Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi View Post
I don't think kyoko is a wolf.
Oh
Old 06-24-2018, 08:29 PM   #902
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

I've been reviewing Mukuro and...there's pretty much nothing to say. They've been almost aggressive unhelpful, to the point of trolling the game. That makes their occasional bursts of content actually relevant to the game almost jarring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba View Post
let it be known that I think kyotaka or w/e posts and aoi interaction between 261-271 is SKETCH
Quote:
Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY
This one is interesting to me because it can be read several different ways.

It could be read like they know who is and isn't town. The problem is, given that Mondo had just made a post that town-reading several people, and since Mukuro's game has been so aggressively non-helpful and jokey, it tonally reads more to me like "I know more than you guys do because I'm brilliant lololol" combinded with a dash of "a bunch of town reads is weak." But given that Mondo town-read Mukuro there, I almost more inclined to take it as more of a jokey, "look I'm town, he says so."

Quote:
I'm p sure I have the most posts today and I don't like it

I wonder if the aqui decided to keep things on the DL and same goes with the wolves except Mondo and Leon who have posted so not all the wolves lol
Quote:
Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?
This one isn't just game-relevant, but also dispenses with the usual tone.

Quote:
That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue
Quote:
Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol
Back to the joke tone. Don't like this post at all though. Voting for literally no reason just to have a vote isn't suddenly acceptable because of a sense of self-awareness for your own trolling. It's like Mukuro thinks they can get away with doing whatever because "I'm not taking this seriously anyway, so I can't be the bad guy."

Quote:
Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.
I mean, I get this. I obviously do a lot of retroactive analysis myself, but I do so to try to ultimately move the game forward. Combined with the "confirmed blue" post, it feels like they're asking questions to simulate engagement and content. But there's not actually any effort being made toward solving the game, and the posts I skipped over are basically all jokes or otherwise irrelevant.

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #903
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

I've been reviewing Mukuro and...there's pretty much nothing to say. They've been almost aggressive unhelpful, to the point of trolling the game. That makes their occasional bursts of content actually relevant to the game almost jarring.

Quote:
let it be known that I think kyotaka or w/e posts and aoi interaction between 261-271 is SKETCH
Quote:
Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY

It could be read like they know who is and isn't town. The problem is, given that Mondo had just made a post that town-reading several people, and since Mukuro's game has been so aggressively non-helpful and jokey, it tonally reads more to me like "I know more than you guys do because I'm brilliant lololol" combinded with a dash of "a bunch of town reads is weak." But given that Mondo town-read Mukuro there, I almost more inclined to take it as more of a jokey, "look I'm town, he says so."

Quote:

I wonder if the aqui decided to keep things on the DL and same goes with the wolves except Mondo and Leon who have posted so not all the wolves lol
Quote:
Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?

Quote:
Quote:
Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol
Back to the joke tone. Don't like this post at all though. Voting for literally no reason just to have a vote isn't suddenly acceptable because of a sense of self-awareness for your own trolling. It's like Mukuro thinks they can get away with doing whatever because "I'm not taking this seriously anyway, so I can't be the bad guy."

Quote:
Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.
I mean, I get this. I obviously do a lot of retroactive analysis myself, but I do so to try to ultimately move the game forward. Combined with the "confirmed blue" post, it feels like they're asking questions to simulate engagement and content. But there's not actually any effort being made toward solving the game, and the posts I skipped over are basically all jokes or otherwise irrelevant.

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean slightly scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:32 PM   #904
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

This is the third time I've tried to post this message.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #905
Leon Kuwata
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami View Post
Can you explain how it never affects him?
because he's a wolf lol
Old 06-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #906
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

Mukuro: Not a fan

I don't think Mukuro has done a single town-sided thing. They only spend a lot of time posting when someone accuses them. Also, they literally admitted they voted for someone (Leon) without reason.

It's not the best look. But he also doesn't care. I don't think he's trying to act townie. I've been looking for posts that could have been helpful

Quote:
hey mondo my guy can you expand on this a bit. like how you got that %

because to me it seems like you know who they are but that's just like my opinion
^ Light push. Not followed through

Quote:
^ hunting for acquisitioner. Not necessarily town-sided and not our #1 issue.

Quote:
I haven't finished reading the thread I'm like page 14 iirc. I stopped after making the gif to play some games

But I'll say yes. Yes they do. This opinion might change once I actually read and compare the posts tho
^ about me potentially being acquisitioner. Again, not helpful. Sheeped Chihiro(?). Hasn't grilled me

Quote:
^ suspicion but never followed through

These aren't in order and don't have the time.

Makoto: A townier inactive than Mukuro, for sure. He hasn't said enough for me to make a strong read on him, but I especially liked that Celestia vote because of his reasoning. I'm confused why Makoto's not going after Leon.

Like null/town?

Quote:
Here's my thoughts on aoi:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
^ Didn't push on Aoi. Aoi was town, so this is null

Quote:
This is my wat face.

Wat.
^ I like this skepticism of Junko's "hard-read" on Aoi.

Quote:
I think you're thinking about this way too hard.

Personally at this point I trust aoi after seeing thier reactions.

When I try to solve d0 tomorrow I'll probably be looking elsewhere and I encourage you to do the same
^ I think Makoto made many promises to be present and then didn't deliver. He said it was due to an IRL situation, so eh.

Quote:
Found a wolf. That was ez
^ Even though Makoto was wrong here I liked that he had the balls to vote for Celestia and call her out for a move that was kinda sketch.

Quote:
Kyoko I think you need to dip your head in some water and freshen up.

Your strict adherence to the ideal twg player and measuring everyone to that standard is going to waste a lot of your time.

You should know there are other factors in play here. My duty to catch wolves is tempered by my intrest in the game as a factor of time. If you don't hear from me for an entire day phase or I don't pay off my previous promises by the end of the day (without explanation) them you should come at me with the stakes and you can feel justified doing so. Any less than that and your just spinning your wheels at best or posturing at worst
^ I think I've liked what Makoto's said and done, even with his absences.

Quote:
Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

I'm not the blocker.

I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.
^ I find it odd that Makoto didn't hunt Leon, though

10 min. I'll try to get one more person.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:35 PM   #907
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

I feel like a sheep
Old 06-24-2018, 08:40 PM   #908
Sakura Ogami
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata View Post
because he's a wolf lol
Lol! (?)
Old 06-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #909
Leon Kuwata
FFR Player

a mukuro lynch doesn't really make sense here if they're just going to be modkilled anyway
Old 06-24-2018, 08:46 PM   #910
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

Sakura: I've been town-reading Sakura because I liked the way he tore apart people's posts. However, I think it's a problem that the people that Sakura has wolf-read have died, and they haven't been wolves. Sakura has been wrong, so I don't think his posts deserve the town points that people have been giving him.

If we're assuming Mukuro will be mod-killed and she's not a lynch candidate, then I would want Sakura to die more than Makoto.

Quote:
Hello does this mean I have a phantom on me now?

As an aside good job friends, it's crazy the kitb had a wolf-aqui-??? in it on d0

I looked everything over and uh, frankly I still think a lot of the Aoi stuff is being misinterpreted, and based on who I think Aoi is, I think Aoi is clear town for the time being; them being new is more to being new to anon games I'm fairly sure.
That or I'm totally wrong, eheheh.

As a thing that I should've covered d0 but didn't because I was a piece of shit for d0, does anyone have any tips for actually... remembering anything that happens in an anon game like this? All the names blend together except for the couple really unique character designs, but even then I don't remember names which makes analysis hard.

Only thing that sticks out is roleplaying, which I think is wolfy by nature and shrouds intent. I don't much like Chihiro! Maybe not due to the roleplaying, but perhaps the roleplaying is what made them stick out to me and made me remember them not seeming like a friend

I'll actually be here this time!!!!!!!!
^this post seems manufactured. Don't like calling Aoi a "clear town"

Quote:
I kinda dont like that you like me
chihiro I still don't like the rp-ness and I don't like your eod much, and frankly I dont have a whole lot else to go off of. dropping vote so I dont get a(nother?) phantom on my ass

I dont think it's good to hunt acqui yet here(?) and imo it'll get easier as the game goes on anyways so I'm just going off of who feels least towny.
^ I like this post because I was also wary of Chihiro for similar reasons

Quote:
This is a bad post because:
- Its purely reactive and cherry picking of a specific thing in a thread
- it argues partially off of something that is one sided (posting gimmick btw)
- it gives an excuse while also trying to appease for inactivity
^ I think I didn't consider Sakura as a wolf this game because he kept tearing apart people's posts like this, which seems like Sakuara has a very towny-mindset. But it was wrong

Quote:
I don't think I like Hifumi, from how he's playing the game it feels... cold and distant almost in nature which is wolfy to me.

Also I don't like this talk of "I know X and Y" and, if history has proven much, the people who talk about a certain role or trait most are usually said role or have said trait
^ I like this post, too. But it was also wrong
Old 06-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #911
Sakura Ogami
FFR Player

Who are we forgetting about
It feels like there's uh
A missing piece or something
Old 06-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #912
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

@thesunfan please approve my post about Sakura! I don't have the time to write it again

Sakura looks like he's been hunting wolves, but his wolf-reads have died and they have been wrong.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:49 PM   #913
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata View Post
a mukuro lynch doesn't really make sense here if they're just going to be modkilled anyway
I just want to add in case the post won't be approved that I think Mukuro's scummier than Sakura, but I'm banking on the modkill happening.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #914
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

I think everyone's been town-reading Sakura because it looks like he's been helping, but we don't have the luxury to do that right now.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #915
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I have approved several posts that needed moderator approval
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 06-24-2018, 08:53 PM   #916
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

I'm going to look at Leon again for a bit.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:54 PM   #917
Leon Kuwata
FFR Player

ok well I'm going to go forward with mondo, I still think he's our best shot and getting chaotic in the last five minutes is going to help nobody
Old 06-24-2018, 08:54 PM   #918
Leon Kuwata
FFR Player

the phase started with a discussion on him and over the course of the day he's vanished from the center of attention

it's really greasy
Old 06-24-2018, 08:57 PM   #919
Leon Kuwata
FFR Player

somewhere in today's conversation (this page basically) there have been 3 lynch candidates brought up

I think someone in [Sakura/Byakuya] have tried to divert attention away from the AFK Mondo
Old 06-24-2018, 08:57 PM   #920
Sakura Ogami
FFR Player

Wait why does being wrong = being wolf, fill me in on how that all falls on me...?
Closed Thread