_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLIX: Form your special exclusive groups now! - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
?????????

If you'd actually post more, it wouldn't look like we are posting so much
Pretty sure at this point Gradiant is town and I wouldn't advocate a vote on him this phase.

Indheart is weird
Roundbox is funny and looking town right now
dfr made an entrance and zi could safely place him at null/town lean

Old 10-8-2016, 09:02 AM   #702
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Let the record show I'm taking a break here and am on page 21. Fucking keyboard warriors amirite?

Old 10-8-2016, 09:09 AM   #703
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

PAGE 2

inDheart comes back and wants to say some stuff about my claim. Notice how 52 minutes of the game has already happened. I think it's something important to note due to what happens later.

Haku says to Pre that he's proud he didn't do a robotic post (which is weird to even say at this point since it was only just the one... but it's Haku so whatever). Pre responds in a way that makes me feel better about my initial town read. I like he admits what his wolf tell was in the previous game too. I don't know, this post comes off as super towny to me.

Not to mention the back and forth that had occured between the two of them as well. He just is giving real good vibes this time around.

...Uh oh, here comes dat boy inDheart with a fairly large post. Also again note it took roughly 40 minutes between this and his last post.

So here we see he made up a whole bunch of scenarios of where I could be this or that. It's a very fair post, but I think the way it was presented, coupled with how long it took, I'm reading this post as nothing but a wolf telling the other wolves "hey, I done my homework, Charu is most likely telling the truth."

Biased? Maybe, but I can also see it as a means of town player laying out the law of what I could potentially be since town always has to be weary with shit like this.

But at the moment, it looks more like a wolf trying to find a means to make me look bad first thing, hee hee hee. Also please due note his "SK" scenario. Since SK is one of wolves biggest fears... hee hee hee... Sorry inDheart, but did you roll wolf this game? These early pages are telling me you might be one!

...Anyways, Haku comes in and this is where he starts saying he's bad... again. I mean, not directly, but... bah, you know what I mean. I can't read it regardless because it's freakin' Haku! Self demoralizing seems to be the way he likes to play!! We'll see if that changes this game I suppose.

Last post of this page is pretty good, and it's coming from my strongest town read at the moment. I think Pre is replying to inDheart here, but he pretty much nullifies everything inDheart just came up with by saying indirectly "No, Charu is definitely most likely telling the truth here and here's why."

inDheart - Wolf Lean x2
Hakulyte - Null
R.E. Aryxi/_Zenith_ - Town Lean
Shadowolfe - N/A
danceflashrevo - N/A
Gradiant - N/A
FreezinIce - N/A
DaBackpack - N/A
Precarious - Town Lean x3
roundbox - N/A
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean
mellonxcollie - Town Lean

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-8-2016, 09:19 AM   #704
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 3

So looks like this is a shitpost page, heh. inDheart comes in however to say that counterclaims to my claim would not happen for fear it would create confusion and being mistaken.

I disagree here hard. Counterclaiming my role right now if I were not what I was is the optimal thing to do, no matter how shitty it is. The trade off, as Pre has just explained, is shitty and no gains are to be main since wolves biggest target (SK and possible vigi) are still out there. Everyone loses in this exchange.

Fuck inDheart, are you TRYING to be read wolf here? It's working!

Gradiant though says "Do I get what he's saying" which confused me initially because I thought I got what he meant in my previous post he just quoted. Then he says he misread it, hmm... I'll believe you for now mister.

...That's about it for this page, phew. Compare to the others, this one was kind of lackluster except to reaffirm my wolf read, lol.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Null
Shadowolfe - N/A
danceflashrevo - N/A
Gradiant - N/A
FreezinIce - N/A
DaBackpack - N/A
roundbox - N/A
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 10-8-2016, 09:26 AM   #705
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 4

roundbox makes his appearance. Calls me boring this time around, but me and him both know what I did was the optimal thing to do. He didn't really say it, but I could just tell that's what he was saying in those two posts, lmao. Too bad I can't read more into it than that.

Gradiant here questions Pre about his meaningless post (which it was). That's a pretty good sign actually that Gradiant is on the winning team, AKA, the TOWN TEAM!!! This is purely meta, but Gradiant acts much more offensive if he's both not a role and not a wolf.

Enter backpack, says he read it, but doesn't want to think about it. Odd, but yet, towny post right here, LOL. I love his nonchalant way of saying "Fuck you Charu, not now." It's pretty charming.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Null
Shadowolfe - N/A
danceflashrevo - N/A
Gradiant - Town Lean
FreezinIce - N/A
DaBackpack - WEAK Town Lean
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 09:44 AM   #706
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 5

DFR here, and the SECOND PERSON to question my claim. God damn, I'm afraid at this rate I'll have way too many town reads. But there's still so many pages to go, so it's not all set in stone obviously folks. I'm always happy to explain, so I do so here. Aaah, the life of a bullet proof, what a wonderful life!

Freezin makes his debute here. What do you know, I actually don't like it. He repeats what's been said already about me (probably this is going to be the start of the great "repeat what everyone says" phase) and, what d'you know, he goes on and gives a a good chunk of his thoughts about if I were the SK. Want to know who should be thinking about SK's at this point of the game, certainly not town, hee hee hee. Think I found my second wolf lean boyz

Haku being dumb again the very next post, moving on...

...Haku continuing being dumb, moving on... actually, that's the end of this page, wow.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Null
Shadowolfe - N/A
danceflashrevo - Town Lean
Gradiant - Town Lean
FreezinIce - Wolf Lean
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 10:00 AM   #707
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 6

Oh boy, Shadowolfe comes! And wow, he throws in that "Could be SK" thing too! Though to be fair, he doesn't repeat what's been said, just throws it out there. Still though, a wolf lean is a wolf lean. Didn't I mention first impressions are important, well they sure are! So here's a WEAK wolf lean for you bucko!

...And just like that after I scroll down a bit, he rectifies the error of his ways and says it's dumb for an SK to do something like this. Huh... someone second guessing, that's a very towny trait actually. But are ya crafty enough to be second guessing AS A WOLF!? *GASP*

Only time... will... TELL!!!

Anyways, here comes Gradiant with the first vote of the game. It's on our town idiot (sorry not sorry), HAKULYTE!!! Again, this is meta, but Gradiant is the type of player that doesn't like stupid plays. So when he see's a stupid play, he will attack it and never let up unless something else happens to direct his attention. (Which it sure does in this game as I know, haha).

Please do not that his vote ended in a "Wheeeee" and an image of a bird (tm). I get the impression it wasn't a serious vote.

...Haku's post right afterwards though have a certain tone of genuine to it, it's actually pretty dumb too, HAHAHA. Like, he says he was bored, then says the only wolf game was with me "so far", and makes a statement so simple of "looks like I'm wrong" that it just screams at me.

Can't believe, but I think I actually just read Haku, wow. Here's a town lean for you, buddy.

Like look at this page fellas, holy shit. I love the self concious posts he's having at the moment on this page. They feel super pure after this reread, omg.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x2
Shadowolfe - WEAK Town Lean
Gradiant - Town Lean x2
FreezinIce - Wolf Lean
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 10:15 AM   #708
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 7

Ah, this page marks the start of the very first arguement. Gradiant vs Freezin.

Freez is the first one to the throw the punch. But what he failed to realize was that Gradiant's vote didn't mean jack shit and it sure as hell didn't scream like he was gonna leave it parked there for the rest of the phase.

Please note how aggressive Freez is being in the posts to follow as well.

This is where Xel makes his presence known, but it's not a very strong presence. Kind of does single sentence blurbs and an indirect jab at Haku, lmao.

Okay, first quote of my re-reads!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
keeping note of you keeping note and acting defensive when i made a big deal about it
Please take a look at this. I know you're someone I've never played with, thus I have no meta to base off of you, but what kind of person would just challenge a shitvote by making a deal out of someone pointing out you being aggressive about it?

This feels super off putting.

Not to mention that instant change of tone in your last post in this page. Like please take a look at your own post. You call out Gradiant, Gradiant goes "what" to you and publically lets you know he's making a note of your outburst, you make a deal out of that as well, but then don't make a big deal when you let town know you've read the previous games.

It just... it's something I can't describe, but it feels most definitely wrong and it's really the main reason I'm going to read you wolf at this page.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x2
Gradiant - Town Lean x2
FreezinIce - Wolf Lean x3
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - N/A
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 10:27 AM   #709
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 8

This page, very first thing, Gradiant points out what I just pointed out previously, hahaha.

Quote:
well until he does something moronic in a game im in, im not gonna judge haku for things he did in past twgs
This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong.

You don't freakin' do that! If you had actually read those games as you claimed you have, then you should very well be using meta to make reads on Haku. Saying you're not going to judge for his previous actions when you know what actions he's done in the past is garbage tier, I'm sorry.

OH, AND THEN...

Quote:
iono i was just fishing for a response and you came off a little too alarmed at me coming at you so early
THIS... THIS COMPLETE 180 OF EMOTION. This is what I was talking about later on in whatever page it was. The sudden aggression to "lol, just checking" is off putting and it's super SUPER concerning. It feels faked, feels like you're just doing it to stir the pot, so to speak.

Granted, that's what TWG is, but NOT LIKE THIS!!! Gaaaaaaah, this is almost warranted enough for me to vote you, buddy!

Quote:
now obviously if you DO end up leaving your vote on haku without any explanation whatsoever beyond what you've already given, then i will have legitimate concerns
So from this quote, ladies and gentlemen, we can safely assume that he either choose to ignore the shit/joke of a vote Gradiant made, or he read it incorrectly. Honestly, I'm going with the first option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Sometimes you just have to put on the serious pants, just all of us are fucking inbred, so it often takes a few days to put on a fucking pair of pants. That said, I'm sure you've seen the shit-storm of EoD play here, or experienced it in the past, can't be fucked to bother looking at the moment frankly, the shit posting will return like that guy in your social group nobody likes.
I actually am town reading you for this post. FUCK, I got too many towns!

The rest of this page seems to be Gradiant poking at Hakulyte some more. Remember what I said about his meta. It's very much happening here on this page, dohoho.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x2
Gradiant - Town Lean x2
FreezinIce - Wolf Lean x5
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - WEAK Town Lean
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 10:35 AM   #710
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 9

Nothing happens in this page except that Freezin is digging his own grave.

Quote:
didnt really think youd turn it 360 back in my face either so im not sure what to make of that atm
Quote:
k good rule of thumb haku when your town dont act shady and lie about stuff you dont have to
What lovely posts. Congrats Freez, you're now no longer a Wolf Lean, but a STRONG wolf lean. What does that mean? Means I'mm-a vote for you tonight 100% if I don't have another one (or something happens).

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x2
Gradiant - Town Lean x2
FreezinIce - STRONG Wolf Lean
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - WEAK Town Lean
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 10:47 AM   #711
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I believe you're the only person who can truly understand the last post in Page 11 Charu.
Old 10-8-2016, 10:50 AM   #712
Hakulyte
the Haku

What I'm saying is that it's wasn't a defense, it was a reference.
Old 10-8-2016, 11:08 AM   #713
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 10

Pre comes back in and makes FoS at Haku. However, I think he's mistaken here as it's really easy to mistake Haku. I would know, I abused that fact hard when he was wolfing with me, HEE HEE HEE. Also, like how he's even questioning too. I would've raised my brow if all he did in this post was repeat, but he didn't.

Good for ya, Pre, good for ya.

Also, I should probably stop drilling into you Freez, but your posts just scream at me. How can I ignore this beauty right here!

Quote:
is it likely that hes town though? definitely. Confirmed? No. So if hes still hanging around and we havnt found the sk come day 3/4, i hope you dont pass him off as "confirmed" and not revisit him for lynching
Like I love how you're wanting to show town that if I'm still around at that time that I should actually be considered as a lynch. That's very cute of you.

I even make a light jab at you right here when I was not reading deep into the posts. That's when you know you made some smelly posts!

Shadow comes back and says that Gradiant is townier than Freez here without explaining why. I agree with him, but lets see if he explains later (I'm sure he does when he starts sprouting big posts later).

Gradiant, once again, questioning and being aggressive when he finds something odd. More town points for him!

...Oop, well that didn't take too long. Shadow does explain why, and... it's pretty much the same that I just came up with. How curious (and mind meldy!) Towny points for him since he's the first to say it then!

...And also a first for Haku. I don't remember Haku ever agreeing with someone before. Or rather, not agree with the same reason for reading them the way do. How delicious!

Quote:
Uh, I didn't even vote for him or call him suspicious at all. I called him out for bad voting. Which I still stand by for the record.

I think YOUR the one who's reaching with all these generalizations. pretty sure your seeing stuff where there's nothing and trying to prop me up to be some kind of fumbling wolf who tried to vote for someone and backed off when they turned on me. If you want me to break down every part of your post that's wrong, let me know and ill effort to do so. For now i'll take the easy way out and just say, your completely wrong.
Quote:
Its not even you trying to only read surface level and play it straight by voting for me. Your literally making stuff up. Its kind of annoying

WEE WOO WEE WOO, STOP IN THE NAME OF THE TWG. YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED! WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Not only are you being bad at wolfing right now, but you're a smug butt being a bad wolf. It's beautiful, m'dear.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x3
Shadowolfe - Town Lean
Gradiant - Town Lean x3
FreezinIce - STRONG Wolf Lean x3
Precarious - Town Lean x4
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - WEAK Town Lean
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 11:10 AM   #714
Hakulyte
the Haku

The real problem for me is that I didn't consider the whole "wolf association with me and FreezinIce" and just posted that without second thought.

If you look at the timestamp of the post, ShadoWolfe and me posted at same time.

I just wanted to say something funny to Gradiant and that was mostly a reactive post.

Just wanted to clarify that.
Old 10-8-2016, 11:18 AM   #715
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

woo, popped in for a moment and oh boy birdman

i don't really agree with your early game analysis of my posts, i think you're looking for a way to justify agreeing with shado about me already
Old 10-8-2016, 11:26 AM   #716
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 11

I can tell this is when the game gets juicy because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Oh? How's that?

What'd I make up?

I literally took your posts as is and quoted them in order. If you don't like them, maybe you shouldn't have made them in the first place?

Please do make an effort to tell me why I'm wrong, though.
...This is screaming to the brim with. "Hahaha, what's that, idiot? Maybe if you weren't so bad...!"

Oh... hmm... what a weird post from Haku right here though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
We're still at the point in the game where we're trying to generate interaction to see how everyone is acting like, I believe FreezinIce was simply trying to interact and test people to learn about their meta etc.
Didn't he just say he agrees with Shadow? But now suddenly is saying Freezin was just trying to gauge people? Eeeeeeh... EEEEEH... minus a town point.

Quote:
thank you for cherry picking my quotes to suit your own ends.
Thank you for once again feigning ignorance to your bad posts.

Quote:
is it hoping on the wagon if im not even attacking him?
You should read your posts better if you feel like you WEREN'T attacking Haku.

Quote:
in my book if he was suspicious i woulda voted for him. all those things =/= me thinking hes suspicious/a wolf. like i said before, if he does something like park a vote early and leave it there with no explanation then ill use the buzzword you seem to not like: suspicious
Putting words in someone's mouth and being condenscending to your attacker. CHECK

Quote:
inb4 someone thinks im wolfy for bothering to refute your nonsense
Being aware that you're in the spotlight and using a BS excuse to have someone read you when the problem isn't even in your actual "refutes" but your emotion and tone to them. CHECK

Quote:
ok if your not even going to put effort forth to argue legitimate points, why should i?

Im just going to crowdsource my earlier posts to debunk your "points", ones im sure you didnt bother reading
Throwing a fit when Shadowolfe only questioned his wording about being suspicious and his lack of "suspicion" on said player. CHECK

God, why is it so easy to attack you now that I have in my head you're a wolf? It just feels like the lines are right. Anyways... lets continue on.

After that gross progression of awful defense, Shadow seems to like it enough to unvote. No dude, you totally had something. Don't let his condensending tone get to you!

Gradiant mentions that Freez could be lightly coaching Haku. I don't see this at all and I don't know if you drop this read in the future. I just don't see it currently.

Oh...

Quote:
aww i had a nice response prepared in my head if you didnt back off and tried to push on me again.

Nope the pleasure is mutual, i just really like arguing =). And can get sort of nasty in the heat of the moment but i rarely take anything personally.

And i remember looking over my post after i made it and cursing myself for not taking out the commas before hitting send lol
Quote:
please dont, just look at it as me giving friendly advice to someone who doesnt seem to know what theyre doing. someone you called an IDIOT in a previous post.
Quote:
I got what i came for, a reaction that i can look back on for perspective on something i felt kind of tweaky about. i wasn't looking to get into a drawn out argument (mission failed). Its obvious I could never make a case for you being a wolf for something as weak as that this early in the game (nor did I try to) but I could poke you and posture a bit about it.
And there you go again. INSTANT 180. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

If you end up flipping town, I'm going to throw my shit because I've never seen a town act the way you have before. Only wolves.

Quote:
If I had wolf buddies, they wouldn't help me. They would throw me under the bus as soon as possible and pray that I never roll wolf again.

jsayin'
This is a dumb post Haku, uuuuugh.

inDheart - Wolf Lean x3
Hakulyte - Town Lean x2
Shadowolfe - Town Lean
Gradiant - Town Lean x3
FreezinIce - 90% Sure Wolf
Precarious - Town Lean x4
roundbox - Null
botchi246 - N/A
XelNya - WEAK Town Lean
juckter1 - Town Lean

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 11:31 AM   #717
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Back. I'll be away from home from 1-3 eastern, then back for the last four hours of the game day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay I think I should ask if Pre has a meta formed yet. If not, then just off this post I feel really good about him. Are you the analytical type? Seems like in this post you like being slightly neutral in the sense you addressed what you saw from an innocent bystander point of view and that's something I'm keen on, especially early.
Funnily enough, everyone else seems to dislike my post style, although I do have a tendency to beat things into the ground. But yes, that's a relatively standard post from me.
Old 10-8-2016, 11:34 AM   #718
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Probably wouldn't lynch haku tonight unless someone convinces me otherwise. Charu this list you're putting out is fun to read lol

Why are you here?
Old 10-8-2016, 11:35 AM   #719
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

PAGE 12

Can I just go ahead and just vote you now? I feel like I've read enough of your shit to put a vote on you, FreezinIce. But I shall continue on nonetheless.

Quote:
haku stop making me look bad
Because it looks like this post is your sorry excuse of an attempt of taking someone with you.

Shadow prods Xel, which is in his nature to do so, so no points for you here bucko since you do that regardless of role, hee hee hee.

...That's surprisingly it for this page. My reads are exactly the same as the previous page.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 10-8-2016, 11:36 AM   #720
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
We're still at the point in the game where we're trying to generate interaction to see how everyone is acting like, I believe FreezinIce was simply trying to interact and test people to learn about their meta etc.
I was fighting really hard to try to convince myself that I didn't find a wolf this early in the game who would just come out and act weird on my defense.

Like that's just surreal and it's the only conclusion that made sense for me "town-wise".

..but shit, now that I think about it, maybe that's the entire point.
Closed Thread