Old 01-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #81
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Maplestory v2

I stopped training my mechanic when I hit level 83. I'm focusing on getting my Battle Mage to 120. Currently at 115. All my characters are in Scania. Anyone else? If so, maybe you can add me.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #82
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to BIGEZAY

I just made a mech. in bera? or bora? i dont remember xD
but anyways just started today i am a lvl 27.

and i cant get my second job placement because of stupid ass glitches >:[
the GM police keep DC'ing me because of the HACK reason...first of all i dont hack i dont even know how to hack. honestly i think it ruins the game for everyone.

second of all there just mad because i got all the skillllzzz xD

but yeah im seriously pissed off
and if i get banned for so called hacking im going to blow up there forums till the lid on the website is blown clear off
BIGEZAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #83
Rubin0
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
That's... interesting. Good thing I'm not in it for the money or making powerful items, which is probably what I should be doing if I am to enjoy MapleStory to its fullest. In all honesty, I wish I did start up in Galicia. Mainly lonely and I don't know anyone here who's playing in El Nido. :P
I'm in El Nido, and am also very lonely. Username = Tinxs

On that note, **** all of you for tempting me to even look at this game again. It took me three days to get to level 47.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #84
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin0 View Post

On that note, **** all of you for tempting me to even look at this game again. It took me three days to get to level 47.
You're welcome. And yes, the leveling aspect of the game is less grindy now. I've gotten to Level 60+ in about a week, compared to getting to Level 50 before the changes on a Cleric after... well... a long time of playing. I'll send ya a buddy up whenever I can. My IGN is REDEngie in case you haven't noticed. (I'm not good at naming things so I usually go with something unoriginal whenever possible.)

Got my Lord Pirate Hat too. Love it. :P

EDIT: Couldn't get buddy up to work, says you're not registered. I'm probably doing it wrong though. :/

Last edited by IAAW; 01-28-2011 at 01:09 PM..
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #85
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin0 View Post

it took me a day to get to lvl30 :]

i think all the FFR players that play MS should make a new guy and play on the same server (just an idea). But i am going to make a new account tonight what server should i put him in?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #86
IAAW
FFR Player

Well, if you're looking to play on a server that (knowingly) has a FFR player currently playing on it, your current options are Galicia and El Nido. And, FYI, I'm not doing the whole "everyone on one server" bit again unless I make a different class character, which at that point I would likely still prefer to have said character together with my other character, i.e. on the same server.

In short, though, either El Nido and Galicia are your choices if you wish to be knowingly playing on a server from which an FFR player has a character on.

NOTE: I was bored and put together a cash outfit (that I will never have) out of boredom.

EDIT: Thinking about making a battle mage now; I'll either be making it pure INT or just going with the recommended stat buildup by the game (i.e., just using the big shiny auto-applicate stats button whenever I level up). Hell, maybe I'll make a Wild Hunter as well, I don't know. Though, I would like to at least try to reach Level 70/120 for each class so that I can kinda just choose which type of class to enjoy. In all honesty, though, I hear a lot of negativity against both Wild Hunters and Mechanics, mainly because of them both being essentially over-powered (which they probably are, not saying that they aren't). It'd actually be a good idea to make a good battle mage, as I do have a bit of Level 70 mage equipment (Hidden Potential ones) that would help me out. That, and it would get me playing a mage again. (Hey, I enjoyed being a Cleric, though I'm not at all that interested in playing said class anymore.)

Ah, to hell with it, I'll have some fun and make a battle mage after my internet stops being all crappy and whatnot. (i.e., I'm going to be starting a battle mage tomorrow on El Nido and name it something completely unoriginal, probably with "Azn" in it.)

Last edited by IAAW; 01-28-2011 at 10:25 PM..
Old 01-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #87
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEZAY View Post
i think all the FFR players that play MS should make a new guy and play on the same server (just an idea). But i am going to make a new account tonight what server should i put him in?

Galicia is the way man, we got 3 guys here so far(XDDDD) but more to come hopefully Plus skype/help/free stuff, pretty much owns when you come to a new server right?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #88
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakish View Post
Galicia is the way man, we got 3 guys here so far(XDDDD) but more to come hopefully Plus skype/help/free stuff, pretty much owns when you come to a new server right?
Meh, you make me want to make my battle mage on Galicia, which I probably should considering that El Nido is the "less popular" server of choice here on the FFR forums. Might be nice to have a link of communication between two servers, somewhat.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:44 AM   #89
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

you should make a char on Galicia then, or not it's your choice obviously xD
but yeah Galicia it is then for me :]

whats everyone's IGN?
my new guy is going to be Bigezay

Last edited by BIGEZAY; 01-29-2011 at 05:38 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #90
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Uhm, my chars are:
SMIsaac, Mechulation and PageIV

Detrimentalist:
NotPatashu

Chocobothief:
00Questor

Bigezay:
Bigezay

IAAW:
REDNotEngie2

whocares_973:
Updating when he made a char

Last edited by Sakish; 01-29-2011 at 12:30 PM..
Sakish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #91
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Awesome.
I got 120 on my battlemage on zenith yesterday.
then right after I destroyed my 136 att staff (26 above clean)

Funfun
Old 01-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #92
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Awesome.
I got 120 on my battlemage on zenith yesterday.
then right after I destroyed my 136 att staff (26 above clean)

Funfun
Blowing up stuff is always fun. Plus, in terms of building an awesome weapon with scrolls, if you haven't thought of it already get a diff. staff and work on that instead, keeping your other one as a backup. Of course, whatever you do with your stuff is up to you, but ultimately with that method its a little easier to recover from one of your equips blowing up when you have a backup IMO.

@Bigeazy: My IGN on El Nido is REDEngie. My battle mage will likely be REDNotEngie because I'm not good with names, and this is depending on if I make it on either El Nido or Galicia.

EDIT: Battle mage made on Galicia. Name is REDNotEngie2. Other name is being used by me on El Nido, probably will use it as a permabeginner or as a Wild Hunter. (I didn't feel like accidentally deleting me engie.)

Last edited by IAAW; 01-29-2011 at 10:00 AM..
Old 01-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #93
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakish View Post
Uhm, my chars are:
SMIsaac, Mechulation and PageIV

Detrimentalist:
NotPatashu

Chocobothief:
00Questor

Bigezay:
Bigezay
i will add them all once i sign in
we should set a party up date and do some serious grinding
Old 01-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #94
IAAW
FFR Player

Well, closing in on 2nd job as Battle Mage, it's actually pretty enjoyable, but leveling is a bit slower (obviously because currently Mechanics are able to train really fast due to being able to just spam drill rush constantly without any cooldown, which is fixed in an upcoming balance patch anyway). Though, I do feel dirty; I miss my Mechanic somewhat, and I kinda hate the fact that I'm not going Pure INT with my Battle Mage. Then again, making a Pure INT mage of any kind with little to no funding is next to impossible. (You need plenty of scrolls and special equipment to make a Pure INT mage which, well, costs money, unless you're willing enough to try and get the items yourself through Gachapon and item drops.)

I suppose if I get enough funding I'll restart as a Pure INT mage; I haven't progressed far enough for getting back to where I was to be any trouble, anyhow.

EDIT: I've decided to go pure INT in the future. But, for now, I'll be using my current Battle Mage to get ready. I'll be getting some simple starting equipment (umbrellas, pot lids, etc.), and then I'll transfer everything onto a new, pure INT Battle Mage when the time is right.

EDIT: After some planning, I have determined that the best starting equipment to get for now would be two umbrellas (sky blue and green), pot lid (esther shield in the future), a sauna robe (but of course), and some other doodads. Further equipment I can earn down the road when I go pure INT. I'll see about getting the equipment myself, but any support that can be provided (on Galicia) would be appreciated. Not required, of course; I'm content on getting it myself.

ANOTHER EDIT: I think I'm going to be making a pure INT cleric and keeping my battle mage /w/ standard build. I've always liked being a cleric, and I think doing a pure INT cleric would be a good idea. (Though this time it will ACTUALLY be pure INT, instead of being "low LUK". Thank god for no longer having to rely on rolling stats, which hopefully holds true for the original four MS classes.)

Last edited by IAAW; 01-29-2011 at 05:15 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #95
Rubin0
FFR Player

I spelled my own IGN wrong. It's Tinxz
Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #96
IAAW
FFR Player

I've started work on a pure INT Cleric. While just a mage right now, I'm really enjoying myself, mainly because being a pure INT Cleric (even though back then I was pretty much a "Low LUK" Cleric) is something that just feels natural to me. Though, I enjoy being a Battle Mage as well so I'll be working on that occasionally as well. But, currently, my goal is to get up to Level 30 on my Cleric and begin the art of maxing healing and then spamming it at undead monsters to get EXP really really fast. Hey, it's what Clerics do.

EDIT: Oh, and my Cleric's IGN is xxIAAWxx because I'm unoriginal. Also on Galicia. :P

(You know, it's funny; for pretty much every game out there for every popular name it's hard to get, but for unique names like mine, it's like a guarantee that said name is available. It's kinda weird, like nobody else thought of naming a character your usual IGN except for yourself.)

Last edited by IAAW; 01-29-2011 at 08:54 PM..
Old 01-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #97
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

i love being able to make 7-10m per hour on my battle mage and everyones always like "how the heck are you doing that"...

Windraiders are fun...
Old 01-30-2011, 03:14 AM   #98
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to chocobothief12

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
I'll be getting some simple starting equipment (umbrellas, pot lids, etc.), and then I'll transfer everything onto a new, pure INT Battle Mage when the time is right.
Just an FYI if you didn't know, but Battle Mages can't use umbrellas. They are restricted to a staff for their attacks. I made that mistake already. You can save them for the cleric though.
chocobothief12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #99
BIGEZAY
The ShyGuy
FFR Veteran

my battle mage on Galicia is

xXBigEzayXx
Old 01-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #100
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

the downloader doesnt work and its still giving me a corrupt download >