Old 08-25-2018, 12:26 AM   #2601
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I haven't followed this for that long, remember.
And your own argument itself was that you're playing your "own game" again or something, which I haven't seen yet; I don't think this is fair on both sides to expect me to trust a former meta you've once had and use that to explain what you once were even if I've never known it. You're basically saying "yo d00d trust me!!!!!!!!"
I still have that meta
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:26 AM   #2602
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
\_(ツ)_/

not like anyone gives a fuck about anything else i do in this fucking game
pls dont be like that pal
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:26 AM   #2603
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

you have to explain why that would change

you don't have to trust that I had it because if I didn't then anyone who knows any better (inD, blind, fg) would speak up when I posted that post and say that I'm full of shit

they'll back me up on that point
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:32 AM   #2604
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
you have to explain why that would change

you don't have to trust that I had it because if I didn't then anyone who knows any better (inD, blind, fg) would speak up when I posted that post and say that I'm full of shit

they'll back me up on that point
I don't even know if anything is a change... It's legitimately difficult for me right now because you're a whole different person this game and it seems like its by design so I don't know where the differentness ends.
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:34 AM   #2605
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I don't even know if anything is a change... It's legitimately difficult for me right now because you're a whole different person this game and it seems like its by design so I don't know where the differentness ends.
busing is mentally painful for me

I'd need to like meditate under a waterfall to bring myself to be able to do it most of the time

I really don't think I'm as different as you say/think I am
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:34 AM   #2606
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
also pretty sure blind is clear of being maf
You bet your damn ass i am.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:35 AM   #2607
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

again you're operating under "i thinks" and "i say x therefore x" 's about yourself which doesnt help me any
I'm sorry friend
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:39 AM   #2608
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
again you're operating under "i thinks" and "i say x therefore x" 's about yourself which doesnt help me any
I'm sorry friend
no, its an ultimatum

you're not allowed to think x and expect me to respond without explaining why a, which has been true for years, is no longer the case
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:40 AM   #2609
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

ok that was probably too rude but

you're being a stubborn old man

it makes me mad sometimes
sorry

i should take my own advice here and try to make this the nicest game (TM)
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:40 AM   #2610
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Sun isn't a wolf, get over it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:41 AM   #2611
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Celery is wolf at this point
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:42 AM   #2612
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Celery is wolf at this point
he voted for Xiz
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:44 AM   #2613
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I guess I'll chill and stop posting so much
my reads are pretty dependent upon what TPS does
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:45 AM   #2614
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Celery is wolf at this point
lol
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:45 AM   #2615
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I guess I'll chill and stop posting so much
my reads are pretty dependent upon what TPS does
Same here. The night phase results blew my fucking mind. The sk played it smart.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:46 AM   #2616
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
no, its an ultimatum

you're not allowed to think x and expect me to respond without explaining why a, which has been true for years, is no longer the case
it's true for years from your perspective
it's true for what, one wolf game for me? iirc
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:46 AM   #2617
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Unless we have a vigi of some sort?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:46 AM   #2618
Celirra
FFR Player
 
Celirra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: London, Ontario
Age: 23
Posts: 745
Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Unless we have a vigi of some sort?
that would not explain the lack of a town death
__________________
,,
 ,_, -ー'"{
 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:48 AM   #2619
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran
 
blindreper1179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: repping tha D!
Age: 31
Posts: 5,926
Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
that would not explain the lack of a town death
Tps could be a doctor or whatever other role that prevents a kill.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Overwatch streaming whenever I'm on(Trying every tuesday night (10pm-12/1am EST) https://www.twitch.tv/blindreper
blindreper1179 is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 12:51 AM   #2620
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 383
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Tps could be a doctor or whatever other role that prevents a kill.
but then there's not a vigi
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution