Old 10-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #1
freakeyes-NTG
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Team 2-Tag tournaments ?

Hello and welcome to an work in progress regarding friendly tournaments, each person can participate in various skill level based on their previous 4K games such as etterna players, Osu players to have an match under their levels they can play.

- The players can choose to play seperately or use Multiplayer rooms for Screenshot the scores you get together as a team where scores are recorded with the points from the separate Screenshots. This is also for fun and theres no loss and no foul if your partner does it 10 times better it doesnt matter.

- Each team can also make separate accounts if wished or tag your partner team with a name (NOT with a Division rank) with the account you have. We run with the Rule of Cool (DnD line)

having a friend or finding one partner can be done by matching player difficulty, D1 beeing the easiest in Chronological order:

D1 0-25
D2 26-49
D3 50-58
D4 59-68
D5 69-82
D6 83-94
D7 95+

Finding a partner by difficulty can be posted with Partners D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7

under the the affiliation of Events FFR forum for connection if you wish.

If this is a wish too have in the game we are open too hear thoughts.

Head too head - Eliminations - Teams facing teams in a bracket

The team with the lowest score faces the other participants with the lowest scores for the final teams in 5 rounds into the other bracket with eliminations
The team with the best score and winner of each will be crowned after 5 rounds with the best score into the other bracket

Like this http://alamocityeleagues.com/wp-cont...02/BRACKET.jpg

Each Run theres a new Song Which gradually go up in difficulties till the finals on both the brackets the one that loose from the first and the once that wins on the first

The prizes for winning each tournament

1st none they will move into different tournament based on how many apply*

4th place 500 credits
3rd place 1000 credts
2nd Place 2500 Credits
1st place 5000 Credits

Last edited by freakeyes-NTG; 10-20-2019 at 12:27 PM..
Old 10-20-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Team 2-Tag tournaments ?

Please do not try to bypass the event moderation by posting in another forum. Also please refer to the thread detailing requirements for running events http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=145527
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 10-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #3
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: Team 2-Tag tournaments ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Please do not try to bypass the event moderation by posting in another forum. Also please refer to the thread detailing requirements for running events http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=145527
I told him to post here because he told me he wasn't actually proposing a tournament yet, but was just suggesting a format and looking for community feedback/interest rather than actually trying to start a tourney.

My bad.
Closed Thread