Old 09-26-2020, 10:25 AM   #461
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

If Sars-Cov-2 is all that why haven't they made Sars-Cov-3?

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:31 AM   #462
radioamor
anhedonia extraordinaire
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Lol it was not spread by a bat, THATS misinformation that they WANT you to believe. If it was, it would have been here way before 2019. A bat cannot combine 2 virus'.
Anyways, I'm done here. Couldn't care less what you guys believe at this point. Nobody that i know has a problem being around people without anyone wearing a mask or staying far away and honestly it's a good thing. none of us are going to get some dumb virus that's harmless and none of us is putting one another at risk either. Have fun with your new world order.
I was really hoping your contrition earlier in this thread was legitimate. I wasn't expecting your views to fully turn around right away, but I like to see personal growth in others and it is a bit of a shame that you have instead opted to further entrench yourself in unwavering skepticism of the current widely accepted models simply because they are widely accepted.
I hope you understand, in some capacity, that militant skepticism like this is equally as thoughtless as blind acceptance of what people in power tell you. You are not a critical thinker for not wearing a mask or believing that the virus was made in a lab. You are not subverting the nefarious machinations of the "new world order" by calling people "fucking pussies" in this thread for being wary of a virus that has killed nearly one million people worldwide in eight months (mostly during the past six). Your ideological standards are simple, one-dimensional, and shallow. "Whatever the opposite of what everyone else is saying" is a game for children, not a philosophy.
People in this thread have worked very hard to present to you facts from legitimate sources; individuals who are qualified to discuss the virus. Your responses have slid very far off the deep end, which gives me hope that you're just fucking with us and having a big laugh about it. I guess we've just assessed the opportunity costs here and have figured that being the object of your ridicule is a better alternative than you willingly (happily, actually) endangering those around you.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:43 AM   #463
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
They need to find a way to combine 3 viruses together first obv

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 09-26-2020, 10:49 AM   #464
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
idk the original actors and director said they didn't wanna do it
Old 09-26-2020, 12:00 PM   #465
FlynnMac
Boom.
Local FFR Person
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

peepee poopoo ohyeahwooyeah

Last edited by FlynnMac; 09-26-2020 at 12:01 PM..
Old 09-26-2020, 12:47 PM   #466
Moria
Sylphid
FFR Veteran

feel like true social distancing is keeping my nose out of this thread, i see good memes tho
Old 09-26-2020, 12:51 PM   #467
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioamor View Post
I was really hoping your contrition earlier in this thread was legitimate. I wasn't expecting your views to fully turn around right away, but I like to see personal growth in others and it is a bit of a shame that you have instead opted to further entrench yourself in unwavering skepticism of the current widely accepted models simply because they are widely accepted.
I hope you understand, in some capacity, that militant skepticism like this is equally as thoughtless as blind acceptance of what people in power tell you. You are not a critical thinker for not wearing a mask or believing that the virus was made in a lab. You are not subverting the nefarious machinations of the "new world order" by calling people "fucking pussies" in this thread for being wary of a virus that has killed nearly one million people worldwide in eight months (mostly during the past six). Your ideological standards are simple, one-dimensional, and shallow. "Whatever the opposite of what everyone else is saying" is a game for children, not a philosophy.
People in this thread have worked very hard to present to you facts from legitimate sources; individuals who are qualified to discuss the virus. Your responses have slid very far off the deep end, which gives me hope that you're just fucking with us and having a big laugh about it. I guess we've just assessed the opportunity costs here and have figured that being the object of your ridicule is a better alternative than you willingly (happily, actually) endangering those around you.
yet another post that will be lost on smooth brain skr8 lad
Old 09-26-2020, 03:11 PM   #468
Phillip-Kun
Banned

Here's the proof...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFlqXPl_hZQ

Last edited by Phillip-Kun; 09-26-2020 at 03:24 PM..
Old 09-26-2020, 03:41 PM   #469
mi40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun View Post
i know ur trolling but tucker carlson is so formulaic and boring
not to mention we got this, "A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a defamation case against self-styled Fox News instigator Tucker Carlson." lol
Old 09-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #470
Phillip-Kun
Banned

She was interviewed by lots of different people and news platforms, not just tucker... but yeah all news is fake news.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #471
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun View Post
From what I've gathered, it seems her report was never peer-reviewed (very bad practice) and contains an array of really wack references.

Now sure, I'm not a virologist, but neither are you. That being said, why would you side with the minority (of dodgy "experts") on a global issue which involves the risk of a high death toll ? Is it to be cool ?

Anyway, here's a recent independent review of her report:
Center for Health Security review
Old 09-26-2020, 04:34 PM   #472
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

Here's another publication on The most respected and impactful scientific journal (worldwide), explaining why the origins of the virus are most definitely natural.

Andersen et Al.

Do you wish to continue looking like an absolute shit tier human ?
Old 09-26-2020, 04:47 PM   #473
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP

T-t-triple pooost just to say that I did all that on my phone, can you imagine. I must have an IQ of a few quintillions
Old 09-26-2020, 04:49 PM   #474
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
T-t-triple pooost just to say that I did all that on my phone, can you imagine. I must have an IQ of a few quintillions
unending IQ
Old 09-26-2020, 04:54 PM   #475
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

this is dumb

people don't want to accept that random things happen in this universe and assume that there's a reason for everything that has happened

for something as lethal and contagious as COVID-19, people automatically assume "something this large and crazy must have been made by something equally large and crazy" instead of just defaulting to the fact that it probably just came into existence randomly after tons of random iterations.
think how many microbial bacteria are around just constantly replicating until they make something that is sustainable. there's no research to support that COVID-19 was created in a laboratory. it was another random fucking virus that became viable in humans after replicating itself in tons of different forms until one started thriving. it's called evolution. you think these things sleep? no, they just try and stay alive and reproduce.

if we're going to assign ourselves to assuming something nefarious had a nefarious cause, we can just go back to assuming earthquakes and tornadoes are a result of divine wrath instead of thinking about them scientifically
Old 09-26-2020, 05:28 PM   #476
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

can we at least get confirmation on whose alt philip-kun was
Old 09-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #477
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

So one thing Philip Defranco (a left-leaning YouTube-based news reporter) has taught me, is don't get your information from just one source, get your information from a variety of sources so you can downscale bias and get a more informed, neutral opinion of the subject.

That being said, this link might help some. https://newsradius.news/

Happy I ducked out of this thread when I did, has went nowhere but downhill.

- Tosh 2014

Old 09-26-2020, 06:00 PM   #478
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

oh yikes
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 09-26-2020, 06:09 PM   #479
mi40

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
can we at least get confirmation on whose alt philip-kun was
urs
Old 09-26-2020, 06:36 PM   #480
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
this is dumb

people don't want to accept that random things happen in this universe and assume that there's a reason for everything that has happened

for something as lethal and contagious as COVID-19, people automatically assume "something this large and crazy must have been made by something equally large and crazy" instead of just defaulting to the fact that it probably just came into existence randomly after tons of random iterations.
think how many microbial bacteria are around just constantly replicating until they make something that is sustainable. there's no research to support that COVID-19 was created in a laboratory. it was another random fucking virus that became viable in humans after replicating itself in tons of different forms until one started thriving. it's called evolution. you think these things sleep? no, they just try and stay alive and reproduce.

if we're going to assign ourselves to assuming something nefarious had a nefarious cause, we can just go back to assuming earthquakes and tornadoes are a result of divine wrath instead of thinking about them scientifically
I wish I had the YouTube video for this, since it was a talk from Neil deGrasse Tyson involving his book, but he made an astounding example comparative to this. All I've found in relation to it was a short video here explaining the thought experiment, but not the context. https://www.express.co.uk/videos/611...ing-experiment

Context being, that many people think something happens in the world for a reason, maybe they're special, when in all possibilities, nothing is special. For example, the way the universe unraveled itself was a 1 in 1,000,000 chance. It literally should not have happened with our current understanding of physics and science. But in a place where parallel or multiple universes could exist, 1 in 1,000,000 is unfathomably small compared to infinity, that it's bound to happen. As much as we acknowledge the 1 in 1,000,000 chance being special, we don't acknowledge the 999,999 other universes out there where nothing happened at all in the big bang.

- Tosh 2014

Closed Thread