Old 05-4-2020, 06:30 PM   #3381
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I never support DBP lynch here. If hes scum then fuck me for it in post but thats not a good lynch today and probably all game to me.

I dont believe Haku is 100% town

I think Dusk is probably wolf

But i think Jessie legit is wolf no matter what

Dusk just defended not lynching her and people keep deflecting from reading the slot all game because "lol inactive". Slots like that in Mylo is the exact reason DBP and I have a polixy to lynch inactives early game but then Xiz and FFA happen and the game went off rails. But yeah Leetic you arw wrong: People have been lowkey defending the slot.

Jessie

If I'm wrong and me not being here fucks us, I take responsibility for losing the game. If you disagree with the target chose either Dusk or Haku. Never DBP here, and i dont support bolth atm

I'm off to be an adult now.
why are people still voting outside of me and dusk???
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:31 PM   #3382
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

7/8 people are here right now or were a moment ago, jessie being the one exception. At least two thirds of the scum are trying to influence this.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:31 PM   #3383
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I never support DBP lynch here. If hes scum then fuck me for it in post but thats not a good lynch today and probably all game to me.

I dont believe Haku is 100% town

I think Dusk is probably wolf

But i think Jessie legit is wolf no matter what

Dusk just defended not lynching her and people keep deflecting from reading the slot all game because "lol inactive". Slots like that in Mylo is the exact reason DBP and I have a polixy to lynch inactives early game but then Xiz and FFA happen and the game went off rails. But yeah Leetic you arw wrong: People have been lowkey defending the slot.

Jessie

If I'm wrong and me not being here fucks us, I take responsibility for losing the game. If you disagree with the target chose either Dusk or Haku. Never DBP here, and i dont support bolth atm

I'm off to be an adult now.
I'm pretty sure this is gonna end with you regretting being so sure of DBP in postgame, but ok.

Intent to vote jessie.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:32 PM   #3384
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
why are people still voting outside of me and dusk???
Why are you so intent on tunneling Dusk instead of solving?
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:32 PM   #3385
Makilaz
TWG Princess
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
Makilaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Age: 31
Posts: 1,221
Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Duskfall [1]
DaBackpack

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall

jessiebessie [1]
MixMasterLar
__________________
Makilaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:32 PM   #3386
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 23
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

wtf mml just dodged out on a crossvote started a new wagon and dipped
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:33 PM   #3387
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 23
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

if dbp is scum i am going to be very smug in post if we lose tonight
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:33 PM   #3388
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
let's lynch him then. pretty please?

Haku is posting better and I doubt bolth gets traction here

thunderdomes against confirmed town every day and DBP's still living

a real gladiator.
I thunderdomed against one confirmed town because he fucking fakeclaims against me

you're acting as if my voting behavior is tunnely by completely ignoring that its OTJER PLAYERS dragging me into that

the only lynch you could reasonably assert is tunnely is Xiz but do you really not think I believed what I was saying?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:33 PM   #3389
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
wtf mml just dodged out on a crossvote started a new wagon and dipped
He's still viewing the thread, supposedly.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:33 PM   #3390
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 23
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

The fact people don't want to lynch inside me and dbp is like proving dbp is scum which is so tilting

PLEASE LYNCH DBP

If we were tvt people would not be voting outside
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:34 PM   #3391
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I mean, we screwed up last phase by failing to consider a T/T scenario. I wouldn't be so hasty this phase.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:35 PM   #3392
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I thunderdomed against one confirmed town because he fucking fakeclaims against me

you're acting as if my voting behavior is tunnely by completely ignoring that its OTJER PLAYERS dragging me into that

the only lynch you could reasonably assert is tunnely is Xiz but do you really not think I believed what I was saying?
You also propped up the psycho wagon because... I don't even know. Xiz was on that wagon too.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:36 PM   #3393
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 23
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
I mean, we screwed up last phase by failing to consider a T/T scenario. I wouldn't be so hasty this phase.
yes but if this is tvt scum can literally choose to lynch either of us and just win, the fact no one in the game wants to lynch in the crossvote means that wolf dont want to lynch in the crossvote, meaning it is never tvt
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:36 PM   #3394
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 28
Posts: 980
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Why are you so intent on tunneling Dusk instead of solving?
I am solving!!!!! I've explained everything already!!!! what is with your guys' selective memory

I wrote a whole essay on why voting for random players is a terrible idea this phase and nobody as much as acknowledged it

I'm tunneling dusk because he put me in a thunderdome and I literally have to now

I'm seriously tilted off the fucking planet right now

I've solved dusk already!! his partners are shadow and bolt. there you go, that's the wolf team
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:37 PM   #3395
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall View Post
wtf mml just dodged out on a crossvote started a new wagon and dipped
Do you think MML is also scum?
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:37 PM   #3396
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I like the hate.

I hope the Jessie thing happen.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:38 PM   #3397
Hakulyte
FFR & TWG Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,199
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Jessie magically here for last 20 minutes.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:38 PM   #3398
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I am solving!!!!! I've explained everything already!!!! what is with your guys' selective memory

I wrote a whole essay on why voting for random players is a terrible idea this phase and nobody as much as acknowledged it

I'm tunneling dusk because he put me in a thunderdome and I literally have to now

I'm seriously tilted off the fucking planet right now

I've solved dusk already!! his partners are shadow and bolt. there you go, that's the wolf team
If Bolth is Dusk's partner, why didn't he submit the kill yesterday?
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:38 PM   #3399
Duskfall
FFR Player
 
Duskfall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 23
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Do you think MML is also scum?
I don't think so he just pisses me off a shit tonne with how he plays
Duskfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2020, 06:38 PM   #3400
leetic
FFR Player
 
leetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Jessie magically here for last 20 minutes.
Alright, disregard what I said about jessie not being here.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution