Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-1-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00
Default FFRPartyy Pack Vol. 1 (Submissions OPEN!)

Introduction:

Ladies and gentlemen. Viva la revolucion! What we have here is, the one and (possibly more) FFR Partyy Pack Volume 1!
The idea for this pack stemmed in our chat (tinychat.com/ffrpartyy) and in the Turntable.FM room (turntable.fm/ffrpartyy) when nothing but good songs were being played/DJ'd by the users in the room. We thought maybe we can put these songs of good use and make a decent pack out of it, who knows? It never hurts to try and so here we are. Deciding to break the boundaries of everyone else releasing an elitist pack and having strict guidelines, this is it.

Basic Criteria:

- Anyone can send in a file of their choosing. 4K or 6K. Song choice doesn't matter.
- Song lengths must be between 0:01 and 3:59 - Nothing more, nothing less.
- Multiple difficulties are appreciated but are not mandatory.
- Your file should make sense and flow well. That's all we ask.
- Dumps are allowed. Nothing too retarded, please.
- GFX are recommended. If you cannot make GFX, we will have someone make them for you.
- Make sure to have your own CD title. We will not be making these for anyone.
- Send your completed file to ffrpartyypack@gmail.com

Projected pack size: 30-45 files.
Projected deadline: November 22nd, 2011.

Files submitted: 48
Files accepted: 29
Files that need work/rejected: 12
Files incomplete or not yet judged:7

Current list:

(Torrent) Chocobreaks
(Torrent) AndTheKillerWoreDenim
(00Razor00 & Psychoangel691) Arcanine
(00Razor00) Final Audition Episode 2-X
(00Razor00) Evans
(justin_ator & 00Razor00) Outta Space
(00Razor00) F
(Midigami) PORT 1
(Midigami vs. Nai) Traverse Town [Piano Version]
(Nai) Jason Vorhees Infomercial
(ScarletSky) Military Stormstep
(ScarletSky) Baroquen Music Box Re-Inventio
(Kommisar) Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers
(Kommisar) Final Audition Episode 2-1
(.Gazelle.) Worldwide Choppaz
(Housekeeper) Booty, ass, ass, clapping, booty shakin, ass poppin, cartoon (V2)
(Housekeeper) Bearstream
(Zesty1) SHION (Full Ver.)
(Xx{Midnight}xx) My ****in' Desire For You
(TC_Halogen) Act V - The Battle at Mammoth Mountain
(bob bob) DJ BATTLE (Jodler Mix)
(Hector the Mexican) Nicholas Cage is ANGRY
(SKG_Scintill) Aerophobia
(SKG_Scintill) Elekktroshockk
(SKG_Scintill) Gonna Hit the Bass
(SKG_Scintill) Struct
(Ziergdsx18) Chipscape
(Midigami) Frog's Theme
(eastsideman09) Lines in Wax
(Gammablaster!) Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover
(Gammablaster!) Banned Forever
(Profraine) Just a Little Smile
(Profraine) Almace
(Profraine) GOLDEN CROSS
(Profraine) White Acropolis ~The Base~
(Profraine) Memento Mori
(wc) Believe In Yourself
(wc) Cinema
(wc) Feel Anymore
(wc) Hatsune Miku no Bousou -OVERDRIVE-
(wc) Let Me Go
(wc) Mario Theme
(wc) Passage D
(wc) Revelations
(wc) Sleepy Head
(wc) The Final Episode
(wc) The Last Episode

Accepted list: (30)

Note: If your song receives 2 out of 3 accepts, it will automatically earn a spot into the pack.
Note 2: If your song is not on this list, it was rejected for not receiving 2 out of 3 accepts or it is pending a 3rd accept.

(TC_Halogen) Act V - Battle at Mammoth Mountain
(ZX18) Chipscape
(bob bob) DJ BATTLE (Jodler Mix)
(SKG_Scintill) Aerophobia
(Gammablaster) Banned Forever
(Gammablaster) Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover
(ScarletSky) Baroquen Music Box
(Kommisar) Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers
(wc) Believe in Yourself
(wc) Cinema
(SKG_Scintill) Elekktroshockk
(Xx{Midnight}xX) My ****in' Desire For You
(eastsideman09) Lines in Wax
(wc) Feel Anymore
(Kommisar) Final Audition Episode 2-1
(SKG_Scintill) Gonna Hit the Bass
(.Gazelle.) World Wide Choppaz
(wc) Hatsune Miku no Bousou -OVERDRIVE-
(wc) Passage D
(wc) Revelations
(wc) Let Me Go
(SKG_Scintill) Struct
(Psychoangel691 & 00Razor00) Arcanine
(00Razor00) Final Audition Episode 2-X
(00Razor00) Evans
(justin_ator & 00Razor00) Outta Space
(Torrent) Chocobreaks
(Torrent) AndTheKillerWoreDenim
(Prof Raine) Memento Mori
(Prof Raine) White Acropolis

Judging:

- Choofers
- 00Razor00
- Psychoangel691

~Psychoangel's Ratings~

Act V - The Battle At Mammoth Mountain - Holy crap this was harder than I realized XD. Still good none the less. Not really feeling the begging though, but you know me if a file is quieter I typically don't step it too aggressivly. [Accepted]

Aerophobia - Loved the mine usage. I had to get used to them again lol. The only thing that could have made this better for me would be some X-mod. [Accepted]

Almace - Yay some xmod, altho some of the slowdowns seems a little off to me. Little inconsistant layering wise, fix that up and you'll be good. [Accepted with fixes]

AndTheKillerWoreDenim - Felt pretty draggy with the repetitveness of it. But good chart none the less [Accepted]

Banned Forever - I actually really enjoyed this file. I loved the freeze sections and the slowdown. [Accepted]

Barowuen Music Box - I personally didn't like the layering you chose for the intro but that's just subjectivemanias. Overall it's a nice chart. [Accepted]

Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers - Colors ^_^ loved the mine usage, just another great Kommi file. [Accepted]

Bearstream - The layering is pretty all over the place. [Rejected]

Believe In Yourself - Nice easy chart [Accepted]

booty,ass,ass clapping, booty shakin,ass poppin,cartoon (V2) - Way better than Bearstream, a little on the draggy side to me. But okay overall. [Accepted]

Butterfly - The 32nd blip near the beg feels a little out of place with the overall difficulty of the file. I'd probably beef up the chart a little more with some layering either that or pull out that 32nd blip. [Accepted with fix]

Chipscape - That last arrow is so MEAN >:l [Accepted]

Chocobreaks - Weeee mine dodging [Accepted]

Cinema - Was cool to see an SM file for this after seeing the one you gave us for DF [Accepted]

D.J.BATTLE (JODLER MIX) - Interesting song lol, chart's pretty fun, liked the speedup. [Accepted]

Elekktroshockk - Loved it [Accepted]

Feel Anymore - The minijacks in the run are awkward and not really called for. I also kinda hate the long intro and other gaps in areas of the song. Otherwise it's a solid chart. [Accepted]

Final Audition 2-1 - [Accepted]

Gonna Hit the Bass - Fun chart [Accepted]

Hatsune Miku no Bousou - MINES [Accepted]

Jason Voorhees Infomercial - Being that this is a music game I'm gonna have to say no on this. If it at least had ~some~ musical value I might have said ok, but there's nothing here that's really all that worthwhile. [Rejected]

Just a Little Smile - Fix up some of the inconsistant stuff and it's fine. [Accepted with fixes]

Let Me Go - I wasn't really feeling some of this. Felt a bit awkward to me but nothing notibly wrong with it. [Accepted]

Mario Theme - Really overall a pretty awkward file. [Rejected]

Memento Mori - I actually really liked this file. <3 Xmod [Accepted]

Military Stormstep - I'm pretty sure I got the most updated chart and I have to agree with the guys it's just not working. It may just be the song that makes it hard to chart it. [Rejected]

My ****in Desire For You- I actually really like this chart, I had AJ play it too since he's Mr. mine dodger and he said it's a lot of fun but hard lol. I guess fix whatever the other guys told you to, I have no real gripes about it. [Accepted]

Nicholas Cage is ANGRY!! - Someone needs to make a joke pack for these types of things. [Rejected]

Passage D - I really enjoyed this one, everything flowed nicely. [Accepted]

PORT 1 - I'm with Choofers [Rejected]

Revelations - [Accepted] DUH

Sleepyhead - I'm really on the fence with this chart, def not one of my fave's from you. It's really just kinda draggy. [Rejected]
Struct - Loved it [Accepted]

The Final Episode - I set my xmod low because of that stupid high bpm only to find it was on the last arrow -_- Change that please. Other than that beef up the beg a bit and it's good to go. [Accepted with fixes]

The Next Episode - Maybe I just don't get dumpfiles but most of this just didn't make any sense to me. [Rejected]

Traverse Town - Just wayyy too long and drawn out for me. [Rejected]

White Acropolis - No complaints here [Accepted]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

Last edited by 00Razor00; 11-22-2011 at 01:56 PM..
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
00Razor00
FFR Player

Default Re: FFRPartyy Pack Vol. 1 (Submissions OPEN!)

Reviews:

(Torrent) Chocobreaks: [Accepted.]
PENIS SHAPED MINEFIELD NEXT TIME plz

(Midi vs. Nai) Traverse Town [Piano Version]: [Needs work before accepted.]
There are a couple of misrhythms that I noticed upon viewing it in DDream. A good tip for this is to slow down the playback of the music
to anywhere between 0.3x to 0.6-7x and listen closely to better place the notes with the melody. Other than this, it's a nice and simple easy file that needs a complete revamp in most if not all areas.

(Midigami) PORT 1: [Needs work before accepted.]
Classic VGM file. However, a few things. A bit of the layering in the second half is incosistent. You have some notes accented with hands whereas in said half, you do not. Remember to keep things consistent and not go in and out of certain techniques with your note placement.

(Nai) Jason Vorhees Infomercial: [Accepted.]
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[Re-submission] (ScarletSky) Baroquen Music Box Re-Inventio: [Accepted.]
Your re-submission was definitely 100x more enjoyable and fun to play through.
Great job on the layering, file's a bit tricky but nonetheless, very challenging and fun.

[Re-submission] (ScarletSky) Military Stormstep: [Accepted with improvements.]
After 3 resends, I doubt you can layer this anymore. Honestly, I'd just send something else.

(00Razor00) F: [Accepted.]
MORE AMURO plz.

(Torrent) AndTheKillerWoreDenim: [Accepted.]
Realllly fun, challenging as ****, repetitive at some points but still overall something to contend with.

(Kommisar) Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers: [Accepted.]
Kommi bringing the Japan to this pack. 'Twas a neat, clean, fun file. Also known as Gundam-Dude's OP once it's out.

(wc) Believe In Yourself: [Accepted.]
I couldn't help but to think of Arthur when I played this, lol.

(wc) Cinema: [Accepted.]
Those 32nds really made the file interesting and challenging. This version definitely sounds better than the original remix. +1.

(wc) Feel Anymore: [Accepted.]
Very fun. Beginning jumpstream (handstream?) was a bit brutal, to me. Otherwise, cool song. Really enjoyable.

(wc) Hatsune Miku no Bousou -OVERDRIVE- : [Accepted.]
More like Hatsu MINEFIELD. Overall, it's a really fun and short Vocaloid song. Holds much replay value.

(wc) Let Me Go: [Rejected.]
To me, this felt a bit repetitive. Nothing really wrong with the chart, but it's more of a song issue, as explained to ya before.

(wc) Mario Theme: [Accepted.]
nananana, dodo do do do, dododododo. pew pew

(wc) Passage D: [Accepted.]
This has to be one of the most enjoyable Passage D files I've played anywhere.
Little to no awkward patterns, flows well, but, it could've used more mine action.

(wc) The Final Episode: [Accepted with improvements.]
I understand the upon reaching the second half is where the song climaxes, but throughout most of it, some of the trill-bass like areas were awkwardly stepped to me, and it felt rough playing through them. The beginning could definitely use some more notes/holds as it felt a bit empty. Nonetheless, great song, but it needs a little more fine tuning.

(wc) The Next Episode: [Accepted.]
The next episode to the final episode. Somewhat of a fun dump.

(wc) Revelations: [Accepted.]
This'll be crazy hard for those who have not played the Dragons' Fury edit, nonetheless, personal bias for The Crimson Armada. <333333

(wc) Sleepyhead: [Accepted.]
Second favourite out of your entire submissions. I'll definitely be playing this one again.

(bob bob) DJ Battle (Jodler Mix): [Accepted.]
Pretty fun. File could've used a bit more layering and some mine action.
Loved the bpm changes, IIDX awesomeness afteralll; it's decent.

(TC_Halogen) -Act V- Battle at Mammoth Mountain: [Accepted.]
The first 40 seconds are hard as ****, nonetheless, skgjdgjdghsjk... loved it.

(SKG_Scintill) Aerophobia: [Accepted.]
MINEFIELD in the beginning, otherwise, very fun. No complaints. Great song choice!

(Prof Raine) Almace: [Accepted.]
Nice GFX. Pretty decent file. Nothing out of the ordinary although it felt a bit boring in some areas.

(SKG_Scintill) Elektroschokk: [Accepted.]
Short and straightfoward. No issues.

(SKG_Scintill) Gonna Hit the Bass: [Accepted.]
Very tricky file. 32nd mini trills here and there but very comfortable to hit. Overall, enjoyable and fun to play.

(Prof Raine) Just a Little Smile: [Accepted with improvements.]
The file was a bit lacklustre. Although pretty simple, it need a little bit more to keep me interested in it.

[Re-submission] (Xx{Midnight}xx) My ****in' Desire For You: [Accepted.]
The easier charts are great. Glad you appealed to the less pro players. I didn't really care too much for the Edit chart and judged it based on the Challenge. Glad you toned down those parts, which made it more enjoyable to play. Still kept the difficulty spikes as usual, but great job this time around.

(XxMidigamixX) Nicholas Cage is ANGRY: [Rejected.]
Mis ryhthms in certain spots. Patterns are questionable, e.g., 32nd minijacks, unecessary quads, etc.
File's all over the place and needs to be re-structured.

(SKG_Scintill) Struct: [Accepted.]
Much laid back from your other submissions. Cool song choice, chart was fairly decent. No complaints here.

(Housekeeper) Bearstream: [Rejected.]
Absolutely not. Wasn't much fun to play especially at that BPM.

(Prof Raine) White Acropolis: [Accepted.]
My favorite out of your submissions. Song choice was great, chart was definitely fine for the most part. Well done.

(Kommisar) Final Audition Episode 2-1: [Accepted.]
Episode 2-2 and 2-X will be joining you, my friend.

(Housekeeper) Booty, ass, ass, clapping, booty shakin, ass poppin, cartoon (V2): [Accepted.]
As I said before, the hand usage is overdone, but it's fine for a Challenge chart. Overall, file seems ok, no mishaps anywhere. Nicely done.

(Gammablaster) Banned Forever: [Accepted.]
Decent chart. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Although, it is a bit difficult.

(Gammablaster) Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover: [Accepted.]
Neat little 48th swing. Decent layering and enough to keep me interested in it. Cool little tricks at the end, haha.

(ZX18) Chipscape: [Accepted.]
Crazy chart for the most part. Some fast 16th jumpstream here and there, but nothing that should be a pain to hit. Neatly done.

(Prof Raine) Memento Mori [Accepted.]
Dug the X-mods throughout the file, wasn't to keen on pattern choices, but it's decent enough to make its way in.

(Prof Raine) Almace: [Accepted with improvements.]
Layering seemed inconsistent throughout the file, imo, neat little bpm trick you had throughout the file, but it needs a bit of a revamp before being accepted. Try beefing up the file just a little bit more.

(eastsideman09) Lines in Wax: [Accepted.]
MINEFIELD. Although, there are a couple of misrhythms with note placement on the vocals in the beginning, the rest sure made up for it.
Not shabby. Definitely enjoyed it.

Quote:
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

Last edited by 00Razor00; 11-21-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Old 11-1-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

yayayayay

I'm going to submit. I have the perfect file for this.
Old 11-1-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

FIRST (file)

Act V da Battle at Mammoth Mountain - ****, this file is kinda hard. Especially the first 40 seconds or so. Really tough file, really fun too. Definitely one of the harder files we've gotten. I don't really have any issues with this (other than the beginning, maybe that could use a cut). Accepted

Aerophobia - Cool, short, easy little file. Mine usage is awesome. Color notes are cool. Accepted

Almace - One of your better submissions imo, but it sounds like you missed a lot of stuff. Layering seemed inconsistent throughout the file. I liked the subtle bpm tricks though (at least I think they're subtle lol, I played cmod and noticed my life bar moving a bit more). Fix up layering in different spots and this is accepted. Accepted with fixes

Baroquen Music Box - This is a really fun file. It's not too technical, but it's still really fun. You already know my thoughts on this (via VC) so, you already know that it's accepted.

Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers - Fun lol. Don't think there were any errors, great scoring file and good mad (I lost the link to it though, can someone post da vid plz). accepted

Bearstream - Layering is all over the place (or non-existent in some spots), patterns aren't fun, PR doesn't exist. Nice graphics though. Rejected

Believe in Yourself - Nice easy file. Accepted

booty,ass,ass clapping,booty shakin,ass poppin,cartoon - A lot better than bearstream, some parts are still a bit iffy though. Go back and tweak a couple things; if you want specifics talk to me on fb or in da vc. Accepted with fixes

Butterfly - Severely underlayered, fix dis please. Accepted with fixes

Chocobreaks - chocobos

Cinema - Really fun, stuff flows together really well. 32nds are loads of fun to hit. [color=green]Accepted[color]

DJ-Battle - wtf is this song rofl. File is good, but this song... omg. file accepted, use a different song for this file though

Elekktroshockk - MINES. File is fun, song just needs a cut so it's not a short chart on a long song. Accepted

Feel Anymore - lmao this song. There are a couple jacks in the beginning jumpstream that shouldn't be there, and that 24th trill is pretty lol. Cool file though, edit those jacks (if they don't belong) and accepted.

Final Audition 2-1 - This could be a lot harder than it is. Awesome file, no issues with it (besides PIU music). Accepted

Golden Cross - Malice's is the only one we need lol. File was kinda messy, some parts didn't make sense. I like the bpm changes, but this song isn't really xmod material. Rejected

Gonna Hit the Bass - More like gonna hit the 32nds. Really awkward chart, which adds to the difficulty. Glad you didn't overload it with mines, too. Fun file, another hard one. Accepted

Hatsune Miku no Bousou - hi linus accepted

Jason Voorhees - hi joke files. Actually, I change my decision on this one, rejected. You obviously are good with color notes, you should legit step something.

Just a Little Smile - The banner says "stoa fujimori." Another file that's littered with inconsistencies. The song kinda sucks too, but based on file alone, fix up the inconsistent parts and it's good. A little on the easy side. Accepted with fixes

Let Me Go - Chill file, I actually really enjoyed this. I would love to see a bit more layering during the jacks though. d: Acceptedas in

Mario Theme - I think I already posted my thoughts on RF when you released this, not a big fan of this file. It's just terribly awkward for me. Sorry bro ): Rejected

Momento Mori - I swear you are the king of inconsistent files. Some parts ruled, some parts sucked, some parts were just kinda... "lol what is he doing here." It's fun but it could overall be much better than it is. Accepted with fixes/or as a collab with me if dats cool

Military Stormstep - I agree with Razor, step something else. Baroquen is much much better than this. Rejected

My Fxxxing Desire For You - Some parts of this are cool, some parts suck. I would change up pattern usage, the file seems to... Stay in the middle? If that makes sense. Hard file, fits with the song. Accepted with fixes

Nicholas Cage is ANGRY!!! - I'm angry you would send this file. Rejected

Passage D - To be honest, I can't accurately judge this after having played 4 different files for the song (and I stepped it myself about a year ago, but never released). It's fun, a couple small errors here and there but it's a nice easy file and kinda feels old school. Accepted

PORT 1 - File was all over the place, mines didn't fit, freezes seemed off. The only time the file was really interesting was during the 32nds, which you only used twice in the file (and the second time you used them, you cut them off early). Either this file needs a full overhaul or different song altogether. Rejected

Revelations - Some patterns were really tough (like that left-handed 24th trill lol damn), but overall a good, hard file. Accepted

Sleepyhead - I'm not a very big fan of this chart, a bit boring and and intro felt kinda long. Maybe it's just the song, but regardless, I'm gonna have to reject dis.

Struct - This file is cool lol, a lot different than the other files you've sent. Accepted

The Final Episode - Intro is reaaaaaallllly long lol. Would like to see a bit more layering until the drop, which is really fun. Accepted with fixes

The Next Episode - midare pack is that ----> Sorry, I didn't enjoy this dump. Rejected

Traverse Town - Mis-rhythms and severely underlayered. This one I had to quit out of, sorry. Sync sounded good though. Rejected

White Acropolis - Really enjoyed this, seems to be really low on the inconsistencies lol. Accepted

Last edited by Choofers; 11-13-2011 at 04:50 AM..
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 12:25 AM   #5
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

This pack has been approved by Midi :')

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 12:51 AM   #6
00Razor00
FFR Player

wat

Quote:
Old 11-1-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
TheNoSoMan
FFR Player

I might submit. Something like Testament of Will or something?
TheNoSoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 01:16 AM   #8
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

Sending three files over 8^)

EDIT: sent them over

Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 11-1-2011 at 01:18 AM..
Old 11-1-2011, 01:29 AM   #9
Ziergdsx18
ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Ziergdsx18 Send a message via MSN to Ziergdsx18 Send a message via Skype™ to Ziergdsx18

lol i guess i could shit something for this

| irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |
Ziergdsx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 01:41 AM   #10
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

amazin' mspaint skills xD

Old 11-1-2011, 01:48 AM   #11
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

hella pax

so a couple buddies of mine have gotten intrigued by stepmania and played a couple ffr songs but preferred sm for obvious reasons. however beginner 4key stuff does not really exist in any mainstream packs. imo making multi-charts mandatory (going all down to light w/ optional beginner or something) would be a pretty awesome trend, even if it's just judges filling out the lower ones or something. jus sayin
Old 11-1-2011, 02:04 AM   #12
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

I'll step easy files for ya friends poppet 8)

Also THERE HADNT BEEN AN ELITIST ****ING PACK SINCE UEMP 3 FOR CHRIST ****ING SAKES STOP CALLING PACKS ELITIST WHEN THERE ARE NEXT TO FUVKING NONE ANYMORE
Old 11-1-2011, 02:49 AM   #13
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

i aint sayin packs are elitist, i love packs haha. i just don't know what to do with my files (wish rf2 would amp up) >_<

thx fo the link btw homes <3
Old 11-1-2011, 03:03 AM   #14
00Razor00
FFR Player

Submit them to this one.

Also Carlos, stop h9ng and poop something out plz

Quote:
Old 11-1-2011, 04:07 AM   #15
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
i aint sayin packs are elitist, i love packs haha. i just don't know what to do with my files (wish rf2 would amp up) >_<

thx fo the link btw homes <3
Second half of my post was directed at the op lol
Old 11-1-2011, 10:00 AM   #16
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

Worldwide Choofers
Old 11-1-2011, 11:26 AM   #17
Gundam-Dude
`~`

@Poopet

1. I'm slowing trying to change that with each pack I do. LCP3, FFR Summer & Autumn all have multiple difficulty charts, albeit most of them have like 2-3 difficulties on average. Pretty much at the moment, only I can pull something like this off successfully because everyone else doesn't really care. Like wc said, technically the -last- elitist pack ever done was UEMP3 or LCP3, rofl.

2. Save your files for FFR Winter. I'm not starting the thread until mid this month but I'm not stopping anyone from sending me stuff early *hint hint*

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-1-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
Second half of my post was directed at the op lol
derp sorry. i get rill dumb at night ~_~

@gundam, good stuff man!
Old 11-1-2011, 04:18 PM   #19
00Razor00
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
Worldwide Choofers
I'm having high expectations for this, lol.

Also woo! 5 submissions so far!

Quote:
Old 11-1-2011, 04:25 PM   #20
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

This pack is going to be

POTY: Pack of the Year

Vote: FFRPartyy Pack

I may learn to step a bit and contribute.