Old 06-2-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
fenderg
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default strange dreams

ok guys, i really don't know who to consult about this, so i've decided to bring it here. for the last couple weeks I've been having these absurd dreams, and they only seem to get weirder. i'm fully aware of why my dreams have become so strange, but I don't have a clue as to what it means. I just woke up from possibly the weirdest one yet, and i'm going to describe it as best I can.

So the first thing I can clearly remember is have a couple dozen baby turtles. They looked more like little pink hippos made of silicon, but apparently they were turtles. well i couldn't keep them, so i drove out to the woods and dropped them off there. I remember on the way to drop them off i kept dropping the turtle babies, and was trying to carry them around in my shirt. i was sad because i was afraid i was hurting them by dropping them, and also by having them all clustered up in my shirt. anyway, i finally found a place to leave them. while i was departing, i changed my mind and wanted to find a way to raise them all. before i could return though i noticed a bunch of strange lights, like some weird auras coming from where i'd left the turtles. apparently they were actually terminator seeds instead(in this case terminators were apparently friendly house hold pets), and a group of people starting pulling them out of the forest with leashes on them. well one of them malfunctioned and tried to kill me, but i survived. this is where the dream kind of skips and i dont remember much about the transition, but i was with my mom and i believe we were going back to the woods for some reason. she was driving. anyway while looking around the woods my mom disappeared, then i found this house. in the house i found my mom with some guy named hector who had crutches. apparently one of the rooms in his house had paper walls and lots of knife holes, but whenever it would get damaged they would just paint over it and it'd be fixed. i remember hector kept threatening me and wanting to fight. apparently he was a certified badass or something. well we eventually ended up fighting and i did some weird flying kick to the chest, but he was unphased because he was wearing some weird metal chestplate which he had some weird name for. well we stopped fighting, then there was another skip and the next thing that happened is i caught my mom screwing hector. we argued about it, but eventually everything settled. i caught her doing it again. i ran out to the car and got in. she was chasing after me, but i managed to lock the doors..but immediately ran into a tree, but its ok! somehow the car was unaffected, so i backed up and drove through the woods, then the dream skipped and i was back at home on my computer. while she was chasing after me though i distinctly remember telling her "i'd tell dad and i would tell my nannie and papaw...haha jk i wont tell nannie and papaw, thatd just be awkward." anyway, all of a sudden my mom runs in, and she acts like shes about to hit me, but then all of a sudden she just falls on top of me and starts shaking really weirdly. i was all wtf are you doing? looked over to see hector. he said "alcohol poisoning maybe?" i said "yup, that's probably it, maybe i should call an ambulance." i remember fumbling with my phone and having a hard time dialing 911. dream skips. im browsing facebook. hector has posted a pic of my mom saying she was awake again. never did find out why the hell she just starting convulsing.

well, that's all folks. the weirdest dream of my life. i just don't know what to make of all the insanely absurd dreams.
fenderg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron
Default Re: strange dreams

on thursday night i woke up from a dream about making out with this girl (there was a lot of other cool symbolism and shit in it too it was pretty awesome) and then friday night she came over and we it a reality wow!
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 03:13 PM   #3
fenderg
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldentron View Post
on thursday night i woke up from a dream about making out with this girl (there was a lot of other cool symbolism and shit in it too it was pretty awesome) and then friday night she came over and we it a reality wow!
gotta love when that sort of thing happens. but that's a fairly typical dream. i'm more interested in extremely absurd dreams, as well as trying to understand my own better. i can't really just outright say why i'm having these strange dreams on the forums, but let me just say that it has to do with my encounter with a girl named lucy about 2 weeks ago.
edit: please tell me there is a psychologist on ffr somewhere who can shed some light on my unusual cognitive style.

Last edited by fenderg; 06-2-2013 at 03:22 PM..
Old 06-2-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
FissionMailed1
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to FissionMailed1

I think I was just slain by a wall.

Seriously though, enter key please. That is painful to read.

YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.
FissionMailed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
.Layne.
~~
FFR Veteran

Hey man don't be mean to the dude...

.Layne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I actually really enjoyed that. You should post dreams more often in my dreams thread, I'd love to read more.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 07:35 PM   #7
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I've had a few absurd dreams... but I somewhat don't wanna admit to them just yet.
Old 06-2-2013, 07:36 PM   #8
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Munoz View Post
I've had a few absurd dreams... but I somewhat don't wanna admit to them just yet.
They are weird sex dreams huh? Those are fun. I usually wake up from 'em either laughing or crying.

Old 06-2-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
They are weird sex dreams huh? Those are fun. I usually wake up from 'em either laughing or crying.
Oh, well my weird sex dreams never really have emotions in them. Just weirdness.

The dreams with emotions are always awesome, scary, adventurous ones. Which usually happens every other night so I don't ever recall most of them(cause it's just so many!!).

But yes, it is weird sex dreams mainly.

Last edited by Frank Munoz; 06-2-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Frank Munoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 07:44 PM   #10
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Oh, well my sex weird sex dreams never really have emotions in them. Just weirdness.

The dreams with emotions are always awesome, scary, adventurous ones. Which usually happens every other night so I don't eve recall most of them(cause it's just so many!!).

But yes, it is weird sex dreams mainly.
About two years ago one of the weirdest sex dreams I had was with a car. I It didn't really work though. I woke up laughing so hard I legit couldn't breathe. I think the best part was when my girlfriend at the time asked what was so damn funny for waking her up, I told her about the dream, and she thought I was the weirdest fucking person in the world. Our relationship didn't last... lol

EDIT: But it wasn't because of that. She liked more douchy-frat type guys. Lol. I'm too nerdy pok3m0nz 4 li3f qqqqqq

Old 06-2-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
About two years ago one of the weirdest sex dreams I had was with a car. I It didn't really work though. I woke up laughing so hard I legit couldn't breathe. I think the best part was when my girlfriend at the time asked what was so damn funny for waking her up, I told her about the dream, and she thought I was the weirdest fucking person in the world. Our relationship didn't last... lol

EDIT: But it wasn't because of that. She liked more douchy-frat type guys. Lol. I'm too nerdy pok3m0nz 4 li3f qqqqqq
Geezussz that's AMAZING! I would love to wake up after dreaming that so I could ask my brain, "What were you thinking man!".

I think I've only woken up once laughing, but can't recall.
Sucks about the chick though/ *cry
Old 06-2-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
fenderg
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I actually really enjoyed that. You should post dreams more often in my dreams thread, I'd love to read more.
like i said all my dreams have just been absolutely absurd these past couple weeks. might post some more when i have them as i dont remember much about the other ones.
Old 06-2-2013, 08:23 PM   #13
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Sucks about the chick though/ *cry
Women. Am I right? Middie told me to say that >.> lololololol

But seriously, its really nothing. I'd prefer you Frank over any woman any day.....

Old 06-2-2013, 09:17 PM   #14
DotKritic
Forum User

I have a dreamcatcher so most of my weird dreams are gone.

I remember having one dream I was in a convenience store when robbers came in. They told me to give them my money. I laughed so they shot me. I got back up and started laughing again. It happened over and over until I woke up. Craziest dream I ever had.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 09:24 PM   #15
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

my dreams are usually tv static

it's very exciting
Old 06-2-2013, 09:34 PM   #16
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotKritic View Post
I have a dreamcatcher so most of my weird dreams are gone.
HMMmMMmMM some of the more bizarre dreams I've had have been under my girlfriend's dreamcatcher. However this is not beyond the norm for me, most of my dreams are bizarre, and have either an extremely tactile vivid quality, or a bizarre scenario. Perhaps the fact that I don't usually remember that she has a dreamcatcher is the reason it has absolutely no impact on my dreamscapes. I can do more influence with my subtle mental suggestions/gravitate towards certain themes as I fall into a dream.

One of my more recent dreams involved going to a golden Oz-like place, where my girlfriend Lindsey had a split twin (her Jungian "shadow" was represented by an emo, ninja-like version of her, which wielded a staff; a straightforward, princess-like version of her was wearing a small crown and dressed in white). I was asked by them to help to slay a monster that had entered the castle, which feasted on gold. The city was the last remaining portion of gold in the world, and it was in jeopardy.

So I, along with the shadow Lindsey, listened and followed the lull of the monster's havoc until we encountered it. Visually it appeared like a mixture of both main characters from Monsters Inc: It was furry and bear-like, yet it was a cyclopes and had the colour of the Mike character.

Shadow Lindsey came up with a plan to use her staff to conjure a wall of windows, with a double sided mirror at the ceiling of said glass wall. When the monster approached Lindsey in front of the glass, I would be unseen, and stab through the mirror to slay the monster.

The plan worked, and I slayed the cyclopes, which dissolved into flakes of gold. I kissed the shadow Lindsey, after which she seemed to be a mixture of both her shadow and her white-dressed alter ego, which resembled more of a normal Lindsey.

It was pretty cool, very cinematic. Been dreamin lots these days.

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 09:45 PM   #17
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

I just knew Xiz would be here. Since I got pulled over a few weeks ago I've been dreaming about getting pulled over and it really sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-2-2013, 11:36 PM   #18
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

saying you have a dream catcher so most of your dreams are gone is like me saying i'm a psychic and i feed on dreamcatchers when i sleep under them
they both might be true
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2013, 12:23 AM   #19
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

On the contrary I've had more nightmares than usual under the shade of the dreamcatcher, and last night I had a dream I was being shot at with sirracha-filled paintballs by little boys until I couldn't breathe through the spice and suffocated

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-3-2013, 12:26 AM   #20
Fluvs
Aura~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Fluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 View Post
I think I was just slain by a wall.

Seriously though, enter key please. That is painful to read.
Wall of text