Old 12-9-2019, 07:23 PM   #581
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,084
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
charu
heartbreaker
love maker
somethinsomethin donchumessaroundwithme
Oh sunfaaaaaaaaaaan...

Is there any way I could get back in your heeeeeeeeart...?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 07:33 PM   #582
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

32.3 from star this game (counting d0 only)
:frysquint:
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 07:34 PM   #583
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

that was probably the most time I've ever wasted playing this stupid game
when I was rereading this game, I realized shadow/star never works so like
if I'm wrong on charu, both wolves are relatively deep, most likely
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 07:37 PM   #584
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

that wasn't fun
I refuse to do any more work this phase
heehaw
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 07:46 PM   #585
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Is it possible that Charu is a wolf and actually doesn't understand how the hider works, or does he have to be lying?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 07:50 PM   #586
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Is it possible that Charu is a wolf and actually doesn't understand how the hider works, or does he have to be lying?
he doesn't have to be lying, unless you saw something I didn't.
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:06 PM   #587
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.
For starters it is nice to hear someone actually feels good about knowing who a wolf is. I'm just over here [actually, I should not finish this thought].

An interesting aspect of your message, is that clearly you're writing for an audience considering the length/ effort. But the actual thought processes you have are very .... self centered. And I do not mean that you are arrogant, I mean that they sound like things that you did not come up with to convince others, you are just describing why you yourself, are convinced. Including with the Undertake tangent.

I do not know if I know what a minimum info kill is really.

But would I vote Charu after reading this and Charu's reaction, probably.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:10 PM   #588
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I do not know if I know what a minimum info kill is really.

But would I vote Charu after reading this and Charu's reaction, probably.
nice
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:25 PM   #589
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

hello
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:26 PM   #590
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Someone that isn't trying to deduce the game effectively.

Therefore the list.

Maybe Xel should be in there, but I'm gonna keep believing they're town here.
yeah but you said you were removing who you thought were the viable voting candidates

so i was wondering if you were just trying ot be spicy or something
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:28 PM   #591
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
god this is such a good cross-post
is there something game related i should be getting here

i'm not sure i get even the non-game-related bit
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:32 PM   #592
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

heyoo

lightning storm
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:33 PM   #593
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I think I need to more so withhold judgment on Shado end of day progression into today until he exists more

InD's FG read feels like something he really believes even though I don't have the context to know how much I should value it. But I respect it.
did you read where i looked at the eod again? because i like that read if it's about how she played most of d0, but i could see revisiting it next to the eod and today so far. it's getting to the point where it feels like she could belong in the "poke and see what happens" group because she just gave a quickish hot take about sunfan vs. charu earlier
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:36 PM   #594
XelNya
7 / 10
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,994
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
heyoo

lightning storm
Bzzzzt
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
you're on thin ice there bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
irrelevant
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:40 PM   #595
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
did you read where i looked at the eod again? because i like that read if it's about how she played most of d0, but i could see revisiting it next to the eod and today so far. it's getting to the point where it feels like she could belong in the "poke and see what happens" group because she just gave a quickish hot take about sunfan vs. charu earlier
sun fan's defense of her stood out to me more than her own messages did, if that makes sense.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:41 PM   #596
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

what's the almond thing

i had one backgrounded thought about this game while i was taking care of things and it was an anti-alignment which came up on this page as well: sunfan/xel ain't the team because the town leading talk is so weird
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:43 PM   #597
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what's the almond thing

i had one backgrounded thought about this game while i was taking care of things and it was an anti-alignment which came up on this page as well: sunfan/xel ain't the team because the town leading talk is so weird
I needed this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Don't look forward to her long posts, but 'eeeeeeey! (This is not trash talk! You do you, star!)
"I'm charu, I'm gonna play this reading game, wow reading sure is boring who else wants to stop reading I'm charu"
star-crossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:43 PM   #598
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 136
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

First off to address things on me I'ma just tell it like it is

Biggest ish is my lack of presence this phase, I'mma address that right now

Second biggest ish is that people think I'm too loose. I think that's defo true but I don't think it's alignment indicative, and if it was it'd probably show that I'm not playing with my "good wolf" reputation at stake unless I stopped caring about my reputation overnight, but let's not get into that or set bad precedents here

Third biggest ish is there seems to be some *looming* thought that I "came after people only after they came at me" which is just chronologically wrong. inD said this, and then to his credit went back and looked and found that in both the case of star and fg, I raised my sus of them before they ever said anything about me. Same goes for sunfan. I think this untruth is mostly gone from people's minds, but I just saw Charu saying something to the effect that I did this and it's wrong FYI

k PSA over not gonna focus on me in order to make the most of this time unless anyone's got specific questions so here we go
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:46 PM   #599
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.
ignoring the nk thing, this might be putting voice to the weirdness i was feeling with his d0 reads in a smaller way
inDheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2019, 08:46 PM   #600
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 26
Posts: 404
Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
is there something game related i should be getting here

i'm not sure i get even the non-game-related bit
It kind of reads, to me, like you immediately forgot that Xel posted the post that went above yours
and if you cheat, it reads like you were disgusted by it and did it on purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
what's the almond thing

i had one backgrounded thought about this game while i was taking care of things and it was an anti-alignment which came up on this page as well: sunfan/xel ain't the team because the town leading talk is so weird
maybe I didn't explain it well but I'm not going to check but there's a poison that (if memory serves) smells just like almonds
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution