet I would put money on it being an irl issue like power going out; that happened in a ZD game as well
so it would happen regardless of alignment
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:40 PM   #679
tn5421
FFR Player
 
tn5421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

VOTED - VOTER FAKE VOTECOUNT
Not Voting: mellon_collie, roundbox, subarupoptart
ffa 2: the sun fan, hakulyte
the sun fan 1: freezinice
freezinice: 3 tn5421, charu, ffa
SubaruPoptart 1: shadowgod10
Charu 1: bugkid
__________________
he/him, adhd sufferer, bad at rhythm games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.
tn5421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-5-2021, 09:40 PM   #680
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
...I would probably say you're right to be honest. thesunfan too damn proud to go lamer-mode.

And if he is, then he's a lamer.
a REAL LAMER

he's like "hey man, I've seen all these other FFR players win as wolf by not posting. I could probably be an afk wolf and get away with it because people will always think I try hard"
given the fact sunfan has posted about wanting to take it easy this game, it COULD be a possibility, but this is nothing more than pure speculation
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution