Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game

Old 08-7-2018, 06:04 PM   #421
Anti-Pearl
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

If you want me to tell ghost stories or something then sure, but I’m not going to post anything unless it’s beneficial to the game or something strikes me as suspicious
Anti-Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2018, 06:21 PM   #422
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

rip this game then

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2018, 06:36 PM   #423
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl View Post
Can you stop asking to hear more from me?
Can you pretend to care then
Old 08-7-2018, 08:37 PM   #424
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Zzzzzzz
Old 08-7-2018, 08:47 PM   #425
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

Quote:
If you want me to tell ghost stories or something then sure, but I’m not going to post anything unless it’s beneficial to the game or something strikes me as suspicious
i mean I get where you're coming from, but you have put absolute minimal effort into this game

sometimes when there is nothing to go on you just have to start pointing fingers to get a reaction from people, what do you expect, the game needs activity, absolutely UNbeneficial for you to act this way right now

the cusp of d1 and we need to decide who is a wolf here from the dwindling population

look in your gut and pull something out of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2018, 08:48 PM   #426
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

shit ya at this point ill take it, tell us a ghost story

maybe it's one about how you are a werewolf
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 08-7-2018, 08:54 PM   #427
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
Why charu now and not ninja now? Or syhto?
Charu just seems to care the least about taking town lives, and I think he's getting away with that behavior because of the confidence he uses when he says he does something "out of curiosity" or simply "to get information."

One could argue that he's being a strategic town member but to me it sounds more like he's hiding behind his confidence to seem town when he's openly doing things that are anti-town.

That's personally why I want to figure out his alignment first. I'll deal with Ninja and Syhto in the off-chance that Charu flips town.
jessiebessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2018, 08:56 PM   #428
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
@jessie
I thought I thoroughly explained why I thought fg may be a wolf and why I voted for her. If this is supposed to be that crusade against the people that voted for fg then, lol

I'm gonna be busy tonight but ill be back before EoD

freezin, there are no phantoms in this game so
Honestly it's because I think the fg wagon was the perfect opportunity for wolves. She wasn't here to defend herself, so wolves could easily take advantage of that situation and get her killed without seeming overtly wolfy.
Old 08-7-2018, 09:00 PM   #429
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSM View Post
I thought about it during the night phase, and honestly my calls against you were completely ridiculous, as that would have unlikely been the case because yeah, youre not really flying under the radar due to your activity..

+

We already lost townies

I don't think we should be losing anymore towns

im abstaning from voting because id rather we lose one per day, rather than two per day, obviously some people have other plans, but that's just what i think.
This post gives me bad vibes. Not voting only serves to hurt town.
Old 08-7-2018, 09:07 PM   #430
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

on a d0 lynch and you were going for wc who you say is town now, so it's kinda the same thing, it's just a best guess

but you are right in that it would be an easy opportunity, just like it would be easy to lynch someone tonight on the same merits? i don't find it overly suspicious

anyways that aside, i do agree that charu is playing boldly and it makes me uneasy
his comment about the wolves shoulda killed someone other than haku bc they could have used his non-voting to their advantage seemed like something a wolf would say to seem town lol, it is that kinda confidence you speak of but he has a lush twg history to back that up
Quote:
Old 08-7-2018, 09:07 PM   #431
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

he's still in my "could go either way" category
Quote:
Old 08-7-2018, 09:09 PM   #432
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

rereading what ninjasm i just can't help but laugh but I don't hold it against him either
he was getting pretty defensive but he has never rly played and I think that was a normal response for someone not knowing what to do
Quote:
Old 08-7-2018, 09:18 PM   #433
who_cares973
FFR Player

I actually don't think charu is wolfing and his talk about why wolves shouldn't kill charu was more a learning thing in case the wolves we're new players than to pretend to be towny. I don't see a haku kill coming from someone who's played more than a few games
Old 08-7-2018, 09:22 PM   #434
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

yeah, i guess that could be

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc
I don't see a haku kill coming from someone who's played more than a few games
why do you think that?
Quote:
Old 08-7-2018, 09:24 PM   #435
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
I actually don't think charu is wolfing and his talk about why wolves shouldn't kill charu was more a learning thing in case the wolves we're new players than to pretend to be towny. I don't see a haku kill coming from someone who's played more than a few games
Is the choice of haku for the first night kill the only reason you think Charu is town? What else makes you think he's town?
Old 08-7-2018, 09:32 PM   #436
who_cares973
FFR Player

For the reason that charu mentioned about him leaving without having a vote on anyone. You don't want to kill players that are seen in a shady light by everyone. Because if you do then that's one less person town has to worry about.
Old 08-7-2018, 09:33 PM   #437
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
Is the choice of haku for the first night kill the only reason you think Charu is town? What else makes you think he's town?
Charu being charu
Old 08-7-2018, 09:35 PM   #438
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
Charu is null to me right now. Maybe with like a slight town lean from his entry posts but that will definitely change depending on who he votes for today
Old 08-7-2018, 09:35 PM   #439
Anti-Pearl
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
i mean I get where you're coming from, but you have put absolute minimal effort into this game

sometimes when there is nothing to go on you just have to start pointing fingers to get a reaction from people, what do you expect, the game needs activity, absolutely UNbeneficial for you to act this way right now

the cusp of d1 and we need to decide who is a wolf here from the dwindling population

look in your gut and pull something out of it
Well if i’m being honest I don’t like how who cares has been playing. Especially how they decided to pull that stunt about how the amount of games I’ve played with Charu
Anti-Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2018, 09:37 PM   #440
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Well if i’m being honest I don’t like how who cares has been playing. Especially how they decided to pull that stunt about how the amount of games I’ve played with Charu
Finally, something!