Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 10-3-2020, 04:15 AM   #502
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

It's not deadly at all.
Since trump "has it" if he doesn't die then we can confirm this. Having good doctors doesn't do anything for a virus like this. The elderly are most at risk here and with him being in his 70s he's at high risk. People who see mild illness are people who are healthy and/or young. If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
There's no arguing this, it is all facts so fucking ban me again for some fucking retarded ass reason.
Old 10-3-2020, 04:20 AM   #503
Pizza69
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
I once flipped a coin and it landed on its side, since I saw it that means it's actually a really common and totally uninteresting occurrence that happens very frequently
Old 10-3-2020, 04:32 AM   #504
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Quote:
It's not deadly at all.
Since trump "has it" if he doesn't die then we can confirm this. Having good doctors doesn't do anything for a virus like this. The elderly are most at risk here and with him being in his 70s he's at high risk. People who see mild illness are people who are healthy and/or young. If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
There's no arguing this, it is all facts so fucking ban me again for some fucking retarded ass reason.
Let me go tell all of my residents in the nursing home I work at that this is all one giant conspiracy and that we have been lying to them for the last 7 months. Yeah.

Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by not only educating yourself on the actual facts but also not bothering to continue replying to this thread. Or better yet, how about you get a medical degree, go get a job at a hospital, never wear a mask, and when you get sick along with likely getting multiple others sick by your ignorance, let me know if you still think this is all a hoax.

(also, having "retarded" in your vocabulary in 2020 isn't even edgy at this point, just drop it)

Old 10-3-2020, 05:09 AM   #505
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

You're missing the point lmao

If it's so deadly to the elderly and people with conditions, which both apply to trump, then the "facts" say he won't be able to survive it.

So...if he only sees mild symptoms then every other case is obviously faked or exaggerated. Being president doesn't automatically make him able to survive it. Lol

Why is this not locked yet??? It's so one sided it's unreal. Face the damn facts and stop lying to yourselves.

Last edited by SK8R43; 10-3-2020 at 05:14 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:25 AM   #506
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
It's not deadly at all.
Since trump "has it" if he doesn't die then we can confirm this.
Having good doctors doesn't do anything for a virus like this. The elderly are most at risk here and with him being in his 70s he's at high risk. People who see mild illness are people who are healthy and/or young. If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
Good to get verification that my long post directed towards you was essentially wasted breath as Choof mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Counter argument: How many of these people that you "have been around, counting family", have you been in regular communication with? To include numbers on people that are part of the equation, but derive results based on only a portion of them because you can't keep within communication terms of those people, say e.g. people you pass on the street, is a fallacy. What's your sample size? If it's less than a huge margin, like around 100, then you will continue to have these doubts about it being a real thing until it directly affects or kills someone in the circle of people you have 'regular communication' with.
Your sample size in this scenario is ONE PERSON, and you're using it to discredit the increasing amount of people in his age bracket that have either died, or continue to have long-lasting health complications due to the virus.

Kindly fuck off.

- Tosh 2014

Old 10-3-2020, 05:26 AM   #507
VisD
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43

So...if he only sees mild symptoms then every other case is obviously faked or exaggerated. Being president doesn't automatically make him able to survive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza69
I once flipped a coin and it landed on its side, since I saw it that means it's actually a really common and totally uninteresting occurrence that happens very frequently

Old 10-3-2020, 05:28 AM   #508
VisD
FFR Simfile Author

hey sk8r i have a quick question

if i flip a (known to be) fair coin 9 times and it turns up heads every time
what is the probability it lands heads the 10th time?

put another way, how much would you be willing to risk in order to earn $100 if the coin turns up heads?

Last edited by VisD; 10-3-2020 at 05:29 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:33 AM   #509
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Good to get verification that my long post directed towards you was essentially wasted breath as Choof mentioned.

Your sample size in this scenario is ONE PERSON, and you're using it to discredit the increasing amount of people in his age bracket that have either died, or continue to have long-lasting health complications due to the virus.

Kindly fuck off.
Long lasting? Says who? It's been 6 fucking months.....a virus does not stay in you forever or give you long lasting conditions that aren't fixable lolol plus it's way too early to even determine that...wtf

Last edited by SK8R43; 10-3-2020 at 05:35 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:33 AM   #510
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisD View Post
hey sk8r i have a quick question

if i flip a (known to be) fair coin 9 times and it turns up heads every time
what is the probability it lands heads the 10th time?

put another way, how much would you be willing to risk in order to earn $100 if the coin turns up heads?
50% and nothing. That doesn't change the fact that trump says he has it, yet he's fine but nobody else is? He's 74, he's at the same risk as any other 74 year old.

Last edited by SK8R43; 10-3-2020 at 05:37 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:37 AM   #511
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Long lasting? Says who? It's been 6 fucking months.....a virus does not stay in you forever or give you long lasting conditions that aren't fixable lolol plus it's way too early to even determine that...wtf
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=do+viruses+cre...lth+conditions

Literally a google search and wow the first handful of links are about the long lasting health conditions of Covid-19.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 10-3-2020 at 05:39 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:42 AM   #512
VisD
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
50% and nothing.
so if you do have some semblance of understanding probability, why does it become so much more difficult when we move from coins to viruses?

if you look up stats of covid19 mortality rate by age, you'll find that most reported values for 70-79yo patients are fall between 6-10%. Let's call it 8%.

If I told you doing something would kill you 8% of the time, would you call that deadly? Would you do it?

Would you take that risk?

If you knew someone had done the thing before and survived, would you consider it risk-free now?

or is it still deadly?

Last edited by VisD; 10-3-2020 at 05:43 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:45 AM   #513
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Gambler's fallacy Pog

skeeter's posts Pogn't

Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 10-3-2020 at 05:45 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 05:46 AM   #514
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnikOwns View Post
That's a huge overestimation. Covid isn't that deadly, he's apparently doing very well, and he has the best doctors in the world.
I wouldn't say that it isn't that deadly, but I do agree that 15% is a par high and some inflation of the number may have happened wherever that number was grabbed from.

Visd's post above mine has the correct number (8%), but risks are greater for people with pre-existing health conditions, with obesity (which Trump has), being one of the more major contributing factors that increase that number. 8% is a baseline of all people involved, and includes a mix of those with such conditions and also people perfectly healthy.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 10-3-2020 at 05:47 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 06:06 AM   #515
Andrew WCY

SK8R, I hate to say this, but after seeing so much effort from others trying to convey valid information and you not giving them a listen, I think you should stop.

You have no regard for how your speaking about misinformation affects others. This is a site where people of ages 13 and up come to, and they might be affected by misinformation. Would you want someone to get infected or even die from the Coronavirus simply because they got misinformed? No one in their right minds would.

Either keep the misinformation to yourself and stay silent about it, learn from valid information, or do both. You're not doing anyone a favour by spreading wrong information.
Old 10-3-2020, 06:15 AM   #516
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher

What misinformation? That it's not deadly(which I wasn't the first to say) or that trump not dying from it makes it less believable? Neither of those are misinformation.

@visd, I wouldn't call 8% deadly which is why I'm saying what I am saying. I'm not scared of a virus that isn't deadly, and neither should you be. Long lasting health effects don't mean anything to 99% of people. Mild effects of it do NOT cause long term issues. The RARE effects that not many people are experiencing are what they are predicting will be long term.

Last edited by SK8R43; 10-3-2020 at 06:15 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 06:34 AM   #517
Andrew WCY

You're risking getting yourself banned every time you spread misinformation here. Do you really want to fall into the loop of spreading wrong information about the Coronavirus, getting banned from doing so, and coming back to spread misinformation again once unbanned?

Just stop.
Old 10-3-2020, 07:01 AM   #518
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Quote:
@visd, I wouldn't call 8% deadly which is why I'm saying what I am saying. I'm not scared of a virus that isn't deadly, and neither should you be.
So by your abysmally fucked logic, things are only deadly if death is near certain? How about if we were discussing guns...are guns not deadly because some significant percentage of people that get shot survive?

I'm not going to apologize for not wnting to take my chances with a very small mortality rate. I wouldn't dare put anyone at risk to contract covid, and i wouldn't dare risk the long terms effects that have been proven through many, many people who caught covid.

Last edited by CammyGoesRawr; 10-3-2020 at 07:02 AM..
Old 10-3-2020, 07:02 AM   #519
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
What misinformation? That it's not deadly(which I wasn't the first to say) or that trump not dying from it makes it less believable? Neither of those are misinformation.

@visd, I wouldn't call 8% deadly which is why I'm saying what I am saying. I'm not scared of a virus that isn't deadly, and neither should you be. Long lasting health effects don't mean anything to 99% of people. Mild effects of it do NOT cause long term issues. The RARE effects that not many people are experiencing are what they are predicting will be long term.
Everything you've posted here so far has come out of your giant gaping asshole, with no hint of a single credible source.

You're so ridiculously dumb that it makes me wonder if censorship can even apply to you.
Old 10-3-2020, 07:25 AM   #520
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

How did I know trump getting covid would spur sk8r boy to sprout nonsense again, lmaoooooooo

Bro, if your responses recently in the thread are an indication for how covid disbelievers and trump supporters respond to the lethality of a virus, then I wonder how America got so fucked in the head with this shit.

And the worst part, I think is that it's MY generation of people thinking this. Not the younger or older ones (though there's probably a good portion there too), but people around my age.

I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 10-3-2020 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: fixing "an"
Closed Thread