Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #401
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Thanks?

Now I'm confused. Was this all just some test or something? Have I been initiated?

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #402
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i think i might have reached my point in getting information out of people for this first phase.

think of it this way, it's alot easier to judge reactions than actions (in my opinion) on day 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:46 PM   #403
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I think that is your opinion because you are one of the people that have the most actions day 0 (at least in this game). Although I do agree that reactions are pretty useful in gauging the quiet players
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:52 PM   #404
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

As a fair warning I will not be here much tommorow so, funnygurl, if you would like to attempt to change my opinion on you you will have to do so within like the next 12 hours or so

I will be here for quite a while longer tonight though
Old 12-28-2014, 08:57 PM   #405
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I DON'T CARE WhAT YOU THINK OF ME

;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~; ;~;

srs though gonna get something out there myself in a couple hours
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #406
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity

Also I don't think I ever said this but yesterday I was off doing family holiday stuff and didn't get back until late and I was super tired, hence the one post late last night.

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #407
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

f-g
fake and gay
amiriteguys

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:24 PM   #408
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I've been busy all day today and I am working on my second batch of applications now

It really does feel like I need to invest a lot more time than I already planned. I'm really sorry for being inactive and I don't think my activity will be what it used to be on FFR. You guys are even lucky to see me post...

I may need to find a replacement. I am so sorry to ruin the fun for you all ): Either that, or I'll try my best to be as active as I can be.

ALSO, I AM NOT IGNORING ANYONE (CHRIS YOU ARE AWESOME ♥). I honestly just don't have much time to respond ):
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:26 PM   #409
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

go home wilson you're drunk

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #410
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Welp, time to put on my SRS face because tiloco SUCKS AND WANTS TO KILL ME.

'Ight, this is what I've gathered from the thread. I mean I may have been totally useless, but I've been in this thread a lot and watched what's been going on. Here's my take on everyone--

Cold Kitten: I've said this before, but I really liked your reads list earlier. You haven't done much else though. Giving you a slight town read, but I'm closer to null with you. Would not want to see her gone today.

RNGRX: You posted some noise in the beginning of the game, but you haven't been around much recently. Your lack of contribution at this point in the game is not exactly out of the ordinary though, so you're null for me. Would prefer not to kill because he would offer next-to-no information to the rest of us.

reuben_tate: I had you as town earlier for being present in the thread. Your posting looked uninhibited, as I would've expected from a newer town player. However, YoshL has raised a good point: you aren't posting any new information, and I don't really like that. I should get to reading other jTWGs soon, but I'm lazy oops. Wouldn't mind seeing gone, but again not that worried about him so meh.

Red Lobster: Your reaction to YoshL's prodding is typical Red Blaster. Also looked very town-like. Again, do not want to see him gone yet today.

danceflashrevo: I was lying about saying I thought you were a wolf because I wanted to see where that would lead; however, I don't find his reasoning for not posting much that convincing. I mean, if you leave out that information, he's just someone who hasn't posted that much information. Null.

Jtehanonymous: I see an effort to try to contribute to the game and you don't seem that nervous to post. If I remembered anything from the one TWG I played with you where you were a wolf it's that you said you were nervous when posting. Could be that you're used to TWG, but meh.

YoshL: I've said before that based on earlier posts I thought you were town. Also, the entire "stream of consciousness" going-out-of-my-way-to-prod-other-players thing is very town-like. Would not want to see gone today.

Charles Claythorne: This is basically "I think you're kinda sorta town". One thing I noticed from your wolf game in live TWG is that you're more prone to steer the game as a wolf. I see not as much involvement in TWG. Instead, you've focused more on helping newbies adjust to TWG. I kinda think this is your town game. I'm not too sure though. Also hate reading you so mehhhhh.
Thanks for picking up on the emotional read thing I was very much not lying about that. Not a wolf this game legit.

tiloco217: Gonna admit, not satisified with your reads list. That looked like a cop-out. The fact that you're choosing to hone in on a person like me (trolling, not offering much information) looked like the easy way out.
I know you're experienced with TWG but not with this playerbase, so maybe you're not used to a strange player like me, but I'm really this annoying in all the games I play.

soramimi: I don't see anything different from this game and all your other past games (WHICH WERE ALL TOWNIE), so I feel like you should be town. You also approve of my throwing votes on T-Force and my cake addiction! Woohoo!

iironiic: It's okay that you can't be around for the game. Life happens. =)

cry4eternity: Getting a slight townie vibe due to his frustration with YoshL's prodding, but that's about it. He hasn't really done much in this game so far.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #411
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ATM would go the OMGUS route of voting for tiloco, but reuben might be someone I could prod too.

Or any of my null reads because there should be a wolf on that due to ~StAtIsTiCs~
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #412
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player

Thanks for respecting and dealing with my inactivity hahaha

Also CHRIS I AM NOT DRUNK >8(
Old 12-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #413
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

ladies and gentlemen, wilson is actually drunk

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 09:38 PM   #414
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player

I vote YOSHl for calling me drunk >8(
Old 12-28-2014, 09:42 PM   #415
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

ladies and gentleman, we have exhibit A, where wilson is exhibiting his normal drunk behavior, waffling between hearts and hatred towards his close friends

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #416
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

so I agree with almost all of your reads which is why your OMGUS on me is so strange. 4 of your 5 town reads are all of my town reads and for mostly the same reasons with the 5th being a meta read that I obviously would not have. You have the same read on cry as I do, that he was useless until the prodding and is now out of the lynch list but not townie. The only differences I see in our reads are that you have reuben in your mafia list where as I am still unsure. I think the fact that you are scum reading me based on not being satisfied with my reads list on top of my earlier accusations against you makes you even more mafia and you should probably be the lynch for today
Old 12-28-2014, 10:05 PM   #417
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I'm not satisfied with your proprodding me when your reads were done

wowowowowow

I mean seriously so much text in this game and you go after someone who literally presented NO INFO
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-28-2014, 10:06 PM   #418
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

IM ON A PHONE *prodding
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-28-2014, 10:08 PM   #419
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

In addition I think it is very possible that mimi is funnygurl's partner based on the fact that her read on mimi was the only one of the 5 meta reads that she did not give any real backing to. She just said that this was mimi's town game whereas with most she gave examples of how they have played this game and how that lines up or differs with different games she played with them in the past. That being said I have no opinion on mimi do to lack of posts since early game so I would like to hear mimi's reads at some point.

PS. if someone could tell me mimi's gender that would be great. It was rather awkward trying to write that without knowing whether I should put he or she in different places
Old 12-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #420
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

It was a basic mimicking of her own read on me. But her town game is not being too involved in the thread but offering her take occasionally. Her posts last night are textbook soramimi play

Hold up I'll link threads
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY