Old 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM   #161
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread


Everyone, Steve Rogers here with Channel 10 News and we have a News Flash.

Wineandbread has replaced Vendetta21

That's all. Until next time, I'm Steve Rogers.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:38 PM   #162
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Hullo

I exist
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:39 PM   #163
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,259
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

hi man. i don't think i've ever played twg with you before but im funnygurl and im certified hilarious
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:42 PM   #164
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
hi man. i don't think i've ever played twg with you before but im funnygurl and im certified hilarious


brb parsing history
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:43 PM   #165
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

if u post 1000 avatar gifs, that's a much better gimmick than DBP has
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:47 PM   #166
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran
 
Funnygurl555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 2,259
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post


brb parsing history
i dont think ive said a funny thing on ffr in at least a year though :c
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 09:49 PM   #167
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 31
Posts: 7,091
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Hey Wine, I hope me and you can be good friends!!!!1111
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 10:03 PM   #168
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Wow there's voice chats and shit now? TWG evolving before my very eyes
I yelled my role a few seconds ago in voice, I hope y'all heard it

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if u post 1000 avatar gifs, that's a much better gimmick than DBP has


Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i dont think ive said a funny thing on ffr in at least a year though :c
don't worry I'm sure I'll find something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Hey Wine, I hope me and you can be good friends!!!!1111
that depends on your alignment buddo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 10:15 PM   #169
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I've played with you before
I used to mix you up with roundbox
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:18 PM   #170
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran
 
Wineandbread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,012
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I've played with you before
I used to mix you up with roundbox
I'm flattered that you think highly enough of me to confuse me with rb

btw @sunfan can you elaborate a bit on your town read on Haku?

signing out till tmrw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude
my semen is flying through the air as we speak
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


Wineandbread is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:20 PM   #171
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,114
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Legit saw those votes and started to assume I was insta'd for the memes. I'm still kind of angry about it even thought it didn't actually happen.

Glad WnB is here so hopefully the slot can do some work.

Don't have my laptop so no discord. I don't fucks with that on my phone anymore. I'll be in discord tomorrow though.

I was today years old when I found out that Oswald Rabbit from the Woody Woodpecker shorts/comics is suppose to be the same character as Disney's Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Wouldn't have ever guessed.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #172
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,114
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I.....dont believe that post restriction thing either. Xel already pulled that stint with Oglaf man just post normally.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #173
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,114
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post

signing out till tmrw
Boo

booooooooooo
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:53 PM   #174
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
btw @sunfan can you elaborate a bit on your town read on Haku?
I think he was confused on a raeko/Pozzai interaction earlier in a way that reminds me of town Haku, and from then on its been nothing scummy.

He is kinda lost as a wolf in a different way, this is his townie "lostness" if that makes any sense to you at all
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 03-31-2019, 11:55 PM   #175
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Boo

booooooooooo
he said he'll be in voice at EOD, let him off, he just subbed in
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 01:24 AM   #176
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

discord deleted light theme so I will not be in the discord for the entirety of tomorrow
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 01:24 AM   #177
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 509
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

or until our extremely vocal minority convinces them to switch it back early because this is not funny
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 01:28 AM   #178
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 71
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I think it's funny
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 03:53 AM   #179
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

I will have to either lock vote someone and afk the rest of the phase or not vote anyone and deal with myself not voting.

Pretty annoying situation and it's only going to get worse in the next few days.

hmm
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 04-1-2019, 04:12 AM   #180
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Legit saw those votes and started to assume I was insta'd for the memes. I'm still kind of angry about it even thought it didn't actually happen.

Glad WnB is here so hopefully the slot can do some work.

Don't have my laptop so no discord. I don't fucks with that on my phone anymore. I'll be in discord tomorrow though.

I was today years old when I found out that Oswald Rabbit from the Woody Woodpecker shorts/comics is suppose to be the same character as Disney's Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Wouldn't have ever guessed.
I'm more upset at the timing of the votes than the votes themselves.
Hakulyte is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution