Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 06:18 PM   #21
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Yeah... every game I've ever played, the guardian could, and usually would, guard themself.

Edit one second later: and I meant that he had a reason to guard someone else, not a reason not to guard someone else.

Old 07-23-2005, 06:21 PM   #22
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

wth are you on eric? the guardian has never been able to guard themselves.

otherwise the humans would pretty much always win or it would come down to a knife in box every game.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:23 PM   #23
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Just because the guardian guards themselves doesn't mean they won't die. They can always get lynched.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:25 PM   #24
talisman
Resident Penguin

ok true, but that's beside the point that they can't guard themselves.
Old 07-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #25
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Hmmm, first day gives us the death of the gaurdian. I wish it hadn't been hans to die, epspecially since he was a gaurdian. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 07-23-2005, 06:30 PM   #26
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Firstly, I'd just like to say that the story does not justify the game, making this all kinda silly. Going by the story, the obvious choice is the leader of the Uruk-Hai, but obviously that ain't right. However, this rubs me the wrong way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Psychic, or should I say Mr. WOLF (!!!!)
Good choice on the wolves' part .
To me, that sounds like a wolf slyly patting himself on the back, but in such an obvious way that people would all be like "nah, a wolf wouldn't do that!" And that's exactly why you would, wolfy. Don't think you're fooling anybody!

...I'm feeling unusually hyper right now, sorry if this post was a bit weird. >_>

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 07-23-2005, 06:33 PM   #27
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Yeah, Cool down eb.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:12 PM   #28
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

So, who are we going to choose to die?
Old 07-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #29
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

We have till Monday night, but since I've been playing lots of MS lately and I didn't even post in this thread until the 2nd page when usually I'm one of the first, I fear I may not get back here because I'm that dumb but whatever, I will vote for psychic now just because of what he said and because I don't wanna get a phantom because I don't wanna be banned like some people are.

wooo run-on!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 07-23-2005, 08:41 PM   #30
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb last game wrote
I'll hold off on any voting until Friday, right before the day ends, as I would normally do.
I doubt you're really going to get stuck in maplestory 24/7 and that part about you not getting in til the second page makes no sense either... just because you got to the thread late doesn't mean you're going to forget to vote later.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:32 PM   #31
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

psychic's post rubbed me the wrong way, just like eb. I was thinking, "Hm, good first vote....", but eb got to it first, and I don't want to bandwagon. vash's post also seemed kinda weird, because all he did was restate the obvious, and it seemed a little off.

Eh, maybe I'm a little off. I just got back from work and I'm exhausted. I'll take a look tomorrow and see if things look a little different when I have sleep.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 07-24-2005, 07:08 AM   #32
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

SIGH. Ahwell, we won last game without a seer, so here's to repeating without a guardian.

Anyway, though, I just wanted to say that I won't be here much for the next day or two just because I've been obscenely busy with the end of TAG and moving again, which is why I haven't been online for a couple of days. So, my computer use is limited to when I can snag Amanda's lappy and find a wireless hookup.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:14 AM   #33
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talizman
I doubt you're really going to get stuck in maplestory 24/7
You've obviously never played MS before. Hours melt together while in the land of MapleStory.

Since you all are fixated on Psychic's post I feel I should comment. It really isn't that bad. Humans say that same exact thing all the time. I'm totally sure of this and if you don't believe me, look at past games. I'm sure that there are at least 4 examples of a human saying the wolves picked well.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:29 AM   #34
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Sorry, for my innactivity, went to Six Flags New England all of Saturday. I just came back today to check my pm as human, so in no way was it me.

Now, looking at the other times Hans was wolfed within the first 2 days. the wolves were EB, Guido, Blah, and I, well, those were the people that are playing now. i.e Alain and Cypher wolfed him, but their not here. Now, EB was quick to vote on someone, using a reverse pyschology evidence, and Maple Story innnactivity, which is believable. Guido has been moving, and doesn't have many chances at the internet, so I can't say much about him at the momment. Blah hasn't posted at all, which has been a common theme with him the last few games, so I want to keep an eye on him.

I want to see mroe before continiuing on this idea.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:48 AM   #35
talisman
Resident Penguin

I think ld, blah, and I also killed hans night one that one game. Maybe it was someone else though...
Old 07-24-2005, 11:13 AM   #36
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Sorry, for my innactivity, went to Six Flags New England all of Saturday. I just came back today to check my pm as human, so in no way was it me.
Wow, that really hit my funnybone. I noticed the psychic thing right before anyone said anything, and I disregarded it almost immediately, but this really stood out when I read it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone, in their first post of the game, state that they're a human and give an alibi before they're even accused. I wouldn't know if you were on or anything, as I was never on, and when people say they were away from the computer I usually take their word for it. This really strikes me as wolfish though, and so I realize this could easily be faked.

I'm not going to vote you, but I'd like a specific reason as to why you would say that and what you were trying to accomplish.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:35 AM   #37
User6773

Tossing out a suspicion vote on eb.

1) Psychic's post, while it was a bit cryptic, was a "conversation-starter" and not an indication of wolfishness. At least, I think so.
2) EB posted in the last thread that he thought Hans was a really smart player, though most people didn't realize it. (Or something to that effect. I'm too lazy to cut and paste)
3) EB's been pretty suspicious himself, what with the phony vote for "the leader of the uruk-hai" and what not. Seems like awkward humor to try to make himself blend in.

Old 07-24-2005, 11:50 AM   #38
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Nope, things look the same today as they did yesterday. I still think psychic's post seems fishy. The "Wow. This does suck." part seems kind of sarcastic to me.

Normally, I wouldn't through a vote like this out so early, but I'm going to be gone for 24 hours, starting at 5pm CDT. 15+ hours of it will be spent at my job with the rest in between for sleep. I'll try to get in before the day ends, but no guarantees.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 07-24-2005, 11:52 AM   #39
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Dance, it's the truth, there's no way I could have made the kill because I just got back today, I just opened my pm a few hours ago. Thats why in my jTWG thread, I posted on friday, before pm's came out, that I wasn't going to be here at all on staurday, and the knife in the box would have to be on sunday. I didn't get back untill 2 am this morning.

Watching Chardish as well, for taking a fairly safe vote on somone who could be considered suspicious, which gives him a safety valve incase he is a wolf and one of his fellow wolves are getting mass voted. I don't see any other credible reason as to why to vote someone so early.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:58 AM   #40
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Dance, it's the truth, there's no way I could have made the kill because I just got back today, I just opened my pm a few hours ago. Thats why in my jTWG thread, I posted on friday, before pm's came out, that I wasn't going to be here at all on staurday, and the knife in the box would have to be on sunday. I didn't get back untill 2 am this morning.
There are two other wolves that are able to make the kill. I've hosted a game where the two haven't heard from the third and they had to make the kill alone. Don't push this alliby to far...