Old 11-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #21
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,250
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
mina already aaa'd
this is a joke guys,
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
choof is like a dipping bird but every time he tips over only his belly rolls get wet instead it is so sad
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #22
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

You are right, but my main point was that it is not the easiest thing to AAA songs for some in the first place, and that making the game partial IOS would not make it any easier to AAA, it would probably just make it harder.

and not to reiterate,cbut remaking an engine is not something that I even know how to start. I can atleast start on the main app.
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #23
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

If there is serious thought in making a FFR App, then it would only be for prochat/forums/etc. The engine of FFR or even the capability of playing FFR as an App on the phone, should never become an App.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:09 AM   #24
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
yeah because no one plays app games zzzzzzzzz
lol, kinda true...
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #25
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
uh
uh?
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #26
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,250
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

lmfao
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
choof is like a dipping bird but every time he tips over only his belly rolls get wet instead it is so sad
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:15 AM   #27
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,250
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerScythe0 View Post
uh?
hint: dam slunkin on the flance door
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
choof is like a dipping bird but every time he tips over only his belly rolls get wet instead it is so sad
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #28
klimtkiller
D4
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
klimtkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 263
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

ffr as an app would be so awesome
klimtkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #29
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
FFR Wiki StaffFFR Veteran
 
noname219's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Quebec, Canada
Age: 30
Posts: 1,679
Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Second page, nobody linked this thread ? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=139680
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:07 PM   #30
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
Second page, nobody linked this thread ? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=139680
Well f**k... I didn't see that... Well now I feel really stupid for trying to make an app...
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #31
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

LOL Velocity's user groups.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #32
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,724
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I've never owned a phone in my life, because I personally hate phones, and this is my opinion, so of course it'll be wrong in other's eyes.

In terms of making FFR an App, it would be very weird and uncomfortable to adjust to because FFR has been a website for the past 11 years.
you probably hate phones because you can't afford a decent one. which is cool im not hating you for being poor thats your choice and i respect that
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #33
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Still going to continue to make the app though.
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:12 PM   #34
KillerScythe0
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 62
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Big News! An app(of sorts) has been in heavy development for a long while now! sorry everyone! I do plan on doing something for the community though! I will continue my thinking! maybe like FFR the mobile rhythm game!
KillerScythe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #35
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you probably hate phones because you can't afford a decent one. which is cool im not hating you for being poor thats your choice and i respect that
You wouldn't have said anything if that was the case.

If you must know, it's not because I'm poor. I dislike having a phone for many reasons, apps being one of them. I'm not one of those "this generation" kids who puts their entire wallet in their phone for upgrades or who spends at least 10 hours sitting on a phone just looking at useless shit.

You should watch what you say.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #36
choof
youtu.be/sM5hlrkaPSo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
choof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,250
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
YI'm not one of those "this generation" kids who puts their entire wallet in their phone for upgrades or who spends at least 10 hours sitting on a phone just looking at useless shit.
Quote:
You should watch what you say.
welp
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I'm a dark giraffe in this maniera
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Accurate. Most of my friends have been women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
choof is like a dipping bird but every time he tips over only his belly rolls get wet instead it is so sad
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:34 PM   #37
_Zenith_
Misslord Extraordinare
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
_Zenith_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut
Age: 25
Posts: 4,532
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Don't take me serious either
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
and then you realize retaining skill is like 95% of the game after d7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Getting Charu upset is like having Gandhi punching his children.





_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #38
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,724
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
You wouldn't have said anything if that was the case.

If you must know, it's because I don't have any reason to have a phone. No one would call me or send me messages and I have fat fingers which makes using a touch screen near impossible.

I'm sensitive about my issues so you should watch what you say.
Oh ok
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:26 PM   #39
Godnick
☾ ツ ☀
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Godnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 728
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
If you must know, you are in the same boat. No one will call or send new messages because your a fat headed pussy which makes using a touch screen near impossible.

You're being hypocritical about my issues so you should watch what you say.
ok
Godnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #40
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,724
Default Re: Flash Flash Revolution: The App

how cute i bet you guys make a cute couple
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution