Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 08:23 PM   #21
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: TWG XX Postgame

The whole thing with the TWC was partly me being in SA, and partly being stupid, and partly trying to keep up my "not caring about getting banned", when I KNEW I wouldn't. (ask Whorli... she was with me the whole time). The problem was, I had asked Guido personally before I did it, "Can I do this without getting banned?" He said, "Yes."... I couldn't exactly post that.

So, when I went to confront Kilga, I had like 20 seconds before I had to run out the door, and mangaed to get in about 3 lines, then ran out, and forgot about it by the time I got back. Alas. Still, I didn't execute the fake seer well... at all. I admit that fully.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:07 PM   #22
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Hmm, yea, well, I'll try and forget that game. I really didn't try much, I figured I was an obvious bookie'ing target, and I really wanted to know the roles. Next game, I gurantee I will win.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:19 PM   #23
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Nice job nailing those wolves on day one TPS.

"Fish, Talis and Eric."
Old 09-27-2005, 09:21 PM   #24
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

I wouldn't hassle Tps if I was you. In the last game I was a wolf he pegged myself and Guido with absolutely no real evidence. If that's not impressive, I don't know what is.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #25
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Hah, I seered all the right people this game, with some help from AP/LD.

Night 1: I seered AP because he rules. I missed the whole thing with Hans and such, so that was not my motivation.
Night 2: I seered TSA to get some influence from someone from the other side of the TWG spectrum...but I did not use him, because he started getting stupid and AP made me like his pawn and told me not to. :P
Night 3: Seered Spaceboy because there was no-one left that was suspicious (the whole PM posting thing popped out at me, because seriously, I didn't think Space was that dumb), and, of course, since it was suggested to me by LD through AP.
Night 4: At this point I was about 99% sure that the last person was the master, so I spent the night with Jurs (politically/sexually motivated)...then died.

Ta Da.

Then I tried my best to communicate to Fish and LD that they were both human by telling them that the other one was probably a wolf, and it actually worked pretty well. I was regretting doing it when I found out that I had died, because they both could have kind of missed the point, but that didn't happen.

So, there you are. Great job, alliance. Even though it fell apart a little at the end. I got a little suspicious of Kilga because he wasn't putting forth very clear responses when I came out as the prostitute to him (why did I even do that? =/). If he had been less like "rofl" and more like "[strategy goes here]", I probably would have told Fish that I was sure he was human, which could have saved a whole lot of time in the long run (though I didn't realize anything about mead at that point, so I might not have actually told Fish that I trusted Kilga, so...I am beginning to confuse myself).

Fun shit.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:36 PM   #26
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Why am I always human? Oh, and great game.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 09-27-2005, 09:44 PM   #27
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

GuidoHunter is the fucking shit at awesome deaths. Except for the Splinter Cell one (because that was more awesome than gory), every death made me cringe in delight.

aperson, you are so good at this game, it's almost scary.

And I appreciate your apology, QreepyBoris. I really do.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #28
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

My story= teh win.

I kill you space.

Hah.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:50 PM   #29
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Well it was fun while it lasted.

Pre-game.

Again.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:51 PM   #30
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to aperson
Default Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
Well it was fun while it lasted.

Pre-game.

Again.
Hey you fucked up when you flipped the coin assclown

Old 09-27-2005, 10:56 PM   #31
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Everyone who voted TSA wins the dumbshit award. Go back and read Day 1 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Also, I had this convo with Kilga last night, because I don't agree with his strategy AT ALL. If I was a human, I'd be damn pissed at the flat out lying, because in my mind, I'd have attacked Kilga... not any "behind the scenes mystery person." All that acting was so BS it wasn't even funny. I had no idea what Kilga knew, but I knew he was full of (#$% from Day 3 on. I would have lynched him in a heartbeat, especially after Jurs died and the game didn't end... his logic wasn't sound in his actions, and in my opinion, getting mead was "luck". A 50/50 chance.
Once ap told me the humans had the game in the bag (this was Night 3, I believe) I basically stopped caring about deduction because I had better things to do with my time. Jurs was Fish's suspicion, mead was LD's. I just voiced them (in the case of mead, indirectly) because I knew enough people would believe me.

There was no PM Night 5 - I simply told Fish and LD to vote for mead because it was painfully obvious I was going to die, saying to pin Jurs' death not ending the game on him being a fake voyeur.

And who knows, maybe it was luck. I almost hope it was. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
All players: Y'all should have realized that I couldn't have voted on a TWC issue when I was in Wales for the weekend.
blah and Guido were around. Three is enough for a decision - it doesn't matter which three.

EDIT: When ap/Hans asked me pregame who I thought was a wolf, I gave then "5th, 11th, 16th". 11th was mead. >_>
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:59 PM   #32
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
I wouldn't hassle Tps if I was you. In the last game I was a wolf he pegged myself and Guido with absolutely no real evidence. If that's not impressive, I don't know what is.
That's called luck, even idiots pull the right names out of a hat once in awhile.

Old 09-28-2005, 10:08 AM   #33
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default RE: Re: RE: TWG XX Postgame

I wasn't in on the alliance =( I didn't really talk to anyone about the game at all so I can understand why people would start getting suspicious of me when I never talked over any suspicions with people. Oh well, good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:14 PM   #34
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

So when are the signups?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 09-28-2005, 02:08 PM   #35
Tps222
FFR Player

Ok AP, what about TWG XI or so when I was the seer. I seer'd Tass night one, and out of the blue, seer'd talisman, because my gut said. Turned up being a wolf.

Also, I think I was the one who said on numerous occasions that I could so see Space being a wolf and posting that PM to throw us off, by order of a better. I should have stayed with this, because I figured if anyone would tell Space to do it, it would be Tass.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:27 PM   #36
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

yeah but next time try listening to your gut after a day has gone by... that's what you did in the past. This game, right at the beginning, in the middle of the chat, you were just like "x,y,z" Your subconscious hadn't had enough time to digest the subtly nuances in each player's behavior yet.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:29 PM   #37
Tps222
FFR Player

Or, I could just use logic.

Nah, gut is more fun. Though I probably should hold off on it for a day or two.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #38
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Is it just me or did danceguy just get wolfed two nights in a row in jtwg? >_>
Old 09-28-2005, 03:57 PM   #39
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Matt did a double story because of the KiB. It took too long to take care of that so he just told everyone to start voting again.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:23 PM   #40
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame

Wow, you people are a bunch of idiots. Seriously, one month in an intro to psych class and I can tell that your intuition stuff is complete bullshit. It's superstition for those who think they're smart.

Closed Thread