Old 04-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #1341
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Please cite an example of Haku rallying anything this game
I think near the freezin EoD was a good example. I might also just not be knowing what he means here but he felt leader-y around that time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:54 PM   #1342
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I think near the freezin EoD was a good example. I might also just not be knowing what he means here but he felt leader-y around that time.
I mean, I wasn't even here.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:55 PM   #1343
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I think near the freezin EoD was a good example. I might also just not be knowing what he means here but he felt leader-y around that time.
Wha...

Did we have the same EOD?

Can you link me anything?

I do not remember anything that Haku did that was particularly OUTSTANDING

This may be because Raeko went into a form of nuclear meltdown of which most humans aren't equipped to handle, but nevertheless.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:56 PM   #1344
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Haku did you know that bp would live through endgame when you claimed?
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:58 PM   #1345
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Based on memory alone, and not going back (I will do this to make sure that I'm right)

You got yeeted because internet didn't want to exist where you are (I believe this claim, because someone similar had this issue)

TN had a meltdown and forced a thunder dome

Raeko had a meltdown.

What did Haku do that makes you say "Oh hey, Haku's kind of leading EOD here"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:59 PM   #1346
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Wha...

Did we have the same EOD?

Can you link me anything?

I do not remember anything that Haku did that was particularly OUTSTANDING

This may be because Raeko went into a form of nuclear meltdown of which most humans aren't equipped to handle, but nevertheless.
Gimme a sec, I remember it being near an EoD.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:00 PM   #1347
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Haku did you know that bp would live through endgame when you claimed?
Roleblocking actually works on the BP unfortunately, but if GM flipped then it would be free god mode.

The problem is that this is dangerous in a mylo. I felt like it was more compelling to claim here.

I felt like it would be helpful for others to complete their reads.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:02 PM   #1348
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Based on memory alone, and not going back (I will do this to make sure that I'm right)

You got yeeted because internet didn't want to exist where you are (I believe this claim, because someone similar had this issue)

TN had a meltdown and forced a thunder dome

Raeko had a meltdown.

What did Haku do that makes you say "Oh hey, Haku's kind of leading EOD here"
I trust my memory here.

Those were the three big things that happened that day, and anyone who tries to convince me otherwise is full of shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:03 PM   #1349
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 507
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Roleblocking actually works on the BP unfortunately, but if GM flipped then it would be free god mode.

The problem is that this is dangerous in a mylo. I felt like it was more compelling to claim here.

I felt like it would be helpful for others to complete their reads.
What? Then like what even is the point of a 3x bulletproof lol
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:05 PM   #1350
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
What? Then like what even is the point of a 3x bulletproof lol
I think the point of it would exist if the bp didn't claim
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:06 PM   #1351
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I think the point of it would exist if the bp didn't claim
which.... ykw? hold the fuck up
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #1352
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I can't tell if you're trying to help or join the mean wagon.
I'm trying to get inside your head and figure out why we're in this situation.

It isn't going as planned
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:08 PM   #1353
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
What? Then like what even is the point of a 3x bulletproof lol
A meme?

I was always under the impression that vigi shots would pop a vest because.. well..

it's a fucking BULLET PROOF VEST, AND THAT DOESN'T WORK WHEN YOU'RE BEING ATTACKED BY A WOLF IRL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:09 PM   #1354
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I trust my memory here.

Those were the three big things that happened that day, and anyone who tries to convince me otherwise is full of shit
I don't really trust my own here tbh, I might be attributing my own toneread to an "event" that never actually happened, but I'll look through to see if it exists.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:09 PM   #1355
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Assume Freezin flipped game master then BP just claims and can't die for 3 phases if targeted so, it's like semi god mode.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:11 PM   #1356
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Assume Freezin flipped game master then BP just claims and can't die for 3 phases if targeted so, it's like Demi god mode.
fify
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:13 PM   #1357
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Roleblocking actually works on the BP unfortunately, but if GM flipped then it would be free god mode.

The problem is that this is dangerous in a mylo. I felt like it was more compelling to claim here.

I felt like it would be helpful for others to complete their reads.
What? Then like what even is the point of a 3x bulletproof lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If you're bulletproof you should claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Since this is theorically the phase before mylo, would it makes sense that bulletproof claim here ?

The idea is that there shouldn't be any CC and it would confirm another town.
If Haku knows that godfather can roleblock the bp why would Haku claim, and then assuming Raeko knows this why would she claim right after?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #1358
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Assume Freezin flipped game master then BP just claims and can't die for 3 phases if targeted so, it's like semi god mode.
Didn't consider this though but still the risk is there
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:16 PM   #1359
SubaruPoptart
Rabbit is my favorite =)
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: At camp
Posts: 584
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Godddddd there's too much at once to think of hold on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #1360
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,848
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
If Haku knows that godfather can roleblock the bp why would Haku claim, and then assuming Raeko knows this why would she claim right after?
Subaru... Buddy...

Come with me...sit over here for a minute... What I'm going to tell you may or may not blow your mind...

COUNTER. CLAIM.

Raeko knows her role, but we do not.

The obvious thing to do when someone claims YOUR role is to say "Uh, yeah, HI. That's not true because I'm that role"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution