Old 09-23-2020, 06:53 AM   #361
James Somers
Banned

Default Re: Coronavirus

Don't you think the coronavirus is a great tool for policymakers? No, the virus certainly exists, but are there many sick people among your friends? Or do they know those who are sick? I don't have such at all. Maybe I'm lucky, who knows. Or maybe the situation is not sickly inflated to keep people at bay.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:15 AM   #362
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Somers View Post
Don't you think the coronavirus is a great tool for policymakers? No, the virus certainly exists, but are there many sick people among your friends? Or do they know those who are sick? I don't have such at all. Maybe I'm lucky, who knows. Or maybe the situation is not sickly inflated to keep people at bay.

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:26 AM   #363
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Old 09-23-2020, 10:49 AM   #364
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Hi I'm Andy nice to meet you
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 09-23-2020, 02:21 PM   #365
choof
Banned

can you dorks PLEASE stop engaging with blatant bots
Old 09-23-2020, 07:27 PM   #366
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Did you just vomit on your keyboard to try to form this string of words? I'm just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 09-23-2020, 09:17 PM   #367
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

hey man why are people being kept at bay
just curious
I know you're probably trolling but entertain me
Old 09-24-2020, 12:33 AM   #368
ilikexd

to build more 5g towers
Old 09-24-2020, 06:32 AM   #369
James Somers
Banned

I believe that the real danger of the virus is somewhat exaggerated. In some countries, quarantine has been introduced for people who are at risk, and this is reasonable. According to statistics, the majority suffers the disease in an asymptomatic or mild form. People cannot sit at home and in caves for years, because they have to live on something and the country's economy must be supported and developed. I don’t know who would benefit from demonizing this disease? To reduce the risk of infection for people at risk. It is not known what will happen sooner: herd immunity will be developed or the whole world will be provided with vaccines.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:51 AM   #370
Andrew WCY
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
I believe that the real danger of the virus is somewhat exaggerated. In some countries, quarantine has been introduced for people who are at risk, and this is reasonable. According to statistics, the majority suffers the disease in an asymptomatic or mild form. People cannot sit at home and in caves for years, because they have to live on something and the country's economy must be supported and developed. I don’t know who would benefit from demonizing this disease? To reduce the risk of infection for people at risk. It is not known what will happen sooner: herd immunity will be developed or the whole world will be provided with vaccines.
Tell me whether Sweden has successfully managed to create herd immunity against the Coronavirus.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #371
choof
Banned

tards
Old 09-24-2020, 08:12 AM   #372
Mollocephalus
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Mollocephalus

Quote:
Yo actually the vast majority of people do experience the disease in an asymptomatic way, but it still becomes a disaster wherever it spreads so much and so fast that the sanitary system got overwhelmed, and when it's not so destructive there's still no telling whether or not it's gonna go well for you or the people you care for. Why take that chance?

In my region of roughtly 12 million inhabitants we had around 6k cases with less then 500 dead since march (some of which i'm sure would have died anyway), and never at any point it was a real crisis although i know personally 1 person who's had it and i know through a friend of 1 person who has died after contracting it. This doesn't mean that it's not serious, but it just takes a little care and attention plus some clear rules and punishments to keep it at bay. I'm amazed there's still places where it's going so horribly wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The economic argument is a tricky one because while on the surface no one is willing to say that a few thousand deaths are an acceptable cost to mantain our lifestyle, in practice our society already has a massive human life cost, think of all the modern diseases originated from our high consumption of sugar, harmful chemical additives, air pollution, radiation, drugs. The numbers of COVID are insignificant if you compare them to all the death and illnesses directly caused by how we live our life and largely ignored. While no one should make that call because we do have means to esentially slow down the disease so much it becomes a marginal issue, it's not such a clear cut choice wether to close everything down and cause massive economical damages that will ripple in the coming years and turn into social issues as well, or accept that this is yet another sacrifice to the altar of modern society (a smaller one at that) and ride on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
tards
i thought we didn't say the R word anymore on flashflashrevolution
Old 09-24-2020, 10:10 AM   #373
mi40

i'm conducting COVID testing at my amazon site! it's super cool to run all these tests and ship them off everyday lol
Old 09-24-2020, 11:20 AM   #374
.Gazelle.
Mr. Skeltal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme View Post
Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:13 PM   #375
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
no one is willing to say that a few thousand deaths are an acceptable cost to mantain our lifestyle
LMAO
Old 09-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #376
mi40

Quote:
LMAO
it's true
Old 09-24-2020, 05:35 PM   #377
choof
Banned

what do you mean "no one is willing"
american politicians have explicitly stated that the number of deaths are an acceptable cost

Last edited by choof; 09-24-2020 at 05:36 PM..
Old 09-24-2020, 05:42 PM   #378
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!

That is the most fucked up thing I have ever heard of in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
Old 09-24-2020, 05:45 PM   #379
SputnikOwns
The Frog
FFR Veteran

Quote:
what do you mean "no one is willing"
american politicians have explicitly stated that the number of deaths are an acceptable cost
I'd agree that a certain number of deaths from coronavirus are acceptable. The lockdowns have extraordinary costs as well, including in terms of liberty. It's tricky to somehow determine a perfect balance.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:43 PM   #380
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnikOwns View Post
I'd agree that a certain number of deaths from coronavirus are acceptable. The lockdowns have extraordinary costs as well, including in terms of liberty. It's tricky to somehow determine a perfect balance.
As far as I'm concerned, a perfect balance doesn't exist in a situation like this. At the end of the day, barely anyone wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
Closed Thread