Closed Thread

Old 02-6-2013, 07:20 AM   #6401
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
My cousin and a bunch of our friends did troll games today. We played games with everyone trying out all the stupidest builds (ranging from viable but unconventional to just bad):

Full Zeals Revive/Smite Master Yi- Re-confirmed that the Dunkmaster build remains a totally viable troll favorite. (my cousin went 5/1 with this in lane against an Elise lol)
Muramana AP Warwick mid- Actually really good. Muramana procs on each hit of his ult for a trillion damage but you run out of mana instantly as well. Probably need to build a Rod of Ages along with it. Also takes forever to stack on Warwick.
Kassadin Jungle- The worst.
Sword of the Divine ADC Mundo (maxing E first)- Didn't really get to test it because he got shut down SO hard by a Miss Fortune in his lane.
Full CDR AP Support Ashe- Built it like an AP Kayle, went possibly worse than our jungle Kassadin. At least arrows hit for like 500 a pop.
AP Tristana- Surprisingly strong, played it like an assassin. I think because the guy who was playing mains Trist though, he could go positive with Trist no matter what build he picked lol.
Tower Troll Support Nunu- Hilarious. Run Teleport and buy Banner of Command and Ohmwrecker. TP to an enemy tower, promote the cannon minion, bloodboil it, and turn off the tower with Ohmwrecker. Run away spamming laugh while the super minion kills it. Totally pointless honestly but I cannot stress how amusing it was.
Crittlesticks- AD Fiddle with full crit runes and an IE. Can destroy someone in one fear, but his laning was so bad that it never really panned out the way we wanted it to.
AD Chogath- It worked fairly well I guess, but was a bit boring. This was only funny because my cousin would yell "NOMNOMNOM" every time he ulted.
Crit Nasus- They apparently buffed it so his Q can crit. Bought Triforce and an IE but we actually won the game before he could start critting for 1000 per Q.
Full Movespeed Cleanse/Ghost Teemo- Best split push troll build ever. Impossible to catch.

Lost all but one game but it was the most fun I've had playing LoL.
We also did a full support champs game. Alistar jungle, AD bruiser Thresh top, AP Soraka mid, ADC Janna, and Taric actually doing support. We lost but it was actually a pretty close game. Soraka ult plus Soraka heal plus Alistar heal plus Janna shield plus Taric heal plus Summoner Heal was pretty fun to chain on our Thresh when he went balls deep on a pull, sadly most of the time it was just countered by ignite lol
Because it's not easy understanding how certain builds are effective under certain situations. I can easily give you tons of builds to go by the normal people wouldn't do and they would be extremely effective.
For example...

1. Hyper Mundo - All runes are flat HP, lvl 1 you have around 950 hp and basically go to counter jungle. Nobody can stop you and you become a amazing ganking tool even at lvl 1, since well... You have almost double most champs health pool.

2. Speed Hecarim - Works the same as Teemo, just with different items. Don't forget Hecarim actually SCALES with speed. So he gets stronger for moving faster.

3. AP Miss Fortune - a Siv HD build that is actually EXTREMELY effective for many reasons. Google it for more information, it does a good job of explaining how it's good.

4. AD LeBlanc - Very good base stats giving your low level good. She has amazing positioning as you can be in many spots when you need to because of her blink/double blink and can burst down ADC fairly quickly, using a combo of her AD/AP for skills.

5. AP Nid support - We all know why. Those darn spears are ANNOYING, but most importantly is her late game. She brings SUCH a hard sustain to team fights as she has that amazing poke with her spears, but her heal is off the charts. I sent my Darius into a group of 3 of them and he was about 10% HP left and I healed him back up to 40%+ in 1 E. Kinda frustrating for the enemy when someone builds straight tank and their HP randomly goes up that much.

Attack Speed Fizz - Makes his W do insane dmg. So build like a Teemo.

AP Xin Zhao - Same as Teemo again, insane attk speed with a mix of dmg. Another Siv HD build.

These are just some builds i've used in ranked in S2 and they work wonders.

I'm sure there are plenty im missing out that i've tried but those are just some off the top of my head that i've actually found effective.

Good luck!
Old 02-6-2013, 07:30 AM   #6402
speeddemon
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
We also did a full support champs game. Alistar jungle, AD bruiser Thresh top, AP Soraka mid, ADC Janna, and Taric actually doing support. We lost but it was actually a pretty close game. Soraka ult plus Soraka heal plus Alistar heal plus Janna shield plus Taric heal plus Summoner Heal was pretty fun to chain on our Thresh when he went balls deep on a pull, sadly most of the time it was just countered by ignite lol
I did a 5 support game once. Instead of sticking to lanes we turned into a roaming 5 man gank squad of death and stopped them from farming anything. Pushed down the nexus in 30 mins lol.
Old 02-6-2013, 07:51 AM   #6403
The5thMoon
self-fulfilled prophecy
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Vi jungle is too much fun. (We did an FFR 4-man, mid Panth stomped Akali so hard she left, and I counter jungled Kha so hard he also left lmfao)
My bb Jungling it up makin people rage
Old 02-6-2013, 09:19 AM   #6404
intensez
FFR Player

yo dog

do not diss the ad kassadin jungle, you probably did it wrong

you are a MEAN split pushing piece of shit. if youre playing kass jungle your goal is to be a complete asshole

is that turret almost dead? ult over, hit it, and ult away from their team

is it late game, you need one more push to end the game, but the minions cant do it? fuck that shit, get a goddamn warmogs, zephyr, berzerker greaves, sunfire cape, and THE FIST OF ICE and end this fucking game yourself
Old 02-6-2013, 09:22 AM   #6405
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I give up on this new ranking system. I loose my silver iii placement due to 2 games with an afk, and the third game with our jungle feeding 0/12...

yay.

Old 02-6-2013, 12:33 PM   #6406
ReikonKeiri
i wanna be ur pop star
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ReikonKeiri

6 item yorick in an all tank aram put in work. This aram was 30 minutes of pure epicness.

FMO AAAs (3): Heavenly Spores (68), Fast Asleep (67)!, 0 (piano version) (66)! VC AAAs: 76
Best VCs: Finders Keepers (64), Purple (64), Travel Demon (63), Final Step (63), A World of Piano (63), Balloon Fever (63), The Fusion (63)

It's Only Natural BF
Southern Cross BF
Minute Waltz v2 BF
Novo Mundo BF
Stark Raving Mad BF
Midnight Dragon 1-0-0-1
Choprite 2 clean
Rottel 2 clean
J&C 2 clean
Chronograph 2-1-0-1
BB Evo 3 clean
Staring at my Spaceship 3 clean
Epilogue 3-0-0-1
Banned Forever 3-0-0-1
World Tour 2004 3-0-1-4
Demon Beast Appearance 4 clean
Gacha Gacha Figu Atto Radio 4 clean
Gravity Blast 4 clean
Just Why 4 clean
Eternal Drain [Heavy] 4 clean
300 4-0-0-1
Pure Ruby 5 clean
Destination of the Heart 5 clean
Plasmatextor 5-0-0-4
Oni 6 clean
Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze 6 clean
Ambient Angels 6 clean
Colorful Course 6 clean
Hajnal 6 clean
Arsonist 7-0-0-1
Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran 7-1-0-1
Face in the Gutter 8 clean
Kanon Medley 8 clean
Colibri 8 clean
Summer Time Perfume 8 clean
Blindfolds Aside 8-0-0-1
Bubble Bath Aftermath 8-0-0-1
Bloody Tears 8-0-0-2
Ochitsukeruwakenaiwayo! [Heavy] 9 clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master View Post
To be fair, having all the BlazBlue's isn't good taste more then it is common sense.
Old 02-6-2013, 12:37 PM   #6407
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I give up on this new ranking system. I loose my silver iii placement due to 2 games with an afk, and the third game with our jungle feeding 0/12...

yay.
Not that my Bronze III mattered any, but I'd just like to point out I went from 86 points in the league to demoted (to Bronze IV) due to 6 games in a row with AFK players.

SIX
Old 02-6-2013, 01:25 PM   #6408
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicturbo View Post
Not that my Bronze III mattered any, but I'd just like to point out I went from 86 points in the league to demoted (to Bronze IV) due to 6 games in a row with AFK players.

SIX
I won a bunch of games with afkers.. just duo'd with someone good and we both carried hard (yay almost silver V up from bronze II)

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Old 02-6-2013, 01:32 PM   #6409
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

*pick Sona* *make sure bot adc win lane* almost automatic gg in bronze league.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 02-6-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Old 02-6-2013, 02:08 PM   #6410
SR_skillz
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
The main issue with supporting at lower tiers is to some extent you're assuming the carry is going to be competent and make decent usage of any advantage they gain in lane and lategame.

That being said, this statement is generally true otherwise.
Old 02-6-2013, 02:12 PM   #6411
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

That's why the carry is your duo queued friend. :monkey:
Old 02-6-2013, 02:22 PM   #6412
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

who's siv hd and why does he get credit for troll builds that have been around since the release of any given character
Old 02-6-2013, 02:27 PM   #6413
DarkZtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
who's siv hd and why does he get credit for troll builds that have been around since the release of any given character
popular youtube guy with a suave deep voice that makes mildly funny shorts/guides.
Old 02-6-2013, 02:27 PM   #6414
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Our Kassadin died to wolves with blue buff.
He also went AP in the jungle.
It was also like his 10th game ever jungling lol (we were all playing champs/positions we weren't used to)

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-6-2013 at 03:00 PM..
Old 02-6-2013, 03:16 PM   #6415
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
Siv HD gives credit where its due.
Most of his ideas are from a bunch of people discussing it over reddit, then some are his own and get polished by others. Many of his older guides are just videos made of builds that have already been created.

But non the less he's a funny guy and I always enjoy seeing a new video and trying the crazy stuff they come up with.
Old 02-6-2013, 07:10 PM   #6416
-paexaea-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

So I'm starting to really like Nunu. Never thought I'd like playing support until I played him.
Old 02-6-2013, 10:42 PM   #6417
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to masterhickle

Well, bruiser Katarina is a ton of fun. I've watched Voyboy play it a few times and gave it a shot. Build some mPen and she actually does pretty reasonably damage while having a greater fight presence.
Old 02-6-2013, 11:07 PM   #6418
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

lol i wonder if riot will changed ranked back since clearly not many people care with this new system.
Old 02-6-2013, 11:11 PM   #6419
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
this is not the case in silver I&II

I swear I can not play Sona any more effectively than I am now, the adc always gets fed and usually we keep the jungle away.

But there must be something in the water that makes top/mid feed like fucking crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person
Old 02-6-2013, 11:51 PM   #6420
Magicturbo
Beatrix~
FFR Veteran

Well after a slew of losses with afk players, I went back to Morgana mid with some success... I guess Bronze players don't know how to deal with her