Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2023, 09:07 PM   #1
Zyxel
Event Staff
Event Staff

Cool uh oh i have sustained an injury in my arm!

Fellas, we've all been there. Grinding some files, having some fun on some fiffer, but I have encountered a serious issue. If you look at my profile, you can see that I have not really touched rhythm gaming for almost a DECADE until about a month ago. Going from having incredibly inactive hands + being physically inactive then jumping immediately to intense files can be pretty physically demanding.

As some of you may know as well, I have been perma-charting in my downtime. (for goodness sake i made a whole minipack and am working on another one already.) In the territory of charting, I playtest my files a WHOLE BUNCH. And this is where the problem exploded-- just like my ECU did pretty much rofl

you can see it right here (not my ecu but the file that caused the incident):

yea there are several of these btw

I am (currently until further notice) a jack/chordjack main. I love jacks. Anyways, i was jackin' it too hard on this file and then i felt what i can only describe as a firecracker pop off in my right arm along the Ulnar forearm bone (it was like a KCHAW)

So now I have ECU tendonitis and it hurts lololol

Tl;Dr: was jackin too hard and swongled my "Extensor Carpi Ulnaris" or just my ECU tendon and got tendonitis. (Still goated at longjacks tho fr fr) (also a proud member of NoFap #real)